It's Me (Second book of Call...

De percabethforever0414

Omega got his wish. He got Annabeth back, and that was all he could really wish for. Then. He can't stop hi... Mais

Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter Sixty
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Epilogue

Chapter 32

1K 60 18
De percabethforever0414

Annabeth's POV

"Please don't tell me I have to kill them."

His voice pleaded quietly.

His sword was still sheathed. He let the crowd push him, and he was pushed to the wall. He was tall, so I could see his expression as he was stabbed. He denfended his chest with crossed arms. His expression was pained, but I could see in his eyes that it wasn't in a physical way, but that he was sad that his soldiers were rebelling. Victor threw off a few soldiers. Zoe and some other soldiers did the same, trying to get to Omega.

Omega didn't want to harm them.

He was a gentle soul- he wouldn't want to hurt a fly. He just wanted to protect his family. His eyes turned to me.

What should I do?

His eyes asked me desperately.

Help me.

"Stop."

Everyone froze. Chaos stepped in, with all his black authority. He stared at Omega, and soldiers stepped away from him. Omega uncrossed his bloody arms, and I could see what the soldiers made of him. He bowed to Chaos with nearly no effort at all, as if he wasn't hurt. He calmly set himself free from the daggers that held him pinned to the wall. "Chaos. I am sorry to bother you with this... Commotion." he spoke as if it had no relation to it. Chaos scanned Omega with cold eyes.

"Lets make this fair Dillan."

Sharp spikes embedded themselfs in Dillan's abdomen, and slashed at him. He emitted a strangled yelp and his hands went to his abdomen.
"Lord Chaos. What are you..." his voice trailed off. Looking at him carefully, the scars, the cuts, everything was the same as Omega. He scowled.

"Fight. To the death."

Omega's head whipped up. "Chaos-"

"Lets see whoes stronger." Chaos sat down. His eyes were cold.

"You can't make me do this again."

Omega met Chaos's eyes seriously.

"I did what you said before I became Commander. I became a murderer. I killed them all- because you told me to." he threw his sword to the ground. "I don't care if I die. I don't want to do this."

"So. Dillan can be Commander?"

His eyes wavered.

"Omega." I cut in. "Then what about the ones who died so you could become Commander? You're going to give up?"

His sad eyes turned to me.

This precious seat could not be lost.

"If you can't do it, I'll do it."

"You don't mean-"

I unsheathed my dagger.

"A fight to the death. Not bad."

~~

Omega's POV

She was making this harder.

She could die- Dillan wasn't an easy one. Dillan smiled. "I accept. Sister."

Annabeth didn't look suprised.
"I though children of Athena were smart."

Both were being stupid right now.

"Annabeth." I stepped in front of her. "This is my problem." I glimsped at Dillan, who was as mangled as me.

"I'll do it. Fight."

I picked up my sword and faced Dillan.

"Go first."

He was fast.

But I expected it.

He was suprised.

"You won." I croaked.

~~

"I see you again." Charon said.

I nodded slowly. I looked at the styx. Was I dead?
"You aren't dead yet. Very close though." he explained.
"Coin?"
"No." I mumbled. Something tugged me back. "I can't-"

I opened my eyes slowly.

Dillan was sitting there.

I sat up slowly and stared at him.

"I remember when I first met you." Dillan said. He tilted his head. "I underestimated you, like the others. Thought you were a dunce." he muttered. "So. I was convinced to talk. About being Commander." I nodded.

"Perseus Jackson." he mused. "He was a great hero, wasn't he?" he stared at me. "Never knew I would be meeting him here."

"What do you have to say?"

"My life."

I pursed my lips together. "I don't want to hear anything depressing."

He scowled. "Listen."

