AWAKENED HEART (The first he...

Od unilover85

Xiao Zhan and Wang Yibo met years before their first drama together "THE UNTAMED" They had met on Daytoy year... Viac

INTRODUCTION
CHAPTER 1
CHAPTER 2
CHAPTER 3
CHAPTER 4
CHAPTER 5
CHAPTER 6
CHAPTER 7
CHAPTER 8
CHAPTER 9
CHAPTER 10
CHAPTER 11
CHAPTER 12
CHAPTER 13
CHAPTER 14
CHAPTER 15
CHAPTER 16
CHAPTER 17
CHAPTER 18
CHAPTER 19
CHAPTER 20
CHAPTER 21
🔞🔞CHAPTER 22 🔞🔞
CHAPTER 23
CHAPTER 25
🔞CHAPTER 26
CHAPTER 27
CHAPTER 28
CHAPTER 29
CHAPTER 30
CHAPTER 31
CHAPTER 32
CHAPTER 33
CHAPTER 34
CHAPTER 35
CHAPTER 36
CHAPTER 37
CHAPTER 38
CHAPTER 39
CHAPTER 40
CHAPTER 41
CHAPTER 42♥️
CHAPTER 43
CHAPTER 44 🔞
CHAPTER 45🔞
CHAPTER 46🔞
CHAPTER 47🔞
CHAPTER 48
Announcement ❣️❣️
CHAPTER 48
CHAPTER 49
CHAPTER 50
CHAPTER 51🔞
CHAPTER 52
CHAPTER 53
CHAPTER 54 the
HAPPY NEW YEAR ❗
CHAPTER 55
CHAPTER 56
CHAPTER 57
ANNOUNCEMENT‼️
CHAPTER 58

CHAPTER 24

227 18 6
Od unilover85

The room went quite and Zhan's manager went over to his side and whispered to him.

"Zhan...I will see you tomorrow okay...I will send you the schedule for tomorrow on the way. I see you have a...visitor...so I will leave now."

"Okay Li jie..thank you again. Drive safe okay and don't forget to send me that schedule tonight..I don't want any surprises tomorrow."

"Roger that( salute gesture)"

Zhan's manager left and Barry went to take her out and went to stand on the end of the hallway to give Zhan and his boss some privacy. Zhan exhaled after the two went out and he went over to Yibo and sat opposite to him. He looked at him and was about to say something when he decided to stay quiet and just look away from Yibo. Yibo sat on the edge of the couch and looked at Zhan and said...

"I missed you....I missed you so much."

Those words came out like a whisper, like he was out of breath and like he was starving for air. Zhan looked at him and didn't say anything but just scoffed. He folded his arms and crossed his legs before he looked away once again. You see...Zhan was very angry but more confused at what Yibo had done. Dissapearing without saying a word and he comes back after a month and still thinks everything is ok...? Well zhb did voice out his anger and confusion...just in a different way.

"Well then if you're done seeing me I would like to ask you to please leave my house. I'm tired today and I don't have time to argue with you."

"Zhan gē...I don't wanna argue either, I just missed you and tried calling you but you didn't pick up my calls...on purpose..!"

"Wow...! You make it sound as if you've called so many days when you only called once and that is today. Seriously... Yibo...what do you think of me...? Please do tell me because I'm done being confused like this... First..you leave me athe site without even saying goodbye, second...you call me and expect me to pick up your calls and third....well...here you are, showing up at my house without even telling me..This has to stop Yibo...you can't keep doing this to me, nit anymore..."

"Zhan gē...I know I did you wrong, but I swear it wasn't intentional.i just didn't want to leave with you cause I was afraid I would give other a clue that we were dating. I'm sorry I didn't call you for the whole month, I was tired most if the time and-"

"That's bull Yibo and you know it..!! You sleep with me and give me false hope just so I could trust you
And I did trust you at that time, but you...you abandoned me after I told you my secret. Do you know how hard it was to open my healing wounds?"

