Chapter 9

I made it home before rushing inside. I went upstairs and closed my door behind me. I sat down on the edge of my bed. I pulled up my sleeves revealing my arms completed covered in scars. Some were smaller than others and others had faded.

How could I've of been so stupid! I was just so careless and Rosie looked so scared and confused. And I just ran away. I'm such a coward. I hate myself.

I backer out of my room and to the bathroom across the hall. I opened up one of the draws and pulled out the bladed I hadn't used in a week. I picked it up and cut it to my wrist breaking old cuts and new skin. The blood came out and fell down each side of my arm and into the sink. I cut my skin again, angry at myself.

Rosie probably hates me now. Knows me for who I really am. She is disgusted by me. My real first shot of a friend is gone.

Rosie's POV

Harry was off before I could even say anything. Those were really scars. It was taking me a long time to process everything and understand that is why he acts the way he does. That's why we doesn't smile. That's why he seems to shy and is afraid to open up.

I sat down the curve continuing to think. I just want to hug him and promise him he can get through anything. How could I've of been so stupid?

I stood up and walked back into my house and up to my room. I went back onto my roof. I looked over the street.

I could alway text Harry. We had exchanged numbers sometime over the week. We had never texted yet. I don't think that would be the best thing to do. I just gotta wait until tomorrow and let him cool down. And let me think.

Please tell me what you think :)