๐‘๐„๐“๐‘๐€๐šฐ๐๐„๐ƒ

By dreayamyers

"๐™”๐™ค๐™ช ๐™˜๐™–๐™ฃ'๐™ฉ ๐™ฉ๐™–๐™ข๐™š ๐™– ๐™๐™ค๐™š ๐™—๐™ช๐™ฉ ๐™– ๐™๐™ค๐™š ๐™˜๐™–๐™ฃ ๐™ฉ๐™–๐™ข๐™š ๐™ฎ๐™ค๐™ช" 18 year old Nyela grabs the att... More

๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ‘
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ’
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ“
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ”
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ•
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ–
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ—
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ๐ŸŽ
Chapter 11
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ‘
Chapter 14
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ“
Chapter 16
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ•
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ–
Chapter 19
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ๐ŸŽ
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ’
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ“
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ”
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ•
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ–
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ—
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ‘๐ŸŽ
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ’
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ“
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ”
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ•
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ–
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ—
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ’๐ŸŽ
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ’๐Ÿ
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ’๐Ÿ‘
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ’๐Ÿ’
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ’๐Ÿ“

๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ’๐Ÿ

2.8K 86 82
By dreayamyers

3 years later...
Omniscient POV,

"Fresh home!" Nino dapped up Xavier who just got released from prison.

"You find the nigga? He's been hidin like a pussy and ian gon stop looking till I find him" Xavier asked looking around.

"Yea some nigga told me he in jacksonville but ion see why we can't just kill all em muthafuckas, especially that Rell nigga"

"And get killed? That nigga runs the streets and the moment he dead its finna be a riot up in that bitch. We'll end up getting killed someway or somehow" he admitted.

"You saying you pussy?" Nino cocked a brow.

"Mmcht no. I'm just being smart"

Nyela's POV,

Naleia definitely got her dad's temper, i'm usually a laid back, chill person but not this kid. She got diagnosed with ADHD which explains why she doesn't keep still.

I was taking a nap and was woken out my sleep hearing noise and felt somebody feet on me.

"Can I not sleep in peace?" I mugged her picking up my phone to check the time.

"No. Mommy I want cold stone" she spoke without looking up from the screen.

"What's the magic word?"

She furrowed her brows "Please? That ain't magic"

"And where is daddy?"

"I got his phone" she giggled.

"That's not what I asked Leia, lemme just call him" I pressed on 'Bae😩❤️'

She hanged up and continued watching cocomelon.

Ohh right.

I moved her legs, stood up then picked her up. "Unt unt I stay!"

"But we need to go get ready to go coldstone" I pecked her forehead. "That's why we need to find dada"

I checked the kitchen to see him leaning against a cabinet smoking a blunt by the window looking fine af.

"Bae she wanna go get ice cream" I said approaching him.

He quickly put out the blunt "We be spoiling her ass too much mane"

"As we should" I did the debby bryan then put her down because she started getting fussy. You know that child that makes you not want to have anymore children, she was that child. But lately i've been wanting another baby.

"I already bathed her this morning, dress her please while I get ready" I instructed. "I want another baby"

He did a double take, "Stop playing wimme"

I wrapped my arms around him, "I'm notttt. Please bae" I looked up at him. "We can have the 5 that you wanted" I tilted my head trying to convince him.

"Then when you giving birth you gon b saying otherwise" he rolled his eyes. "I'm been trying to get yo ass pregnant these past years"

"Birth control" I stated. "I'll stop taking them, simple. And Leia is staying with my mom tonight cause it's India's 22nd birthday and we finna get lit!"

I was walking away them he pulled me back by the hem of my shorts and spun me around before slowly kissing on my lips. His hands went down to squeeze my ass as he entered his tongue.

"Yucky!" Leia shouted. "Ice cream!!!!!!"

"You getting it good tonight" he said in my ear. "Lil mama let's go get you dressed" he held onto my waist sliding past me to pick up our daughter.

Fat ma soakin.

I got ready wearing a gray nike tech with white forces. The whole family matching.

"Can I get a slice of cookie dough delirium and...Leia tell the lady what you want" I told as she scanned the flavours of ice cream.

"Pitasho ice cream and cracker and...m&ms in tub"

"Replace the m&m with chocolate chips" I quickly said.

Rell gave in his order as Leia said "Why!?" while frowning.

"Because last time you choked on them and we had to bring you to the emergency room"

"Oh" she pursed her lips then went over to collect her icecream. "Thank you lady" she smiled sweetly.

