Mad Temptation

By KalyxIole

For years, Aubrey Evergreen. Wants to investigate who killed her parents. But years after, she believed that... More

Chapter 1: The Start.
Chapter 2: Unknown figure.
Chapter 3: Hiding The Monster.
Chapter 4: Undeniable Desires.
Chapter 5: Broken Heart.
Chapter 6: Ashton Grey.
Chapter 7: Siblings.
Chapter 8: The Past About Ashton.
Chapter 9: A Dead Heart.
Chapter 10: Meeting An Old Friend.
Chapter 11: First Kiss.
Chapter 12: Unforgettable Moment.
Chapter 14: Painful Past.
Chapter 15: Losing Control.
Chapter 16: Talk With Victoria.
Chapter 17: Unsettled Mind.
Chapter 18: Suspicious.
Chapter 19: Small Investigation.
Chapter 20: Love and Fear.
Chapter 21: Danger, Trouble, Anger.
Chapter 22: Claude's Dangerous Beast.
Chapter 23: Questions That Cannot Be Answered.
Chapter 24: A Peak Of Power.
Chapter 25: True Identity.
Chapter 26: Scary Choices.
Chapter 27: Big Steps, Big Risks.
Chapter 28: Broken Trust, Broken Love.
Chapter 29: Save Ashton.
Chapter 30: Claude vs. Zyrian.
Chapter 31: Life On The Edge.
Chapter 32: Deadly Fate.
Chapter 33: Beast Finally Unleashed.
Chapter 34: Powers Taken.
Chapter 35: Final Battle.
Author's Note

Chapter 13: Consumed By Guilt.

2 0 0
By KalyxIole

(Unknown Person's POV)

A man was sitting on the chair, feasting on human flesh. A man in black cloak approached him and bowed.

Man: My Master, it seems like Claude is having the best time of his life.

Azazel: It is. For once I thought he would be trusted. Never in my life have i been proven wrong by a pathetic servant. What a traitor.

Man: What is your intention Master?

Azazel: Let him enjoy his life. By the time comes he will be kneeling down in front of me. Begging me to forgive him for betraying me. He will pay for what he's done to me.

Man: What about the girl?

Azazel: Claude has already grown fond of her. One thing is already for sure, she is his weakness. We will use her, as bait. And when he comes, I shall punish him for turning his back against me.

Man: The girl. Aubrey Evergreen. She could be a good use right?

Azazel: Of course. Slowly I will make sure, he will suffer in the consequence. I will make him suffer. And for the girl, she will watch him slowly be tortured. I will have my own fun.

He smirked.

Azazel: He better prepare. I am coming to make his life a living Hell.

He said. His plan had so much wicked ways. Which is definitely not good.

(Aubrey's POV)

Aubrey woke up and saw that she was alone in the room. She got up from the bed and grabbed her clothes and walked down the stairs to the kitchen. She walked in the kitchen and saw him cooking as usual. She smiled softly and slowly walked towards him and hugged him from behind.

Claude: Whoa! My Lady!

He scolded playfully. She laughed and hugged him tight. Claude held her hand and placed a gentle kiss.

Aubrey: Good morning~!

She sang sweetly. Claude chuckled softly and turned around and pecked her cheeks.

Claude: How was sleep?

Aubrey: Very nice.

Claude: Oh I bet.

They both chuckled softly. Hugging each other happily.

Claude: Sit down My Lady, I will prepare breakfast.

Aubrey nodded and walked towards the table and sat down on the chair. Claude placed the breakfast in the plate and he served it. Aubrey smiled softly and muttered a small 'thank you'. He kissed her head and walked towards the sink to wash what was needed to wash. Aubrey ate the breakfast happily.

Claude: My Lady? I need to tell you something.

Aubrey looked at him in confusion.

Claude: I need to go to a friend's house. I think I will be home late. So, do not wait for me okay?

Aubrey: Will you be home late?

Claude: Probably. But I will try to come home as soon as possible.