"Ok...let me honest with you okay...? Look..that night I was out of control. I couldn't hold myself and I know what we did was consensual but...after you told me what had happened to you I continued to sleep with you. Somehow...I thought I had opened up your wounds cause I feel like I forced you the second time. I'm sorry ok, I wasn't strong as I thought I was and I let lust drive me that night that I was left feeling like a jerk who didn't care about your feelings. She. I saw how much pain you were in...I...I couldn't take it and I didn't blame you for taking it out on me because I'm the one who caused that pain
I was so ashamed that I just wanted to dig a hole and throw myself inside it.

I wanted your trust so bad but I guess I did break it that day. I sorry Zhan gē...it will never happen again."

"You damn right it won't...cause what we did ..will never happen again. Now if you'll excuse me...I need to get some sleep, I'm tired. I haven't slept in days."

"What..? You haven't slept in days...? Why...? Was it because...because of what I did to yo-"

"Oh come in Yibo...don't flatter yourself. You see..while you were busy hiding away from me...I was working, very....very hard. I couldn't get enough sleep because the neighbors held a party which lasted the whole night that I couldn't sleep. And the. I had to work till late and would get home at dawn and I had to take a shower and answer some important emails...wait...why am I even explaining myself to you..? You're no one to me...!"

"Zhan gē please don't say that, 8f only you knew how much I missed you. I also couldn't sleep thinking about what I did to you. I felt guilty for hurting you."

"Well...it's too late to as for that forgiveness now, but anyway...I forgive you. Now..could you please get out of my house...I need to rest."

"You don't mean it Zhan gē...please give me a chance to show you. You know I'm not good with words."

"Show me...? No thanks,I think you've shown me enough. Now leave...!"

"Zhan gē... Please..I made a mistake ok...pleas forgive me...you know how important you are to me"

"Well... actually I don't and I don't believe you really missed me. Not after how you ignored me for the whole month. Look... I know you don't trust me right now but please...please give me a chance to prove how much you mean to me."

"Too late Yibo, I don't think it's gonna make any difference. I moved on from that night and stopped expecting more from you. You should do the same."

"No..!! I will not let you slip away from me again, not after waited for so many years and I cannot forget that night cause I was special to me. His could you even say that when you know very well how much you mean to me..?"

"I don't.."

"What..?"

"I don't know how much I mean to you, and you know what...I don't wanna know. Now please Yibo...if you still want me to be nice to you then you need to leave now before I loose it."

"Okay fine...but you have to promise me one thing.."

"Yibo...I-"

"Promise me or I will bother you until you do as I ask. I don't mind coming to your work just to see you. I think you don't know how I can be when I'm dedicated."

"Wow...! Then the monster shows himself."

"I'm not joking Zhan gē...!!"

"Fine...what do you want..!"

",Promise me that you will come see me tomorrow, it's my day off and I need to see you... please."

"I can't .."

"You can't or you won't."

"What difference does it make..? Look...I have to go to work tomorrow and in Sunday too. I'm not free this week, maybe next week, I have a weekend off"

"Ok...I'm working next week...but I think I can manage. But Zhan gē...don't think you're doing this just to throw me off the trail, I will come find you again if you don't call me next week Friday to confirm our weekend."

"Fine..but you have to promise me two things..."

"What...?"

"That you won't bother me this whole week until I call you on Friday..."

"Ok...I can do that....what's the other one..?"

"That you won't do anything to me...not even a touch..!"

"What....? That's not fair and you know it..!"

"Well...then I guess Friday is cancelled."

"Ok...ok fine...I won't touch you.(sigh) are we okay now...?"

" Not yet...you will have to tell me the real reason why you ignored me. Tell me something that's more believable."

"But Zhan gē...I have told you I feel, that's the truth...I can never lie to you, please trust me on that."

"Yibo...if you're not being honest with me then what is the point of having this conversation...?"

"Okay fine Zhan gē, I was angry and ...look...I didn't know how to act ok...what you said...it was painful to see you in that state. I even went as far as forcing you again to sleep with me even after you told me what had happened to you. That time...when we were shooting ...I wasn't upset because you scolded me, I was upset because I was responsible for your pain. If I went that far then how am I different from those who have hurt you..? I'm sorry I distanced myself from you without telling you how I felt, it will never happen again. I do want to be with you...I..I love you Zhan gē, and the last thing I want is to see you hurt. I won't let anything like that happen to you again...never..!!"

"Uhm...Yibo...I...Uhm-"

"I will leave now, please remember to call me on Friday. Goodnight."

