Chapter 1

Harry's POV

I squeezed the side of the bottle popping it opened. I poured eight pills in hand. and quickly stuffed the pills in my pocket. I closed the bottle and placed it back in my pocket. I walked back up to my room taking the note of my desk draw.

Would anyone even want to know I leaving? Would they even care?

I set the note down on my pillow sitting down on the bed and laying my head back. I thought of all memories, mostly bad. I shook my head trying to forget. That's all I've been trying to do for the past two years. Forget. It's just too hard.

I stood up smoothing out the creases in my comforter. I looked at the note one last time before turning around and walking out of my room. I grabbed my navy hoody of the cabinet at the end of the hall. I walked down the stairs and out the front door. I grabbed my bike and started off towards the bridge.

I was never wanted here. No one will ever love me. No one could ever change that.

The bike ride to the bridge over rapids are close to my house. It didn't take me, but 5 minutes. I stopped my bike and got off laying it down in the grass behind a bush.

I'm ready for this. I have been for a while. Leaving is my only chance. It always has been.

I took the pills out of my jean pocket placing them one at a time on my tongue and swallowing. After I had consumed all eight I walked down to the river. I found a large rock on the side and sat down. I was allowing the drugs inside of me to make my body numb. I wanted to go without pain, but I also wanted people to remember me.

I sat there for a least thirty minutes thinking all about my life. My horrible fucked up life. My parents hate me and each other. I haven't had a single friend in the past seven years. My grades have been dropping and I'm about to fail out of school. I pulled up the hoodie's sleeves revealing my scars that laid on my arms and wrist. No one had ever noticed them because I always wore long sleeves or hoodies.

When I couldn't feel anything I stood and walked back up towards the bridge. I took a few long deep breaths before walking to the edge. My back of my foot sat on the concrete and my toes hung over the rapids. My arms wrapped around the medal fence barrier. I closed my eyes preparing myself.

I was ready. Ready to go. I needed to go. One long breath and then I'm gone.

Breathe In.

Breathe Out.

Go.

Please tell me what you think :)