สœษช๊œฑ แด›ษชแด›สŸแด‡ ส€แด‡ษชษขษด || ส€แดแดแด€ษด ส€แด‡ษชษข...

By Restlesses

"๐™„๐™ฉ'๐™จ ๐™ฎ๐™ค๐™ช ๐™–๐™ฃ๐™™ ๐™ข๐™š ๐™–๐™œ๐™–๐™ž๐™ฃ๐™จ๐™ฉ ๐™ฉ๐™๐™š ๐™ฌ๐™ค๐™ง๐™ก๐™™" ~ ๐™Ž๐™ข๐™ช๐™ฉ(18+ ๐˜พ๐™ค๐™ฃ๐™ฉ๐™š๐™ฃ๐™ฉ ๐™„๐™ฃ๐™จ๐™ž๐™™๐™š) ~ ๏ฟฝ... More

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
HeartBroken
22
23
24
25
26
27
Question
Important :)
28
29
Update Info
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
JEY USO BOOK
41

10

1.8K 40 35
By Restlesses

You had a busy week this week, you were scheduled tonight to show up on Raw with Reigns and The Usos for a 8-person tag team match against Edge, The Mysterios and Alisha. You couldn't wait to get your hands on Alisha again after what she did last night. Then you were scheduled to go see Xavier Woods to play against Jimmy Uso in a game for Xavier's Up Up Down Down Youtube channel. Then on Wednesday if you won you had to go up against Kofi. On top of that you had to appear on Smackdown on Friday. 

Reigns still hasn't forgiven himself for spearing you the other night, even though you promised him you were okay and that you weren't mad at him. It made you happy to see how much he cared, especially given y'alls history. You saw on Social Media people were commenting on your outfit from last night, people asking where they can find it, saying they thought it was funny and that they thought it was cute. 

July 19th 2021

I was talking with Naomi and Becky about my match tonight, "Yeah you better beat her ass, the nerve of that girl." Naomi commented with a huff. "Yeah I know, I refuse to let that go." I added with an eye roll. "How you feeling after the whole, spear situation." Becky asked. "I feel better, not one hundred percent but, about eighty. Reigns still hasn't stopped apologizing."

"Hell yeah, he was running full speed and you both went through the barricades, you broke them! The barricades hurt like hell without you breaking them, so I know that hurt." Naomi laughed out. I moved my hair out of my face and nodded my head. I heard laughing behind me and turned to see the rest of The Bloodline coming over to us.

Jimmy went up to Naomi and gave her a kiss before he put his arm around her. Reigns put his arm around my waist and pulled me into him, leaning down placing his lips on mine. Jey told Becky hey and Paul greeted the three of us. "You guys better go out there and kick their asses tonight!"Becky yelled with a smile.

The others laughed and promised her that we would. I felt around in my pockets for my phone and realized I left it in our locker room. "Hey what time is it?" I asked and Reigns pulled out his phone. "9:25" He said while putting his phone away. "Y'alls match is in five minutes, you better head to the gorilla." Becky stated. I nodded my head and gave Naomi and Becky a hug before I made my way to the gorilla, the others not too far behind.

I had on a red outfit, red top and red bottoms, with the same gold glove that Reigns wore, with my black boots and black leather jacket. With my shades and my belt around my waist. 

(Let's pretend that the red top says Bloodline across it)

The Usos wore red and black as well, while Reigns wore his usual attire. 

Edge, Alisha, and The Mysterios made their way to the ring first, as we waited to walk out. Jey put his fist out and gave me a fist bump before the music hit. Reigns, Paul and I walked out first, with The Usos behind us. I took my belt off as Paul handed Roman his belt and we all slowly lifted our belts. The crowd cheered and some booed as we walked down the ramp.

The Usos climbed onto the apron as Reigns held my hand, leading me up the steel steps. He got into the ring before he held the rope for me, allowing me to get in. The Usos got into the ring after, standing with us in the middle of the mat as we raised our titles again. 

We went to the corner closest to the announcement table, while Edge and his team were in the corner closest to the ramp. I gave my belt to Paul and he happily accepted all the titles. I insisted on starting the match, seeing as Alisha was already in the ring. The bell rung and I turned to face her, glaring into her eyes.

She pointed and laughed at me before she turned around and tagged in Edge. Edge got into the ring and I stepped forward as he did the same. We got into each others faces, arguing back and forth as the ref tried to get in between us. The crowd clapped and cheered as Edge and I only got more aggressive. 