Zhan watched Yibo barge out of his door without even looking back, he had so much in his mind, he knew that no one had ever cared for him that much. The look on Yibo's face was too hard to bear for him, it was like Yibo was feeling his pain that he had forgotten. He sat there for a few minutes when he was startled by an email from his manager. She wanted to remind him of the time she will be picking him up tomorrow to go to work. But there was something else...the schedule was changed all of a sudden and he had to travel for the advertisement he was supposed to shoot and he felt tired all of a sudden when he saw the location. It was two hours away from his house, meaning he had to leave early. He stood up and went to his room, set the alarm for four am and the he slept, thinking about Yibo with a smile on his face.

The next morning his manger came and they drove to the location. It was six am and they had to reach there by nine am for the preparation of the shoot. Luckily...traffic was not that bad and they were lucky the weather was perfect for a long drive. At the shooting site..he was taken to his dressing room where he changed and after twenty minutes a guy came in after knocking and told him that he would be taking care of his makeup for the day. He wondered where his usual makeup artist was when they didn't tell him of other changes like that in the email. He brushed it off and kept his fingers crossed that the guy does a perfect job like his makeup artist does. He was a bit choosy when it came to what was put on his face, he was very adamant that he was to clean his own face before and after the make up...with his own products.

The shoot took place around one pm and they still had a lot to fix which delayed his departure time. All that time, he was to be applied new make up which the guy did about four times before the director finally got their shot and that was six pm. They were about to travel back when the director told him they had scheduled for another shoot at the same location in Friday and that he had to be there a day before so that they could start early. He agreed to it but he really felt tired, even if the drive was pleasant that day it didn't mean it will be when he had they had to drive again on Thursday when afternoon so they could get there in time.

They reached home a little after twelve since they had to get petrol (gas) at the filling station (gas station/ garage) and that made them arrive a little later than expected. Zhan had to go to work again
the next morning and yet he was so tired that he could even think of eating. He went to take a shower and went to his room, sleep came over him the minutes he laid his head in the pillow because of how exhausted he was. His manager was the same, she had a husband and she knew it was bad for a lady to stay out that late especially when she was married. But what can she do...it was work and it paid really well so she had to endure all the tiredness and the coming home late. Despite all that, she really hated it when they had to change the schedule at the very last minute.

It was Thursday and Yibo was in Beijing filming his show when he got a call from his agency that he had work coming up scheduled for Friday till Sunday. It was new work and the agency manager sounded so excited over the phone but all his excitement and happiness vanished when Yibo declined the offer. The manger was so confused since they had been looking forward to work with the brand for such a long time and now that it was happening...Yibo doesn't want to do it. Yibo told him to tell the brand to reschedule for next week Monday and if they can't then he won't work with them. The manager was so confused that Yibo changed his mind all of a sudden and he forced Yibo and told him that if he didn't take the job then who would want to work with him in future. Well...then he got the answer he never expected...

"Mr Wei...how is your family these days...? I hope they're good right..?"

The agency manager couldn't help but brag since it was what he like to do. He liked to brag about his family, especially his twin daughters who he always told everyone stories about how adorable they were and what they did the previous nights when he he got home. He was so proud, of course he had to be, I mean who wouldn't be proud of their kids and find the adorable..? But it was too bad for him that he never calculated Yibo's question that he blurted out about them while smiling and chuckling like three year old while Yibo just nodded and kept on answering "mn" to make him believe he was listening when he finally had enough and made his point.

"Mr Wei...you see your daughter's everyday right..? You talk about them everyday which means you see them everyday. Now tell me...don't I deserve a life of my own so I can find something to brag about like you...? When I wok late, you're with your family making good memories and you still feel it's right to force me to do this job..? Look...you know I respect you a lot. I have been doing everything you wanted for three and a half years now, our contract will end in a couple of months. So please... don't make my working experience a nightmare and make things hard for me. I am not coming tomorrow, infact...I'm not available for the whole weekend, and if those people really want to work with me...then they better nit forget that everyone has family they wanna get home to after work as I'm not some tool that can make money for other who won't appreciate my work. Are clear Mr manager...? Okay... I'll hang up now...have a great evening..!"

