Lex Învieria

By ShadowedWords

A necromancer struggles to find her way in a world with new laws, deaths, and something nee More

Zombie Law
Staying Alive
Bone Dancing
Bone Gift
Bone Sister
Blood Momma
Heart's Blood
Bone Bound.
Angel's Sight
Blood Baroness
Hemo-Goblin's Surprise
Raven Queen
Morganna's Regiment
Home Coming
Icarus's Fall
Decision made
Effective Tactics
Lucifer Dawnstar
Serena's Secret
Officially Official
Check Mate
Tails and Wings
Assassin's Folly
Demon's Sight
Another Coffin
Anger's Kiss
Bleeding Darkness
Blood Rubies
Artist's Love
Collared God
Blind Love
Blood Tears
The Attic
The Children
The Council
New Ventures
Demon Brides
Gabriel's Return
Angels Quarrel
Beast Within
Aunt's Return
Goddess Appears
Demon Bound
Demon's Secret
Green Man
Assistance Coming
The Sanctuary
Learning Curve
The Cure
Children Mackinney
Goddess's Heart

Nightmare Reborn

17 2 7
By ShadowedWords

"How should I know? It's not like I have kissed her or talked to her much. Ask why she said that." Del said hopping up from the couch and heading for the kitchen.

I took a deep breath and sent, "why...what...did you say that for?"

"Is that not what you wished to hear?" She sent back.

"Del did that at the last minute, we did not know the picture would auto send. I was not trying to upset you." I put my phone down and covered my face. Did we just mess this up by goofing around? Would she never talk to me again? I mean I would not blame her.

My phone went off again and I sighed. Well here goes everything. I picked up my phone and saw it was a picture title. As I fully opened it, I nearly dropped my phone before pressing it against my chest and looking around. I snuck another peek to see her naked except for a pair of very small panties. Her stomach was taur and muscled, and her breasts look firm and looked to be medium sized.

"I thought it only fair that I got to see you mostly naked, so now you have seen me. I have to work tomorrow so I will message you later my Bone Baby. Also what I said earlier is true, you and Del are free to play how you choose." Another picture popped up, this one showed her laying one a bed with red sheets, laying on her side. Her panties were gone and she was once more puckering her lips for a kiss. "I will dream of you Bone Baby. Sleep well when you get the chance."

"Holy fuck..." I swore softly. I closed my phone and took slow deep breaths trying to calm down. I wanted to be laying her next to her. I wanted to feel her skin against mine.

"So? Is she upset?" Del asked breaking me out of my thoughts.

"No, quite the opposite actually." I said blushing.

"Did she?" She asked shocked.

"Did she what?" I asked unsure of what she meant.

"Did she send you something naughty?" Del asked setting plates of pizza on the coffee table and bouncing on to the couch. I blushed harder and nodded and she howled in glee. "So she was not upset by the picture?"

"No, she uh...thought me and her should be even." I said looking down.

"What do you mean?" Del asked confused.

"Well she had to help me get into the dress...so she saw me mostly naked..." I replied.

"She sent you a picture of her mostly naked...to make you even of see each other like that?" I nodded and she laughed, "and the other part?"

"She said she still meant it, that we can play if we want." I looked at her then got up. "I am going to go get some tea, would you like some?"

She looked at me for a long moment before saying, "yea sure." I nodded and headed into the kitchen. I opened a cabinet and pull down two cups and set them on the counter. I stepped over to the fridge and had just bent over when I felt arms wrap around my waist. I felt Del press herself against my back before she asked, "Morgs...why did you stop?"

"Stop what Del?" I asked as my heart skipped a beat.

"Why did you stop...exploring with me? Did I do something wrong?" She asked and I could hear the sadness in her voice. "Please tell me the truth..."

"Can you at least let me out of the fridge?" I asked with a soft giggle. I felt her straighten up so I could too. I moved us back enough to close the fridge and then turned in her arms. "First it was nothing you did or said. Never ever think you caused me to be upset."

"Then why Morgs..." She asked and I could see the tears in her eyes.

