Across Times "From Earth to B...

De Momma1982

You used to be a normal woman who had a job and family then you were sent to Beastworld and now you literally... Mais

Chapter 1 Crash Landing
Chapter 2 Thank You
Chapter 3 Village
Chapter 4 Hello
Chapter 5 Reunion
Chapter 6 Mate 18+
Chapter 7 Weapon
Chapter 8 Knuckle Bumps 18+
Chapter 9 Presents
Chapter 10 Fight for You
Chapter 11 Sister
Chapter 12 We Got This
Chapter 13 A Good Day! 18+
Chapter 14 Sisters and Uncles
Chapter 16 To the Cave!
Chapter 17 Dream
Chapter 18 Welcome
Chapter 19 Visitor
Chapter 20 Smile
Chapter 21 Best Friend
Chapter 22 Let's go! 18+
Chapter 23 Take it easy!
Chapter 24 What do you want? 18+
Chapter 25 Stay True
Chapter 26 Surprising
Chapter 26 Huh
Chapter 27 Tomorrow!
Chapter 28 Not angry! 18+
Chapter 29 I smell trouble! 18+
Chapter 30 Hello
Chapter 31 Yes
Chapter 32 Wow
Chapter 33 Growing 18+
Chapter 34 Eggs
Chapter 35 For You!
Chapter 36 Sweet
Chapter 37 Safe 18+
Chapter 38 Splash
Chapter 39 Let's go again!
Chapter 40 Alliance
Chapter 41 Don't
Chapter 42 Never
Chapter 43 What? 18+
Chapter 44 Those Days
Chapter 45 Greetings
Chapter 46 Sure Thing!
Chapter 47 Crossing 18+
Chapter 48 Anytime
Chapter 50 Foolish 18+
Chapter 51 Sunset 18+
Chapter 52 Knock 18+
Chapter 53 Revealing
Chapter 54 Here
Chapter 55 Nurses
Chapter 56 What a sight! 18+
Chapter 57 Work to do!
Chapter 58 A War God 18+
Chapter 59 Oh it's you!
Chapter 60 Messenger 18+
Chapter 61 Wrinkles
Chapter 62 We Will!
Chapter 63 Hello Friend 18+
Chapter 64 Crazy Day 18+
Chapter 65. Favorite Student
Chapter 66 What the F*=% 18+
Chapter 67 Dang
Chapter 68 Eventful
Chapter 69 My Turn 18+
Chapter 70 Many Do!
Chapter 71 The Moon 18+
Chapter 72 Exciting
Chapter 73 You did!
Chapter 74 Thank You!
Chapter 75 Beautiful 18+
Chapter 76 Us!
Chapter 77 Males 18+
Chapter 78 Curiosity
Chapter 79 Pie
Chapters 80 How?
Chapter 81 Sounds Good!
Chapter 82 Help 18+
Chapter 83 Breakfast
Chapter 84 This was fun!
Chapter 85 Spill the beans!
Chapter 86 Yes!
Chapter 87 Who 18+
Chapter 88 Try
Chapter 89 What You Got!
Chapter 90 Awakening
Chapter 91 Back
Chapter 92 Trouble 18+
Chapter 93 Hello
Chapter 94 Meet
Chapter 95 Wonder
Chapter 96 Reunited
Chapter 97 Sing 18+
Chapter 98 Training
Chapter 99 Love 18+
Chapter 100 Come in 18+
Chapter 101 Promise
Chapter 102 Whoa!
Chapter 103 See Ya 18+
Chapter 104 We're in!