As usual... Yibo's people were in the car with him heading back home after they have just finished shooting away from Shanghai for the whole week. The schedule was so tight that the had to make arrangements for the accomodation which his people did since they knew they also had to stay behind with him. The week was so tiring for all of them since Yibo had to work till almost midnight from Sunday till that Thursday. They were also exhausted since they had to be there everytime to get him what he needed and he saw his tired they were since he was also tired. It didn't matter whether they were just standing there and coming to him when he called them to bring him wanted water or something to eat. They were as tired as him because their sleeping schedule was messed up because of his work.

He knew they would not protect him the best way he knows they would if they were tired. He cared so much for them and they knew it too, which was why they never for a second even thought of leaving Yibo. He became like their Dìdì (younger brother) and they were overprotective of him. They loved him and they would do anything to keep him safe. They knew he also liked them but didn't know how much he cared about them until after that phone call. Baba was sleeping on the back seat where he was seated with Yibo and because he was into deep sleep...his head fell on Yibo's lap and Yibo just took off his jacket and placed it on him before he said...

"Barry gē...you should take a day off tomorrow and Larry gē will accompany me to fetch Zhan gē from his place. I know you work really hard and you don't sleep the whole time while we're away since you look after us. Then you can all take the weekend off since I will be home the whole time."

"Mr Wang–"

"Gē gē...please tell your subordinates to stop calling me like that unless we are around people."

"I'm sorry...Yibo...Barry gē did tell...I must have forgot because this whole week we were around a lot of people so I had to call you Mr Wang. But Yibo...why do you want us to address you as Mr Wang around people only...? Don't you think it's better we use one of the names everytime..?"

"Larry...Yibo downs want people to know how close he is to us, not in a bad way...listen... if people found out we are that close to Yibo it will cause a problem since they will know that we know a lot about Yibo and they might think of doing things like kidnap us in order to get information about him. If we act as just bodyguards... they will think he would not share his personal life with his workers and everyone is safe. See...?"

"Oh...!! I never thought of it like that, I guess it makes sense. We do know more about Yibo, and he knows about us too."

"Larry gē...did you wanna aske something..?"

"Oh..! Yes...Uhm..aren't you afraid of loosing your job..? I mean...they can terminate your contract and sue you for breaching the contract."

"I don't care if they sue me, I have put up with their nonsense for far too long. His many trips have I taken back and forth while sleeping for an hour and sometimes go for days with without sleep..? They know that is not allowed and they failed to keep their end if the promise when they did that. They know better than to sue me because they know I will speak of how their actors are treated according to my experience. Besides...I joined this industry because I wanted to find Zhan gē, I have a lot of businesses to run as well and I can't keep on relying on you for help.

I was thinking for a year now not to renew my contract with them, it's a good job I can't lie, but I also haven't ridden my bike in so long. The race is coming soon and I still haven't practiced my new skills yet. The orphanages are also build and the sports equipments were delivered...which means I have to find trainers and teachers as well. My skating company is behind because there are new products I have to see and sign up for approval...the medical board meeting will be held in three months and I'm still not ready....urgh..!! I think I'm loosing my mind."

"But atleast you will have your break this while weekend, spending time with Zhan is why you have been looking forward to right...?"

"Barry gē...I know what you're trying to do, thanks anyway...but I don't think all these can be solved with only that."

"Look...Yibo...why don't you keep up with your work this weekend when you get free time...? We can invite the manufacturing manager to come by with the sample of the products and you can approve or disapprove them in the comfort of your home."

"Barry gē...you know that's impossible...no one has to know where Yibo lived...you know that too. I think we can make a plan with all that from tomorrow since Yibo will be home. "

"Yeah...I know...ok then why don't we go there tomorrow before picking Zhan up..? We can set up a   conference call for with the existing training managers and teachers mangers to put out posts for the jobs that needs to be filled. That way...we would handle two problems at the same time, the other orphanages also needs an update on the sport equipment you have ordered so they can prepare, so the conference call is the best way to go with this. What do you think..?"

"That's doable...ok..arrange the conference call for tomorrow and we'll take it from there."

