Finally Mine (Damianya) (Twiy...

By seaah1crel

11 years had passed since Anya got into Eden. She has collected 6 Stella stars, closing in on her goal. Every... More

Thorn Princess
Forgers
Agent Starlight
Damian
Eden
Anya
Home
Jewels
Family
Why?
Him
Tired
Break
Overwhelmed
Kid
a/n
Friend
a/n
Attack
Kai
Ruined
New Cover
A/N
Prgoress (sneak peek)
Progress
A/N:
A/N:
Roses
Mission
Plan
Snow
Visit
Yuri
A/N
Request
A/N
Another A/N
Twilight
Help
A/N
Different
Coat
A/N
A/N
Meeting
Upset
Silence
Busy
Dinner
Moon
Coffee

WISE

2.6K 40 6
By seaah1crel

Anya tapped her fingers on the table as she watched the clock hands move with each second. It was only 5 minutes until the end of school and she has been waiting impatiently for the last hour. She was itching to go home and watch the reruns of Bondman.

She wasn't even listening to their professor. She was just daydreaming about her future missions. She imagined herself looking cool as she fired bullets at her enemies, killing them all in one shot.

Okay, she had to admit. Her fantasies were far from reality. But that's why it's called fantasies.

As she imagined herself getting a congratulations from WISE, the bell that she has been waiting for all day ringed throughout the school and snapped her back to reality.

As the teacher left the classroom, students shuffled out of their seats and started chatting about as they exited.

Anya hurriedly packed her bag, uncaring of how messy it was. She abruptly stood up and jogged out the classroom with Becky running after her.

"Anya will buy peanuts!" She skipped along the halls with a bright smile on her face unaware that Becky was chasing her.

"Anya-chan! Wait!" Becky called out. Hearing her calls, Anya stopped and turned around to face her friend.

Reaching her, Becky held out the notebook that Anya had left in their table in her hurry to leave. "Ah! Arigato, Becky!" Anya beamed at her.

Becky sweat dropped. "You know you should really look out more for your things. You could lose something important if you don't." Becky advised.

"You mean like my peanuts?!" Anya gaped. "Uh, yeah!" Becky played along. By now, she was used to the fact that Anya can be a bit of an... airhead.

"Understood Becky! Anya will protect her peanuts!" She crossed her arms then let out a determined huff.

"Sayonara Becky!" Anya waved, with a sweet smile before she jogged off. From the corner of her eyes, Becky saw a green haired boy smirking smugly trying not to let out a chuckle.

She turned to face him. "Hey! What're you laughing at?!" She accusingly pointed a finger at him. "She really is stupid." Damian mumbled under his breath but Becky was close enough to hear him.

"Anya may not be doing too well in academics but at least she's more fun and friendly than you'll ever be!" Damian rolled his eyes.

"Yeah whatever, pigtails." Shoving his hands in his pockets, he walked right past her as if he heard nothing and started to whistle casually.

"Hey! Get back here you little-!" Becky was about to run after him but a teacher had spotted her.

"Ms. Blackbell, I advise you not to make too much noise on campus or we will have to give you a Tonitrus Bolt." The man glared at her in which Becky returned before stomping off.

♡♡♡♡♡♡♡

Anya walked in her house, happily snacking on a pack of peanuts she bought from a vending machine.

She slipped off her shoes and pushed them to the side by the door before walking in further.

"Hello Bond!" She greeted, petting Bond who nuzzled her leg.

She lifted her head, looking around the house.

As usual. No one's home.

She then spotted a yellow piece of paper on tv screen and walked over to read it.

When her parents are not home, there would usually be a note that tells her where they are, what they are doing, and when they are getting home.

She crouched down and took the sticky note, having already known their schedule.

Anya,

I will be at the headquarters then at the hospital. Yor is at city hall but she has a mission later at night. Not to worry. I will be home in time for dinner. Finish your homework and don't forget about your meeting.

Chichi

She placed the note on the table and went to her room to change.

She wanted to watch Bondman all day but she has other plans unfortunately.

After throwing her uniform in the hamper, she sat down at her desk and grabbed her needed materials from her bag.

Her meeting with Handler won't be for another 2 hours so she has some time to get some school work done.

She still didn't like studying but her grades were much better.

It wasn't as high as Damian's or Becky's but it was good enough that she could pass.

She's still working on raising it in order to be on her classmate's level.

And she is also trying to improve her skill in sports, music, and arts to attempt for a Stella.

She only collected 6 so far but that was just because of her kindness, generosity, and the insane amount of times she managed to save someone.

She never would have gotten better if it wasn't for some extra help.

When she was 10, her father constantly left her with Handler and Nightfall.

And boy that helped. Those two were so fierce that they didn't go easy on her until they knocked some sense into her. Literally.

Since then, she has been working on improving.

×××××××

An hour and a half has passed. It was for Anya to leave.

She changed into a white shirt, put on a long gray skirt, and slipped on a beige coat for the chilly evening air.