Aubrey: Okay.

She said. Eyes sad and scared. She is also worried. Claude noticed that and walked towards her.

Claude: Hey, My Lady. There is no need to be sad okay? I will come back. I promise.

Aubrey: But I am scared.

Claude smiled warmly at her. Caressing her cheek.

Claude: As long as you will not be scared, you will be fine.

Aubrey: B-but....what if it hurts me again?

Claude: It will not. I promise you that. You can stay in my room the whole night okay?

Aubrey: Okay...

He smiled softly and kissed her forehead.

Claude: Wanna go do something before I go?

She nodded. And just like that, they were at the park. Enjoying the fresh air and the beautiful view. Loving each and every moment. Aubrey has her head leaned on his shoulder. While they were holding hands.

Aubrey: I love this. It takes my breath everytime.

Claude: Like how you take my breath everytime I see you.

Aubrey: Oh stop it. You see me everytime.

Claude: Which is exactly my point.

Aubrey and Claude laughed. Claude sighed heavily. She noticed that he was looking upset.

Aubrey: Claude?

Claude: Yes My Lady?

Aubrey: Are you okay? You look upset for some reason.

Claude: I am fine My Lady.

Aubrey: Are you sure? I do not want you sad today. It is a pretty good day.

Claude: I just...have a lot of things in my plate. It is a bit hard to handle but....maybe I can manage.

Aubrey: Care to share?

Claude: Maybe next time. I am not really ready to open up yet.

Aubrey: Okay. Tell me when you feel like it okay?

Claude nodded and smiled softly at her. She smiled back and leaned her head back on his shoulder.

???: What a lovely coincidence!

They both looked at the person that spoke and saw Brian. Claude rolled his eyes and released a soft 'ugh' sigh.

Aubrey: Oh Brian hi!

Brian: Lovely to see you here.

Aubrey: It sure is. What are you doing here?

Brian: Oh, bought a flower for my mother. Today's her birthday.

Aubrey: Oh really? Happy birthday to her.

Brian: Right. *Chuckles* Actually she told me to send this to you guys. I was actually about to send it to the mailman to send it to you but....guess I do not have to anymore.

Brian gave the two mail to them. They took it and Aubrey opened it.

("Dear Aubrey:
I am happy to invite you to my birthday today.
Come at my place for an amazing day.
Come at 3:00!

See you soon~

By: Victoria Howard.")

Aubrey: We will be happy to.

'Ugh fuck....'

Claude cursed in his mind.

Brian: Well! Shall we go then?

Aubrey: Sure. Let's go Claude?

He looked at her with unsureness. But the excited smile on her face was too hard to even resist. So he sighed heavily and nodded.

Claude: Fine.

Aubrey squealed happily and took his hand and stood up. Brian lead the way and they walked into the car and got in.

Aubrey: How old is Victoria by the way?

Brian: She has turned 45 this year.

Aubrey: Really? She looks like she is...35.

Brian: I know right? Well if you did look at her old pictures you will magically fall in love.

'What is this? A love spell? Tch give me a break.'

Claude said on his mind. Turning his head away to face the window and watch the view. The two kept chatting and chatting till they noticed Claude has gone quiet.

Aubrey: Claude?

Claude: Yes My Lady?

Aubrey: Are you okay?

Claude: Yeah I am fine.

Aubrey held his hand and intertwined it. He felt a lot more better. Brian saw the whole thing making him clench his fist. But he kept a forced smile on his face. Aubrey caressed his hand.

Driver: Sir? We have arrived.

Brian: Oh! Would you look at that? We are home. Come! I am certain my mother would be so happy to see you.

They all got out of the car and walked towards the door. Brian opened the door. They entered the house.

Brian: I'm home!

They heard footsteps coming from the kitchen and there was Victoria jogging towards them with a wide smile and was holding a knife.

Brian: Whoa! Whoa whoa! Mother!

Claude hid Aubrey behind him.