The next morning it was Friday...thee Friday that Yibo had been anticipating for so long. He stayed in his apartment with his Barry and Baba while Larry went out to get some papers for Yibo to sign from the agency for his absence. They set up the press conference and just a second he finished the call...he got a text message from Zhan that read...

"[Yibo...i don't think I'm gonna make it today, I'm in (xxx. xxx...the location) right now and I'm still far from finishing. I sent Li jie home since her husband isn't feeling well, I will come back home tomorrow or Sunday if we finish early.]

Yibo almost three his phone on the wall after reading the text message. He slid his phone across the table and Barry who was right next to him read the message and liked at Yibo. He saw how angry and sad he was, it was like the exhaustion from the entire week was coming back to him and draining him slowly. He stood up without saying anything and went to his room and slammed the door. Barry liked at the message again and at Baba who by then was standing up upon seeing how upset his boss was. He went over to Barry and Barry told him what the message said when his expression because the same as Yibo's.

"B gē... What should we do now..? Boss had been looking forward this weekend this while week. He worked so hard to get this break but look how he is now... What can we do...?"

"Let's ask Larry where he is first and we'll see what we can do."

They called Larry who said he was on the way, when he heard that it was urgent, he drive so fast like he was competing on a race and in about ten minutes he was opening the door to see two dejected faces on the couch who just looked at him and away in an instant. He went over to them and put the files on the table before sitting down opposite them. He looked at Yibo's closed bedroom door which was closed and the two again. Before he could even ask, Barry gave him the phone to read the text Zhan had sent and his sigh was the loudest after reading the message. He put Yibo's phone on the coffee table and laid his back at the back of the couch.

They were silent for a few minutes before Larry got an idea and shit up quickly and went to open his three laptops which were high end tech. He placed all of them on the table and opened all of them before he took a chair and sat down typing away so fast that even Barry and Baba who were standing beside him at the time couldn't keep up even with what's written in the screen. It took him about six whole minutes before he smiled and laid back on the chair. The two looked at him lie he was a lunatic and they didn't have a choice but to ask what he was doing...

"Larry...if you have good news then why don't you share it please...were dying here ok...?"

"Well...I hacked the company's database, the shoot was scheduled for today but not at the location he is in right now."

"What..? You mean...he...Zhan lied to boss...?"

"No he didn't ...I also hacked Zhan's  phone...he did receive the email about the shoot from his manager at the set location but...the email his manager recieved was not from his company."

"Wait...what do you mean...? You're really confusing me here. You mean someone sent her the wrong email and she sent that email to Zhan...?"

"Yes...that email was sent to her and she sent it to Zhan and they set of on a two hour drive away from home where someone is waiting for them for who knows what...it's not looking good Ba gē !"

Barry and Baba looked at each other more confused than they ever were and looked back at Larry when he finished his search and said...

"The schedule Zhan doesn't match that of his agency's, and I have also tracked his manager aswell and the location she's at now... she's at the restaurant which is ten minutes away from here and Zhan...let me check..(typing) he's still at that fake shooting location. So...Ba gē...what do we do now...? It's your call.."

" We have to go get him, it's not safe. Who knows who has set him up. It's about two hours from here and I'm not sure if we can get there on time. We need to move...NOW..!"

"Okay then what do we say to boss..? If he comes out of his room and finds us gone then he's gonna be so worried about us and about Zhan."

"Don't worry about that, you stay here and Baba and I will go get him. Just check the routes which has less traffic for us to take, but it has to be the shortcut okay..? It's four PM right now...I just hope we get there before anything bad happens to him. Baba..let's go."

Barry and Baba left Yibo's apartment and Larry stayed behind typing too fast in his computers that the speed of his fingers left shadows behind as if they weren't real. An hour later he connected a call to Barry and told them which routes to take , but there was a problem...Zhan's cellphone looked to be moving from where he was and he was certain he was in some kind of a car. But what was more confusing was the speed of his movements, it seemed as if he was in a car that was moving a little faster than normal heading to the direction of a five star hotel. Larry felt it in his bones that whoever Zhan was with...was not a good person. The driver didn't care about the road safety practices and drove so fast that it was dangerous for both himself and Zhan. Since they were always on call...he told them to take a different route to that hotel and gave them shortcuts to get there. They were to arrive twenty minutes later than the time when Zhan would arrive so he started working his magic.