Now she think the worker name is lady.

We sat down together and ate our desserts. "Bae can I try your ice cream"

"Ny you always do this mane" he huffed then passed it over and I smirked then tasted it. I wanted to see if he'd give it over or not cause then I could catch an attitude.

"Dada I see Tyz and mon?"

"Armon with his mama but yea Tyz around" he replied. "Why you even wanna see that kid, he cuss you all the time and make you cry"

"Next time I see mon, I sock him!"

"Fronting wit yo weak ass" he mumbled and I kicked him under the table making him furrow his brows.

I was nearly done eating my cake when I turned around to see Sarah ordering with some other nigga.

He kissed his teeth, "Ny don't even try be slick cause if you do anything imma fuck you up forreal"

"I ain't say nun" I muttered then looked over at Leia who was waving at a puppy that was outside. "If she talk—"

"Hey the nigga that left me for the dick hopper hoe" Sarah said. "King, Xavier, you, Damian, Naymon, Jabari" she went on naming all the niggas i've fucked on and I gave her the heaviest side eye.

I'm not even a hoe anymore.

No cause she weird, how she know all that?

"Aye didn't yo momma buy crack from me once?" He stroked his chin in deep thought. "Bitch you stuck on the past like a nigga ain't wifed up already"

"Don't do my mama" Naleia sassed then hopped up on the table and pushed Sarah.

Rell swiftly pulled her onto his lap. I saw Sarah raise her hand and I charged at her.

YOU OUT YO MF MIND IF YOU THOUGHT YOU COULD LAY A HAND ON MY 3 YEAR OLD DAUGHTER.

We fell on the floor and I got on top sending blows to her face which made her nose bleed. "DON'T PUT YO HANDS ON HER" I screamed still punching as she yanked my hair and I fell off.

Her nigga pulled her away and I chased after them cause bitch, I was not fucking done.

"Nah cause since you bad fight me den bitch!" I bucked. "Hiding behind yo nigga cause all you good for is suckin dick and talking shit!"

"Chill yo ass out" Rell said aggressively in my ear.

"Fuck this!" I threw my hands up and left straight out the store then waited in the car tapping my leg up and down trying to calm myself.

Kadrell came out looking angry as fuck. He strapped Leia into her car seat.

"Nyela." I spoke to myself.

Fuck it

I ran back into the store and caught her off guard by kicking her back then dragging her by her hair.

I felt someone's arm around my waist and they yanked me off her and pushed me to the side.

"Get in the fucking car now!" My nigga shouted at me.

I glanced at Sarah who's face was fucked up then I smiled in satisfaction before doing a 180 and skipping back to the car.

The drive to my parents house was in complete silence. He dropped Leia off then when he got back into the car, he choked me up.

"I told you not to do anything!" he scolded tightening his grip.

"She was about to hit Naleia! The fuck you mean!?"

"I was finna handle it" he pushed me away then turned on the car and drove off speeding. "Yo ass just love fighting, and who all dem niggas she was naming? What's yo body count Nyela?"

"This is giving the talking stage" I curled my fingers. "Cause why yeen ask me 4 years ago?"

"Yeen even on thin ice, you on water so keep playing wimme"

"Keep your bitches in check and none of that would've happened. See ion even know why I had a kid to you cause all you bring me is problems!"

He nodded. "Keep running yo mouth"

"Nigga I will! Don't tell me what to do bitchass nigga, what you got in sync is getting with crazy bitches. Ouuuu you irritate me"

I blew out a breath. I know damn well i'm not in the wrong cause if she laid a finger on Naleia he would've let of shots in that bitch. So why is me beating her ass a problem?

We arrived home.

I pushed past him and walked into our bedroom. He was doing entirely too much and it's not that deep babe.

"Quit acting up" he followed behind me into the room.

"Suck my dick" I mumbled unzipping my hoodie.

He came up behind me and snatched my neck "If you gon talk shit, talk it proud bitch"

"Bitch? I SAID SUCK MY—" I was cut off by his tongue entering my mouth.

He picked me up and chucked me on the bed making me yelp.

Rell roughly kissed on my neck then took off my shirt and continued kissing down to my breast. His tongue swirled around my nipple making me moan quietly.

He pulled my joggers down then pushed my panties to the side and stopped to take off his shirt. He pulled out his dick from his pants then leaned down to kiss me.

