4 Below.

By Kiboki_kinoki

Krel Tarron X ( F )Reader. ( She/her pronouns. ) A Noble From Akiridion-5 named Y/n is on route to a Kleb-tas... More

Terra Incognita.
Terra Incognita. ( Pt. 2)
Terra Incognita. ( Pt. 3 )
Terra Incognita. ( Pt. 4 )
Terra Incognita. ( Pt. 5 )
Terra Incognita. ( Pt. 6 )
Crash Landing.
Crash Landing. ( Pt. 2 )
Crash Landing. ( Pt. 3 )
Crash Landing. ( Pt. 4 )
Crash Landing. ( Pt. 5 )
Crash Landing. ( Pt. 6 )
Crash Landing. ( Pt. 7 )
Mind Over Matter.
Mind Over Matter. ( Pt. 2 )
Mind Over Matter. ( Pt. 3 )
Mind Over Matter. ( Pt. 4 )
Beetle Mania.
Beetle Mania. ( Pt. 2 )
Beetle Mania. ( Pt. 3 )
Beetle Mania. ( Pt. 4 )
Collision Course.
Collision Course. ( Pt. 2 )
Collision Course. ( Pt. 3 )
Collision Course. ( Pt. 4 )
D'aja Vu.
D'aja Vu. ( Pt. 2? )
D'aja Vu. ( Pt. 3 )
D'aja Vu. ( Pt. 4 )
D'aja Vu. ( Pt. 5 )
Flying the Coop.
Flying the Coop. ( Pt. 2 )
Flying the Coop. ( Pt. 3)
Party Crashers.
Party Crashers. ( Pt. 2 )
Lightning in a Bottle.
Lightning in a Bottle. ( Pt. 2 )
Lightning in a Bottle. ( Pt. 3 )
Lightning in a Bottle. ( Pt. 4 )
The Arcadian Job.
The Arcadian Job. ( Pt. 2 )
The Arcadian Job. ( Pt. 3 )
Truth Be Told.
Truth Be Told. ( Pt. 2 )
Truth Be Told. ( Pt. 3 )
Last Night on Earth.
Last Night on Earth. ( Pt. 2 )
Last Night on Earth. ( Pt. 3 )
Bad Omen.
Bad Omen. ( Pt. 2 )
Bad Omen. ( Pt. 3 )
Season Two.
Moving Day.
Moving Day. ( Pt. 2 )
Moving Day. ( Pt. 3 )
Moonlight Run.
Moonlight Run. ( Pt. 2 )
Moonlight Run. ( Pt. 3 )
Dogfight Days of Summer.

Party Crashers. ( Pt. 3 )

728 26 2
By Kiboki_kinoki

( At Stuart's Electronics. )

[ 3rd Person P.O.V ]

Stuart found a device that might fix the earpiece, a retro radio. He connected the two devices together while Varvatos threw the Toy Luug was playing with.

Varvatos walked closer, taking a closer look at the device. " We're getting close. " Stuart muttered. A phone then rings inside Varvatos'pockets that he just ignored.

Varvatos pointed at a wire. " Try moving that wire thing over there. " He ordered. Krel would have fixed this faster but he's out somewhere in the woods revealing his true Akiridion form.

Stuart kept on side eying him each time his phone rings as he fixes the device. " Um, your pants are ringing. " He pointed.

Varvatos only grumbled and took his phone out, answering it. " What? " He asked firmly.

" A-hoy! This is Lucy Blank. I have Mother on the horn for you. " Lucy said as she moved the phone Infront of Mother.

" Commander Vex, the heirs have not returned to the Mother Ship. "

Varvatos only groaned with his eyes closed on what Mother said. " Our little princess is on a date! " Lucy added.

" Technically, it's a ' group thing, ' but by my calculations, their Transductions will have already faded. "

" Is Lady Y/n with you, Mother? " Varvatos asked, raising an eyebrow. Maybe she can held find the Two siblings.

" Negative. Prince Krel invited her to a hunt for the Billycraggle with a Human named, Elijah Leslie Pepperjack. "

Varvatos groaned once more. " Are you telling Varvatos Vex that the princelings are about to expose their true forms to a group of loose-lipped teenagers? " Stuart took the Phone from Varvatos.

" Rewind that, Lucy. She's on a date with who? " He gasped, wheezing as he does.

" No way! But she kicked him in the face! " Stuart turned around to talk with Lucy as Varvatos made his way out with Luug.

A static was then heard from the Device making Varvatos stop at his tracks. " Lieutenant Zadra! Zadra, it is Varvatos Vex. Can you read me? " He yelled at the Device.

