《~FATED JOURNEY~》

By Sassy-San

"I will never let you control me, you only want money. I'll give you as much as you want but just don't show... More

Characters
Episode 1
Episode 2
Episode 3
Episode 4
Episode 5
Episode 6
Episode 7
Episode 8
Episode 9
Episode 10
Episode 11
Episode 12
Episode 13
Episode 14
Episode 15
Episode 16
Episode 17
Episode 18
Episode 19
Episode 20
Episode 21
Episode 22
Episode 23
Episode 24
Episode 25
Episode 26
Episode 27
Episode 28
Episode 29
Episode 30
Episode 31
Episode 32
Episode 33
Episode 34
Episode 35
Episode 36
Episode 37
Episode 38
Episode 39
Episode 40
Episode 41
Episode 42
Episode 43
Episode 45
Episode 46
Episode 47
Episode 48
Episode 49
Episode 50
Episode 51
Episode 52
Episode 53
Episode 54
Episode 55
Episode 56
Episode 57
Episode 58
Episode 59
Episode 60
Episode 61
Episode 62
Episode 63
Episode 64
Episode 65
Episode 66
Episode 67
Episode 68
Episode 69
Episode 70
Author's update
Episode 71
Episode 72
Episode 73
Episode 74
Episode 75
Episode 76
Episode 77
Episode 78
Episode 79
Episode 80
Episode 81
Episode 82 (END)
Happy announcement

Episode 44

2.1K 91 12
By Sassy-San

Sachi's POV

I woke up and sat up not feeling the warmth I was feeling few hours ago. I looked at my side and found a pillow, I again got panic not finding Sanjh beside me and without getting fresh I made my way towards downstairs.

I saw Maa and Myra sitting on dining chair and talking something. I rushed towards them asking "Maa Sanjh? Where is he?" She smiled looking at me saying "He went to office beta and will come back in sometime." I nodded and checked the time and got shocked "Maa it's 9.00 in the morning. Why nobody woke me up?"

"Because we didn't want to, wait it's 9.00 in morning" Myra said looking at the clock with her big eyes, I looked at her confusingly saying "Yeah, is someone coming at 9.00?" She shook her head and shouted calling Samaira "Samaira, it's 9.00, come fast." hearing her within a minute Samaira was in front of us. "Let's go" Samaira said to everyone and they nodded their head making me more confused "Where are you going? What happened?" "It's a surprise bhabhi, just come with us." I nodded my head with total pure confusion written on my face.

We went to living room and Myra took a seat beside me and Samaira turned on the TV. I said looking at them "You guys wanted to watch movies, then why are you making this much fuss Samaira?" She didn't reply and started changing the channels and suddenly she stopped making me frown.

"Ahhh not news Samu, you know I hate it." I said looking at her and Maa said "I think you will like this news." I again looked at her confusingly when I heard an unfamiliar voice "Are you married Mr. Rajvanshi? Were those news true or some rumors like before?" I looked at TV just to find Sanjh there. "What is this?" I asked them but they ignored me hearing him.

I was thinking what was he doing there and which kind of question is this. "But why are they even watching this?" I thought looking at these three ladies. Because I already knew the answer of that question "Of course, it's a rumor an-" my thoughts halted when I heard Sanjh's voice saying "Yes I'm married." Hearing him my eyes went wide and I got up by jerk.

"What is he doing Maa, is he out of his mind?" I asked looking at TV and then Maa. Myra said "Stop making fuss Sachi, just hear him first... then shout." I nodded again sitting on my previous place "Yes, I'm married and about the rumors few months ago, they were not rumors. I got married 7 months before." he said with a smile.

And then questions started bombarding on him asking "Then why Mr. Rajvanshi you didn't make it official?" he said "I have lots of enemies in this business world so I wanted to protect my wife and more than that I don't like to create a show of my personal life."

I smiled hearing him the way he was handling every question professionally. "Then Mr. Rajvanshi, why suddenly are you making your marriage official today?" The reporter asked, he calmly replied him saying "Because it's second time our photos got leaked now and it has been 7 months so I think it's ok to even make it official now."

"Mr. Rajvanshi is your wife also a celebrity?" "No, that was the another reason why I didn't want to make this official because in her daily life she would have faced problems because of me and I didn't want that. She doesn't like cameras and paparazzi around her. In short she is not an attention seeker." He completed with a wink making those reporters laugh.

I also chuckled hearing him and thought, I was thinking so bad about him when he shouted saying he didn't want our relationship to be official. Now I understand him why? He always did care for me even when he shouted. The way those reporters were asking questions, all of these were almost related to mine not him. He was making sure about all of this, today I fell for this man twice gosh.