He rubbed his tip on to my clit and we both let out a breath. "Put it in yo self" he demanded.

I wasted no time grabbing his dick and guiding him inside me. Once he was half way in, he instantly grabbed my hands and pinned them above my head then went into drilling my pussy.

"Awwn fuckk slow down" I moaned requesting.

"You can take it, I'm beating yo pussy up like how you beat that hoe"

I looked down watching him stroke in and out at a fast pace. "Uhh baee" I moaned tugging at my hands but he wouldn't release it.

He slowed down his strokes still hitting deep. "You doing so good taking this dick" he folded his bottom lip into his mouth.

He leaned up letting go of my hands and dripped his saliva onto my clit then used his thumb to rub it slowly in circles.

I arched my back feeling myself about to cum.

"Hold it baby" he grumbled staring at me in lust.

"I can't" I breathed heavy when he pinched my nipple while rubbing my clit faster.

My body shook and my back arched as I clenched around and came hard onto his dick. "Fuckkkkkkkkkkk" I whimpered.

He twitched and I felt liquid shoot inside me as he quickly pulled out and finished nutting over my pussy. "Wet tight pussy got my pull out game weak" he mumbled.

He slapped his dick on my pussy and we listened to the wet sounds before he stroked in again but slowly then got his back wood and started rolling a blunt while he in it.

"Mm" I whined my hips. He licked the blunt sealed looking directly in my eyes then lit it taking a long slow pull.

He blew out smoke then leaned down placing the blunt between my lips. I took a pull and blew it out to the side.

He flipped me over and forced me into a arch and gave me back shots with no warning.

"Uh uh. Rell too muchhhh"

"Betta shut that shit up. Listen when I talk, you gon stop giving me attitude and stop fighting bitches?"

I grabbed the sheets and moaned into the comforter.

He slapped my ass then I reached my hand back to push him away and he shoved it away. "Answer da question" he groaned.

"Yes!!!!" I whimpered feeling a knot build up in my stomach. I jolted forward making him push his thumb down in my back dimples so I couldn't move.

"Bae i'm sorry" I pleaded feeling overwhelmed by pleasure.

"Mhm" he hummed putting out the blunt then putting his foot on the bed to slide in deeper. My eyes rolled to the back of my head as he gave me slow deep strokes getting sloppy.

I threw it back meeting his strokes bitting down on my bottom lip hard.

"Stop moving i'm bout to cum" he said through clenched teeth so I didn't stop.

I squirted a little then moaned his name as I came again.

He pulled me up by my neck and sucked on it. "Where you want it baby?" He whispered in my ear sending chills down my spine and a heart beat to my clit.

"Inside me" I moaned.

"In your pussy?" He asked. "Aight" he groaned then stroked a couple times shooting his load inside me.

"I love you" I whispered caressing the side of his face as he came.

"Love you too girl" he pulled out then slumped onto the bed with his hand over his eyes.

"Ion think I can go out no more" I mumbled laying next to him. "Ma legs fucked"

"Good" he responded and I discreetly rolled my eyes.

I laid there resting my eyes and I accidentally fell asleep.

I was woken up by India calling me. I picked up. "Hello" I answered raspy while rubbing my eyes.

"Hello" she mocked me. "Bitch wya!? Y'all posed to be here!"

I checked the time to see that it was 9:45pm. "I fell asleep, we coming damn" I hung up and yawned.

"Rell" I shook him. "Wake up"

"Leave me alone and go back to sleep" he grumbled.

"I want to shower with youuuu" I dragged pulling on his arm. "Nigga we need to go to the club, wake the fuck up!"

He got up punching the air then crept to the bathroom as I followed behind him.

"Yo legs still hurting?" He asked massaging my thighs with soap.

"Yea they aching. I'm not fighting no more"

"Damn right or yo throat is next"

I widened my eyes.

𝚃𝚑𝚎 𝚌𝚕𝚞𝚋📍

Pop out by Polo G & Lil Tjay was playing by the time we entered the club.

"I'm trynna get fucked up, where the drinks at?" I immediately asked.

"Here, we watched them pour" Cali handed me the tray and I backed two shots of tequila.

I scrunched up my face, "Disgusting"

"Then why you drink?" Kai asked sitting next to me picking up a shot.

"To get fucked up, oo this my song" I took another shot then got up and started twerking on India.

