Lex Învieria

By ShadowedWords

A necromancer struggles to find her way in a world with new laws, deaths, and something nee More

Zombie Law
Staying Alive
Bone Dancing
Bone Gift
Bone Sister
Blood Momma
Heart's Blood
Bone Bound.
Nightmare Reborn
Angel's Sight
Blood Baroness
Hemo-Goblin's Surprise
Raven Queen
Morganna's Regiment
Home Coming
Icarus's Fall
Decision made
Effective Tactics
Lucifer Dawnstar
Serena's Secret
Officially Official
Check Mate
Tails and Wings
Assassin's Folly
Demon's Sight
Another Coffin
Anger's Kiss
Bleeding Darkness
Blood Rubies
Artist's Love
Collared God
Blood Tears
The Attic
The Children
The Council
New Ventures
Demon Brides
Gabriel's Return
Angels Quarrel
Beast Within
Aunt's Return
Goddess Appears
Demon Bound
Demon's Secret
Green Man
Assistance Coming
The Sanctuary
Learning Curve
The Cure
Children Mackinney
Goddess's Heart

Blind Love

0 0 0
By ShadowedWords

"Fursega's exploration how many I assist you?" I heard the demon say on the other line.

"Hello, the is Lady Mackinney, I was told by a friend to call this number." I said sweetly. I heard him swear and something crash and tried not to laugh. "Have I caught you at a bad time?"

"No! I just..." Thump creak. "Was not expecting you to call." He said and there was pain in his voice.

"Yes well for the initial conversation, I do like to handle it myself. Anything after can go through my lovely assistant Serena." I said with a smirk.

"Hello it is nice to meet you." Serena said and I tried not to laugh.

"Now Lucifer did tell me that you had good you wished to sell at a very low cost and at double the product. Was he correct?"

"Yes uh your ladyship. And not low quality stuff either. This is top tier grade A wares." He replied.

"And he mentioned an ambassadorship but did not know what else you wished in returned."

"Yes I would like to be your ambassador to my clan. If you so choose." He replied.

"You see I do have a slight issue, I do have a demon ambassador already..."

"Oh no! Is there anyway you can have two? I mean I would share a building if needed!" He said in a panic.

"You know, I may just be able to do that. I mean as long as you do not mind..." I said adding as much sweetness as I could to my voice.

"No! I mean yes that will be fine!" He said relief flooding his voice.

"Well that is great, now what else were you hoping to get in this deal?"

"Well I do have a daughter I would like to see if you would take?" He asked shyly.

"And what does she feel about this?" I asked.

"I am willing to go through with it." I heard a sweet voice say. "It was I who asked him to offer."

"How old are you?" I asked.

"Twenty in mortal years."

"Why do you wish to be with me?" I asked suspicious.

"Word has reached us of how you are taking care of the two with you now. I just wish to give my daughter the best possible life." He said with a sigh.

"You know what you would be stepping into?" I asked.

"Yes Baroness." She said and I chuckled.

"You are very willing to be put into servitude. Why may I ask?"

"I...it is rather embarrassing."

"We can do the same deal as the other family. No questions no negotiations needed. Just please...take care of her."

"If I say yes, she tells me the reason once she gets here. Also you tell me why you are desperate."

"We are broke, I cannot keep her."

"Becoming ambassador should lend you a better position and get you more money." I replied.

"I owe alot of money, it was either she go to you, or someone far worse." He said softly.

"Bride price agreed." I said before chanting. I smelt the sulfur before saying. "You will have her registration soon." I nodded and Serena ended the call. "What is the name of my newest goblin?" I asked slightly frustrated.

"I am Menosara, and being submissive is my kick. I did not want to say that Infront of my father. I apologize Baroness." She said softly.

"Well let us get to the bedroom so I can actually see what I just got." I said with a chuckle. This cause everyone else to laugh as well. As we got to the bedroom, I heard clothing hit the floor and I smirked. Someone untied the blindfold and I sighed, "about time." I turned to see Menosara for the first time. Her head was bowed and her hands were behind her back. "Wings and tail?"

Her wings were the same burnt orange as her skin. Her tail was a little light colored like her horns. Her build was more like mine though a little more plump. "Do I meet with your approval Baroness?"

"Face up please." She sighed and looked at me, her face was scarred on one side. It looked as if she was clawed and deeply. "What happened there?"

"Hazard of working with my father. Hydra as very...moody." I walked over to her and gently kissed each scar.

"And you are more beautiful because of them. House if you please?" The room expanded and a new bed appeared.

"Is that mine?" Menosaea asked excited.

"Yes but first." I said holding out the collar. Her eyes lit up and she came over and knelt. I locked it into place then smiled. "Alright all done..."

"Love! We're home!" Serena quickly tied the blindfold on and I laughed.

"In here love!" I yelled. "Make sure it is just you though." I said as an after thought. I heard Gab's door close before my bedroom door opened then closed.

"And who do we have here?" Del asked curious.

Menosara stood and walked behind Del, she slowly unzipped Del's dress. "I am Menosara, our Baroness saved me from a rather bad situation. I am the lowest and newest goblin." She helped Del out of the dress and guided her to the end of the bed. She sat her down then took of Del's shoes before giving her a foot massage.

"Oh by the gods... She is good at that. How did this even happen."

"Wait until She gets here..." Serena said lounging on the bed.

"Wait you mean SHE she...." Del asked shocked.

"Maybe." I said sitting beside her.

"You goblined...a god?" She asked awed.

"Technically the god made herself a goblin." Selina said with a giggle.

"Uh...hello...." Del said blushing.

"I am Selina, though if it would make you more comfortable you may call me goblin sister. If I am correct I am under you in hierarchy yes?" Selina asked looking to me.

