Lex Învieria

By ShadowedWords

A necromancer struggles to find her way in a world with new laws, deaths, and something nee More

Zombie Law
Staying Alive
Bone Dancing
Bone Gift
Bone Sister
Blood Momma
Heart's Blood
Bone Bound.
Nightmare Reborn
Angel's Sight
Blood Baroness
Hemo-Goblin's Surprise
Raven Queen
Morganna's Regiment
Home Coming
Icarus's Fall
Decision made
Effective Tactics
Lucifer Dawnstar
Serena's Secret
Check Mate
Tails and Wings
Assassin's Folly
Demon's Sight
Another Coffin
Anger's Kiss
Bleeding Darkness
Blood Rubies
Artist's Love
Collared God
Blind Love
Blood Tears
The Attic
The Children
The Council
New Ventures
Demon Brides
Gabriel's Return
Angels Quarrel
Beast Within
Aunt's Return
Goddess Appears
Demon Bound
Demon's Secret
Green Man
Assistance Coming
The Sanctuary
Learning Curve
The Cure
Children Mackinney
Goddess's Heart

Officially Official

7 1 5
By ShadowedWords

"My Lady, I am not trying to complain, but is it wise to bring in demons?" Gabriel asked concern rich in his voice.

"It will be, the house is already primed against subterfuge, also by tomorrow they will be collared." I replied.

"Understood, I will now to your decision." He said softly.

"We did not know we would cause trouble..." Kaona said looking up at me.

"As a general rule, demons are not trusted. This house has been a refuge for many beings over the years, it has learned quite a few tricks." I replied gently touching her hair. It was soft which was different the other demon hair I had touched.

"About my...secret." Serena said with a frown.

"All here, what she is stays withing these walls am I understood?" Everyone agreed. "Any other concerns?" I asked with a smirk.

"Just how you feel..." She said.

"I am...surprised, am I upset? Yes but no. I am upset that you are just now telling me after earlier, but I can understand why you had not." I replied.

"We can speak more on it later?" She asked and I nodded.

"What are we doing with them?" Del asked.

"Del they do have names." I said, I worried me that she may be jealous.

"I only know one though, I am sorry I should have asked." She said with a smirk.

"You know Naona, this is her twin Kaona." I said touching Kaona's shoulder.

"Welcome both of your." Del said with a smile. "What are our plans for Naona and Kaona?"

"I created a hierarchy in the goblins, they will be below you and Serena. They are not allowed out of the house without one of you or me."

"Will they be moved up?" Asked Serena.

"I do not know at this time but in the future we can talk about it I promise." I said smiling at her.

"Where does Gab fit in?" Asked Del.

"I am servant to her, what she says I do." Gab said calmly.

"So not a goblin?"

"Not at this time no, I still have issues I need to work through first." I replied.

"If he does will he be with use?" Serena asked.

"A discussion for another day." I said.

"Council meeting in three days, Calista arriving tomorrow, and you return to work soon." Conner said from.behind me.

"In a couple of days yes, likely I will go to the office first." I said. "Are you seeing an issue somewhere?"

"No, just trying to keep a schedule." He replied.

"I can bring home a schedule of my work if things are set up ahead of time." I offered.

"Since we will be runnin off of yer schedule that would be helpful." He said with a chuckle.

"I will talk to John tomorrow and see what I can do. Anything else?"

"Where will they sleep?" Del asked.

"They have a choice of a shared room or separate." I said.

"We will not be sleeping in a room for you?" Naona asked softly.

"My room is not..." I heard the house shift. "I have a feeling...my room just got bigger..."

"It can do that?" Del asked awed.

"It changes to the need of the matriarch of the house." Conner said.

"Well gentlemen, us girls are heading upstairs, do you need anything from us?" I asked looking to Grab then Conner.

"I will retire to my room." Gab said standing.

"I will be up for a bit, I have not had a proper lab for an age." Conner said with a laugh.

"Then I will see you both later." Then a thought came to me. "Gab, before you retire, make sure Michael is taken care of please."

"It will be done." He said turning on his heels and heading upstairs.

"Lass, we may need to get spare keys for the doors." Conner said.

I held out my hand and keys suddenly appeared. I tossed one to him with a smile. "Need anything else?"

He rolled his eyes and laughed. "Ye is a right pain."

"You would not have me any other way." I left with the girls upstairs. At the landing I said, go on ahead. I am going to drop off a key to Gab." They continued on as I knocked on the door to Michael's room.

"Come in." I heard Gab say. I opened the door to see him gently running a cloth over Michael's face.

"Will he live?" I asked closing the door behind me.

"Yes, but he will heal slowly." He replied.

"Are you upset Gab?" I asked leaning back against the door.

"I am...unsure." he replied.

"Is it the demons?" He thought for a moment then shook his head. "Having to take care of Michael?" He shook his head. I took a slow breath before asking, "are you afraid you will not get time with me?"

"It is a...worry." he replied cleaning out the cloth.

"It seems I may need to make some time for a couple of people..." I said quietly.

"Del and Serena come first..." He replied.

"And you after them." I replied.

"If that is your wish." He said softly.

"May...may I speak?" Michael said he voice off from the swelling.

"As long as you can keep it civil." I replied.

"I...am sorry...I should have...treated you better."

"You will not escape punishment that easy Michael." I replied.

"I deserve it." He said.

"Then what do you hope to gain from apologizing?"

"Nothing...just needed to say it." He replied.

I shook my head and walked over to them. I handed Gab a key and started to head out the door. "My Lady?"

"Yes Gab?"

"Thank you for the key."

