14. Hell No

"Gotta run, busy day, murder to plan." She blew him a kiss before heading out.

"I'm training against Cole today, come with. Watch me win before you run off to kill grandsire." Aemond countered as he laced up his boots. 

"I suppose." Snow agreed. "I heard trumpets, they were trumpeting this morning." Snow remarked. "Why?'

"You can kill two birds with one stone." Aemond offered. 

"I love animals." Snow corrected. "I dont like that analogy." 

"Daemon should be here for the petition." Aemond clarified. 

"Oh!" Snow squealed. "Goodie, then I really do have a busy day ahead of me."

+

Aemond was skilled. It was no shock. Snow smiled as he dodged and moved, impressively moving around the morning star. Cregan came up behind her. She smiled leaning into him as she kept her hood high. SHe didnt think anyone would recognize her. She had been gone for ages but still for her plan to work she needed to be discreet. 

"You like him." Cregan whispered. 

"Yes I do." Snow agreed as she watched Aemond move. "He is quite skilled. Not just in the training yard." She added with a dramatic wink. Cregans eyes pinched closed. 

"Does that mean after you get your revenge you are staying here? At the capital?" Cregan questioned as Happy plopped his fluffy butt down on Snow's feet. His tongue hung out as he seemed to smile up at her. 

"I... hadnt thought that far. I'm... I guess I'm one track minded right now Cregan. I just need to do... do... Do revenge." Snow offered with a shrug. "And then," She looked at her baby brother, baby brother no more. Yet his face looked like a little boy not wanting to lose his sister again. "I want to see what you did with Winterfell." Snow remarked. "I know you didnt fuck with fathers Snow shrine that I'm assuming you made and worshiped daily." Snow teased. 

"We had a statue made of you actually. I dont think it looks like you but, they got your smile right." Cregan remarked and Snow smiled leaning into him. "Thats the smile." Cregan agreed. 

''Smaller than I remember." Jace and Luke were walking the courtyard while the men were training. It had been years since they were last at kings landing.

''It looks exactly the same.' Luke countered

''Ah, Luke, come on.'' Jace said leading him around a smile on his face. ''See? I told you this would still be here." He picked up a sword, one of the old swords from when they were training as children. ''And you thought you could swing Criston's morning star.''

''And you almost took your own head off.'' Luke counted.

''What's your problem?''

''Everyone's staring at us.'' Luke told him as his eyes shifted around

''Hyah!'' they heard the men dualling behind them. Snow leaned onto Cregan but her gaze stuck on Aemond and Criston as they trained, Aemond was amazing, Aegon was surly sleeping away the morning. 

''No one would question me being heir to Driftmark... if... if I looked more like Ser Laenor Velaryon than Ser Harwin Strong.'' Luke hissed

''It doesn't matter what they think.'' Jace reminded him, they heard a crowd cheering and a not so distant grunting they ran forward to get a better look as the crowd gasped. Aemonds sword whooshed through the air.

"Well done, my Prince. You'll be winning tourneys in no time." Aemond smiled as the crowd applauded him. Aemonds eyes locked on Snow as she gave him a proper princess clap with two delicate fingers tapping together, he smirked back at her. 

''I don't give a shit about tourneys just a beautiful girl with red lips, black hair and looking right at me." Aemond remarked moving to her. Snow covered her face as he came face to face with her. 

"You are going to blow my cover Mr. romantic gesture." Snow remarked. Aemond opened his mouth to declare it to everyone he was falling in love with Snow Stark then he saw Jace and Luke staring at him 

''Nephews... have you come to train?''

"They look like they are about to shit themselves." Snow countered. "I take that as a hell no."