Chapter 31

"Harry?" I croak out.

"Rosie!" He cheers walking- well stumbling into my house? Is he drunk?

I looked at him again and his eyes are bloodshot and I can definitely smell alcohol. I stand still next to the open door surprised that Harry is here and that he is drunk. Harry doesn’t seem like that kinda of type. I close the door and go to find where Harry disappeared to in my house. I do have this feeling that I should run into his arms and hug him and never let him go, but I can’t

“Harry?” I call out walking into the other room.

He is looking at the family pictures on the side table in the sitting room. When he hears my footsteps in turns around and smiled. He walks around the room aimlessly in circles, before falling onto the couch.

“Rosie, long time so see,” he slurred. I walked up next to the couch.

“You’re drunk,” I state rather harshly. I am mad at Harry for leaving me and him showing up drunk as fuck doesn’t help.

“I may have had a tiny winy bit to drink,” he laughs hiccupping.

“This is not funny.”

“I know.”

“Then why are you laughing?”

“I dunno.”

“How did you get here?”

“I drove..”

“You drove! Harry you are wasted and you drove your car here! Its getting dark too! You could of killed someone or yourself!”

“I am sorry,” he mumbled his features immediately dropping like an upset and embarrassed kid.

“It’s fine. I need to get you home. You didn’t mean to come here.”

“Yes I did.”

“What?...”

“I did mean to come here. I knew exactly where I wanted to go. Go see you.”

“Harry… you broke up with me. Do you know what I’ve been going through the last few days?! You’re drunk out of your mind. You have no idea what you’re talking about or doing!”

“Yes I do! I came here because I’ve thought about dying these last few days. Rosie I made the biggest mistake of my life! I love you!”

“Harry, you wont even remember this when you’re sober. You are just drunk.”

“Fine, take me home, but I’ll be back tomorrow and the next day and the next day and the.”

“Ok, ok. Harry let me just take you home and help you.”

I help Harry stand up and walk. I couldn’t ignore the sparks I felt rush through my body when I touched Harry. I held him close and kept him up as we walked to his car. I grabbed the keys out of his pocket and set in the passenger seat. I walked over to the driver’s side and got in. I drove to Harry’s place. He kept slurring his words as I drove. I can’t believe this is happening. Why the hell was Harry drinking?! I pulled up to his house and helped his out of the car. He insisted on unlocking the door with the key. After several attempts he finally got it.

He walked inside and plopped down on the couch. I walked into the kitchen to get him a glass of water and some bread. He needs anything to help him sober up. I got his what he needed and went back into the living room.

“Sit, up,” I instructed. He did as he was told and I handed him the glass. We took two big gulps of the water before remove the cups from around his pink lips.

“Why were you drunk?” I asked sitting down next to him.

“I wanted a drink and then I couldn’t stop,” he told me.

“Why?”

“I was upset and needed to stop the pain.”

“Harry.. you were the one who ended it..”

“You don’t think I know that? It’s killing me! I’m just a big fuck up!” Harry yelled jumping up and walking away startling me.

“Harry!” I exclaimed following him. He paced around the room infuriated.

“You know its true! That’s all I do! I fuck things up!”

“Stop saying that! Why do you beat yourself up like this?!”

“Because when I think I’ve finally found something I can’t screw up, I am reminded that I ruining the thing I love the most. I was ruining you Rosie!

“No you weren’t! Don’t listen to my dad; you were perfect. You did nothing wrong.”

“I have no future. What happens then?”

“We work through it together.” I said calmly stopping his pacing and making him look at me.

“I don’t know- you deserve so much better. Someone else can give you what you need.”

“You’re all need.”

I slight smile appeared across Harry’s lips making me smile.

“I love you, forever and always,” I whispered against his lips. I took everything in me from crashing out lips together.

“I love you, until the end and if there is more after that, then I’ll love you then,” Harry said before pulling me close and our lips connected.

Yayayay!!!! Comment and vote!!! xx