CHAPTER 33

" thankfully...Zhan is fine, as well as the gentleman in there. The blood was Zhan's and...I don't know how to say this...he seemed to be pregnant and he...he had a miscarriage. I'm so sorry about that, but there's something else that needs immediate attention. He lost so much blood and he needs to be taken to the hospital for further treatment and diagnosis, fast...!!"

Yibo felt his feet get cold, his hands get numb and there was a mechanic sound in his ears which was making noise for him to focus on anything else. This was what had been happening to Yibo his whole life and it is all thanks to people like Barry who had followed him from Korea that he took care of him and protected him. At times like these...he would always know what to do, he went over to Yibo and he nudged him a little while calling his name softly and said...

"Boss...Zhan is alive...that's all that matters. He needs you more than ever right now, and of you need me...I'll be right here okay...? I'm always here, don't forget..!"

Barry's words were assuring to Yibo that he turned and looked at Barry and smiled at him and nodded his head. He turned again to look at Zhan's parents and he saw how Zhan's father was looking at him like he was a monster or something. But one thing was clear if one was to look deeper, which was the fact that he felt disgusted looking at Yibo after he had heard that his son was pregnant. He confirmed his suspicions that Yibo was "climbing " his son and he didn't like it. The fact that Zhan and Yibo had intercourse really made him feel as if thousands of worms were been crawling all over his body. He still didn't want to believe the fact that his son was inlove with another man and the other thing he never wanted to hear was that his son was pregnant...if so then how was he going to get another woman pregnant...? Well..Yibo atleast hoped that he would get the point of who his son really is so he would stop bothering him about marrying a woman and have kids.

Zhan's mother was all in tears after the news of her son, she knew her son was different and she wasn't surprised to hear that her son had actually carried the baby inside of him. Even if it was not or tool long but..she felt grateful and she was happy that her son would be able to do normal things like everyone else. The fact that he was a man who can get pregnant made her happy and so grateful that at least he wasn't disabled and can do anything else that most people do.Even so...she needed to know if her son would be able to bear children again, that was the first question that stuck in her mind and one other important thing...how did he loose the baby. So...she went to the Dr and stood infront of him and brought her hands together as if she was praying and she asked Jake...

"Dr...I need to ask you something...how did my Zhan loose his baby...?how far was his pregnancy and...?will be ever be able to bear children again.?"

"I'm sorry aunty for not explaining it clearly...its all because of the urgency of the matter that he needs to go to the hospital. You see.. he's a man and that makes it hard for me to check whether the uterus is torn or still in place. I need to run some tests to be sure but...there are signs no signs of struggle which would add to the mystery as to why he miscarried in his first trimester . I'm sorry I don't have answers for you right now, but as you all know...this isn't just a common case and doesn't need to be treated as such to avoid missing important things. Please...we need to get him to the hospital right now and I will explain further after I thoroughly diagnose him.!"

"Doctor....it's really not safe to bring Zhan to the hospital, please keep this confidential...Zhan and my bodyguard had been kidnapped until now, they did some medical stuff which none of us know about and with these kinds of people...it will be easier for them to find Zhan again. I'm sorry...but I can't take that risk...!"

Mr Xiao was listening and looking at Yibo give his reasons and he took that chance to build a place in his mind to put Yibo down for everything that had happened. He was so angry and in pain and didn't know how to deal with it, as a man who was supposed to be strong for his emotional wife at the time...there was no time or place for him to cry for what had happened to his son. Indeed he was dissapointed that his son was inlove with a man, he was even pregnant for that man but...to hear what had happened to him was really unbearable for him. Indeed Mr Xiao didn't like the fact that his son was dating another, but he loved his son and he would do anything so protect him after realising how he failed him all the times he was in danger and he wasn't able to help him. So...he stood infront of Yibo and looked at him dead in the eyes and said...