Chapter 15 Peace

118 4 0
De Momma1982

As Sybil and Jade play with Cody and Jeremy, my boys are fascinated with there Uncles Dakota and Garrett asking about there flashlights, knives, and pistol but were more excited about the photo album  it had pictures of Dakota's children and a few of me on the horses "Yea we used to rodeo ,trail ride and pleasure ride with horses!Jeremy said "We also rode the four wheelers and  dirt bikes too" Cody added Garrett had some pictures of his kids and some of their grandpa!  Jeremy? I asked " Did you bring pictures?" He pulled out some family pictures and some from times we did cookout! My mates looked on curiously! " So brothers, if we all go can " The Genius " Send us back and forth? Sesshomarou, Inuyasha, and  Koga have there own territory they run and I think it would be good for the cubs to meet there grandparents and other family ,it also might help in other ways ,I mean I was in Beastworld now were in Feudal Era Japan how did he figure out I was here? " This is gonna sound  bonkers, but Momma and the Genius discovered they both got a message from the Diety where you are and gave instructions, and as far as I know the machine was designed to do both so " Get your family and let's get going, we have to set up "at the cave" something about the star map and calculations for time ! We have some friends and Carters family ! " Get em together! " Can we leave tomorrow? We have to talk to the majesties and see if they want to go! " Sure what are we eating? What do you want? " Crawfish,corn, potatoes, onions, mushrooms, boudain ,steak, a beer "or a coke !" I add " I Laugh maybe when we get to Mommas we can teach the cubs how to eat crawfish !" But for now " Shuu and Harvey got rabbits and deer !" Hell that eats good too ! Inuyasha grins as we all laugh ,my brothers talk about fishing, hunting and farming, with my mates I sit Carter hugs me as Harvey and Shuu help Lady Kaede and Rin as they chop veggies and meat!" I know what I am going to cook when we get back!" I say with a smile " What?" Cody smiled " Chicken and Dumplings with homemade biscuits!" Now I'm even more hungry! Garrett giggled rubbing his stomach. " Koga ask your wolves if they want to go too!" I say he smiles and walks off quietly " Inuyasha we can ask Miroku, Shippo, Sango and Kagome!" I mean I'm sure Kagome wouldn't mind a trip to America for free! I laughed " What is America?" Rin asked " It is the  country I'm from fifty United States we have people from all nationalities there " We're all mixed up American Indian, Scots Irish, people with lineage from Asia " Which is here Japan ,China,Korea!"  Jeremy added  European ,people of African lineage we all mixed lineage thats what makes us beautiful ! " We will be back Inuyasha walk with me! " Are you okay with inviting them?"  Sure ,we'll I just wanted to ask you anyway ! I kissed his cheek " Let's check on Koga too !" We go in together " Well we found my brothers and eldest daughters today and there's a time machine do you all want to go visit  my home and  come back later? I'm from America by the way! " When would we leave? Kagome asked "Well according to what we understand tomorrow we meet up at the cave we found them at! "But we're going to ask Leopard King and Queen  as well as QingQing and her family if they want to go she's from the future too!" I say " It certainly sounds like an adventure!" Miroku counters "You guys think about it and let us know in the morning! " Sure thing ! Kagome says ,Good night! I say with a smile, we walk over to the fire " Hello Jessica!" Hi, well I wanted to invite you all to go with us to visit my home in the future?" I'm sure Koga told you already but I personally wanted to so! " You don't have to go if you're uncomfortable with the idea but we will come back later! " Thanks"  I'll see you all tomorrow! Getting back in the hut ,I look around and see Koga is back and my brothers have rolled out sleeping bags we eat a bowl of stew as the cubs curl up for  sleep my brothers lay down, I give all my mates a good night kiss but ,I surprise Koga and snuggle with him as I lay there I thought I have to try to forgive him for myself, our cub ,and him also I want to keep the peace so I look in his eyes and smile and he will understand my heart without words! Good night!

Continue lendo

Você também vai gostar

3.4K 108 9
{This is a redo of my first fanfic with Kit-chan in it due to it glitched out chapters cause I made them too long. Just like another fanfic I did thi...
220K 12.2K 75
[ ᵁᴺᴱᴰᴵᵀᴱᴰ , ᶠᴱᴱᴸ ᶠᴿᴱᴱ ᵀᴼ ᶜᴼᴹᴹᴱᴺᵀ ᵀᴴᴱ ᴳᴿᴬᴹᴹᴬᵀᴵᶜᴬᴸ ᴱᴿᴿᴼᴿˢ] °。°。°。°。°。°。°。°。°。°。°。°。°。°。°。°。°。 ɪᴛ ᴛᴜʀɴᴇᴅ ᴏᴜᴛ ᴛʜᴀᴛ ᴅʏɪɴɢ ɪɴ ᴀ ᴘʟᴀɴᴇ ᴄʀᴀꜱʜ ᴡᴀꜱɴ'ᴛ ᴛʜᴇ ᴇɴ...
22.5K 617 11
Sesshomaru will meet his mate... Slight OOC warning. I dont own any of the Inuyasha characters nor pictures. The credit belongs to their original cr...
130K 4K 53
You know that saying when life gives you lemons? Well, life just handed me a fucking lemon tree. College was kicking my ass with tuition, loans, and...