𝐂𝐔𝐑𝐒𝐄𝐃 𝐖𝐈𝐓𝐂𝐇 ━━ KL...

By -criminology

In which the original hybrid finds himself falling for an eighteen year old witch with a rather huge and dest... More

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
46
47
48
49
50
51
52
53
54
55
56
57
58
59
60
61
63
64
65
66
67
68
69
70
71
72
73
74
75
76
77
78
79
80
81
82
83
84
85
86
87
88
89
90
91
92
93
94
95
96
97
98
99
100

62

25.3K 889 250
By -criminology

WITH HIS LIPS LOCKED with Emery's, Klaus pushed the door to his room close before he approached the bed and lowered her onto it.

Breaking the kiss, he dragged his mouth to her neck, sucking and nibbling on her skin while she threw her head back, stifling a moan. Klaus groaned against her skin when one of her hands went to the back of his head where she roughly tugged on his hair, forcing his head away to meet her face before she captured his lips this time.

Klaus didn't waste a second as he started to kiss her back, his tongue sliding inside while one of his hand roamed around her body, feeling her through the fabrics. Emery whimpered, his touch was sending her body was on fire. She wanted more. In clear desperation, she lifted her hips so she could feel him, a groan leaving him at her action which resulted in him pushing himself back.

A frown tugged at her lips. However, it disappeared when he slid off his shirt, tossing it across the room while she took him in, not bothering to hide the fact that she was doing so which made him smirk. Her breath hitches when he leaned down, pressing his lips to hers briefly.

He looked into her green eyes, taken aback by the insane amount of lust he could see. He'd never seen it before. His tongue darted out to run along her lower lips, teasing her. Emery groaned as she tried to kiss him properly but he wouldn't let her.

"What the fuck?" she muttered out of irritation. He feigned confusion, tilting his head to the side, "what's wrong?"

"You know—" her sentence was cut short when he finally kissed her again, properly this time. Her hands trailed down his neck, to his chest and lower until she reached his hard on, feeling him through his pants. He broke the kiss, his head falling to her neck as he inhaled sharply, thrusting into her hand with a choked groan.

"Emery," he whispered, closing his eyes when she began running her thumb in slow circles, "fuck. Wait." He lifted his head so he could see her, "I need you to be sure before we continue."

"I'm sure," she didn't miss a beat as she said, nodding, sounding breathless. "I can't wait any longer."

He didn't need any further confirmation, unsure whether he could wait any longer either. So he lowered his head to her again, pressing a soft kiss to her jaw. He then ripped the shirt he had given her earlier to wear once she had finished showering off with not much difficulty, a surprised gasp leaving her.

His lips parted as he stared at her naked chest, his hand immediately reaching her breasts as he took them in either hands, groping and feeling them. Emery moaned when he skimmed his thumbs over her nipples, pulling and twisted them softly. Her grip tightened around him as he lowered his head and ran his tongue across one of her breast, taking one into his mouth, sucking on it when his hand gave attention to the other.

"Klaus," his name left her lips as if it was prayer. He only felt more aroused at that, wishing she would say it again. He groaned against her skin as he began sliding down her body, his mouth licking and nipping his way down across her stomach.

He was vaguely aware that he was on his knees, by the bed, for her. Emery glanced at him, his eyes heavy with lust. His fingers trailed along the waistband of her pants, wordlessly asking for permission. When she lifted her lips, he took that as a yes, and slid them off along with her underwear. She shivered, squeezing her legs shut. Klaus ran his hands along her thighs, settling him on her knees before he urged her legs apart, revealing herself to him completely.

Emery's eyes widened, "what are you—"

"— Be quiet, love." He whispered, his lips grazing her skin, "I won't do anything you won't like, I promise."

Emery let out a shuddering breath and allowed herself to relax. He trailed kisses on the inside of her thighs while she bit her lip to prevent herself from letting out loud embarrassing sounds. Without any sort of warning, he nuzzled his face between her thighs and lashed her most sensitive area with his tongue.

When Emery gasped and bucked in shock, he grasped her upper thighs to hold her in place and pressed his mouth between her legs again.
For one moment, she was too stunned to feel anything else as he began to caress the sensitive nub with his tongue, and then suckled at the lips around it. But that soon passed as her body responded to his hungry feasting. It was like nothing she'd ever experienced before, nothing she'd even imagined, it was all so carnal and overwhelming and she didn't know what to do except tangling her fingers in his hair as he ate her out. Nothing seemed to exist except for the way the hybrid was teasing her closer and closer to climax, using his tongue in a sinful way.