Zhan was on the backseat of a speeding car looking at his phone and not concerntrating on the speed of the car or the person driving it. The driver kept looking at him through the rear view mirror and and he saw that Zhan had no idea what was going on. He admired Zhan's Beaty and couldn't stop his heart from smiling just from looking at him. The thing is... when Zhan's manager left, she told him that the transport to his hotel was already arranged and the hotel was had all his information. Knowing very well that Zhan wouldn't call to check since he trusted her, her plan became successfull. Zhan was approached by the guy who was his makeup artist and told him that he was told by the manager to take him to his hotel

Because Li jie didn't tell Zhan who exactly would be picking him up...he thought that maybe it was arranged that way. He didn't ask questions and when they got into the car, he sent a text message to Yibo telling him he couldn't make it to meet up with him that day. He sat in the speeding  car looking at his phone, he was waiting for Yibo's reply and he just held in thinking that maybe he was a little busy at work and he will text him back when he is free. Even so...he didn't stop looking at his phone for the reply. After forty minutes of driving ...the car parked at a five star hotel and he was still lost in mind when he heard the door open to his side.

He quickly out his phone away and got out of the car and got his bag. He took one step before halting and he looked at the  guy (makeup artist) and said...

"Why did you bring me here...? This isn't the hotel we usually stay in."

" Sorry Mr Xiao...I'm only following orders, I was told that this was the hotel that was was booked for your stay and I don't know anything else."

"Ok...fine...let's go..."

They were about to step inside the hotel and immediately..with only a step on the hotel door...his phone rang. It was his mother. He answered the call and told the guy to wait for him inside and told him that he had to take a call from his mother. The guy agreed and stood right inside the door where he cloud clearly see Zhan and hear his conversation over the phone. He was holding Zhan's bag and he put it down for a second to send a text to...who knows who...and when he was done...he looked back at Zhan to see if he was done with the call. Indeed Zhan was still on call talking to his mother and them his father who were complaining about him not coming home to see them.

They couldn't stop scolding his and each other from taking while the other was about to talk and all Zhan could do was laugh. He had been too stressed lately with his job but hearing his parents biker over the phone felt like a blessing to him. His mother spoke after scolding his father and said...

"Zhan Zhan ...where is that handsome boy who was with you at the hospital...? He's so handsome and cute. You know son...he is such a sweet boy do you know that...? He has helped your parents a lot and when you get time, just bring him over for dinner will you...?"

"Mā...what do you mean he has helped you...?"

"Didn't he tell you...? He paid for your medical bills that time, he told the staff to lie about it and when they refused your payment and I called you, I thought he would tell you he already paid for it."

"Now I get it..that is why his answer was different, he told me the management had paid for it, but that time when my payment got rejected he told me they must have made a mistake and that I should save up that money incase they call me again to pay. Such a sly raccoon he is."

"That's not all that...a while back there were guys here who wanted to rob us and two three men showed up and fought them. The police came and u heard them tell the police that they were our bodyguards sent by Mr Wang to guard the residence after suspecting that there were people talking about robbing the Xiao household. You know...at that time I thought...how did he know that...we were being watched for three whole days without knowing it and I just got so scared what would've happened if his friend didn't hear them talking at a bar. You know...first I had doubts about him, now...I have seen that he cares for you and I wouldn't –"

"Don't talk nonsense...I'm not having him as a son-in-law, forget it. You can marry him if  you like, but my son will marry a beautiful girl...that girl... what's her name again...Feng."

"..please don't say that...I can make decisions on my own you know ..?"

"Good... You must make sure you get a beautif–"

"...please....I have to go...will call you tomorrow okay...I love you guys so much okay...? goodnight!"

{Strange...why would they call me today when they were supposed to call tomorrow..?}

Zhan thought as he proceeded towards the hotel entrance. The guy saw him coming and he bent down to pick up Zhan's bag only to not find it where he put it. He looked around and when Zhan got to him and saw him looking around, he asked what was the problem and the vu told him he was looking for his bag which he had put down a few minutes ago to send look at his phone for just a minute. He said he was there the whole time and  that he saw no one approach him. Zhan saw how stressed te guy was and he told him it was okay, that since they he was inside the hotel when his bag got missing...the hotel security will look into their cctv footage and they will locate the bag.

