Chapter 29

Rosie's POV

I watched as Harry drove away from the restaurant leaving me with my tears. It was over. He was gone.

I didn't want to go back in face my parents, but I had no other way home unless I walked. I guess I'm walking. I started down to the road. I couldn't stop crying and I knew I looked like a mess. People looked at me strangely as I walked, but I didn't care. But I didn't blame them. I was a teenage girl wearing a long white dress bawling her eyes out.

How did this all happen? This morning I was so excited to see Harry and spend the whole summer with him. Now I'm heart broken and alone.

I told my dad to behave and of course he blows it all putting stupid thoughts in his head. I didn't care if Harry wasn't going to university. In a way I was kinda glad that we would be together. I love Harry just the way he is.

The buildings around me soon turned to house and I had no idea how long I have been walking. My phone was dead and luckily I was getting close to my house. I just wanted to crawl into my bed and cry and never leave.

I soon arrive home and hurried inside. I ran to my room throwing my clothes off and changing to comfier clothes. I had made sure to lock my door, so my parents couldn't get in. Before I got in bed I looked in the mirror.

My makeup was ruined. My mascara was running down my cheeks. My eyes were bloodshot. My cheeks were red and shining from the tears that continued to fall.

I began to cry even hard at the image in front of me. I couldn't believe Harry would leave me like that. I know he thought it was for the better, but it wasn't. All I needed was him and him only and I would be happy. But now it was over and I don't know what do to.

I got into my bed pulling back my comforter and leaning my head down on my pillow. I cried and cried and cried.

Harry's POV

That was the hardest thing I've had to in my entire life. My heart was breaking. I was experiencing a type of pain I've never felt before. I wanted to be there for Rosie, but I knew I shouldn't.

If, Rosie wanted a future, a good future I couldn't be apart of the it. I drove to my new house and hurried inside.

I had no idea what I was going to do. I guess I'll go back to what I used to do.

Nothing.

So what is going to happen to Harry and Rosie? Vote and comment! xx