Guardian Angel

By aeborden

Harry is broken. He meets a girl of the name Rosie, who shows him life with worth living. She helps him open... More

Prolouge
Chapter 1
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38

Chapter 2

3.6K 128 8
By aeborden

I couldn't do it. My brain wouldn't let me. I sighed leaning back on the railing.

"Hi." I heard a voice behind. I turned around slowly not expecting to see anyone. There sitting on a light blue bike was a girl with wavy long brown hair and hazel eyes. Her face free of makeup unlike so many girls. Her sweater hung loose around her shoulders. There was a small picnic basket in the basket of her bike. She smiled at me as her fingertips pushed her hair back behind her ear.

"Oh hi," I responded I didn't know what to say. I don't really have conversations.

"You like standing near the edge huh?" She joked, I hoped.

"Yeah," I told her. Thankfully she didn't know my real intentions of standing on the end of the bridge.

"Well, I'm Rosaleen, but you can call me-"

"Rosie. We go to school together."

"Really? I've never seen you."

"Yeah."

"Wait! I've seen you in the library after school when I go to there for the student council meetings," she smiled again ruffling her hair.

"Yeah, I go there after school," I replied climbing over the metal railing.

"Cool. Umm, do you want to join me on my picnic?"

"Uhh no thanks. I'm fine."

"Come on. It will be fun! You've gotta a bike?"

"Yeah."

"Then come on! Please." She begged. It didn't really know what to say. I have never been in a situation like this. No one has ever taken this much attention towards me.

"Okay. I guess." I told her walking to my bike and pulling it out of the grass. I led my bike over to Rosie before getting on.

"I know this great little place in the woods. I like to go there sometimes to relax and think. There's this pond and a gazebo. I'll show you," She smiled at me. Her cheeks little red from the brisk air. I nodded.

"You don't talk much, do you?" She asked after we had started riding.

"Nope."

"That's okay. I like it."

Her attitude was different to me. I wasn't a bad different just different. No one has ever actually taken the time to actually talk to me. She was also so nice. I felt good inside to know someone was capable of actually caring about me for a minute.

We rode a little bit longer before turning into the woods. I stayed behind Rosie's bike letting her lead the way. I thought about what I had just walked away from. I decided not to take my life. I decided to go leave and forget what I had planned. All because of Rosie.

Please comment and tell me your thoughts :)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.1M 38.3K 63
π’π“π€π‘π†πˆπ‘π‹ ──── ❝i just wanna see you shine, 'cause i know you are a stargirl!❞ 𝐈𝐍 π–π‡πˆπ‚π‡ jude bellingham finally manages to shoot...
23M 805K 69
"The Hacker and the Mob Boss" ❦ Reyna Fields seems to be an ordinary girl with her thick-framed glasses, baggy clothes, hair always up in a ponytail...
966K 22K 49
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that.
28.9M 916K 49
[BOOK ONE] [Completed] [Voted #1 Best Action Story in the 2019 Fiction Awards] Liam Luciano is one of the most feared men in all the world. At the yo...