Your Highness

By Miss-Mysterious1

Iris grew up secluded most of her life at the age of twenty-one never experienced love and always kept her he... More

Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fifteen
Chapter Sixteen
Chapter Seventeen
Chapter Eighteen
Chapter Nineteen
Chapter Twenty
Chapter Twenty-One
Chapter Twenty-Two
Chapter Twenty-Three
Chapter Twenty-Four
Chapter Twenty-Five
Chapter Twenty-Six
Chapter Twenty-Seven
Chapter Twenty-Eight
Chapter Twenty-Nine
Chapter Thirty
Chapter Thirty-One
Chapter Thirty-Two
Chapter Thirty-Three
Chapter Thirty-Four
Chaptet Thirty-Five
Chapter Thirty-Six
Chapter Thirty-Seven
Chapter Thirty-Eight
Chapter Thirty-Nine
Chapter Forty
Chapter Forty-One
Chapter Forty-Two
Chapter Forty-Three
Chapter Forty-Four
Chapter Forty-Five
Chapter Forty-Six
Chapter Forty-Seven
Chapter Forty-Eight
Chapter Forty-Nine
Chapter Fifty
Chapter Fifty-One
Chapter Fifty-Two
Chapter Fifty-Three
Chapter Fifty-Four
Chapter Fifty-Five
Chapter Fifty-Six
Chapter Fifty-Seven
Chapter Fifty-Eight
Chapter Fifty-Nine
Chapter Sixty
Chapter Sixty-One
Epilogue

Chapter Fourteen

900 49 17
By Miss-Mysterious1

Kim Hong Joong

Hong Joong let out a breath as he placed the dumbbell back in it's place, it's been a month since he and Iris's trip and he was over the moon. He glanced at Axel as he slowed down the pace on the treadmill and began to walk.

"So Your highness if you don't mind me asking where is your head these days?" Axel asked.

"It's good actually, I'm in love...but there is a problem." He sighed sitting up.

"And what is that?" Axel asked.

"I don't want to tell her." He said.

Axel looked at him before turning the treadmill completely off, he sat beside him and sighed before looking at him.

"I told you, you wouldn't be able to do it." Axel said.

"I know, it's just...she thinks so highly of me I don't want her to feel like everything we've had was a lie." He said.

"And she will understand that if you just explain it to her." Axel said.

"It sounds so easy but...It's not. It's complicated." Hong Joong placed his head in his hands.

Axel scratched his head not knowing what to say.

"Your Highness, Let me ask you this...What would be better telling her yourself or letting her find out on her own?" He asked.

Hong Joong thought for a second before shaking his head.

"I don't know...I really don't." He sighed.

"Well you better figure it out, because we've been her for four months and you have been with Iris for three. I can't tell you what to do, the best I can do is give you advice and we still don't know when your parents are going to drop the bomb so you need to think quickly."  Axel advised.

"Fuck, I know." He sighed.

"Just rip it off like a bandaid." Axel said.

"I have to tell her tonight...because if I don't I never will." He said.

Iris Quinn

Iris yawned as she starred blankly at her computer screen, she was the maid of honor and was in charge of planning the bridal shower along with the bachelorette party. It's been a month since the cabin trip and Hong Joong and her relationship was still going strong. Ivy's wedding was in two more months and she couldn't wait to get it over with and she wasn't even the one getting married.

"IRIS!" Christa yelled.

Iris jumped before stepping out of her cubicle.

"Yes?" She asked.

"I need coffee stat, and pick up my dry cleaning from Sam's." She demanded,

Iris clinched her jaw, a please and thank you could go a long way.

"Yes ma'am." She turned on her heels.

Iris quickly ran Christa errands as demanded before she was walking out the door. She was happy the day was finally over, she seen an all to familiar car pull up beside and smiled. Hong Joong stepped out and opened his arms, Iris squealed before quickly jumping into them. She felt him lift her off of her feet before spinning her around.

"I missed you." She smiled.

"I missed you more." He smiled placing her on her feet.

"How was your day?" She asked.

"It was good." He said opening her door.

Iris smile as she got inside the car, he traveled to the drivers side before getting inside.

"What about you?" He asked.

"It's better now that I get to see you." She giggled buckling herself in.

"Oh let me fix your chair." He said reaching over her.

Iris looked at him confused as her chair began to move forward, he smirked at her before pecking her lips. Iris laughed as he pulled off. She sat back as they enjoyed the comfortable silence, the car came to a stop and she noticed they were at a speak easy. He helped her out of the car and grabbed her hand.

"Why are we at a speakeasy?" She asked.

