Chapter 7

Harry swerved to his left landing into the grass of someone's front garden. He fell holding his head.

"Oh my god! Harry are you alright?!" I yelled running towards him helping him sit up. He took his hand off his forehead revealing a large cut on the right hand side. A line of blood trickled down his face. I gasped moving his hand back up the cut.

"Come on. I'll take you to my house and clean you up," I told helping him stand up. I wrapped my arm around his back trying my best to support his weight.

"Rosie it's fine. Just a little cut."

"You have gash in your forehead!" I told him getting impatient.

"Rosie, seriously I'm okay."

"Just please let me help you. I feel horrible."

"Ok fine." Harry picked up his skateboard in his hands as we started to walk.

Then I noticed blood flowing from his chest through his shirt.

"Harry, your chest. Lets hurry."

Harry had both hands over his cuts when we walked through the door of my house. I led him to the kitchen telling his to sit on the countertop. He did as I said and waited.

"Let me get a towel first." I ran to the closet grabbing an old towel and rushed back to the room.

"Take off your shirt."

Harry unbuttons his shirt opening it, but he didn't take it off the sleeves. The cut was large. Harry placed the towel on his cuts. I got a dish towel and ran it under hot water. I took the towel off Harry's head gash.

"This is going to sting a little." I warned placing the wet dish towel on his cut. Harry immediately tensed up taking a breath through his teeth.

"I'm so sorry. Here hold my hand." I took his hand into mine. His hand was so much larger.

I continued to clean the cut wiping away blood and dirt. Once it was cleaned it didn't look as bad as before. I gave Harry a slight smile before grabbing a large bandaid from draw. I dabbed some cream on the cut and the placed the bandaid on it.

"Now the other one."

Harry nodded taking the towel off his bare chest. I look my hand out of his and placed it next to the cut to steady myself. I repeated cleaning his chest. I had my hand on the left side of his chest feeling his heart beat go. I placed another bandaid on the cut on his chest.

"Thank you," Harry told me looking up.

"No problem. Again I feel so sorry. This is all my fault. I should of looked where I was going and -."

"Rosie. Its really no big deal."

"You sure?"

"Positive," he told the corner of his lips curving upwards. I loved it when Harry smiled, which wasn't often, but is his smile was so lovely. I was quiet for a few moments. I stared down eyeing Harry's skateboard.

"Wanna try?" Harry asked gesturing towards the skateboard.

"No, no it's fine," I told Harry probably answering too quickly.

Seeing what had just happened to Harry, I wasn't going to be too enthusiastic about getting on it.

"I teach you. You'll completely safe. I promise."

I hesitated before thinking it over.

"Why not. Let's go."

Please review :) thanks