Princess Charming // Aemond T...

By rissarosewrites

Snow Stark. Black hair, red lips and her bad ass crew of dwarves have arrived in kings landing and they are c... More

1. SNOW
2. Simple as That
3. Cracked
4. Shout It From The Rooftops
5. To Claim
6. Absurdity
7. Snow Has Fallen
8. True Loves Kiss
9. Princess Charming
10. Bad Things to Good People
11. Like it Ruff
12. Wicked
13. Trapped In Time
14. Hell No
16. Little Beasts
17. Run While You Can
18. Last Breath
19. Always Bloody
20. Kiss Me

15. Eat The Damn Apple

1.2K 73 13
By rissarosewrites

Sober / Daemon Targaryen Out now!

Viserys was getting his daily treatments as per usual when Otto came in to check on the kings status. Birds were chirping in the early morning sunlight.

"I want to have supper, Otto." Viserys remarked.

'It is the morning, Your Grace.'' Otto said gently.

''Tonight. The whole of my family... are gathered at the Red Keep. I want us...'' Viserys struggled to keep his breath. ''to dine together.'' He groaned as he moved, the pain to much.

''Bring milk of the poppy.'' Otto instructed.

''No. Just arrange the supper.'' Viserys murmured

Otto headed out seeing the ghost of a woman he thought long dead. 

"Hey Otto, you miss me?" Snow questioned as she headed into an empty room. otto should have ran to get help but what was he to say? The woman he poisoned came back from the dead? He followed her in, if that was Snow Stark, he needed to finish her once and for all. 

"Snow Stark?"

"It would have been your grace." Snow corrected. "But I guess things worked out for you, didnt they?" 

"You were supposed to be." Otto stopped himself when he saw the apple in her hand as she tossed it up into the air. 

"Your turn Otto." Snow remarked tossing it to him. Otto stared down at the apple, his hand shook around it. 

"Snow-"

"Eat the damn apple." Snow demanded and pointed her blade out at him. He felt the nick of her blade against his skin. 

"How did you wake up?" Otto rasped nervously. 

"You know its funny what being under a dark curse will do to a good person." Snow remarked calmly. "People used to say I was pure and kind, but they didnt know me. I was trouble back then too and now, Oh otto if only you were going to be around to see the damage I'm about to do." 

"Please just-"

"Eat the apple Otto. Dont make me ask again." Snow sneered and Otto took a hesitant bite chewing so slowly. Snow dropped her blade to her side and a smile curved her face. Otto spit it out quickly and threw the apple aside. Snow cackled out. 

"You honestly think I poisoned you? No i'm not an idiot. If I want someone dead, they stay dead." Snow declared. "my only regret-" she remarked as she shoved him back pinning him to the ground beneath her. "-is that I cant make this last for 20 years."

+

"Hello, and welcome... Though it is the great hope of this court that Lord Corlys and the cunt that tried to marry his 12 year old daughter off to a grown man- Velaryon survives his wounds, we gather here with the grim task of dealing with the succession of Driftmark. As acting Hand, I speak with the King's voice and heart on this.'' Snow remarked as she walked through the crowd to the iron throne she turned to them and took a seat. 

"Snow?" Daemon rasped his eyes following her. 

"Who are you?" Vaemond spat. 

"Acting hand, Otto had to head out." Snow smirked, her gaze met Daemon's. 

"I want-" Vaemon countered. 

"Welcome to the real world, where we rarely, if ever, get what we want." Snow cut him off. "Now, if you want to begin of should I just go eenie, meenie, miney, mo?'' Snow looked around. "Great." She winked over at Aemond and Alicent turned to him sharply. 

"So you know her?" ALicent questioned. 

"Nope." Aemond corrected.

 "The crown will now hear the petitions. Vaemond douchebag of House Velaryon." Snow decreed. "I need a gavel." she decided as she strummed her fingers on the throne. 

''My Queen. My... stand in Hand.'' Vaemond said stepping forward. Snow nodded in agreement.  ''The history of our noble houses extends beyond the Seven Kingdoms to the days of Old Valyria. For as long as House Targaryen has ruled the skies, House Velaryon has ruled the seas. When the Doom fell on Valyria, our houses became the last of their kind. Our forebearers came to this new land, knowing that were they to fail, it would mean the end to their bloodlines and their name." Snow withheld a yawn, this was so boring, like who gave a damn about driftmark? Little island off the shores of westeros. No mermaids like Lannis port claimed to have. I mean if you are going to be an island have a good story to go with it. 

''I have spent my entire life on Driftmark defending my brother's seat. I am Lord Corlys's closest kin, his own blood. The true, unimpeachable blood of House Velaryon runs through my veins." Vaemond went on.

