Chapter 26

Today was the day. I was graduating. My parents had been freaking about today for years. All I can remember since I was little is their deal for me was to go to university and start a nice family. It was like very was about to started. A new beginning.

Graduation was at noon, so I had three hours to get ready. I knew it would most likely take me that long.

I crawled out of bed to my bathroom. I stripped out of my pajamas into stepped into the hot shower. I wanted to have my hair in light waves today, so when I got out of the shower I started blow dying my hair and styling it that way. I put on more makeup than usually because it was a special day.

I had bought a dress a few months ago. I know, I was really prepared, but I didn't want to be rushed to find a white dress, so I went shopping early and fell in love with one. It was a long white dress and it was sleeveless and it had a small v neck. It was almost like a sweetheart neck line. It was very elegant and beautiful. I was going to wear flats because I couldn't risk tripping.

I slipped the dress on and spun. I felt like a princess. I fixed my hair in the mirror making it half in the front end half in the back.

It was 45 minutes until noon and I knew my parents would want to take pictures before.

I went downstairs to find my parents ready with the camera talking in the kitchen.

"Oh our little girl is so grown up!" My mom squealed giving me a hug. I laughed and rolled my eyes.

My dad and I still aren't on the best of terms. He still doesn't approve of Harry, but I don't care.

My dad flashed me a small smile and I turned around. I know it was rude, but my dad was rude about this whole situation.

My mom snapped a few pictures of me outside and we sped off to my school. I texted Harry telling me I couldn't wait to see him.

We arrived at school and I went into the classroom at held all the girls. The boys were across the hall and I was really anxious to see Harry. We were told to but on our caps and gowns. They were dark blue, our school color. It was almost time to process out of the room and into the the chapel area.

We lined up alphabetically. I was in the front because my last name was Chase. Rosaleen Lily Chase. Yes I have two names flowers as a name.

We walked out of the room and lined up next to the boys. The line wrapped around the hallway, so I couldn't see Harry. We walked into and I couldn't stop the smile from spreading across my lips. This was it. This was the beginning of my future.

Im goons update again today or tomorrow! School starts next week. :( so I'm going to update a lot until then. Hope you like it! xx