She put on a light brown hat to cover her horns and tied her hair into a ponytail.

She would normally wear a wig but it was a short trip to headquarters.

She put on heels to add to her height so she wouldn't look like a wandering child.

Lastly, she put in gray contacts to avoid being recognized.

The hair is already uncommon and is she had green eyes, she may just bump into a schoolmate or an adult she knows.

She walked out of her room and noticed the note still on the table.

She ripped it up and threw it in the bin, not wanting anyone to see something with their secrets.

Saying a quick goodbye to Bond, she stepped out of the apartment and locked it before heading downstairs.

She walked down the sidewalk, heading towards headquarters.

Meeting would usually be held outdoors to protect the location of the organization but since she is a child, they couldn't risk her bumping into an acquaintance.

She walked hurriedly, wanting to get there before it turns dark.

××××××××

She quickly made her way to Handler's office once she entered and knocked three times on the door to let her presence known.

"Come in."

She opened the door and stepped inside, walking to the table in the middle of the room.

"Good evening agent Starlight." Handler greeted as she sat down.

"Evening to you too ma'am." She bowed her head as she replied in a monotone voice.

Anya is a completely different person when she's working. She made sure to tone down her voice and keep her emotions controlled while she's at it.

When you're a spy/agent, you cannot be smiling and goofing around.

Over the years, she learned to control her emotions. So she now knows when to be serious and careful.

"So how is it going? Twilight told me you have yet to earn a Stella." Handler started.

Anya swallowed. She was supposed to have made more progress this month but so far she was unsuccessful.

"Yes, unfortunately. Eden has set the bar very high this time around but I am working to reach it." She answered professionally.

Handler is strict with deadlines. Apparently if you miss it, she will get even stricter.

"And I expect you to. How is plan b? Is it still in motion or has hat idea been thrown out the window?" She asked sarcastically, raising a brow.

"Plan b is still going. We are more of acquaintances rather than friends but it's getting there." She replied.

"Good. Keep at it Starlight. I expect you to do better." Handler eyed her, furrowing her brows.

Anya gave a firm nod and started to discuss a plan to get a Stella.

××××××××

As she walked back home, she went over the summary of their discussion.

They concluded that academics and music will most likely be the requirement for a star this year.

They discussed the schedule for her tutoring and quickly decided on dates.

She repeated the schedule over and over in her mind to remember the dates she would mark on her calendar.

Seeing the sky get darker, she started taking quick steps, wanting to avoid being home late.

"Forger!" A voice called out. She stopped in her tracks, afraid of who it might be.

She slowly turned her head, dreading the person she has to talk to.

Her eyes opened wide once she saw his face. She never thought he would be the one to call her.

"What are you doing outside?" He aske, raising a questioning brow. Anya gulped, racking her brain for a lie.

"Uh- I was taking a walk!" She said, hoping it would be enough to convince him.

"Are you heading home?" He asked.

She nodded quickly.

"Hop in." He offered, scooting further down the seats of the car.

She looked at him shocked, clearly not expecting it.

"Ah- no thank you! I can walk!" She insisted, plastering a big grin on her face as she gestured to the sidewalk.

Damian sighed, shaking his head. This girl was way too stubborn.

'how stubborn could you be Forger?' He thought, unaware Anya could hear him.

She huffed, trying her best not to look offended.

"Why walk when you can hitch a ride?"

"Exercise!" She exclaimed, the thought of it popping in her mind. It was a ridiculous excuse considering her struggle in sports but it was worth a try.

Damian raised his brow once more, this time looking judgemental.

"That's hard to believe considering the fact that you hate anything physical." He stated, clearly not convinced.

"No! Anya needs to walk!" She huffed, crossing her arms.

He gritted his teeth, very frustrated with her behavior.

"Sir, I apologize for interrupting but your father expects you to be there in 10 minutes." The driver said from the front.

Damian sighed.

"Fine. Do what you want. I'll see you tomorrow." He raised his hand in an attempt for a wave as the window closed and the car drove off.

Anya let out a relieved breath as she turned back on her heel to continue her way back home.

It wasn't a problem to catch a ride but she couldn't afford to raise his suspicions.

She checked her watch and gasped at the time. She was going to be late. She took off in a sprint and hoped to get home before her curfew.

××××××××

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

7.2K 227 18
Anya tries to figure out how to help her Papa -- Loid Forger, or Twilight as others know him -- get closer to the particularly stale Donovan Desmond...
6.7K 176 19
Anya's quirky and soft personality is attractive, and Damian's cool but shy personality is to die for. We all love Anya and Damian. But do they love...
12.5K 395 5
Yuri's unexpected visit to the Forgers exposes a glaring hole in Twilight's plan and almost blows apart the cover of their fake marriage. Luckily, he...
207K 4.9K 41
A fanfiction about Anya Forger x Damian Desmond based 10 years after the Spy x Family manga/anime. Anya starts to feel hopeless about becoming an imp...