4 Below.

By Kiboki_kinoki

Krel Tarron X ( F )Reader. ( She/her pronouns. ) A Noble From Akiridion-5 named Y/n is on route to a Kleb-tas... More

Terra Incognita.
Terra Incognita. ( Pt. 2)
Terra Incognita. ( Pt. 3 )
Terra Incognita. ( Pt. 4 )
Terra Incognita. ( Pt. 5 )
Terra Incognita. ( Pt. 6 )
Crash Landing.
Crash Landing. ( Pt. 2 )
Crash Landing. ( Pt. 3 )
Crash Landing. ( Pt. 4 )
Crash Landing. ( Pt. 5 )
Crash Landing. ( Pt. 6 )
Crash Landing. ( Pt. 7 )
Mind Over Matter.
Mind Over Matter. ( Pt. 2 )
Mind Over Matter. ( Pt. 3 )
Mind Over Matter. ( Pt. 4 )
Beetle Mania.
Beetle Mania. ( Pt. 2 )
Beetle Mania. ( Pt. 3 )
Beetle Mania. ( Pt. 4 )
Collision Course.
Collision Course. ( Pt. 2 )
Collision Course. ( Pt. 3 )
Collision Course. ( Pt. 4 )
D'aja Vu.
D'aja Vu. ( Pt. 2? )
D'aja Vu. ( Pt. 4 )
D'aja Vu. ( Pt. 5 )
Flying the Coop.
Flying the Coop. ( Pt. 2 )
Flying the Coop. ( Pt. 3)
Party Crashers.
Party Crashers. ( Pt. 2 )
Party Crashers. ( Pt. 3 )
Lightning in a Bottle.
Lightning in a Bottle. ( Pt. 2 )
Lightning in a Bottle. ( Pt. 3 )
Lightning in a Bottle. ( Pt. 4 )
The Arcadian Job.
The Arcadian Job. ( Pt. 2 )
The Arcadian Job. ( Pt. 3 )
Truth Be Told.
Truth Be Told. ( Pt. 2 )
Truth Be Told. ( Pt. 3 )
Last Night on Earth.
Last Night on Earth. ( Pt. 2 )
Last Night on Earth. ( Pt. 3 )
Bad Omen.
Bad Omen. ( Pt. 2 )
Bad Omen. ( Pt. 3 )
Season Two.
Moving Day.
Moving Day. ( Pt. 2 )
Moving Day. ( Pt. 3 )
Moonlight Run.
Moonlight Run. ( Pt. 2 )
Moonlight Run. ( Pt. 3 )

D'aja Vu. ( Pt. 3 )

707 28 3
By Kiboki_kinoki

___________________________________________

------------------------------
Quick Note:

( A/d ) = Any drink.

------------------------------
___________________________________________

( At Home. Y/n's Bedroom. )

[ Y/n's P.O.V ]

" Y/n, Y/n! " I groaned, hugging my pillow tighter, hiding my face from the rising Sun and whoever is waking me up. This seems familiar, yeah. Like every other Morning.

" Y/nnnn. " I clicked my tongue not hearing my Alarm clock do its usual song to wake me up as I ignored the calls of Krel. Krel shook me from my shoulder as I burried my face in my pillow.

" What on Gaylen do you want, Krel? " I muttered with my eyes closed. I don't want to wake up just yet.

I raised my hand. " Five more Mekrons. " I persuaded. I hear Krel groan, pushing my hand down. Yep, this seems Familiar. Suddenly I remembered something. The Science Fair.

I gasped and sat up, turning my head to the now confused Krel. " Good, You're awake. We need to get Ready for the Science Fair, come. " Krel stood up from my bed as he pointed at the door.

" What..? " I looked at my alarm clock seeing that it was the same time that Krel woke me up in my dream, 5:30 in the Morning.

I furrowed my eyebrows  before moving my Human hair away from my face as I harshly set my Alarm clock back down. " Ahoy-hoy, Sleepyhead. " The Mom Blank said as she peeked her head inside my bedroom.