🎶𝘛𝘶𝘳𝘯𝘪𝘯' 𝘶𝘱 𝘰𝘯 𝘴𝘪𝘨𝘩𝘵
𝘞𝘦 𝘰𝘯 𝘴𝘱𝘳𝘪𝘯𝘵𝘦𝘳𝘴 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘧𝘭𝘪𝘨𝘩𝘵𝘴
𝘗𝘢𝘯𝘵𝘴 𝘥𝘰𝘸𝘯, 𝘤𝘩𝘢𝘪𝘯𝘴 𝘰𝘯, 𝘐'𝘮𝘢 𝘭𝘦𝘢𝘷𝘦 𝘰𝘯 𝘪𝘤𝘦
𝘊𝘰𝘶𝘱𝘭𝘦 𝘯𝘪𝘨𝘨𝘢𝘴 𝘮𝘪𝘨𝘩𝘵 𝘥𝘰𝘯𝘦 𝘩𝘢𝘥 𝘪𝘵 𝘣𝘶𝘵 𝘪𝘵 𝘴𝘵𝘪𝘭𝘭 𝘨𝘳𝘪𝘱 𝘵𝘪𝘨𝘩𝘵🎶

I crouched down and started twerking enjoying myself feeling the alcohol kicking in.

Rell helped me to stand then bent me over and I twerked on him with his hands on my waist. He pressed himself up against me and I started whining on his print.

This wasn't a song to be whining too but ion care, who gon check me? Nobody.

I got tired so I leaned back up and he took a sip of his drink then kissed me and mixed it between our mouths.

He pulled my dress down then went back over to the guys.

I went over to the bar, "Mix whatever make it strong"

I eyed the person making my drink then paid and went back over to our booth and sat down on Rell's lap.

"Kane back in the city" Tyz said and I tuned into their conversation.

"Fuck that nigga, he disappeared for 3 years without telling anyone" Rito waved off.

"He told me" Tyz shrugged. "See I told y'all I can keep a secret, who believed in me? Nobody exactly"

I downed half off my drink and at this point I wasn't tispy anymore I was drunk.

"We ordered food y'all" Cali said coming over and sitting on Rito's lap.

They bk together?

"Y'all back together?" I asked.

"Never" Cali answered and I looked at her confused while Rito just shrugged as if he was going along with it.

"Bae would you still like me if I was a chicken?" I asked turning my face to him.

"I'd cook you" he replied not looking up from his phone.

"Fuck me" I whispered in his ear then slowly grinded on him, this was the alcohol speaking.

I caught him off guard then he chuckled. "No cause you drunk, take yo ass to sleep"

I rolled my eyes "Boring".

He held my waist still and I felt him growing underneath me.

The food came over and I only ate chicken tenders because I wasn't feeling hungry.

"I'm going to the restroom and when I come back i'm suckin yo dick" I stated and he only stared at me blankly.

"Sober Nyela would never say that" he replied and I shrugged getting off his lap and pulling my dress down.

It was very short, I ordered it online but it looked longer in the picture.

I used the toilet then washed my hands and looked at myself in the mirror for a bit.

"Demons!?" I started fist fighting the air then I realised no body was there so I exited.

"Lemme talk to you" Kai said pulling me to the side by my waist before I went out to the main club part.

"Ion think that's a good idea" I moved his hand off my waist giving him the side eye. I could smell the alcohol radiating off his body.

"You looking fine as fuck" his eyes trailed from my cleavage down to my thighs.

I followed his eyes "I know, my nigga tell me 24/7. Watchu want nigga?"

"You" he said boldy with a smirk on his face and stood close to me with his breath fanning my face. "I been secretly chasing yo ass forever"

"I have a baby with your homeboy??? Jakai I been telling you to give up so that's your own" I placed my hand on his chest to push him away and he grabbed it.

After that we just stared at each other. I stared at his lips licking mine then leaned closer to his face.

He placed his lips onto my mine and I slid my tongue into his mouth and let him take control of the kiss.

"Mm Rell" I moaned feeling Kai grab my ass lifting me up. He walked through a door and my back hit the wall as we aggressively kissed. It was a private booth room.

He laid me on the seat and kissed from my neck to my collarbone bone driving me crazy.

"I want you"

"You not ready for that yet" he said making me furrow my brows. Fuck you mean, ain't we just fuck earlier?

He pulled my dress up revealing my thong then grinded his print again me sending friction to my clit. "Fuck yes" I moaned.