She cried out in pleasure, sitting up straight before he lifted his head and pressed one large hand to her soft stomach. "Lie back," he murmured, "let me taste you. Keep your eyes on me and watch me please you, sweetheart."

And she did exactly that. She lied back, her eyes staying fixed on him as she watched him pleasure her like nobody's ever done before. She held back her moans as he licked and sucked with his tongue and his lips, her hands that were into his curls, holding close to her.

When his fingers joined his tongue, and she thought she might die as he pressed more firmly, rubbed more deliberately, giving her everything for which she did not know to ask. This time she couldn't hold in her moans as she begged for more, his name leaving her lips like it was a prayer. Klaus hummed in contentment, his tongue moved faster, circling at the place where she needed him, and she started to grind her hips desperately.

"Please," she didn't know what the was begging for. Klaus slid his fingers in and out of her, helping her chase her release. With his name on her lips, she was thrown over the edge, rocking against him, pressing to him, begging for more although he was giving it to her with tongue, lips and fingers until she lost awareness of everything but the bold, brilliant pleasure he gave her.

"That's it, love," he whispered, curling his two fingers inside, prolonging her release, "come for me."

She gasped and moaned his name louder than ever, the sound feeling like heaven to his ears. Her hips buckled as her eye squeezed shut while she reached her climax. He didn't pull away, he licked her up like a man starved. Once she finally settled down, he stood up and shoved his pants and briefs down at the same time, stepping out of them.

"Holy shit," she breathed out, taking in the sight in front of him, "damn."

His lips twitched up as bent down, placing his hands on either side of her hips before lifting her to he could push her further on the bed. He then kissed her lips, her jaw, her neck while her hand found him in between them. He sucked in a sharp breath when her thumb circled his tip, teasing him.

"Emery," he rasped out, his fingers digging into the skin of her hips when she began to run her hand up and down, "fucking hell."

It wasn't until she neared him closer to her opening that a moan left him. Emery thought it was the hottest sound she'd ever heard. With her lips parted and her eyes closed, she slowly pushed him inside her. Leaning up, he caught her mouth in a slow, ravishing kiss, tangling his tongue with hers as he thrusted inside her, swallowing her moans. She wrapped her legs around him, urging him to go deeper which he did.

He filled her with long, steady strokes, punctuated by shallower ones that turned her wild. Emery curled a hand behind his head, the kiss growing harsher and rougher. Taking her mouth with a savage hunger, he thrust harder, pushing even deeper inside her.

He held her tightly as he fucked into her, her hips raising to meet his with her tongue intertwined with his. He broke the kiss, his mouth moving to her neck as he sped up his thrusts with little to no distance between their bodies.

Ecstasy filled her while she came, a strangled gasp getting past her lips as she tightened around him. Klaus but the skin of her neck, his hands gripping her thighs tighter as he claimed his own release, shaking and muffling his moans against her neck.

He thrusted inside her a few more times before stilling, both of them breathing heavily. He raised his head to look at her, his hand going to her face as he brushed strands of her hair away. Tired eyes stared back at him yet she had a smile on her face.

"Hi," he muttered, tracing her lips with his tongue. Her smile widened as she let out a chuckle, "hi."

"How are you feeling?"

"Like I've just been fucked." Her response earned her an amused grin followed by a laugh. He then claimed her mouth again, pushing his tongue past her lips while she groaned into the kiss, her hands going to his neck as she pulled him impossibly closer.

Then they went for another round, getting lost in themselves and not caring about the outside world.

༺═──────────────═༻
I'm so incredibly sorry for the late update. Also, what the hell did I just write 💀

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

62.4K 2.4K 32
━━━ 'right. and then she stole your credit card and spent all your money so you had to commit fraud the entire way back' ┏...
5.4K 239 12
TVD SEASON 2 TO TBD KLAUS MIKAELSON X OC
175K 5.1K 22
𝑭𝒐𝒓𝒆𝒗𝒆𝒓 𝒀𝒐𝒖𝒓𝒔|| ❝For some reason, he was intrigued by her mere presence, and he wanted to know everything about this girl,❞ Or in which K...
11.8K 283 14
meet y/n l/n. the only tribrid. when a 3-year relationship with her boyfriend ends, y/n ends up triggering her werewolf curse and turns to the help o...