Chapter 25

Rosie's ROV

Harry was quiet. I was quiet. We sat on the couch in the living room. The silence was killing me. But in a way it was nice. A break from my crazy life. Tomorrow is gradation and I have to say the Valedictorian speech. It's been a little stressful.

"Why?" Harry asked abruptly interrupting my thoughts.

"What?" I asked confused.

"Why are you shutting me out?" He asked looking straight into my eyes.

"Harry what do you mean?"

"You avoid my gaze and touch. You won't tell me anything when it seems like something is bothering you. What did I do?" Harry asked well almost demanded. He looked hurt and angry. I couldn't read his eyes easily.

"Harry you haven't done anything. I promise."

"Then what is it?" Harry's voice cracked.

"Harry," I breathed. There were a few reasons why he most likely feels this way. One of them I have been needing to ask him, but I haven't.

"Rosie. I need to know. Now."

"I don't know how to put this."

"At least try," Harry almost begged.

"What's going to happen to us? I mean when university starts. Im going to Kent University in the fall. I know we have all summer, but I can't help but worry. Harry I love you."

"Oh," Harry said looking down. I couldn't tell what he meant.

"This is why I didn't want to tell you."

"I'm not going to university. I could go to live in Kent with you." Harry told me after what it felt like hours of silence.

"No don't do that. Do what you want to do."

"Rosie, I don't have a plan. Well I kinda do. I'd planned on leaving. I wasn't going to be sticking around. This would be perfect."

"Promise me this is what you want to do."

"Come here," Harry said with open arms.

Of course I scooted over to him on the couch and fell into his arms. He wrapped them around me pulling me close. And rubbed up and down on my back as I buried my head into the crook of his neck.

"I promise. I love you." He whispered kissing the top of my head.

Sorry for the short update! Comment and vote! Tell me what you want to happen next too! Xx