Chapter 37

Rosie's POV

I fixed the black tie on Harry's suit. He had been quiet for most of the day aside from "good morning", "thank you", and "I love you". I was wear a causal black dress and black flats. We were going to the will reading and then to the funeral. Harry was asked to come into the police station today too, but he said he couldn't.

I hate this. I just want to scream. Finally Harry is happy and nothing bad if happening then all the sudden he are right back to the beginning. It makes me so mad.

"We'll get through this," I tell him kissing his cheek. He opened his mouth to speak, but then closed it and walked out of the kitchen.

I frowned leaning against the counter. I don't even know what do right now. He's pushing me away but he has a good reason. I just wish he wouldn't, I wish he would let me comfort him. I wish he would cry out all the pain.

We got in the car in silence and Harry drove down the road. The silence was killing me.

"I love you," I remind him and for split seocnd the coners of his smile turn upwards, but then fall.

"I love you too," he whispered holding tight on to the steering wheel.

The rest of the ride was quiet just like the rest of the morning. Harry parked in front of the large building and we got out of the car. I wasn't aloud in the room during the will reading, so I would have to sit outside in the lobby. Harry was the only person in her will and I know he was expecting much, but it is still good to go.

I gave Harry a hug and a kiss on the cheek before letting him go into the room with the lawyers. I sat down in the chairs outside the room. I wanted to be in there and hold his hand and tell him 'I'm here', but I can't and it's  killing me. All of this is killing me. I want Harry to feel better again, but I don't know how. I know last night i just had to be there for him, and show him that someone does care, but I don't think that is going to be good enough this time.

I can hear a few voices inside the room, but  I have no idea what they are saying. There is silence all the sudden and I wonder what is happening. Seconds later I hear footsteps near the door and an older looking man is in the doorway.

"Mr. Styles would like you to join him," he tols me and my heart leaps. I immedialtely stand up and rush in the room and into Harry's side who was sitting in a a wooden chair. He is holding a white sheet a paper and his eyes scanned it.

"What is that?" I asked him quietly.

"A letter from my mum. She wrote it when I was really lilttle," he told me reading it.

He hands me the letter to read after a few seonds and I take it into my hand carefully.

Dear Harry,

       If you are reading this, then I have past. Pleas stay strong. I don't know how old you will be. But as of right now you are just five. You're running around the house almost naked with your toys as I take a break from cleaning. Your father is at work. I am worried about him. He is drinking more than before. Depending on how long of time it has been since I am writing this I don't know how he is now. If he has a drinking problem, please help him. I don't know if you are nine or fifity-nine right now, but I hope when you do or if you have you grow up to be the best that you can be. I don't want you to be pushed through life. I want you to make it your own and do what makes you happy. I want you to find girl that loves you for you and that you love even more. I want you to grow old and tell my granchildren happy stories. I want you to follow your heart and do what is best. I want you to love iife. I want you to be happy Harry. Please be happy.

                                                          Mummy loves you.

I realize I am crying as I finish the note. This was before Harry's life flipped upside down. He never told me about this part of him life, but I want to know about it. I never even met his mother, but I know that she used to be a wonderful person before everything happened.

"Don't cry," Harry cooed hugging me, but I couldn't help it.

"I'm so sorry," I told me into his chest.

"It's okay," he said. I wipe away my tears and give Harry is note back.

"You're mother used to be a amazing. I can tell."

"She was." His eyes lowering to the ground.

"What else did she leave you?"

"6500 pounds."

"Harry's that's a ton of money."

"I know I had idea she had that much," he shaked his head.

Harry's POV

"Was that all she left?" Rosie asked.

"Yeah," I lied.

She left me her all her rings. Her engament ring, wedding ring, and favorite ring. I'm not going to tell Rosie about those. I might just give her them one day.

"What time is it?" She asked.

"Almost time for the funeral," I responed. She nods.

"Is all the will reading over?"

"Yeah, we can leave now if you want."

She nods and I grab on to her hand. The note and rings in my pocket. I don't know if I am prepared for what is next.

SORRY FOR NOT UPDATING I DIDN'T KNOW WHAT I SAVED THIS ON MY COMPUTER, SO I HAD TO LOOK THROUGH EVERYTHING! VOTE AND COMMNT!!!