They approached the hotel reception where Zhan explained what had happened. The receptionist called the manager and the manager led them to the security quarters, seeing that Zhan was a celebrity...it was easy for them to get the help they needed. But unfortunately... the footage showed the guy coming inside the hotel without a bag. They saw him bend down but not to out a bag down, but to brush away the dust on his black jeans. Zhan was looking at the screen together with all the security team, the manager and the guy and he got so embarrassed but more confused because he knew he had took out the bag when he came out if the car.

Zhan thanked the manager and they shook hands before going out the hotel, back to the car to search for Zhan's bag. They reached the car and searched it only to find the bag in the passenger seat at the front of the car. The guy was so embarrassed and blamed his stress for making him see and think things that he bowed to Zhan asking for his apology for making him run around. The guy took the bag out and they were about to head back inside the hotel when a car packed with its tires screeching right next to them. A well built guy who was very handsome and liked to be Korean exited the car followed by the other handsome guy who had a playful aura around him
They were wearing black suits with white shirts and the way they conducted themselves looked as if they were dangerous and respectful that the guy stood there not knowing what to do.

The two men stood infront of Zhan, Zhan was about to say something when the older man from the two spoke first to stop him from talking.

"Good evening Mr Xiao...I'm sorry...there seemed to be a misunderstanding about your hotel reservations and we were sent to take you to the one that was booked for you. I'm so sorry that we couldn't get to you sooner but our agency doesn't have enough money to pay for your stay in a five star hotel. Please...this way..."

The man gestured for him to enter the car when the guy make up guy stood infront of him and spread his arms with his back facing Zhan. He was blocking Zhan from moving and then he said..

"How do we know you're telling the truth..? Who sent you...? I was told this was where Mr Zhan was to stay for the weekend and that I should personally bring him here. Who are you working for...? Huh..?"

"Young man...please step aside and let us do our job. If we were to show you our credentials...would you also do the same...?"

"I...I...you...Mr Zhan was entrusted to me and I cannot let anyone take him away without confirmi–"

"What was your name again...?"

"Uhm...Alex...my name is Alex sir..."

"Great...Alex...I will leave with these guys here because I know them, they're from my agency and they were supposed to be the ones to take me to my hotel. I was so tired that I didn't have time to check with them first, but now that they're here..it's fine...you can go home and rest, it's been a long day" (smile)

"But... but..."

"Mr Wu...please take my bag and let's go, Im so tired. Wait till I tell you boss how.you lost his important client today...I bet you're going to be looking for new jobs. I would start sending applications today if I were you."

"I'm so sorry Mr Xiao...it won't happen again. Pl..please don't tell our boss about this...I need to support my sick mother and...and–"

"Yes Mr Xiao please, my wife is sick and in care of the hospital. I can't afford to look for another Job right now."

"Are we leaving or are you gonna stand there bowing like you're bowing to the ancestors..?"

"Oh..! Sorry sir...this way please.."

Zhan went to stand by the backseat door and the younger man came and opened the door for him while bowing in respect and they all got into the car and drive off.

Sorry guys about that update, I was busy writing and suddenly I got your comments about the update which I was busy writing and I don't know how that happened.

Anyway...here's your update. Hope you like it and please tell me what you think in the comments.

Also...thank you for wishing me well, I'm feeling much better today which is why I decided to give you my lovely reader an update. Thank you for your support 🤗🤗😍😍🥰🥰❤️❤️

Pokračovať v čítaní

You'll Also Like

396K 6.3K 79
A text story set place in the golden trio era! You are the it girl of Slytherin, the glue holding your deranged friend group together, the girl no...
46.7K 3.6K 12
A short story! "WEI YING!!!" I shouted the moment he shrugged my hand off. I tried! I tried my best to grab him! I would never let him go! But in the...
67.1K 1.3K 22
Liberation: Freedom from suffering and dissatisfaction through the uprooting of greed, hatred, and delusion. - When an old childhood friend comes bac...
38.3K 3.8K 44
After being charged for illegal drug usage, drunk driving and whatnot, Lan Wangji (a current hotshot top star) decided to end his career. With the...