Rey Mysterio got into the ring and pulled Edge back into their corner as he kept his eyes on me. The ref insisted that I tagged someone else and I backed up, Jimmy tagged himself in, locking up with Edge as I stood on the apron. Jimmy got Edge into a waist lock, but Edge countered and switch it so now Jimmy was in the waist lock.

Jimmy backed up into the ropes, using them to bounce Edge off, but Edge clotheslined him and he fell on his back against the mat. Edge turned and instead of taunting Reigns he taunted me, pointing to the mat and smiling. I nodded my head and raised my eyebrows at him as he continued to encourage me to get in the ring. 

I tried to get in through the ropes, but Jey and Reigns stopped me, the both of them starting to argue with Edge. Jimmy snuck Edge into a roll-up pin, but he kicked out at two and they started to go at each other. 

~~~~~~

It's been quite the match, the others were sore and annoyed. It was Reigns and Edge who were the legal contenders, both tired as hell, laying against the mat. Jimmy and Jey saw Edge trying to crawl over and tag in someone else, so they hopped off the apron, quickly going to the opposite corner and pulling The Mysterios off the apron, the crowd cheering as Edge was forced to tag in Alisha.

Reigns tagged me in and I slowly stepped through the ropes. The crowd erupted as I smiled at Alisha. She ran at me, trying to kick me but I dodged her foot and Superkicked her. She fell backwards and I got on top of her, punching her over and over again, as she yelled from under me. The ref started to count so I got off of her, standing up and watching her roll out of the ring. 

I slid out after her, slamming her head into the announcer's table a few times before I lifted her up and Samoan dropped her onto the hard floor. She arched her back as she cried out, flipping around slightly. I picked her up and rolled her into the ring, climbing onto the apron and getting in.

I slowly got down onto my hands and knees, slowly sliding down till I was on my stomach next to her. I got close to her ear and degraded her, with a smile on my face. I got onto my hand and knees again and rolled her over, pining her. 

1 2 -

Edge grabbed my foot and pulled me out of the ring. I got into his face and we argued, but Jimmy and Jey double Superkicked him, making him turn around only to see Reigns running at him full speed, I quickly pulled myself onto the apron as Reigns speared Edge, his back hitting the hard floor. I turned towards the ring and Alisha kicked me in the face, knocking me off the apron.

She got out of the ring and grabbed me by my hair, throwing me against the barricades. I held onto my elbow as she picked me up again but I shoved her away from me and quickly stepped back so I could Superkick her. She fell backwards and I used that time to catch my breath. I picked her up and threw her into the ring post as hard as I could before I rolled her back into the ring. 

I got into the corner waiting for her to get up as I cocked my fist and slammed it into the mat, ready to Superman punch her. She got up and took a few steps towards me and I ran at her, jumping up and hitting her with a Superman punch. She fell to the mat and I quickly went for the pin. 

The Mysterios tried to stop the count but Jimmy and Jey grabbed their feet, throwing them to the floor and attacking them.

1 2 3 

The bell rung and my music played, I wasn't done yet though, I got out of the ring and got a  chair before I slid back into the ring. But Edge got into the ring as well, trying to snatch the chair from me, but I let him have it and kicked him in his chin, making him fall. I grabbed the chair back and stood over Alisha before I started to strike her with it. Jimmy and Jey rolled Dominik and Rey into the ring and I knew their plan. 

As Reigns got into the ring, Jimmy and Jey restrained The Mysterios while I gave him the chair. He broke off the bar of the chair and handed it back to me as he walked over to Edge, setting him up and finally getting to put the bar in his mouth, pulling back as hard as he could as Edge freaked out.

Reigns held it until Edge faded and he finally let go, getting up and going over to Rey, setting him up and putting the bar in his mouth too, doing the same thing he did to Edge before he did the same to Dominik. Once they were both faded, he stood up and handed me the bar as I looked down at Alisha. 

I set her up too and put the bar in her mouth, wanting to cause her so much pain. She screamed and yelled as refs and staff came out to separate our teams. Alisha kept tapping my hand but I didn't let go, staff and refs pleading with me to stop as others focused on Reigns and The Usos. Alisha slowly but surely faded and it wasn't until then, did I let go. 

I stood up and willingly got out of the ring, walking towards the ramp. They had a few medics come out to check on Edge's team, but I watched as refs and staff struggled to call of Reigns and The Usos. While I was waiting, the little girl from last night, the one who gave me her coke was on her brothers shoulders, waving at me. 

I walked back down the ramp to a spot where there was a path in the crowd area and I hopped over the barricade, people freaking out and patting my back as I made my way to her. I got down in front of her and she smiled at me, "Hey is he your brother, your father, or?" I asked and she turned around to look at him. "That's my brother." She answered quietly. I nodded and went over to him, "Are your parents here?" He freaked out but nodded his head. 

I went to the little girl again, "Is it okay if I pick you up?" She nodded her head and I picked her up, holding her on my hip. I motioned for her brother to come with me and he followed me back to the barricades. I told the security guard it was okay and that they were coming with me and he allowed it. 

I carefully put the little girl down behind the barricade so I could climb over, once I was over I reached down and picked her up, holding her against my hip again. I saw so many flashing lights and cameras in my face but I waited to make sure her brother got over the barricade as well. Reigns and The Usos finally backed off and started to walk up the ramp with Paul Heyman. 

I told her brother to follow me and he walked with me backstage as we made our way to The Bloodline's locker room. I opened the door and let him walk in before I put his sister down. "Hey, can you text your parents and let them know you are backstage, I don't want them to freak out." He nodded as he pulled out his phone.

The door opened and the others walked in and gave me a confused look. The little girl ran to Reigns and hugged him, and Reigns instinctively hugged her back as Paul closed the door. "What's going on?" Jimmy asked. I smiled as Reigns picked up the little girl and held her. "Last night I poured coke on Alisha and I wanted to go back to these two, because they gave me their drink, but I got speared and that plan never happened. So luckily I saw them again and she's just so cute so I had to bring them back here." 

"My parents are freaking out, my mom loves you Roman, she like only watches to see you and she loves Y/n, she thinks your guys relationship is adorable." I smiled at Reigns and he smiled back at me. "Hey what are your names?" Jey asked. "My name is Asher and that's my little sister Zoey, she's eight and I'm sixteen."

I nodded my head, but my phone went off, it was Xavier asking me if Jimmy and I were on our way. "Hey, we have to be somewhere, but what if you two come with us, you can meet some other people." They both nodded happily and I smiled. 