"After Clarence...I...I felt ugly Del. All I was to him was a...trophy. He never cared about me not did he want anything to do with me after." I bowed my head and tried to collect my thoughts. "I went home that night and looked at my self in the mirror. My hips were too big, my breasts too big and oddly shaped. My hair was weird with it's obsidian black and snow white tips...I could not see what others saw. Not even you, the person who cared for me the most." I closed my eyes against the tears. I needed to tell her this and if I started crying now, then I would never tell her. "You were perfect, your hair a normal color, your body perfectly built, breasts high and evenly shaped."

"Morg..." She said shocked.

"No Del, I have needed to tell you this for a long time so listen. I looked at me against you and thought why would she ever want me? Why would she contaminate her perfection with me? So I ended it...I thought it best if I pushed you away, kept you at arms length so you would not become ugly."

"Morg...I never even...why?" Del asked placing her hand on my cheek.

"Because that is what he told me, that I was a freak of nature. That the only reason he spent time with me was to get in my pants to say he did it. He said he nearly could not get it up because of how ugly I was." I couldn't hold it any more and the tear broke the damn. Del tried to catch me but I slid to the floor landing hard in my knee as I sobbed.

She knelt down with me and her tears joined my own. Now she knew it, now she knew why I ripped her heart out. Would she forgive me? Would she still feel the same about me after all of this was said and done? Could I forgive myself for hurting her so deeply? I did to her what he had done to me, and I did it without even trying.

As our breathing calmed and and our tears dried I said, "I am sorry I ruined your dinner." I said with a small laugh.

"Well you will just have to make it up to me." She said with a sniffle and a laugh.

"Name it." I said seriously.

"You naked in my bed, no naughty business, just sleep like we used to." She said smiling.

"I will agree to if gladly, I just want to know one thing." I said touching her face.

"What?"

"Can you forgive me for being such and idiot?" I asked softly.

"You are the literal reason I breath every day. I would not be alive now if it was not for your bone still inside of me! I will always forgive you, care for you, and love you. If you told me to break it off with Lucas and marry you instead, I would drag you in front of the council tonight." She smirked then and continued, "I will always be your willing booty call." We burst into laughter holding each other tight. I felt freer then I had ever before.

"You have no idea how much hearing you say that lifts my heart." I whispered in her ear.

"I just wish Clarence wasn't dead. I kind of want to make him slowly bleed out of ever pore now." Del said frowning.

"Wait that was him!"

"Yea, his ID was in his wallet. Nasty business, some people are saying that is what is causing the council to ask for all that information."

"That is because it is Del. Did they find any clues at the scene?" I asked getting up and heading for my phone.

"That is the weird part, there was no trace of magic, all his money and jewelry was gone, and the cuts were professional." She said trailing after me.

"Was this the first body?" I asked as I flipped through my contacts.

"It was the only one that was found why?" She asked confused.

"Because Del I may know who is doing it and why." I found his number and hit call. The phone rang, and rang, and rang. "Damnit Conner pick up..."

I was just about to end the call when I heard the gravel voice come across the line. "Lass I thought I told ye to for get abut us."

"Conner he is not dead..."

"Ack horse shite we watched 'im burn Lass. Ain't a way in the world he could be alive." Conner said and I heard him spit.

"No magic missing heart and bones. Professional cutting, and I will give me left teet that the pinkie toe was left." I said the Scottish brogue trying to creep in.

"Lass...don't ye be pullin me leg now."

"Conner when have I ever lied to you?" I heard him take the phone away from his face and a long stream of cursing followed. I smirk because I missed the old man and his colorful language.

"I'll be on the next flight over, did he get the house back?" He asked hopeful.

"Aye Uncle Conner she be ours again." I said with a smile.

"Watch it Lass ye ain't to big for me to turn ye over me knee." Conner said but I could hear the laughter in his gruff voice.

"Get your old ass over here I will see you in a couple of days." I said with a laugh.

"Aye that ya will Lass, stay say and don't make a move without me." He said hanging up the phone.

