16. Little Beasts

Untouched Gold / Tywin Lannister / Avalon Targaryen out now!!

Viserys was carried in on his throne delivered to the table, his family rose out of respect as he was sat down again before them at the head of the table.

''How good it is... to see you all tonight... together.'' Viserys said looking around at all this children and grandchildren. Aemond had asked Snow to come and she said she would be here but she wasnt anywhere in sight.

''Prayer before we begin?'' Alicent offered

''Yes.'' Viserys agreed as they held hands

''May the Mother smile down on this gathering with love. May the Smith mend the bonds that have been broken for far too long. And to Vaemond Velaryon, may the gods give him rest." Alicent said clearly before looking up at Daemon but Daemon's gaze shifted to the door as it flew open.

"Sorry I'm late." Snow remarked as she strut forward.

"Lady Snow?" Viserys whispered thinking he was dreaming.

"Hey handsome," Snow coed. "Look at you, still so handsome, Daemon is going downhill though." She mused and Viserys smiled, a real smile.

"It's so good to see you." Viserys remarked. His mind was clouded and muddied memories drifted away from his mind but he knew this for sure, he knew Snow Stark.

"You are supposed to be dead.' Rhaenyra recalled. "You dont seem very dead."

"Clearly i'm very alive." Snow agreed.

"And after my husband it seems." Rhaenyra sneered.

"Its not my fault you are not his first choice, or second it seems, you were his third wife right?" Snow offered with a shrug. Aemond put a possessive hand on Snow's thigh as she sat beside him.

"How would you like to go back in the coffin?" Rhaenyra countered sharply. All Daemon could talk about after the petition was Snow this and Snow that and Gods Rhaenyra wanted to bash both their heads in.

"Dont push it or I will give you a war you wont believe, Rhaenyra." Snow declared calmly but there was venom in her gaze.

''Please, ladies." Viserys begged. "This is an occasion for celebration, lets not fight. My grandsons, Jace and Luke, will marry their cousins, Baela and Rhaena, further strengthening the bond between our houses. A toast to the young Princes... and their betrothed". Viserys declared

''Hear, hear!''

''Well done, Jace. You'll finally get to lie with a woman.'' Aegon sniggered. Snow's gaze shifted to him.

''Let us toast as well Prince Lucerys... the future Lord of the Tides.''

''Hear, hear.''

Snow clinked her glass with Aemond.

"To getting revenge." Snow whispered kissing him gently and daemon's gaze stuck on them through a clenched jaw so tight he thought he might break a tooth.

''You'll be great. You do know how the act is done, I assume? At least in principle? Where to put your cock and all that.'' Aegon went on.

''Let it be, cousin.''

"Do you know it goes?" Snow countered. "Most men dont." Jace smirked back at Aegon.

''Come on Snowflake, I can show you if you like.'' Aegon mused taking another drink.

"I would sooner take your cock clean off then let you near her." Aemond corrected.

"Love a possessive Aemond." Snow remarked fondly as Viserys cleared his throat.