"I was neglected my whole life. My fathered threw me away in the streets when I was 10. I found camp, but Athena didn't claim me. I was stuck in the Hermes cabin. I saw Annabeth come. She was seven. I was sent on a quest. Chiron didn't even know my name. I went on the quest. A monster convinced me to join their troops. I did. I got killed. And I found my way here. I don't know why Chaos brought me here- I had a horribly short miserable life. Maybe he wanted to give me a chance. So I tried. But it was the same- I was neglected. I tried to become Commander after training- like you, but I'm not that powerful. I knew I would get killed fighting with you, and I gave up. It wad regretable, seeing that I had nearly went to Commander, but I fell back into the shadows." Dillan stared at me. "You see why I want to be Commander?"

"I don't mind you being Commander."

"I thought about it. You know- one of the things I do best. You will do good as Commander."

"Someone convinced you?"

"Annabeth has a way with words."

I smiled slightly.

"I'll leave it to you." he said, standing up. "I'm taking my hands off of this."

"Dillan?"

He turned around.

"Come to Earth with us."

"What?"

"And I wouldn't mind to have the Kappa team again."

He blinked, confused. "You don't mean-"

"I'll talk to Chaos. I need to wrap it up."

I walked right past me, ignoring the blinding pain in my scars.

~~

"Omega, you should be resting." he set out a cup of tea.

"Dillan was working with Tartarus. He apologized, and told me he was taking his hands off of this all. So Tartarus will have revenge on him." I said, sipping my tea.

Chaos added a sugar cube to his cup.

"Want a sugar cube?"

I scowled. "I'm being serious. He will have nightmares."

"So. You are asking me many things. Let Dillan go to Earth. Let him be the leader of the new Kappa team. And stop his nightmares. You are being very nice to a person who tried to kill you a few hours ago."

"You brought him here to give him a chance. Give him a chance then. Don't let his talents rot in the corner."

Chaos shrugged. "Okay. I'll put some soldiers in the Kappa team and get some more soldiers. He'll have the Kappa team when he gets back from Earth. And... I could stop the nightmares."

"How?"

"Someone that has nightmares, worse than one can add ones nightmares to theirs."

Chills ran up my spine.

More nightmares?

"Add it to mine."

"You sure?"

I nodded.

Chaos took out a hair from his small drawer. A drop of blood from his finger. He let the blood fall on the hair, and it hissed. Chaos swept it in a small cup like thing and dropped it in my tea.

"Drink."

I sipped it carefully, and coughed. It stung and burned my throat.

"You have to drink it all."

I drank it all, and winced as it burned. He made the teacup dissapear.
"Don't blame me. You wished for it." Chaos warned.
I nodded and stood up, and pushed he chair in. I bowed slightly, and limped outside. The pain in my abdomen was getting unbearable. I walked to my room, up the stairs. I collasped halfway on the stairs, where no one was. The angry swollen wound throbbed agonizingly. I wrapped my arms around myself. After everything, it felt so- easy. Getting around all these calamities. I could feel the gaping bandaged hole in my chest. It was right beside by heart. I could feel everything- all the scars and the cold air that was refusing me.

The cold world that was refusing me.

Arms wrapped around me from the back. Blond curls fell down over my shoulder. The scent of lemons.

I smiled.

Maybe the world wasn't so cold.

1320 words, excluding this bold.

It looks short to me...

Continue lendo

Você também vai gostar

401K 7.3K 30
He was supposed to be killed. Killed for something he didn't do, but before that happens, he disappears... Percy Jackson had been happy, had a great...
298K 7.8K 21
Percy Jackson, the hero of Olympus, everything was going well for him. The war was won, Leo came back, and in two weeks he and his Wise Girl would mo...
479K 9.4K 28
Omega is Percy Jackson. Scratch that. Percy Jackson Is dead. Or at least that's how he thinks of himself. Percy Jackson is dead and reborn as O...
494K 7.5K 41
After Percy is betrayed by everyone who loves him, including his girlfriend, the love of his life, Annabeth, he runs away and joins Chaos army.(Prett...