~~~~~~

After I got changed out of my ring gear we all made our way to one of the extra rooms that was in the arena backstage. I opened the door and saw Xavier, Kofi, and Seth. They all looked confused when I walked in with a child on my hip. "This is Zoey and her brother Asher, last night they let me use their drink to throw on Alisha." Reigns and The Usos stepped in behind us and sat down facing the screen. 

I put Zoey down and Seth called her over to him, lifting her up and sitting her on his leg. "Do you know who I am?" He asked, "The bad guy, you hit Roman!" I laughed as Seth looked at me. Asher dapped up Xavier and Kofi before he took a seat. Jimmy clapped his hands together, "Let's get it done baby, finna whoop your ass Y/n."

I put my drink down on one of the tables and put my phone in my pocket before I walked over to one of the chairs. "I don't even know what we're doing right now, I'm just here!" I sat down in the chair and Jimmy sat in the other one. Reigns, Jey, Asher, Seth, Kofi, and Zoey pulled their chairs closer. "Oh shit, I've seen this game before!" Asher called out. I turned and looked at him, and Xavier laughed. "How do you not know what's going on or nothing about the game you are about to play, but he does, you might as well just let him play." Jey laughed out making the others laugh.

"Everyone in here has been on Xavier's channel but me! So I don't know how this works!" I grabbed the controller and faced the screen. "Just play the game and try your best to win, while he records it, that's it." I sucked my teeth and gave Jimmy a smug face. He wiped his nose and laughed while Xavier started the recording and told Jimmy and I to pick our characters.

"You know Jey and I are in this game, Uce?" I widened my eyes and looked at him. "Are you serious? That's actually so dope. Let me see." I happily watched as Jimmy's character appeared on the screen. "Oh no way, the detail! You got the chains and everything!" He nodded his head with a cocky look on his face.

"Can I be Jey, it'll be like a test to see who the better Uce is. Little brother versus older brother competition." I smiled looking at Jey. "You better not mess up my reputation." Jey commented. I changed my character to him and the game started, Jimmy started to attack me out of nowhere. "Wait!Wait! Let me learn the buttons!" I laughed out. Jimmy quickly taught me the buttons and the round continued. 