Brian: You got way too excited put the knife down.

Victoria: Oh...*chuckles* My apologies. I was just too excited!

She said happily. Brian walked towards her and gave her the flowers.

Victoria: Aww...thank you darling.

She caressed his cheek. She looked at Claude and Aubrey. When she saw Aubrey, she squealed like a seal and made her way towards her.

Victoria: Aubrey! Oh my darling!

They both hugged each other.

Victoria: Oh I am so glad you came to my birthday! Well, advanced birthday.

Aubrey: Ad-advanced?

Victoria: Oh, did Brian not tell you? My birthday is not actually today. It is actually on Sunday. We just thought that maybe we all sound celebrate first before we get into the real deal.

Aubrey: What is the real deal?

Victoria: I will be throwing a ball party. It is actually being taken care of now. The party will be held in my son's house. A few hours from here.

Aubrey: Oh...right.

Victoria: And as usual! You are invited.

Aubrey: Oh um...I am not good at parties.

Victoria: Good or not good at parties you are going. I will be expecting you there. So now! Let us eat. Come on my dear~.

She took Aubrey's hand and they both walked to the kitchen. Claude sighed heavily. Putting his hand on his pockets. Brian walked towards him with a fake smile. Claude looked at him.

Brian: Not very glad to see you back here.

Claude: I can tell you the same.

Brian: I certainly do not like that attitude of yours. Be glad I am in a good mood. I do not want it to be ruined by you.

Claude: Then do not talk to me. If you do not want your mood to be ruined. I can already tell it, you are already ruined.

Claude said before walking away. Brian clenched his jaw and fists angrily. Glaring at Claude's back. He sighed heavily and closed his eyes. Relaxing himself. Before putting on a smile again and walked towards the kitchen. Sitting beside his mother.

Victoria: Well! Now that we are complete, let's eat?

Aubrey: Of course.

They all began to eat.

Victoria: Mm! By the way, before I forget, I will give you a dress Aubrey. I am certain you would love it.

Aubrey: A dress? For me?

Victoria nodded.

Aubrey: Oh thank you but I am okay. I have dresses of my own.

Victoria: Consider it as my gift. After dinner, I will give it to you okay?

Aubrey: Okay.

Victoria smiled and began eating again. After they ate, they chatted. Laughing and talking. Except for Claude that was quiet the whole time. Only drinking wine.

Victoria: Well, shall I show you the dress? It is in my room.

Aubrey: Sure.

They stood up.

Victoria: Okay, boys? You stay there and just keep chatting with each other okay? Get to know each other, me and Aubrey will just be in my room.

Brian: Of course. Have fun.

They both walked away leaving them in an uncomfortable silence. Claude sighed softly and sipped his wine. Brian kept an eye on him.

Brian: So...

Claude: So?

Brian: Shall we get to know each other?

The answer to that, would be a definite no.

(Aubrey's POV)

Victoria opened the door to her room and walked towards the closet. Pulling out a big beautiful white dress.

Aubrey: Wow...that looks majestic.

Victoria: I know right? These are real diamonds too. This was my most favorite dress of all. But I never got to wear it. So, now I will give it to you.

Aubrey: Thank you but I can not accept it. This is your dress and I do not want to ruin it.

Victoria: Nonsense! I am giving this to you because you deserve it. And I am certain this will look so good in you. Men would be begging you to dance with them. Especially with that beautiful face of yours.

She blushed at the compliment. Victoria walked up to her, held her hands.

Victoria: Enjoy your life Aubrey. You still have a long way to go. Just enjoy it okay?

Aubrey: Okay.

She smiled at Victoria.

Victoria: Now your dress will be delivered in your home. Give me your address and I will have my driver to send it to you.

And just like that, they left the room.

(Claude's POV)

Brian: Shall we get to know each other?

Claude: No.

Brian: Well, I am Brian Howard. 23 years old and I am a CEO in my own company in Spain. What about you?

