7. Snow Has Fallen

I have decided to marry Snow Stark. Viserys had declared and his words bounced endlessly around Otto's head. Marry a bastard? Marry Snow Stark? No, no, Otto couldnt allow this. His plans, his future, the Hightower name needed to live on. This would not be the end. Not if Otto Hightower had anything to say about it. He was going to get rid of Snow Stark. 

"Grumpy-"

"Shut up."  Leroy hissed. 

"Then stop being so grumpy and you get a new nickname." Snow mused. 

"I'm not grumpy, I'm just confused. And dont like change." Leroy declared. 

"Grump." Snow teased. 

"I thought you were going to-" Sleepy yawned out. "-marry the other dragon. What happened to Daemon?"

"He had a hissy fit and ran off."  Snow murmured. 

"No... I'm sorry Sno-oo-oow!" 

"Cover your mouth please, I dont need to be getting your constant flu Sneezy." Snow requested holding out a handkerchief.  

"Sorry Sno-oow." 

+

"Snow Stark. Lovely as always." Otto remarked coming into her chambers.

"Thank you lord hand." Snow answered fixing her hair. "What do I owe the pleasure of a visit on such a grand morning?" Snow pondered. 

"Well, I got you something. I know apples are your favorite and figured you hadn't eaten much with everything this morning." Otto remarked kindly putting an apple tart on the table.

"Oh, Lord Otto, you are so sweet." Snow declared stepping towards it. "Thank you. I can see why Viserys calls you a friend if you feed him such delicious smelling sweets."  Otto forced a smile. 

"YOu are too kind Snow... Lady... Soon I suppose your grace." Otto mused his eyes darting to the apple tart as she breathed it in. 

"Still warm." She coed with delight. 

"Yes." Otto agreed. 

"Best way to have it." Snow remarked fondly. 

"Agreed... Well, I best let you get back to it." Otto said heading out. He eyed the tart again, poison apple, deep sleep bam viserys would need a new queen. Queen Alicent Hightower and everything would be back on track.

"Move it oldie." Leroy grumbled pushing past him.

"Must you always be so grumpy Leroy?"

"Yes." He answered immediately. Snow took a bite of the tart and moaned at the taste, crispy outside and warm gooey inside. 

"Well," she licked her lips putting the tart back down. "what do you think?" Snow asked doing a spin. "Worthy of a qu-qu-" snows words faltered as her head started to spin. Her legs went wobbly and she collapsed before leroys eyes.

"HELP!" Leroy screamed out. "HELP! SOMEONE HELP! SNOW HAS FALLEN!"