He hits the device before moving it closer to his ear. Meanwhile, right beside him, Luug's Transduction faded which means his transduction might fade away any mekron.

Stuart looked at Varvatos, saying a quick goodbye to Lucy. " Lucy, I've got to go. " He said before hanging up.

" Aja, Krel and Y/n can't go all light show in the woods. " Varvatos only turned to him as he fidgets with the buttons in the device.

" Commander Vex, the royals need you right now. " Stuart said firmly, resting his hands in the table Infront.

Varvatos looked at him. He then pulled the cable off of the device and quickly walked out of the shop leaving his walking stick and Luug following after him.

( In the Woods. )

Krel peeks his head out the tree, looking if the coast is clear before rolling his way out to hide behind a rock. He walked in the open, pretending to not know where the Zeron's are.

Alpha took his rope and perfectly caught it around Krel's neck making him choke and fall over. The Zerons revealed themselves through the trees.

Krel placed a hand on his neck as the Bother Hood circled him. " Where are the girls? " He asked Lowly as he kooked down at Krel.

" Oh, they're, um, hanging around here somewhere. " Krel said what Y/n told him to say.

Y/n and Aja appeared from the tree's, Aja dropped on Beta while Y/n dropped on Alpha. She grunted as she wrapped her arms around Alpha's neck and used force to knock him over.

Krel quickly activated his Serrator and shot at Omega who Dodged. Y/n let's out a grunt as Alpha threw her aside and shot a few beams on Krel.

Krel activated his Serrator shield to protect himself. Y/n quickly got up and took her Serrator, activating it into a spear. " No, no, no! " Aja Grunted as Beta had a hold of her and threw her aside.

Alpha landed right beside Omega. " Cute. They're trying to fight. " She said before sending a few strikes their way.

Krel and Y/n combined their Serrator shields together as they blocked the attack. " Krel! " Aja called out as she saw Beta about to attack them from behind.

Krel covered where Omega is While Y/n covered the other side where Alpha and Omega are.

°°°

{ With Eli and the Bonbon party. }

The group gasped as the flashing lights of the fight were seen and heard. " I told you! The Billycraggle is real! " The Eli yelled.

" I knew I smelled lunch-lady breath. " A boy said right beside Eli as he watched the flashing lights from the woods. He used Eli as a shield.

The group quickly got up and leave as the Panic starts to arise. The Eli turned on the Oaf's Vespa, putting on his helmet with a Z and revs the engine.

He moved the Mirror, seeing Steve. " Steve! Steve! " He called out as he looked at the oaf who seemed to be looking for someone.

The oaf turned around seeing the Eli. " Huh? " He asked with a horrified expression.

The Eli forcefully moved the Vespa towards the oaf since he doesn't know how to start one of these. " We need to clear the area. " The oaf placed his hands on his Vespa.

" The Billycraggle is not like our other friends. " He yelled at the oaf.

The oaf knocked on his Helmet. " The Billycraggle isn't real, Pepperjack. " He said firmly.

A growl was then heard within the woods with a few shooting noises that sounded strange. The Eli and oaf looked around. " Sounds real to me. " He fixed his Helmet.

The oaf looked around frantically. " But Aja! " He stammered.

" She's fine. She's with Y/n and Krel. Let's go! " He turned the Vespa around while the oaf looked around the Bonfire. The Eli reversed, forcefully making the oaf sit down on his Vespa before driving off.

He quickly puts on his helmet before reaching his hand out that was holding a Serrator. " Aja! " He yelled as the Eli drove off, following the others.

°°°

{ Back with Aja, Krel and Y/n. }

Krel used his Serrator shield while Y/n has her Serrator activated as a Gun. She shot a few beams before combining hers and Krel's Shield to block them from an attack.

Aja grunted before opening her hand. " Give me the Serrator. " She said to her Little brother.

" Then I'll be defenseless, take Y/n's. " He pointed at Y/n with his head.

Y/n glared at him. " What? " She asked firmly.

" Atleast you both can throw a punch. " He defended himself before Y/n kicks him in the face.

Aja then gasps when a few strikes went their way. She quickly took Krel's Serrator and activated his gun shooting Omega while Y/n covers for them.

The Brotherhood stumbled all at once in one spot, grunting as they all fell. " Now climb! " Aja yelled at the two.

They quickly climbed up the Trees before the Zerons gets up. Y/n lent a hand for Krel and she held on a Wooden arm of the tree. They quickly followed Aja's tracks.