Claude: I will not tell you much about me but there is one thing I want to tell you.

Brian: Which is?

Claude: That is to just shut up.

Brian: Now that is not a good way to start a conversation now isn't it?

Claude: Maybe it would be wise of you if you just...shush.

Claude acted to zip his mouth. Brian clenched his fists.

Brian: You are really getting in my nerves here Claude. Keep it up and I will-

He was interrupted by laughs. Aubrey and Victoria came into view. They both sat down.

Victoria: So! You both spoke to each other? Maybe you both finally got to know each other?

They did not reply to Victoria. Claude just sighed softly and looked away. Sipping his wine. Brian was literally boiling in anger. The two ladies were uncomfortable now. The two obviously did not like each other. The silence already shouted the answer.

Aubrey: Uh...oh would you look at the time? It's already 6:00. Me and Claude should get going.

Victoria: Sure. Should we escort you?

Aubrey: Oh that would be great.

They all stood up and walked towards the door. Aubrey and Victoria hugged each other. Bidding goodbyes.

Aubrey: I will be going now.

Victoria: Get home safely okay?

Aubrey: Of course.

Victoria nodded and pulled away. Aubrey took Claude's arm and looped her arm around his.

Victoria: See you on Sunday.

Aubrey nodded. Claude and Aubrey left the mansion. Claude and Aubrey got in the car and told the driver to get them home. Both were silent. Aubrey fiddled with her fingers and sighed softly. Claude on the other hand, was silent. But on the inside he was burning in anger. On the way home they did not utter a single word. Till they got home they got out of the car and walked towards the door and walked inside.

Aubrey: Claude.

She called out to him. Claude halted but did not turn around to face her.

Aubrey: Can we talk?

Claude: There is nothing to talk about.

Aubrey: Claude please....

Claude sighed heavily and turned around to face her. She looked so sad. Which melted his heart. He walked up to her and kissed her lips. She was caught off guard. But she closed her eyes and kissed him back. After a few minutes of kissing, he pulled away and hugged her. She wrapped her arms around his waist.

Claude: I am just tired My Lady. I apologize for acting that way. I just need rest.

Aubrey: Okay. Let's get to bed.

They walked up the stairs and opened the door to Claude's room.

Aubrey: I will just change. Stay here okay?

Claude: Okay.

He smiled softly at her and she took her nightgown dress and walked towards the bathroom. Claude sighed heavily and sat down on the bed. Massaging his nape. It just felt so sore. He loosened up his tie and unbuttoned the buttons of his polo shirt. He ripped them open and laid on the bed. His bare chest and stomach revealed. He closed his eyes in relief when he felt like he could finally breathe properly and feel comfortable. The door opened and Aubrey got out of the bathroom and she halted when she saw Claude's condition. She slowly and carefully walked towards him. Sitting down beside him and watched him breathe slowly. His calm features looked so good. With those majestic body. It was so bulky. So muscular. So good. She placed her hand on his face and caressed his cheek.

Aubrey: You must have been so tired.

(⚠️ Warning ⚠️
SEXUAL SCENES AHEAD
PLEASE SKIP THIS CHAPTER IF YOU DON'T WANT TO READ)

She caressed his cheek. She placed her lips on his cheek and laid a kiss. Pulling away and turning away from him and picking up his clothes and folding them neatly. She gasped loudly when she felt arms on her waist and pull her down. She was leaned into his chest. His breath hitting her neck. He kissed her neck and roamed his hand on her thigh.

Aubrey: Claude...

Claude: You thought I was asleep didn't you?

Aubrey: I thought you were....

Claude: *Chuckles* Well you thought wrong.

He kissed her shoulders. His hand going near her private part. She softly moaned. She turned her face toward him. They both maintained eye contact before clashing their lips together. They kissed each other's lips. Tongue fighting. He hovered over her body and grinded his crotch over her own making him moan softly. She moaned softly in pleasure. The pulled away and he placed his lips on her neck. Hands going down her hips. Lifting up her dress and grabbing the hem of her underwear.