"The Conner? You were just talking to Conner Mackinney? The same man who drained two thousand men of their blood in an hour."

"Yes Del, your superhero is on his way." I said with a laugh.

"I am going to die happy." She said with a laugh. "Now strip missy!"

"You said for bed!" I said fake protesting.

"My house my rules naked now!" She said planting her fists on her hips.

"Yes ma'am." I said reaching back but failing to move the zipper. "Can you..."

"I forgot you are mostly left handed." She quickly slide the zipper down and the dress slid down my body to pool at my feet. "Is there a possible way that you have become more beautiful over the two years you were gone?"

I rolled my eyes and said, "please if anything I have gotten fat."

"Take those words back or I will promptly kick you but out that door in only your panties." She growled.

"Ok, ok I take them back." I said with a smile. "Panties too?"

"They can stay for now." She smiled as she slipped out of her own dress. She sat on the couch and took a bite of her pizza. "Hey it's still warm!" I laughed and headed back into the kitchen to get our tea.

Sitting on the couch, I handed her a cup and picked up the lone slice she had brought me I took a small bite and chewed it slowly. I hoped I could get something down. But likely just that little bit would make me sick.

"Who is here?" Del asked taking another bite.

"A serial killer from Scotland, I am hoping the council will let Conner look at the evidence and reports." I said with a sigh.

"Is that why your mom went over there?" She asked softly.

"Yes it is, and she paid for it as well." I said looking at my hands.

"How...how did it happen? I mean you do not have to tell me." She said taking my hand.

"He was working with a demon...I told mom to stay out of the cave. It was obviously a trap, but like always she blew me off. She forgot her wards in her hurry to catch the bastard, and the demon possessed her. They...the demon held her body down while her butchered her." I said in a near whisper. "Conner found her, all of her. She is buried in Scotland with our kin, but she died so horribly. We finally cornered him, or what we thought was him, and killed him and burned the body. Seems like we were wrong and now he is here."

"That is one twisted fuck." Del said angrily.

"Yea he was, the odd thing though is that with mom it was different. They said that there was a circle under her and signs of seman on her skin. No penetration, no force, just randomly on her."

"Uh Morg...what if the demon you caught was him? What if he did a ritual to merge with a demon where he can send it out to hold the victim, but still get all the perks of the demon?" She asked cautiously.

"Oh fuck!" I grabbed my phone and dialed Calista. On the second ring she picked up. "Calista please tell me the demon was Legion..."

"How did you know?" Calista asked confused.

"Whatever you do, keep him guarded at all times. Multiple guards all with demon wards."

"Morganna talk to me what is going on." I told her about Scotland, every gory details. "Del gave me the idea that he may have bonded to the demon."

"That...fuck." I heard her yell something to some one before coming back on the line. "I have a team coming to guard Del's house."

"Calista..."

"He got loose Morgs, the fucker got loose." Calista swore.

"Find out Dr. Helsing's home address I want a team guarding her." I said angrily.

"They are already on the way. Also Morgs stay put. I do not want you out of that house." Calista said sternly.

"Conner is on his way, but it will take a couple of days." I said pacing.

"I will get him here faster. Stay safe keep the doors locked." She hung up and I sat down hard. The nightmare had begun again.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

34.6K 2K 20
𝗜 𝗾𝘂𝗲𝘀𝘁𝗶𝗼𝗻 𝗚𝗼𝗱, 𝘄𝗵𝗮𝘁 𝘁𝗵𝗲𝘆 𝗴𝗼𝗻𝗲 𝗱𝗼 𝘁𝗼 𝗺𝗲?
51 6 10
She is dead, what more is there to say. The dead rises to save everyone then they call her evil and her new found friend?? What happens to her..him...
1.2K 42 20
From dawn until dusk, Calliope could be found poring over ancient bones, interpreting their messages for the good of the kingdom. Her reputation as a...
140 18 21
In a mysterious world, a demon god felt really confused about who he was. He desperately wanted to find answers about himself, but everything seemed...