"We haven't really went out since the cabin, I figured we could enjoy some music and food." He shrugged.

"I agree." She smiled.

She followed him inside before they were seated, as they waited for their food Iris noticed he was quiet...to quiet.

"Hong Joong?" She asked.

He stared at the table not saying anything.

"Hong Joong." She said again.

"Huh?" He asked looking at her.

"Are you ok?" She asked.

"Uh yeah just a lot on my mind." He shook his head.

"Do you want to talk about it?" She asked.

"Uh not really." He sighed.

"You know if something is bothering you it's ok to talk about it, I won't judge you." She said.

"I know, I just don't want to talk about it." He said.

Iris nodded before taking a sip of her drink.

"Want to dance?" She asked.

"Sure." He shrugged.

Iris felt her heart take a sting as she stood up, he took her hand and lead her to the dance floor. She looked at him as they swayed back and fourth, he didn't bother to make eye contact with her. She's never seen him so...distracted or not interested in what she had going on, she didn't like this.

"Take me home." She said creating a space between them.

"What's wrong?" He asked.

"Nothing, I want to go home." She said before going back to their table.

She grabbed her purse and walked out the door with him hot on her tail. She stopped at the car waiting for him to unlock it.

"Iris what is wrong?" He asked.

"I should be asking you that, you're the one acting funny. What was the point of coming out if you weren't going to be into it?" She snapped.

Hong Joong sighed as he stuffed his hands into his pocket.

"Can't we just have a night with no talking? You're presence is enough." He pinched the bridge of his nose.

Iris rubbed her temples trying to calm herself down.

"You're really being an asshole, if something is bothering you then talk about it. Whatever it is that has you in this funk don't take it out on me." She said pointing her finger at him.

"I'm not taking it out on you, I didn't do anything." He snapped back.

Iris sighed.

"You don't get it." She walked away.

He grabbed her hand causing her to stop.

"What do you want me to do?" He asked.

"I want you to acknowledge the fact that your mood affects my mood, so if something is bothering you it bothers me." She said.

"It has nothing to do with you though Iris." He said.

"IT HAS EVERYTHING TO DO WITH ME WHEN IT'S THE MAN I LOVE!" She yelled.

Iris covered her mouth as she looked at him with wide eyes, Hong Joong looked at her before looking away hiding his red cheeks.

"You love me?" He asked locking eyes with her.

Iris removed her hands from mouth before looking away.

"I know you hear me." He said stepping in front of her.

She looked up at him, hating that he's much taller than her.

"I do...I love you Hong Joong." She said.

Hong Joong tucked his lip in as he caressed her cheeks.

"Why are you doing this to me?" He asked aloud.

"Doing what?" She asked.

"I love you too, so much more than you know. I've loved you since the day I laid eyes on you, you're the reason my sky shines brighter than it use to, the grass is greener on our side only, for my eyes only. I love how your kisses undo me, your eyes are wine to my soul...I dream of you, I think of you every second of the day...when you are not near me I get scared...Iris I love you so fucking much." He said wiping her tears.

Iris felt her heart burst into flames as she continued crying, she pushed him away as she wiped her face.

"Iris." He said looking at her with saddened eyes.

She punched his chest as he pulled her closer.

"Don't treat me like that." She sniffed.

Hong Joong rubbed her back and sighed.

"I'm sorry." He whispered.

"I felt like you were pulling yourself away from me and that hurt." She said.

"I know, I'm sorry." He pecked her forehead.

"If there is something bothering you just tell me and we can work through it together." She said.

Hong Joong looked at her before shaking his head, Iris looked back at him...she felt he wanted to tell her something but couldn't. She decided not to push the issue because maybe he wasn't ready to disclose the information.

"Noted." He said.

Iris sniffed and hugged him tighter.

Comment

Vote

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

BET By Sarou

Fanfiction

15.5K 641 52
What happens when San and Seonghwa bet each other for fun; with the price of hurting two innocent people's feelings? Hii~ it is my first ateez bxb st...
6.9K 377 42
What is going to happen, when Y/N finds out that her sister killed herself, because she got bullied at school by girl group. Is she going to take rev...
269K 12.5K 23
[COMPLETED] (SPELLING ERRORS PRESENT) ****THIS STORY CONTAINS SMUT, EXTREME VIOLENCE, AND SENSITIVE CONTENT. READ AT YOUR OWN RISK**** #1 - #Atiny 25...
50.6K 2K 28
*𝓜𝔂 𝓑𝓲𝓰 𝓑𝓻𝓸𝓽𝓱𝓮𝓻* Yeosang had a pretty bad life. His mother passed away when he was still young, his father was practically non-existent...