" Ah yes, Good Morning? " I looked at her with a confused face. I've definitely been here before, this definitely happened. But that's impossible, it's just a dream. But how can a dream tell me what's gonna happen today.

" Are you feeling all right, Y/n? " Krel asked with a worried expression, stepping closer to me as I get off of my bed. I smiled and nodded with a smile.

" Yeah, is Aja awake yet? I need to ask her something. " I took my Serrator and Hoverboard, putting them away before walking out of my bedroom followed by Krel.

" But, we need to prepare my scientific project for the Science Fair, come on. " Krel said, taking my hand as he softly pulls me inside the Mother Ship.

I huffed and followed him as I rubbed the sleepiness away from my eyes. " What are you even gonna bring to the Fair of Science today? " I crossed my arms. I've definitely said that before.

" This. " He showed me a Box. It's the box Containing The Subspace manifold. I walked towards the box and tried to lift it up to show what's contained inside.

" Wait, no! You can't look at it yet. " Krel pushes the box back down. I glared at him before giving up.

" You're seriously not bringing the Subspace manifold to the Science Fair. " I said, unimpressed. But how did I know that?

" How did you know? " Krel asked with a suprised expression.

I chuckled nervously, yep now I'm sure this definitely happened before. " Just.. a guess? Come let's eat breakfast. " I was about to walk out when he pulled me by my hand.

I tuned to him who's looking at me with a smile. " Okay, I'll help you Carry the box. " I groaned, before helping Carry the heavy Box.

•••

[ 3rd Person P.O.V ]

Finally arriving in the kitchen, Y/n and Krel sets the box down under the counter before taking a seat. The Dad blank is mixing something while the Mom Blank walked inside the room with a set of pretty hair accessories.

Y/n looked at the hair thingies with a smile. " Can you put those in my hair? " She asked as she stood up from her seat. Her face then drops as she remembered this part in her dream. She said this before.

Krel raised an eyebrow looking at what Y/n found interesting. He raised a hand, pointing at the Hair accessories. " Hair accessories? But your, "

" Human hair is already beautiful as is. " He and Y/n said at the same time.  Krel looked at her confused before shruging it off and turns back to the Paper he's reading with full focus.

The Mom Blank let out a chuckle as she sets a few of the hair accessories out for Y/n to choose from. " A lady must let, "

" herself groove on. " Y/n and the Mom Blank said at the same time. Y/n raised an eyebrow at herself before sharing a laugh with the Mom Blank.

•••

Y/n furrowed her eyebrows as the Mom Blank gave her the drink she always has in the Morning. A nice ( A/d ) to wake her up and give her some energy.

Y/n gladly took the Cup saying thank you before listening to Krel who's reading the Paper word by word as the horvath passes. She clicked her tongue with her eyebrows furrowed, This definitely happened before.

( Aja's Bedroom. )

[ 3rd Person P.O.V ]

♪ easy peasy, Lemon squeezy, Everything is fine. ♪

Aja let's out an annoyed groan as she sat up from her bed, Taking her alarm clock and threw it on the floor smashing it into pieces. She stood up and walked out of her Room with a scowl.

" Ahoy-hoy. " The Mom Blank greeted as she moves the Pan upwards making the pancakes stick to the ceiling. Y/n looked at Aja who looked back at her.

One Pancake fell on the Dad Blanks head, he took it and waved it around. " The thing about Pancakes is th- "

" Shush! " She shushed the Dad Blank who looked at her with wide eyes, Scared at her unusual scowl.

Aja angrily catched a Pancake on her plate while Y/n slapped a pancake that was about to land on her plate away for Luug to eat.

" You, are not going to the Science Fair today. " Aja said, glaring at Krel. Krel only looked at her with a smile.

" Yes, I am. I have it all planned out. " He showed the Paper that Y/n printed the night before.

Y/n parted her lips with her eyebrows furrowed. Yes, it's now most definitely confirmed, She and Aja is up to something.

" We need to claim a good- "

" A good Table with heavy foot traffic but away from the Bathrooms, Krel. We know. " Y/n groaned, this Déjà Vu thing is making her irritated.