"It is only to the front door. Thank me if I ever give you a key to my room." I said closing the door. As I got to my room, I opened it to see the dresses and racks were gone. In the corner of the room was a full size bed where Naona and Kaona were already laying. My bed was in the same place, but now had more pillows and had Del and Serena playing under the covers waiting.

"Well looks like everything is settled, now who wants to help me get undressed?" Del was out of bed and by my side making me and Serena laugh. "Thank you my goblin." I said as she unzipped the dress and helped me get it off. We climbed back into bed and Serena started checking the bandage.

"Morgs?" Del said softly.

"Yes dear?" I asked looking at her.

"I know I promised stuff for later, but we are going to be busy tomorrow and you need rest."

"Are you saying that because I want to hear it? Or is there something wrong?" I asked touching her cheek.

"I...I do not know..."

"Talk to me Del."

"I think she is worried that she will get ignored with all the others." Serena said cleaning my wound.

"I thought as much. Del...come here." She scooted over to me and I grabbed the back of her head and kissed her hard. I felt her melt against me. I continued to kiss her until Serena was finished when I turned on my side and pulled Del tight against me. I broke the kiss and looked her in the eyes. "You and Serena will always and forever come first. It does not matter who comes into my life. Do you understand that?"

"But Gab...and Naona...Kaona..." She said trailing off.

"Will get their time, after I make sure you two feel well loved and cared for." I replied.

"I do not wanna feel like a burden Morg." I swatted her ass making her yelp.

"Enough of that, am I understood?"

"Yes, my Heart Blood." She said with a loving smile. I felt Serena lay against my back before her arm reached over to pull us all close together.

"I will make love to you later my goblin, but we do need." I yawned making my jaw pop. "Sleep."

"Sweet dreams my Baroness and sister goblin." Serena said from behind before she kiss the back of my neck.

Del raised up and fake pouted, "where is my kiss?" Serena laughed and leaned over me kissing Del softly on the lips. "Good night my sister Goblin. Good night my Blood Baroness..." She said kissing my cheek. I smiled at he as my eyes slid closed and sleep took me.

I did not dream but I suddenly awoke and was not sure why, I found myself in a tangle of naked bodies and giggled. Then I heard the knock again and saw Kaona lift her head.

"Kaona, cover us up then cover yourself and answer the door please." She got up gently and move the covers over us. She found her dress and slipped it on before opening the door a crack.

"What can I do for you?" Kaona asked.

"Let the Lass know Calista is here." I heard Conner say.

"Thank you. I will inform her immediately." Kaona said closing the door.

"Get your sister up and ready please. You will be needed down stairs."

"If I may ask, why will we be needed?"

"You are getting your tattoos and some new clothes." I said with a smile. Her face lit up and she hurried to get her sister ready.

I gently shook Del and Serena. As they began to wake up, I kissed them gently on the lips making them smile. "Time to wake up my beauties."

"Mmm, I could wake up like that more often." Del said with a smile and a stretch.

"I second that statement." Said Serena with a smile.

"Calista is here so we have things to do." Del groaned and I lightly smacked her ass. "Come on or no fun for you."

"I call that cruel and unusual punishment." She said with a giggle.

I watched them both crawl out of bed and get dressed, I wanted to lay with them longer, but things needed done. I got out of bed and they helped me into the fun dress with the scene on the skirt.

We all headed down stairs and we found Calista, Helen, Alexander and Gabriel in the living room.

"Apologies for the early arrival. I need your signature on these papers." Calista said handing them to me.

"Thank you." I said as I sat down on the couch, the ladies arranged themselves around me as I looked the papers over.

"Calista said you wished for our presence?" Alexander asked with a smile.

"Yes, Naona, Kaona, and Serena need tattoos like Del please." I replied as I began to sign the papers.

"Attached to yours?" He asked.

"Yes also Serena would like a second tattoo." I said handing the papers back to Calista.

"Of course. Please present your arms ladies." He said with a smile.

"Am I correct is guessing that your new arrivals need clothes?" Helen asked with a chuckle.

"Yes please. Also I would like to finally register house colors and coat of arms." I said looking to Calista.

"Why have you decided now when your family has refused before?" She asked curious.

"They could never agree on a design or color theme. I am the last matriarch so I feel it is time." I said with a chuckle.

"Ok what colors?"

"Obsidian black, blood red, amethyst purple." I replied.

"Coat of arms?"

"Alexander, can you quickly sketch something for me? The background to be a graveyard, I would like blood to be involved, some skeletal hands, and a raven please." I said. He quickly got a pad and pencil and began to draw. Within moments he showed me a picture with a raven in flight over a graveyard. From its talons dripped blood and crossed over it was a pair of skeletal arms. On one side sat a halo, the other was a pair of horns at the bottom sat the infinity symbol crossed over an hourglass.

"Perfection Alexander as always." I said handing it to Calista.

"It will be done, congratulations Morgs, you are an official house."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

372K 27.5K 43
Powerless in a family of Necromancers, Ezra has struggled to fit in his whole life. Going off to a normal college life seemed like the perfect place...
1.8K 65 5
... Time for another one, I guess. As you can see, it's another story, another world for Zero tor travel around and flex his superiori- Wait no? NE...
34.8K 2K 20
𝗜 𝗾𝘂𝗲𝘀𝘁𝗶𝗼𝗻 𝗚𝗼𝗱, 𝘄𝗵𝗮𝘁 𝘁𝗵𝗲𝘆 𝗴𝗼𝗻𝗲 𝗱𝗼 𝘁𝗼 𝗺𝗲?
37.6K 2.4K 31
Demon World has a bloody past. It holds the initial tides of the demonic civil war, and it is what started the slow erosion of the balance between th...