Alpha watched as the three climbed up. He took his gun out and powered it up before he stands up and go after the three.

" I do not like this Mother Nature. I prefer the Mother Ship. " Krel complained as he dodges the beams Alpha shot his way. He than screamed and fell off the tree.

Aja and Y/n landed safely in the ground while Krel hits a few branches on his way down. He Grunted as he fell flat on the ground. " What Gloober Invented trees? " He complained.

Aja threw a branch at him. " Those trees are saving your lower posterior right now, " She walked towards Y/n who's helping Krel up.

" And they are majestic! " She added. Opening her arms as she admired the trees.

They then gasped when a roar was heard within the trees. Krel and Y/n held their Serrator's tightly, ready to activate it.

Aja looked at her hands. " That Serrator would come in handy right about now. " She commented as she looked around the Bonfire, her eyes landed on the guitar.

She ran towards it making Krel Look at her confused. Y/n looked around their surroundings as the sounds of the Brotherhood came closer.

Aja grunted and took the Guitar, holding it like a weapon. " Time to shred. " She said with a smile, ready to swing the guitar anytime.

Krel gasped and quickly ran to her. " No, no, no, no, no, no. " Krel took the guitar away from her.

" I've been wanting to play one of those. " He said as he rested the guitar on a nearby rock away from Aja.

" You can't have the Serrator and the guitar. " Aja complained, forming fists with her hands as she glared at her little brother.

The Brotherhood finally arriving, Sending attacks towards the three. Y/n used her Serrator shield to protect herself while apparently one attack landed on the rock where Krel was leaning the guitar on.

He gasped. " Not the guitar! " He exclaimed as the guitar fell flat on the floor. Y/n furrowed her eyebrows at Krel who looked back at her awkwardly.

Aja gasped at the attacks before rolling out of the way to hide behind a big Log that Alpha dispersed into thin air with his gun.

" Three against three. " He said as he swung his rope around, grunting as he does.

" You don't stand a chance. " He taunted Aja who swiftly dodged his incoming rope.

Y/n pulled Aja behind her by her shoulder and shot a few times at Alpha who dodges and fought back. Krel activated his Serrator shield letting out a yell as he covers for them.

Aja climbed up a Tree, followed by Y/n who's leg got caught by Alpha's rope. She let out a yelp as she slid against the ground with Alpha pulling the rope.

Krel gasped and turned Infront of him seeing Beta appear. He sent a few beams at Beta who swiftly dodged and ran towards him, sending him flying back.

Krel yelled as he was launched up in the air. Aja caught him safely and hid in a tree. " Where's Y/n? " He asked as the Tree they're hiding in get's attacked.

Y/n let's out a yelp as her foot got caught on a rock. She used it as an advantage and quickly cut off the rope with her Serrator. She gasped and quickly stood up to run away, she stopped at her tracks when a tree fell over.

" No! " Aja yelled as she and Krel fell off the tree. Y/n screamed as she backed away barely getting out of the way. " Seklos and Gaylen-- "

" They can't run. Move it. " Alpha said to his Brothers who nodded at him before they scattered to search for atleast one of the three.

Not knowing where they are, Aja was just right Infront of them with her Leg stuck under the tree. " Krel? Y/n? Where are you? Help! " She yelled lowly as she tried to let herself free.

She then gasped as she heard a few rustling right behind her. She grunted and kept on kicking the Log trying to free herself. " Aja? " Y/n said as she sat up from the bushes.

She gasped. " Y/n! Oh, thank Seklos. Help me. " She said, with a smile, seeing that Y/n was there with her.

" About that. " Y/n chuckled before pointing at her own Leg that was stuck underneath the Log as well and her Serrator was beyond her reach.

Aja sighed before dropping down to the floor. Looking at Y/n before gasping as she looked right behind her. " Krel? " She asked as she and Y/n heard a snarl within the bushes.

Y/n let's out a gasp as a creature popped right Infront of Aja. " Luug! " She called out before dropping down to the floor with relief. Good thing it wasn't the Zerons.

" Lively! " Aja commented as Luug jumped on her chest, giving her kisses on the face.

" But what are you doing here, Luug? " Aja asked as Krel appeared, running beside Y/n, trying to push the Log up.

Y/n sighed with a relief smile as she watched Krel try and push the Log off the two. " Do you still like trees now? " Krel asked his sister.

Aja looked at him. " That's not funny. " She commented, making Y/n laugh a little.

Krel continued to push the Tree up. Aja and Y/n looked at each other as they heard the Roars and snarls of the Zerons. " You need to get out of here. " Y/n looked at the Struggling Krel.