I was drunk as fuck, the pleasure was making my head start to spin.

He sucked on my lips then opened my mouth dripping his spit into it then we kissed sloppily. I wrapped my legs around his waist feeling myself about to cum.

"Right thereee" I dragged as I came grinding my waist against him dry humping each other.

"Fuck" he shut his eyes cumming. We both laid there breathing heavily for a minute.

"Bae I wanna go home i'm tired" I ran my hand over his hair and jerked my head back feeling locs.

My nigga don't have locs....

"Bae?" He asked rhetorically. "Nyela..." Kai leaned up to face me. "I'm not Rell"

I looked as if I seen a ghost then covered my mouth in shock. "I know you fucking lying. You made me cheat on my nigga!?"

"Made?" He scoffed. "We both drunk, get up" he stood up and helped me up.

I started hyperventilating. "I cheated!"

"Calm down! Got damn, breathalysing the place like we running outta oxygen."

"You don't understand he gon kill you when he finds out" my eyes welled up with tears.

"Then keep yo mouth shut." He said bluntly then helped me to fix my dress. "Yo pussy wet as fuck right now" he said lowly seeing my juices running on my thigh.

"I'm scared" I whispered.

"Why you scared Nyela?" He tilted his head.

"Cause...I didn't wanna stop. I— i'm confused. Kai this can't happen again, and ion know if i'll even remember it cause my head is banging"

He nodded. "Ight, get cleaned up though."

We left the room and I went to the restroom to get cleaned up then made my way back to the booth.

Rell pulled me onto his lap.

"You look like you bout to cry, wassup?" He said in my ear and I wanted to burst into tears.

I mistakenly cheated on you.

"I'm not sad, i'm just tired" I muttered looking down and playing with my fingers in my lap.

"Yo dress wet" he furrowed his brows. "Watchu do Ny?"

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

...😶

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.7K 88 8
{ HIATUS } "๐™ป๐š˜๐šŸ๐šŽ ๐™ณ๐š›๐š˜๐šž๐š๐š‘๐š" ๐˜ช๐˜ด ๐˜ข ๐˜ต๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ๐˜ฎ ๐˜ถ๐˜ด๐˜ฆ๐˜ฅ ๐˜ต๐˜ฐ ๐˜ฅ๐˜ฆ๐˜ด๐˜ค๐˜ณ๐˜ช๐˜ฃ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ข ๐˜ด๐˜ช๐˜ต๐˜ถ๐˜ข๐˜ต๐˜ช๐˜ฐ๐˜ฏ ๐˜ธ๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ด๐˜ฐ๐˜ฎ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฏ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ง๐˜ฆ๐˜ฆ๐˜ญ๐˜ด ๐˜ข ๐˜ญ...
88.4K 2.1K 28
Just read๐Ÿค. -(COMPLETED)- This is a work of fiction. Any resemblance to actual events or persons, living or dead, is entirely coincidental. All righ...
748K 31K 50
๐€๐ซ๐ž ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ ๐ญ๐ก๐š๐ญ ๐ฌ๐จ๐ฆ๐ž๐›๐จ๐๐ฒ ๐–๐ก๐จ ๐ฌ๐ž๐ž๐ฌ ๐š ๐ฐ๐š๐ฅ๐ฅ ๐š๐ง๐ ๐›๐ซ๐ž๐š๐ค๐ฌ ๐ข๐ญ? ๐€๐ซ๐ž ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ ๐ซ๐ž๐š๐๐ฒ ๐ญ๐จ ๐Ÿ๐ข๐ ๐ก๐ญ ๐ฃ๐ฎ๐ฌ๐ญ ๐ญ๐จ...
7.6K 589 21
๐Œ๐š๐ญ๐ฎ๐ซ๐ž ๐‚๐จ๐ง๐ญ๐ž๐ง๐ญ. "๐˜๐จ๐ฎ ๐œ๐š๐ง'๐ญ ๐š๐ฅ๐ฐ๐š๐ฒ๐ฌ ๐›๐ž ๐š๐ฅ๐จ๐ง๐ž. ๐’๐จ๐ฆ๐ž๐ญ๐ข๐ฆ๐ž๐ฌ ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ ๐ง๐ž๐ž๐ ๐ฌ๐จ๐ฆ๐ž๐จ๐ง๐ž ๐ญ๐จ ๐›๐ž ๐š๐ซ๐จ๐ฎ๐ง๐...