"Yes. The highest is Del and Serena then it is the rest of you." I replied.

"As I am one of the newest should I not be lower than your Kaona and Naona as well?" Selina asked.

"I had not thought of that, the only distinction was with Del and Serena." I replied with a chuckle.

"Well I shall humbly be under those who came before." I watched as she put behind her head and grabbed her elbows. "If it please you Baroness? I am ready to be approved? Is that the correct term?"

I laughed as I walked over to her. Her body was lithe and small. Her breasts were small as I walked around her I lightly dragged my nail along her stomach. I gently grabbed a hand full of her small tight ass and she gasped.

I stepped up behind her and whispered in her ear, "I am still surprised you decided to do this. Since this make you mine for a very very long time." I softly kissed the back of her neck as I grabbed her hips.

"I...have been away from mortals far to long. I have grown to cold to them. I figured if I was going to be among them...then I would rather be with you." She said breathless.

"But why choose this life style?" I asked.

"Because she feels like she needs to be punished for abandoning her followers." Gab said on the other side of the door.

"Ladies, those of you who wishes.may cover up." Del crawled up the bed and hid under the covers. Naona did as well. "Gabriel you may come in, as long as you do not mind naked women. One including your god."

I could tell he was hesitant, then Selina said, "Gabriel, I am currently not your boss or god. I am but a lowly Hemo-Goblin, and that is how I wish for you to treat and see me."

I heard the door knob turn and I hid my face in Selina's back. Once I heard the door close, I pulled my head up and smiled. I slid my arms around her waist."arms down my goblin."

"Thank you Baroness." She said putting her arms down and lightly laying them on my own. Gabriel was trying to not look but I could tell he was curious.

"So you believe she is punishing herself?" I asked.

"Yes, I am sure of it." He replied.

"Your answer to that?" I asked her.

"He is correct, I feel this is the best solution." She replied.

"If that is the case, how do you feel would be the best way to punish you?" I asked softly.

"My decisions are made by you." She replied.

"That is also not what I asked, how do you wish to be punished?"

"Why are you doing this Faye?" Gab asked angrily.

"She came to me, she asked to be mine. I do not trust her motives." I said looking at him.

"Then test her another way! Do not humiliate her!" He snapped.

"Stay put." I told her before kissing her neck and swatting her ass. I walked over to Gab and said, "Do you have a problem?" I asked.

"Yes! You cannot treat her like that! She is a god!" He growled out.

"Did she tell you to not think of her as a god?" I asked my voice was calm. I did not feel it inside, I was a mess.

"Yes but.."

"It seems you cannot do what I need you to." I made the lock appear and touched it to the collar. It snapped open and fell off of him clanging to the floor. "You may return to your previous work. You are not needed here." I said as I turned around and walked away. His scent was suddenly gone and I closed my eyes tight.

"What the hell Morgs! Why would you do that?" Del asked coming over to me.

"Because it was needed for his happiness." I said softly.

"Did you ask him? Did you even care about how he feels? We talked all day about..."

"Stop Del...I made the decision." She screamed and I squeezed my eye shut as she opened and slammed the door behind her.

I saw the sad frown on Selina's face out of the corner of my eye. I felt someone touch me and I looked to see that it was Kaona, "I will go talk to her." She gave me a sad smile and head out of the room.

"Serena...can you give Menosara a tour of the house please?" I asked as I took a shaky breath.

"Of course dear, will you be ok?" She asked with a half smile. I nodded and closed my eyes. I heard them both get dressed before leaving.

"Would you like me to leave Baroness?" Naona asked softly.

"No my Bat, you can stay." I walked over and kissed her softly on the forehead before getting into bed myself. I laid on my side, I knew it was going to be painful but I did not care. I wanted to feel the pain from my body rather than the pain of letting him leave. He would be happier, I would not be pushing him to do things he did not want to do. I reached over my other hand and was about to push on my other shoulder when Selina caught my wrist.

"No My Baroness, do not damage yourself further." She said softly.

"Why? I do not serve to be happy. I tried to push myself on Gabriel, and now Del is angry with me. I think Serena loves me, but I am afraid she will leave." I said as I felt tears well in my eyes.

"And what of your demons?" Selina asked.

"I..." I noticed Naona begin to get up and work her way to the bed. What was she doing? She slowly crawled into the bed and felt up my body. Once she got to my chest, she lay down found my face and kissed me.

Just as quickly she broke the kiss and said, "I do not know, nor can I speak for anyone else. I am here, not because of Lucifer, not because of you paying for my sister to be here, but because I want to be. Since I have been here, you have shown me things I never saw back with my parents. You have shown me compassion, caring, and something I never thought someone would give to me."

"What?" I whispered.

"You have shown me what love can be. You have shown me there are different kinds of love. Not just the love of family, or that of an old friend. No I mean the bottom of your heart, deepest part of your soul kind of love." I saw red tears form in her eyes. "I may be blind, but I can see those connections as if they were the sun rays. Because you Morganna, our beloved Blood Baroness, are our sun."

I leaned forward and kissed her gently. As I pulled away slightly I pressed.my.forehead to her own and smiled. "Thank you my little bat."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.2K 42 20
From dawn until dusk, Calliope could be found poring over ancient bones, interpreting their messages for the good of the kingdom. Her reputation as a...
1.4K 86 29
《Made by the attempts to escape the shackles of her past...a girl learns to use love as a pawn in her vindictiveness and vindication. There is a dan...
12.9K 791 26
Persephone Flemming has died, and upon being judged by celestial beings, she's damned to Hell, but she finds out for herself that Hell isn't exactly...
37.6K 2.4K 31
Demon World has a bloody past. It holds the initial tides of the demonic civil war, and it is what started the slow erosion of the balance between th...