" No. Not without you both. " He answered still pushing the log with Luug digging right beside him. Luug took a breath, panting before using his intestinal fortitude to break the log.

" Nice shot, Luug! " Aja praised while Krel pushed the Log off of Y/n since it was now lighter and easier.

Krel quickly kneeled down, lending a hand for Y/n who accepts it with a smile. But before she can get up Alpha stood right Infront of them, pointing his gun alongside his Brothers.

They all gasped quietly as the Gun powers up, ready to shoot them at anytime. Krel wrapped his arms around Y/n while one held his Serrator tightly. " You dropped your weapon. " Alpha said Lowly as he powered up his Gun.

" Drop yours. " Varvatos said within the trees, getting everyone's attention. He launched himself at Alpha tackling him down.

Varvatos took Alpha by the ankle after tackling him down. " The royal heirs are under the protection of Varvatos Vex! " Varvatos attacked Omega who tried to attack him.

He threw Alpha aside while Beta landed a successful punch on Varvatos' chest sending him flying back to the Bonfire party. The Brotherhood jumped his way.

Varvatos sat up, activating his Serrator into a spear as he watched the Brotherhood jump towards him. He swiftly blocked their attacks before attacking them.

Varvatos used his spear to swipe Beta off his feet before hitting Omega on her neck and launch her back with her Brother.

Varvatos panted as he quietly watched the two stand back up. " You always wanted a Glorious death, Varvatos. " Alpha said as he walked closer.

The three teens hid behind the bushes watching Everything unfold. " He can't take all three. " Krel said to Aja and Y/n.

" Let's make the score uneven, 5 against three. " Y/n said firmly, including Luug in the count. Aja smiled at her before taking a big Wooden arm as she sneaked towards the Battle.

Y/n held her Serrator that beeped on her hand, Krel gasped in response before taking her hand and walking in with her.

" Vex, shield! " Aja said before throwing the Wooden arm on the Bonfire, spreading ashes and blinding the Brotherhood for a few sectons.

The three quickly ran behind Varvatos. " You three need to get back to Mother. " Varvatos reminded.

" You can't take all three of them alone. " Aja said as she took a few wooden arms from the bonfire.

The Brotherhood surrounded them, circling them. " She's right, Vex. Give up. " Alpha taunted.

Aja was on Vex's Left while Y/n was in the right, Krel who was in between them let's out a yell before activating his Serrator shield when Omega tried to attack him.

Aja grunted as she swung the lit Wooden arms Infront of Alpha who tried to grab it only to scream in pain when he realized that it was hot. Luug barked and bit Omega's foot.

Varvatos was tackled to the ground after Y/n was shoved to the side. She grunted before quickly getting back up. " You do not hurt them! " Varvatos yelled at Beta.

Y/n shouted as she used the Move Aja and Varvatos used. A toe kick. " Yah! " She yelled as her foot collided with Beta's face.

Varvatos stood up as Y/n went to his side. " Varvatos Vex protects the Tarron and L/n Family... " He activated his Serrator gun, pointing it on Beta's torso.

Y/n also activated her Serrator but not to shoot Beta, but to Power up Varvatos' weapon. The Mechanism of the Serrator appeared right behind her as she connected her Serrator with Varvatos'.

Beta looked at the two, stunned and unable to move. " With his life! " He finishes as he shoots a strong Beam on Beta's torso. Beta fell back from the Attack dropping down to the ground making his mask fall on the Bonfire.

Alpha growled, shoving Aja back making her grunt. Y/n quickly ran to her side to help her up as she shot a few beams in Alpha's way.

Varvatos went behind Omega, picked her up and threw her aside. " Quickly! " Varvatos took Krel and Aja in his arms while Y/n took a seat on his shoulders. Varvatos carried them and made a Run for it.

°°°

Omega landed right beside Beta's dead body. She gasped quietly, looking at her Brother, she went closer and caress his pale cheek. " Alpha! " Omega yelled.

Alpha retrieved his mask from the Bonfire, holding on to it. He kneeled down before letting out a howl. Omega placed a hand on his shoulder that Alpha only shoved out of the way. He shouted in annoyance and at lost before kicking the Bonfire.

( At Home. )

" Whoo. " Y/n cheered lowly as she took a seat beside Krel, Resting her legs on his Lap as he played the Guitar he got from the woods.

Krel chuckled at her actions. " We almost died, but, hey a Zeron got fried. " He commented as he strung a few of the strings on the guitar.