I threw my hands up as I cheered, with the others having a surprised look on their faces. "How you gon' let her beat you dawg, she didn't know how to play like three minutes ago and she fucked yo ass up Jim!" Reigns yelled out making me laugh. Asher put his hand out and I happily gave him a high-five. "The bugs in this game are crazy." Jimmy said as he scratched his head. 

I leaned to the side as I laughed, Jimmy putting his hand on my back as he laughed as well. "You are so stupid! The bugs in this game are crazy." I mocked as I sat up, focusing on the screen. We played again and Jimmy won. "Damnit!" I yelled out as he held up his pointer finger, with one eyebrow raised, just like The Rock does. I slapped his finger and he gave me an offended look. 

"It was beginners luck." He said as he started to bounce his shoulders doing a stupid laugh. I copied his laugh as I looked at him, making him actually laugh. We played again and I won. I cracked my knuckles and smirked as he protested. "We might have a new champ, Y/n might go on to face Kofi." Seth added, making Jimmy gasp as he turned around to look at him. 

"Why can't Y/n win, Jimmy?" Xavier asked. "Man I don't know man, she just can't." Jimmy said with a smile. I rolled my eyes and faced the camera, "You see they all don't want me to be great because they know I'll be unstoppable." I laughed slightly. "What do you mean all! I'm supporting you!" Reigns said with his arms extended slightly. 

