Chapter 22

I walked over to my closet to get the sundress I had chosen to wear on Harry and I's first date. I had just gotten out of the shower and dried my hair. I slipped on my dress and grabbed my sandals.

I walked back into my bathroom and put a little gloss on my lips. I put on my shoes and fixed my hair.

Harry told me we are going to our to dinner and I told him not to take me anywhere to fancy.

I told my mum and dad that we were going out this morning. My dad was mad and still can't understand why I have feelings for him and my mum is opening up to the idea. She is happy I am dating, but doesn't love who I am dating.

I grabbed my small purse and looked over my shoulder to my clock. Harry should be here any minute now. I sat down on my bed and waited. I pulled out my phone and went into my tumble application. I had become addicted lately.

I reblogged a few post when I heard a

knock on the door. A smile appeared across my face. I stood up and flatten out my dress. I hurried downstairs and to the front door. I opened the door to see Harry. He had on a pair of dark jeans and a white button down. He was smiling which made me smile even more.

"You look beautiful," Harry told me scanning my body, not in a bad way though.

I instant flow of blood to my cheeks and my bashful smile appeared.

"You too," I replied faintly looking back up at him.

I could hear the loud sound of footsteps behind me. I turned around knowing the coming scene would not be good.

"You listen to me son, Rosie believes that you are a good person and if she does, I guess I have to trust her. But if I hear anything about tonight that is the slightest -," My dad said to Harry before I cut him off.

"Dad we need to go," I said kissing my father's cheek. I stepped outside and closed the door. Harry sighed in relief.

"Thank you," Harry whispered in my ear as he took my hand into his. We stepped down from my front steps, I was shocked to see a car waiting for us.

"You got a car?!" I asked Harry turning to him.

"It's my cousin's car, but he letting me use it. But it gets better, he jut moved here, but is spending his summer in Spain with his girlfriend, so he is letting me stay at his house all summer!"

"Harry that's amazing!" I told hugging him and pecking his lips. We continued our way to the car.

"I move in after exams are over."

"Your cousins is so nice. Have you seen him lately?"

"Not in forever. His parents are really rich, his mom and my mom are sisters, but they don't talk anymore. We used hang out all the time, he only a year old than us. He went into this boarding school and usually spent his summers traveling the world. But he wants to make it up to me for not being here by letting me use his house."

I nodded and Harry opened the passenger's door for me. I slipped an inside the car. Harry closed the door and walked around to the other side. He opens his door and say down inside. He pulled his keys out of his pocket and started the car.

"How far away is his house?" I asked.

"From here? About 15 minutes."

Harry drove into town and stopped at this cute little restaurant. I have been there before once or twice. The food was very good.

I looked over at Harry and smiled. He returned a smile. We both got out of the car and walked over to the restaurant. We came inside and met the host.

"Hi, we have a reservation for two under the name Styles," Harry told the host.

"Uhhhh, yes here you are. Follow me," he replied. He took us to our table. We sat down and the host left.

Soon a waitress came to take our order. We each ordered and were left alone.

I've been at camp so that why I haven't updated sorry. The res if the date will be up soon. Thanks for reading. :)