Aja looked at Y/n before turning to her Brother who stared at Y/n in shock. " Listen to me little brother, you do not want to go near the Planetarium. " Aja warned one more.

" Of course, I do. " Krel turned away from the two before holding his hands together.

" I am going to get the blue ribbon of Scientific Excellence. " He moved his fingers like he's a Villain plotting something.

Aja and Y/n glared at him. He looked at the both of them before glaring back. " Why do you both care? Don't you have your Warrior training today? " He asked Aja.

" Indeed, Varvatos will teach you the beautiful art- "

Aja and Y/n looked at each other before turning to Varvatos. Oh they know this line very well. " Yes, yes yes. " Y/n agreed, getting off of her seat, placing a hand on Varvatos' Bicep, leading him to the dining table.

" Let us all sit quietly and hone out Patience. " Aja said as she forcefully drag Krel to the dining table who shook himself out of Aja's hold.

Varvatos sat down with a pancake on his head, followed by Luug who ate Y/n's half eaten pancake.

" If we will sit here, Nothing Bad will happen today. " Aja said sternly, Krel did not sit down but stood up right beside Y/n and crossed his arms, glaring at his sister.

" Can you believe she just did that? " Krel asked to Y/n Lowly. Y/n raised an eyebrow at him before answering.

" Yes, so sit. " She repeated as she pointed at an unoccupied chair.

Krel scoffed before stepping away. " I'm going with, Or without you! " He pointed at the two with a glare before walking away.

He then quickly walked back, pointing at the two again. " Preferably with. " He said Lowly eyeing the two as he walked backwards.

Varvatos spoke up " I've said this to Lady Y/n, Keltons ago. Aiding your allies is most- "

" Fine, fine. " Y/n let's out a groan, rolling her eyes as she walked towards Krel, Helping him with the Box Containing the Subspace manifold.

" We're going to the Science Fair, but don't say i didn't warn all of you. " Aja said to Varvatos before walking towards Y/n to help her Carry the box.

" Thank Seklos. " Krel breathed out before being softly moved out of the way by Y/n who took the other End of the Box.

" This box is- "

" We know, the box is heavy. " Aja said, irritated at this loop of time. She took the other end of the box before counting up to three so that her and Y/n lifts the box up at the same time.

" Something is going on with the Both of them. " Varvatos muttered as Luug jumped Infront of him taking the pancake that was stuck on his head.

( At the Planetarium. )

Aja let's go of the Box that She and Y/n was holding making Y/n lose her Balance and yell for help. " Aja- Krel! " She called out. Krel quickly Carried the other side of the Box.

Y/n accidentally bumped into Aja making Aja push the girl who's holding her Volcano down by accident. Aja stared in shock as the Volcano erupted on its own.

" Please be more careful. " Krel said as he and Y/n Carried the Box on their way inside the Planetarium.

" Sorry! " Aja said to the girl who just looked at her in sadness. " Volcano! " She said with a shaking voice.

•••

The oaf looked at the Eli, not believing that he didn't make him a Volcano too. " Don't you want to do- "

" He hates helping you, Steve. Don't you get it? " She said as they walked pass them. Y/n looked at the two before looking around seeing if the creature will appear too like before.

" You do? " The oaf glared at the Eli and shoved him slightly by the shoulder. The Eli grunted in fear as he stumbled back a bit.

•••

Krel looked at the two who's walking away, clearly in a bad mood. " Wait, Y/n! We're supposed to- "

" Make friends, we know! " Y/n yelled back at him, not bothering to turn and see his dumfounded face.

Aja and Y/n went to the space where the entrance of the Planetarium is. Aja took out her Serrator, Y/n did the same as they looked at the Planetarium waiting for the creature to appear again.

Y/n raised her eyebrow as she heard a step right behind her. She activated her Serrator into a spear, pointing it at the Boy with the blue sweater. " You! " Y/n gasped and pointed her other hand at him.

" Don't kill me. " He shielded himself from the tip of the spear. Aja placed a hand on her shoulder, telling her to deactivate the Serrator.