Claude: May I?

Aubrey: Of course.

Claude pulled her underwear, removing them. He threw it on the floor carelessly. He unzipped his pants and removed them. He kissed her lips. She pushed his polo shirt off, and he helped her remove them. He pulled her and made her sit on his crotch. Grabbing the tie and kissing her lips.

Claude: May I?

She nodded. Claude put the tie to her eyes. Blindfolding her. She saw nothing but darkness. Claude let out his long tongue and lick her neck. She didn't know about this but she was too drowned in pleasure to even notice. He wrapped his lips around her. Kissing her roughly. He made her finally sit properly on his member. She moaned and threw her head back. She started to move and she felt good pleasure. Moaning every time she moves. Claude leaned down on the bed and watched her pleasure herself on his member. He caressed her hips and thighs. Her moans were music to his ears. He closed his eyes and listened to her sweet moans. Enjoying the pleasure. He just listened to her moaning every time she moves. Claude pushed her down in the bed and lifted her nightgown dress. Throwing it to the floor. Claude licked his lips and wrapped his hand around her neck. She held on his wrist. He started to thrust in and out of her. His member touching her sweet spot. She moaned out of pleasure. Gripping his wrist. He leaned down to her face. Inches away.

Claude: Call my name.

He said. Nose touching hers. Lips almost touching. She tried to kiss him but he pushed her down on the bed. He was so dominant.

Claude: I will let you kiss me. If you call my name.

Aubrey: Ah~ Claude....Claude....

Claude: What do you want? What do you want My Lady?

Aubrey: Please kiss me...kiss me...

Claude smirked at her submission. She is the master. But in bed, he is the one in control. He can make her beg if he wants to.

Claude: As you wish.

He clashed his lips on hers roughly. Thrusting in and out deeply, fastly and hardly. Just the way she likes it. They both felt themselves getting close. Claude released her neck and pulled her body closer to him and hugged her. She wrapped her arms around him and kissed his addictive lips. He shot out his load and so did she. Both moaned in ecstacy. He pushed his tongue inside her mouth and explored her cavern. They both panted heavily. He removed the blindfold. They kissed each other again. They couldn't get enough of their lips. She smiled softly and caressed his cheek.

Aubrey: I love you.

'I love you too.'

He said on his mind. He wanted to say it out loud but he can't. He was feeling too guilty. He nodded and smiled softly and kisses her cheek and slowly kissed her lips. His heart crumbling painfully. He feels like he is playing her. Making her look like a dumb idiot. He is getting so guilty for doing that. He hugged her so tight. She smiled softly. She pecked his lips. Claude smiled softly and nuzzled his face in her neck.

Claude: Goodnight My Lady.

Aubrey: Goodnight Claude.

They both closed their eyes and let sleep take over them. Well, let sleep take over her. Because Claude, he is very wide awake. He is thinking about what he was doing. He is feeling bad about this. Not only is he lying to her. But she is in love with him and he is hiding the truth from her. He is manipulating her. Lying to her. He is trying his best here. But the guilt and regret was making him feel so small. Consuming him so bad. He closed his eyes tightly and gripped his hair. He wanted to stop this. He couldn't lie to her anymore. He just wishes he could tell her everything but that would kill her. Just the look on her face, that looks so beautiful. Innocent. Naive. Sweet and caring. One word of truth from his mouth, that would break her. And he can't bare seeing her shed tears of sadness and betrayal. He doesn't want to crush her.