Y/n raised an eyebrow at Aja who's smiling at her phone. She took a sip of her Chocolate Milk that she took from the refrigerator before talking. " Are you talking to Steve? "

Krel groaned. " Ugh, sweet Seklos! The Staja is a thing now. " He commented, fixing Y/n's legs on his lap before continuing on playing with the guitar. Aja blew a raspberry at him in response before continuing on chatting with Steve.

♪ Staja, Staja, makes me wanna.. ♪

He looked at Y/n who only Shrugged in response, Resting her back on the pillows. " There's nothing that rhymes with Staja. " He said in a sing-song tune. Y/n laughed in response as Lucy takes the empty box of Chocolate Milk From Y/n.

( At the Oaf's Garage. )

Steve quietly moves his Vespa inside the Garage after dropping off Eli at his house. His phone buzzed, revealing his and Aja's message history.

Aja sent him a smiley face. " Yeah! Smiley face! Ha, Ha! " He took a breath in.

" If was a date! " He raised a fist in succession. He then grunted, taking Aja's Serrator out of his pocket, swirling it around his hand, chuckling.

The Serrator then flew off his hands, he Grunted as he struggled to catch it. He succes did. He gasped before chuckling. " Yeah! " He moves the Serrator Infront of him, Activating it's shield.

It then deactivated. " What the-- " he stared at the Serrator in shock.

" My protractor does not do this! " He exclaimed as he took a closer look of the Serrator.

( At Home. )

The three stayed inside their Home, chatting while Krel plays the Guitar for them. Varvatos stayed outside, looking at the Earpiece in his hands.

The device buzzed in his hands. " Princess Aja? Prince Krel? Lady Y/n... " Zadra's voice was heard.

" Lieutenant Zadra. " Varvatos placed the Earpiece close to his ear, looking behind him through the window seeing the three laugh and chat.

" Where are the royal heirs? " Zadra Asked firmly, not even asking how he is.

" They are safe. " He reassured.

" Where exactly are they? " Zadra Asked once more.

Varvatos spoke up, remembering what Stuart said. " This is not a secure transmission, but Varvatos Vex swears on his life that the children--- "

" You are a traitor, Commander. I trusted you, and the king and Queen trusted you, Lord and Lady L/n trusted you, and you betray them. " Zadra yelled as she looked at the Stasis pods in a Holoscreen.

°°°

Varvatos' memory dated back to where King Fialkov placed a hand on his Torso while Y/n was struggling to hold the shield up.

" Will you stand by my side one last time, my friend? " King Fialkov said as he pulled Varvatos closer.

" I will, my King. " Varvatos nodded as he answered with a strained voice.

" I know it was you, Vex. Protect my children and the L/n's child. " With comment made Varvatos pull himself away as he looked at King Fialkov's body dispersing into particles.

°°°

" Please let Varvatos explain. " Varvatos yelled, looking at the Earpiece, frantically.

" Save your words. If you cause the Royal heirs any harm, then I promise to make your death slow, painful, and without Glory. " She said firmly.

Varvatos held the device tightly. He only wanted to protect the Royal, he did not expect this outcome. How can he be so foolish. " I am coming for you. " Zadra threatened.

He looked at the Window, hearing Aja's laugh. Krel was trying to Protect his Guitar while Aja tries to steal it. Y/n crossed her arms at Krel, it looks like he loves that Guitar more than her.

He stood up and ran away from Aja to hide behind Y/n. " Please help. " He said with a sheepish smile.

Y/n looked at him for a secton. " Right. " She chuckled before taking a pillow and throwing it at Aja's face.

Aja laughed before taking another pillow and throwing it at the two. Krel sets the guitar aside, somewhere safe and took another Pillow to throw at Y/n. " Which side are you on? " She yelled before throwing a pillow at him, laughing as she does.

Varvatos sighed in his seat as he watched the Royal teens have fun after a stressful battle. He looked down at the broken Earpiece that was in the floor, wondering what's about to come.

____________🛸

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

9.6K 95 33
(based off the amazing story by IshukiM) Douxie Casperan is a twenty year old wizard still mourning from the death of his mentor and surrogate father...
2.4K 80 12
Trollhunters krexie cute fanfic "Don't worry, just as my big sister said, our stars will align." Krel says. He leans in and gives a loving kiss to Do...
2.8K 63 12
Trollhunters: Tales Of Arcadia Book Follows first season of trollhunters Follow the story of Freya, whose world is changed over a couple of days. A...
323K 12.6K 25
*Book One of the Amor Fati Series* Prince Calanthe Ámarent, once the child of a beloved queen regnant and now a disgraced prince, goes on a journey...