Y/n did and held on to her side. " What is happening? " Y/n asked, still unsure even though it's been confirmed too many times. This boy was from her dream too.

" Why does it keep happening? " Aja asked, holding her forehead in frustration. She turned to the Planetarium away from Jim, placing a hand on her forehead.

" It's really weird, but I think it's Because of a Trickster Troll. " Jim explained as he raised a finger, looking at Y/n.

" What's a troll? " Y/n asked, tilting her head. Aja turned and stepped right beside her, waiting for some answers.

" The big stone guy with the anger issues. That's a troll. " Jim stepped pass them, looking inside the Planetarium.

" The last time this happened, my memories must have been protected by my Serrator shield. " Aja said, holding her Serrator with both of her hands.

" Ah, that shiny attack. I remember now. " Y/n muttered to herself before turning to the Boy.

" Why do you remember? " Aja asked. Jim took something out of his pocket and showed it to the two.

" Um not sure, but I think my Amulet protects me. Also you saved me remember? " Jim pointed at Y/n who looked back at him with her lips parted slightly.

" Right. I do remember. Seklos and Gaylen, what is happening? " She asked, placing a hand on her head.

" Your ' omelet' ? " Aja asked as her and Y/n showed their Serrator's as the Jim showed his Amulet.

" I've been through today, 30 times. " He said Making eye contact with the two.

" Thirty times? " Aja Exclaimed.

The Jim continued as he puts his Amulet away. " And then you both used your glowy blue bubble thing- " .

" Serrator. " Aja and Y/n corrected him.

" And now we're the only three people who remember the time loop. " They all turned their heads in the Planetarium, keeping an eye out for the troll.

" You said we could save everyone. " Aja said.

Jim turned to her. " Yeah, because - "

" Incoming, Jimbo! " The Toby yelled as he was launched from the Shadow portal. Jim gasped and moved Y/n and Aja out of the way.

" What do we have to do? " Y/n activated her Serrator into a spear, as she looked at him with a serious expression.

The Trolls roar was heard making them all gasp. The Porgon jumped down, Claire and Toby went on ahead and started to go after the Troll.

" Listen, we're going to the time loop again. I need you both to trust me. " Jim turned to the two who watched his friends attack the Troll.

" Tell me what Akiridion tech is. " Aja and Y/n looked at each other before giving in.

" Uh, the technology is from a planet called Akiridion-5. " Y/n said, raising a hand as the Jim looked at her.

" How'd you know? " He placed a hand on her shoulder, looking at her for answers.

" Because it is also where we are from. " Aja said before placing a hand on her temples. Y/n did the same, exposing their Akiridion eyes. Black sclera, Blue glowing irises and black pupils.

Aja's Transduction dissapated into particles and so did Y/n's. The Jim cover his eyes from the shining light, letting out a groan as he does.

He stared at the two in shock. Their height changed, they're taller and more mysterious and Lively.

Claire let's out a yell as she casted a Shadow portal above the Trolls head, revealing Toby with his War Hammer, ready to smash the troll.

Aja, Y/n and Jim quickly got their Amulet and Serrator's out, covering themselves from the magic of the troll mixed with Akiridion tech that can erase their memory and send them back in the same morning.

________________🛸

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

73.6K 1.5K 23
There aren't many of these out there and I'm really REALLY in love with Douxie so I decided to give this a try. This book follows the storyline of w...
3.2K 103 7
[𝙨𝙩𝙖𝙩𝙪𝙨: INCOMPLETE. ongoing, slow updates !] 𝐔𝐍𝐎𝐑𝐓𝐇𝐎𝐃𝐎𝐗 ━━ "I'M THE BEST OF THE BEST EARTHEN WITCHES EVER! DON'T YOU JERKS EVER FORG...
9.3K 276 21
Following the events Trollhunters: The Written Future Watching their show Fanfic Watching 3Below React Series ALL RIGHTS GO TO DREAMWORKS -- Life...
1.3K 62 10
Y/n was a baby orphan found outside the kingdom walls no one knows how she got there. Only thing known is Morgana adored her the moment she laid eyes...