I smiled and heard another question "So, how many months or years you dated your wife Mr. Rajvanshi." he said smiling and being proud "It was an arranged marriage and I'm happy that I married her." I blushed hearing his words and these ladies started hooting on his words.

"What about all those girls who you dated or hookup with before?" A reporter asked him making me gulp my own saliva but Sanjh had stable expressions on his face. He said "That was all in past, now I'm married and I love my wife. So I hope from now onwards, please don't ask me this kind of questions because maybe my wife is watching this and she will kill me after hearing your questions." He completed again breaking everyone in laughter this time except me.

I was glaring at that TV feeling extremely jealous. I will really kill him today that too with my bare hands. "When will we be able to see you together?" "Very soon" he said with a smile. "I hope that everything got clear now. So, thank you once again for your support." He said and was about to leave when a reporter said "Congratulations for your wedding Mr. Rajvanshi." Sanjh smiled looking at him mumbling a thank you and left those cameras.

"So Sachi, did you like this news?" Maa asked and everyone's attention focused on me making me blush more. I nodded my head "I need to fresh up." saying I ran upstairs hearing their heartful laughter. I came back to room and went to washroom. Why did he said that he love me that too in front of camera now everyone will make fun of me. This man GOD.

Wait love? Last night he confessed, didn't he? That's why he said all of that, thinking this I gulped hard, but Sachi he made our marriage official. Now all cameras will be on me and if they find out about my panic attacks or illness then Sanjh's whole carrier will sink. No no, I can't do this with him. I know he was not thinking about anything now.

I think I need to ignore him until this month end and then I will demand him for divorce. Then the way he promised me he needs to give me divorce. I nodded my head thinking this and came outside just to find Samaira in my room I asked her "What are you doing here, do you need anything?"

She shook her head saying "Nope, just wanted to ask you, can we play some games?" Hearing her I smiled brightly saying "Yes why not" Samaira didn't have anything today, she had a holiday. We went in living room and started playing. We engulfed so much in that, we forgot about time.

When I sulked saying "Samaira you cheater, you always win doing this" "Bhabhi it's just a rule not cheating, you're bad in games and needs to agree that" She said shrugging her shoulder making me sulk more and I said "I don't want to play this stupid game anymore, it's boring." saying I got up from my place just to find Sanjh all freshen up in casual clothes.

He was sitting on dining and looking at me, making me look down by his stare. That's when I heard Samaira's voice "Bhabhi the game is good just except that you're bad at playing it." I shook my head at her saying "Ok I agree the game is good but you're a cheater and that's final. Discussion ended here Miss. Samaira Rajvanshi." now she sulked making me proud of myself.

That's when we heard Maa's voice calling us for lunch and again our eyes met but I broke the eye contact whispering at Samaira asking "When did he even come?" she again whispered me saying "It's been half an hour now." I shouted "OH GOD" hearing me he came to me in panic asking "Are you ok, what happened?"

He said holding my shoulders checking me did I get hurt anywhere. I shook my head as no removing his hands from me and sat totally opposite to him between Maa and Myra. He sighed looking at me and started eating his food.

After lunch Sanjh went to our room and I went with Myra to her room. We sat and she said "Sachi, can I tell you one thing about your husband?" I nodded my head and calling him my husband my cheeks lightly turned pink. She smiled and said "Sachi, I don't know about you but I can tell you that he loves you the most. I can see that in his eyes."

I looked down with blush and said "Why are you saying all of this suddenly Myra?" "Because I saw how you ignored him. Sachi I know he has done lot of mistakes with you but still I think you should forgive him for that. The way he looks at you with sparkling eyes, he had never even looked at me with those in the relationship of 4 years."

I didn't know what to say, his ex-girlfriend was telling me that he loves me. "You know, we were in relationship for 4 years but Sanjh just once said me I love you and that because I forced him. When we dated maybe because we got attracted to each other or I don't know but last night when you fainted no one noticed but I did when his voice cracked, he was crying just because you fainted."

I looked at her shocked and asked "WHAT? really?" She nodded saying "Yeah he covered up totally in front of everyone. You know when you had surgery that day also he cried so badly and his friends were telling him not to cry but he was crying like he was feeling your pain. I never saw him cry, even when we broke up he was angry but was not sad. I never saw a strong person like Sanjh and that day I saw the strongest person in my life so broken because his wife was in operation theatre." Myra completed with smile holding my hand.

Hearing her I had tears in my eyes, it was all because of me. I need to leave him, I can't see him suffer more. I don't want to be the strongest person's weakness. I don't want to be Sanjh's weakness. She said "He is the happiest person when he is with you Sachi. He smiles and laughs when you are around him and he won't be able to leave you." she said making me smile. She saw me all emotional and changed the topic and liked this we talked until noon.