But he just wants to tell her the truth but it is very difficult. Sometimes he wish he could just disappear. Leave. He just needs a break that is all he ever wants but with her life on the line. It is a dangerous risk. He can't lose her. He looked at her. Sleeping peacefully and is hugging him close. He just couldn't do it. He slowly moved away from her, unwrapping her arms around him and sat up in bed. Grabbing his pants and standing up. He walked to the drawer and took out a pack of cigarettes and lighter. He walked to the balcony and lit up the cigarette and smoked. Yes, he smokes. Secretly though. He doesn't want Aubrey to know he smokes. She will scold him for sure. He inhaled the smoke and exhaled it. Feeling the stress leave him. He grumbled under his breath. Rubbing his temple. He walked away from the balcony and walked out of the room. Closing the door gently. Leaving Aubrey sleeping by herself. He walked down the stairs and towards the basement. Grabbing a lit up lantern and opened the door and walked down the basement. He walked down the stairs and walked towards the door and opened it. Revealing the large big tomb. He placed the lantern on the tomb and sat down. Sighing heavily. He threw his head back and put the cigarette between his lips. Sighing heavily. He heard snarling and growling on the dark corner. And also a sound of dragging chains. A crooked woman appeared on sight. Crawling towards him. Her both legs were broken. Bones were peaking out. The woman snarled and crawled faster towards him. But the chain in her neck and waist stopped her. She snarled and growled. Reaching out her hand to him, but she couldn't reach him.

The woman looked horrifying. Her hair was messy and greasy. Face was turning into a grey color and skin rotting. Her white dress covered in dirt and blood. He calmly stared at her. Eyes dull. He stood up and kneeled in front of her. The woman kept snarling like an animal.

Claude: You must be so hungry huh? I could let you go but you are going to hurt Aubrey. So I guess you can just starve to death here.

The woman growled loudly. He smirked darkly and wickedly. Standing up and walked towards the bucket of organs. He picked one kidney and threw it at her. She hurriedly took the kidney and ate it. Eating messily. He watched her eat the kidney. Eating every single last drop. She even licked the blood on the ground. That is how hungry she is.

Claude: If I were a human I would feel pity for you. But now, not really. More like you deserve it. Oh what's that? You want some more?

Claude chuckled darkly.

Claude: I think that will be it for now. Plus, you do not deserve to be satisfied.

The woman snarled and growled angrily. Trying to reach to him but Claude easily just kicked her jaw. The woman shrieked in pain. Claude approached her and kicked her one more time. Harder this time, making blood splatter on the ground. The woman whimpered in pain, Claude kicked her again. This time on the stomach, he continued to kick her mercifully. Blood splattering everywhere. He stopped kicking her and panted heavily. Pushing his hair back. The woman whimpered and crawled away from him. Claude only smiled sadistically. Grabbing her ankle and pulled her. He got on top of her back, and grabbed a fistful of her hair and pulled her head back. Grabbing her shoulders and he stretched it in an unexplainable position. The woman screamed loudly and her bones cracked and popped out of her skin. Blood splattered on the ground, even on his face. She screamed loudly. Claude stood up and walked in front of her. Raising his feet and stepped on her head. His eyes were glowing red.

He smirked darkly.

Claude: Know your place, bitch.

He removed his feet off her head and he grabbed her hair and dragged her. Throwing her in the dark corner of the room. Grabbing the keys and looked at her. She pathetically cowered in the corner. He scoffed and walked away. Locking the door. Walking up the stairs and closed the basement door. Locking it before leaving.

"Why should I apologize for being a monster?
Has anyone apologize for turning me into one?"

-Kalyx Iole Gomez

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

196K 7.4K 31
[Book 2 in the Secret series] "That's not what I meant..." I chew on my lip. "Well, what the fuck did you mean then?" He shouts. "When I'm there I d...
Broken By Sara

Teen Fiction

226K 9.1K 171
"Clementine..." his voice is gentle, as though he's reading my mind. He searches my eyes, concern seeps through his features. I swallow the lump in m...
97 0 20
Grove hill has a history of mysterious disappearances and deaths. This is the story on how I got to the bottom of it and what I found on the other si...
12M 575K 127
[COMPLETE] Some bonds can't be broken, even in death. -- He couldn't endure another heartbreak. "Accepting her would be a mistake," he said. "She's a...