''As it does in my sons, the offspring of Laenor Velaryon. If you cared so much about your house's blood, Ser Vaemond, you would not be so bold as to supplant its rightful heir.'' Rhaenyra spoke up. ''No, you only speak for yourself and for your own ambition.'' Rhaenyra declared. 

"Ambition, lets talk about ambition. Needs for crowns and cunt wives." Snow agreed looking to Daemon, he looked at her as if he was looking at a ghost.  "But for now, silver haired bitch, you shut the fuck up, you are interrupting." Rhaenyra gawked back at her and Cregan held back a laugh. 

"Grumpy would have loved that." Doc remarked looking up at Cregan. 

"Where is he?" Cregan whispered. 

"Dealing with the hand... the head of the hand." Sleepy yawned out. "Snow is yawning too, its this place." He reasoned. 

''What do you know of Velaryon blood, Princess?'' Vaemond countered ''I could cut my veins and show it to you and you still wouldn't recognize it. This is about the future and survival of my house, not yours.'' Vaemond turned back to Snow and Alicent. ''My Queen, Lady Hand. This is a matter of blood, not ambition. I place the continuation of the survival of my house and my line above all. I humbly put myself before you as my brother's successor... the Lord of Driftmark and Lord of the Tides.''

''Thank you, Vaemond for that very dramatic spiel. Alright silver haired bitch, you may now speak for your son, Luke was it? Luke.'' Snow agreed nodding along with herself and Rhaenyra stepped forward a heavy breath in her lungs.

''If I am to grace this farce with some answer, I will start by reminding the court that nearly 20 years ago, in this very...'' Rhaenyra began but Snow rose a hand. 

"20 years ago. Yes lets talk about 20 years ago." Snow agreed. "20 years ago Snow Stark was poisoned so that Alicent hightower might steal her place as queen." Snow agreed. "20 years Viserys wanted to marry Snow, but he was spooked by her sudden, death not death." Snow rose up and met Daemon's eye. "Then 21 years ago maybe, Daemon promised Snow Stark the world and fucked everyone else instead. Married and swore his love to two other women, what a load of bullshit." 

"Snow." Daemon rasped. 

"I'm not done." Snow demanded as she marched down the steps. "I'm one for promises and tradition. THe first vows, the first promises. So, Corlys wife."

"Rhaenys." She filled in as she stepped forward. 

"What did your husband want?" Snow questioned. 

"He wanted his grandson Lucarys to hold driftmark." Rhaenys answered. 

"And what do you want?" Snow pondered. 

"Princess Rhaenyra has offered me and union for my granddaughters and her sons, which I heartily agreed. So I too agree with my husband. Driftmark should stay in the family, in the blood." Rhaenys offered. 

"In the blood." Snow agreed. ''Well... the matter is settled. Again. I hereby reaffirm Prince Lucerys of House Velaryon as heir to Driftmark, the Driftwood Throne, and the next Lord of the Tides blah, blah, blah. Okay, great." Snow declared. 

''You dare tell me... who deserves to inherit the name Velaryon.'' Vaemond shouted in outrage. ''No. I will not allow it.''

"Allow it"?" SNow laughed out. "You dont scare me." Vaemond glared back at her. "I rose up from the dead. I do it all the time." 

''That is no true Velaryon, and certainly no nephew of mine.'' Vaemond shouted pointing back at Luke and Jace.

'Go to your chambers.'' Rhaenyra told her boys before turning to Vaemond. ''You have said enough.'' Vaemond didn't budge.

"Men and their egos." Snow declared with an eye roll as she settled on the throne. Aemond thought she looked good up there. 

'' My house survived the Doom and a thousand tribulations besides." Vaemond hissed ''And gods be damned... I will not see it ended on the account of this...''

''Say it.'' Daemon said softly from behind him.

"Her children..." Vaemond shouted ''are bastards! And she...'' he pointed at Rhaenyra ''is... a whore.'' A smile curved Snow's face, she knew that look on Daemon's face.  Daemon stepped forward slicing his head free from his neck is an elegant swoosh.

"I think we are dismissed." Snow remarked. "My name is Snow Stark, thank you for joining us today for this most... entertaining petition." 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

59K 1.4K 9
Is it a video? Is it a video? . . . β € βΈΊ β €Fire and Blood / House of the Dragon β € βΈΊ β €fem!oc x Cregan Stark β € βΈΊ β €cover by @ewgender
227K 10.4K 76
Aislynn Hightower was furious at Viserys for hurting her little sister. Furious at Rhaenyra for abandoning her best friend. So what does one do when...
64.4K 3.1K 62
Vaera Targaryen wasnt going to be pushed around. She was taking control of her life and the men in it. πŸ‰ "We are a half written story without any...
368K 14.1K 55
𝐏𝐫𝐞𝐬𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐒𝐧𝐠.... The love of a mother for her children damns all. HOTD x Elaina Hightower Β© π§π¨π­π‘π¨π§πžπ²π›πžπž