I went downstairs in kitchen to check on dinner, I was getting bored here so... let's work. I started telling workers to help me. After half an hour suddenly I saw the kitchen was empty, where is everyone? I was about to turn to call them but felt two hands sneaking on my waist making my breath hissed.

I felt someone's face on my shoulder and it was none other than Sanjh. He said brushing his lips near my cheeks "Why are you ignoring me, last night you were saying don't leave me. So today I took a leave from office just to spend some time with you hmm" I didn't say anything and started working ignoring him, oh God ignoring him is the toughest job.

Not getting any reply he pouted and said "Don't ignore me Sachi." saying this he kissed my cheek resting his lips there for sometime. I got goosebumps and I pushed him without saying anything. He sighed and said "I'm going to room." I was feeling sorry for rejecting him like this but all of this was for his good.

It's past an hour now, Sanjh was still in bedroom. I started making table and found Sanjh coming to have dinner. Maa and Papa were already sitting there and others were coming one by one. I avoided seating beside him and sat on another chair just gaining his glare.

It's time to sleep now, how can I avoid him God. Thinking this I made my way towards bedroom and opened the door slightly just to see no one in room. I sighed in relief and went to washroom and after coming in bedroom, I took my place on bed and pretended to sleep because I can't sleep without him. After 15 minutes the door opened and closed, I felt someone's presence beside me and I knew who was that person very well.

I heard his big sigh and he put his hands on me saying "Why are you ignoring me suddenly? I love you, after hearing this words I thought you will get happy but..." he stopped and again sighed near my neck closing his eyes.

After he fell asleep I turned my face looking at his handsome face with closed eyes, I put my hand on his face and pecked on his tip of nose whispering "I don't want to ignore you Sanjh but I don't want to create any trouble for you. I'm the happiest person when you said I love you to me and I also love you the same." saying this I hugged him tightly sleeping peacefully.

--------------

It has been six days now, I was ignoring him successfully and he was trying his best to talk with me. I was sleeping literally before he comes home, he was coming home early nowadays like on 8.30 or 8.00, earlier he always used to come near quarter 12.00 or 11.00. But I slept at 7.00 just because I could ignore him.

It's 6.00 in noon and I was making dinner for everyone. It was 6.30 when I completed making it. I took my plate and sat on dining eating food. Yeah for ignoring him I even broke the rule of mine that I will eat after his first morsal. I didn't even want to eat but also I didn't want to make him worried for me. I ate my dinner in hurry and at 7.15 pm I went inside my room.

I sighed and was about to sleep when I found the door of balcony open but I remembered I closed it before going downstairs. I went to that door just to close it but my eyes widened looking at the scene in front of me. It was Sanjh and he was smoking, I didn't know he even smokes. Sachi he lived in U.S. once, he does everything maybe. But what is he doing here that too at 7.00?

I got angry on him, he always yells on me because I don't take care of myself but what is this? He was literally welcoming cancer. But he looked handsome though in black shirt that was hugging his body as his second skin. He was looking at front pressing his one hand on railing and with another hand he was holding his snout.

He put that smoke again in his pretty mouth and I went near him. Angrily I took out that cigarette from his mouth throwing it outside making him frown at my sudden presence. He shouted "WHAT THE HEC-" but stopped looking at me. His tone changed suddenly making me smile at him "What are you doing here?"

"What are you doing here? That's what I need to ask you first." I said looking at him strictly. He turned his face to another side looking at front view and said "It's none of your business Sachi." "How can it be none of my business, why are you smoking Sanjh?" I asked him this time calmly.

Instead of replying me he asked me "Why are you ignoring me from past 6 days Sachi?" I stayed still not talking and not moving, just 2 days and I will ask him for divorce. Not getting my reply he again took out another cigarette from his pocket and was about to burn it. When I again shouted on him saying "STOP SMOKING SANJH"

He said calmly "I was smoking because you were ignoring me understood, I gave you the answer of your question now stop yelling. And yeah until you tell me the truth why are you ignoring me, I won't stop this any sooner."

***************************

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

148K 13.3K 29
°• Book 1 in the unexpected marriage series •° *:゚✧・゚: *✧・゚:* "They tried to hide their feelings with silence but they forgot that their eyes spoke t...
1.3M 10K 17
#Mature Content in later chapters# A sharp pull by my wrist brought me back to the wall. I hold my breath for a moment. "what the hell" I cussed. ...
14.1K 666 35
Her pov Everything is gonna change in One Night. My life will turn upside down so do my dreams. Being forced into this marriage is never in my though...
44.2K 3.4K 39
"Even you know Vivek our marriage is not normal, and it can never be one." I cried out to the person standing close to me while taking 2 steps away f...