"You right, you right, my bad." I patted his arm before I turned back to the screen. 

~~~~~~

I ended up losing, so Jimmy will go up against Kofi on Wednesday but I did good for my first time. I took Zoey and Asher with me, of course with Jimmy,Jey and Reigns coming with us. We were heading to an arcade to meet up with Zoey and Asher's parents since I did like steal their kids. Asher texted his parents the address and they agreed to head over there. Naomi walked out of the building and came over to the car. 

Naomi,Asher, Zoey, and I rode in Reigns' car, with Zoey sitting in my lap, in the front seat. Asher asked us all questions and stressed how happy we were making him. It made me happy to see how excited he was. Once we pulled up to the place Asher pointed to his parents car and we parked next to them. 

Asher got out and I let Zoey out, his mom and dad hugging them both. We all got out as Jimmy and Jey walked over to us, their mom screamed the second she saw Naomi and I. I closed the car door and laughed as I walked over to their mom, giving her a hug. Reigns came over and hugged her too, she freaked out even more. 

"You have great kids, they are so sweet." I placed my hand on her shoulder and she wiped her tears. "Yeah, we got lucky with saving up just so we could go to Money in the Bank, it was a dream come true." She said with a sniffle. I turned to look at the others before I faced her again, "Saved up?" I questioned. "You see times are a little hard for us right now, because of the state of the world right now, but you know."

I furrowed my eyebrows at her and got an idea. I went to Reigns car and got my purse, pulling out my check book and writing a check. I walked over to her and handed her the check and she cried even more. "I can't take this from you, 30,000 is way too much." I grabbed onto her hands and rubbed the back of them with my thumb.

"Take it, and can I have your number, I would love to pay for your tickets to come see any WWE related event that you and your family want." She pulled me into a tight hug and I wrapped my arms around her, hugging her back as tight as I could. "Bless you!" She mumbled. I rubbed her back until we pulled away. 

We told them bye after she gave me her number, and we headed back to the hotel. "Y/n that was really fucking kind of you, you know that right?" Reigns said as he gripped onto my thigh. I placed my hand over his and smiled, "I know how she feels, you should know my family wasn't the wealthiest, but they always did whatever they could to see me and my siblings happy. Now that I'm able to, I try to give back whenever I can."

His grip on my thigh got tighter, "God, I love you." I laughed and put my head down, "I love you too Reigns." He quickly leaned over turning his head towards me and I met him half-way giving him a quick kiss. He pulled back and focused back on the road. "Speaking of your siblings how are they?" He asked softly. I took a deep breath before I sighed, "I don't know actually, haven't talked to them since that day."

~~FlashBack~~

It was 2013, you just turned 26 and The Shield had thrown you a small little party since you weren't really into huge gatherings. Naomi, The Usos, Becky, your older sister Novalie and your older brother Cameron attended, along with your mom. Once your family walked in they noticed you with Reigns, but unlike you they knew who he was instantly. The entire night your siblings had terrible attitudes towards Reigns and you knew why.

It got late and everyone left after a 3-4 hour long party, everyone except your family and Reigns. You talked with your mom as Cameron came up to you and spun you around. "Why is he here?" He scolded pointing directly at Reigns, who stood up. "What are you talking about Cam?" You asked with a nervous chuckle.

"We aren't dumb Y/n, we told you, we never wanted you to see him again! After how badly he treated you!" Novalie yelled. Reigns put his arm out in front of you as he intervened. "I know that you guys know who I am, and Y/n knows too, but that was years ago, and don't forget we were friends at one point, and I told Y/n that I've changed my ways." He spoke firmly. 

"Yeah, you said that to her when you took her to that dance and embarrassed her in front of all those fucking people, why should we believe you now, Joe?" Cameron said through his teeth as he got into Reigns' face. "I'm a god damn adult, plus she's not afraid of me, we are just fine and you don't need to ruin it, she's happy." Cameron pushed Reigns back as they started to argue, Reigns refusing to hit your brother, until Cameron punched him in the face.

Reigns lost it and they started to attack each other, your mom yelled as you tried to pull Reigns off of him. "Reigns please!" You yelled and he turned to you, his expression changing once he saw the worry and fear in your eyes. He got off of your brother and you pulled me farther away, examining his face to make sure he was okay. "Are you okay?" You asked softly. Reigns put his hand over yours and gave you a smirk, "I wrestle for a living, I've been hurt worse, I'm fine, I pr-"

"He attacks your brother and you ask if he's okay?" Novalie scolded as she helped Cameron up. "He started it, Reigns wasn't doing anything wrong.." You said softly. Cameron and Novalie scoffed, "Him or us, Y/n? Cause we refuse to be around him, so you can't have both." Cameron stated. "What you can't ask me that! That's not fair!" You shouted out. "Pick!" Novalie yelled. You stayed silent, but your silence spoke louder than words. "Goodbye Y/n." They both turned and headed towards the door, with your mom following. 

You ran after them and called out their names, but they kept walking. Tears stung your eyes as you watched your family leave. You felt a hand on your shoulder and instantly turned around, crying into Reigns' chest as he held you, angry at the fact they ruined your Birthday. 

~~End of FlashBack~~

We sat in the parking lot of the hotel, having a few seconds of silence."I'm sorry Y/n, I know it must make you upset." Reigns whispered while rubbing my leg. "They didn't even come to our wedding, so I don't expect them to ever come back around. But I have you and your family, WWE fans and other WWE superstars, but above all else, I have you Reigns and you are all I need, if I have you, nothing else matters." I gave him a smile and I watched as his eyes started to tear up.

I laughed as we leaned in and gave each other a kiss. We pulled away and Reigns locked eyes with me, "I told you, it's you and me against the world, and I'm not goin' nowhere anytime soon, that I can promise you." I laughed before I kissed him again. 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

115K 1.9K 101
โš ๏ธWARNINGโš ๏ธ ADULT CONTENT IS INCLUDED IN A CHAPTER OR 3. 17+ CAUSE I KNOW YALL STILL READ IT ANYWAYS LOL. THERE'S CURSING, BONDAGE AND SPICY SCENES...
91K 2.1K 127
@romanreignswwe liked your post @romanreignswwe commented on your post @romanreignswwe started following you Cover By: @-bxckylynch
8.8K 190 13
.โ€ขโ™ซโ€ขโ™ฌโ€ข "(๐™„๐™ฉ ๐™จ๐™ฉ๐™–๐™ง๐™ฉ๐™จ ๐™ฌ๐™ž๐™ฉ๐™ ๐™ค๐™ฃ๐™š) ๐™Š๐™ฃ๐™š ๐™ฉ๐™๐™ž๐™ฃ๐™œ, ๐™„ ๐™™๐™ค๐™ฃ'๐™ฉ ๐™ ๐™ฃ๐™ค๐™ฌ ๐™ฌ๐™๐™ฎ ๐™„๐™ฉ ๐™™๐™ค๐™š๐™จ๐™ฃ'๐™ฉ ๐™š๐™ซ๐™š๐™ฃ ๐™ข๐™–๐™ฉ๐™ฉ๐™š๐™ง ๐™๐™ค๐™ฌ ๐™๐™–๐™ง๐™™...
68.2K 2.5K 27
Read