5. To Claim

'The Small Council is urging me to remarry. It seems the realm wants for a new queen." Viserys told her

"A good and kind queen will give comfort to your subjects." Alicent offered. "Does the Small Council have a particular lady in mind?'

"Uh..." Viserys said awkwardly. "Lord Corlys Velaryon has offered the hand of his daughter, the Lady Laena."

"A very strong match, Your Grace." Alicent agreed.

"I must admit, I, I don't know Laena very well." Viserys admitted.

"I'm sure that she is good and kind, and that she will enjoy your company, as I have, Your Grace." Alicent told him kindly, her father would not be happy about that. "I brought you something. I asked the stonemasons to mend it."

"This is, um, a very kind gesture, Alicent." Viserys remarked. 'Very kind.' He said looking over the chest inside revealed a little dragon statue. He ran his hands along the dragon when a knock rapped on the door. 'Come.'

"Lets not fight, we have forever... lets fight when we are old and grey." Daemon declared pulling Snow closer. 

"You are already half there." Snow teased touching his silver hair.

"Don't think about it, gorgeous. Just kiss me." His voice lowered as he pulled her closer to him.

Just this moment. His hot tongue slips against the seams of her lips and parted for him, opening and letting him inside her mouth. His tongue stroked strong and heavily against hers possessively. To be possessed by him.

His kiss was clear that he was giving her everything he had. It was a hot dark dance of mingled breath. As his hands roamed her body, she realized that she was enabling him. she was allowing him to have her without any type of resolution. But they fought and then kissed and made it, it was what they did. Daemon usually fucked up and he turned on that charm and she forgave him because she was weak for him. But the things he messed up on now were not like when they were little and he was running off with whores, she would castrate him if he did that.

She was weak because of him. She was weak for him. His fingers trailed along her waist, tickling her skin and making her writhe under his touch.

Such a soft touch. He's always gentle at first, that's how he got her. He showed her the side of him that no one else can see. It's a side she was addicted to.

"I love you," he said as he pulled back, his eyes closed and his hot breath coming in quicker. He lifted her up by the waist, walking the length of the room and setting her down on the counter. He kissed her neck gently as she registered his words. His lips barely press against the sensitive area just under her ear. That glorious spot. He must know exactly what it did to her.

"Is that the magic words?" Snow mused. She was surprised she could even talk, her heart was beating so fast and she felt like she could hardly even think. His fingers pulled at her pants and she let him. She could never tell him no, she wanted more of him desperately. she wanted him just as much as he did, even if they hadn't resolved a damn thing.

She wanted him to say he would talk to viserys and annul his union and they could be together for real. Because without that security of unions, sealed and promises of forever she didnt know how long this loving nature would last. She wanted him forever, she wanted everyone to know. 

But how long was he hers to claim? Before he got bored before he ran off for someone else... She shook her head at the thought as he slipped her pants off her hips.

He lifted her ass up off the counter and she had to lean against him, her arms wrapped around his shoulders. The material slides down her thighs and he lowered himself while he pulled them off, kissing her collarbone, down between her breasts, down to her hips. He stopped at her thighs, tugging the pants down her legs. They fell to the floor, and Daemon's gaze shifted up to her.

"I love you" he said softly as his gaze shifted down until he was locked on her cunt as he pushed her legs further apart. He gently nipped her thigh, his hands at the back of her knees as he gently kissed her leg, up to her hot waiting cunt. He brushed his nose against her panties, and her cheeks flamed. His hands moved to her hips, holding her in place as he bit through the lace and gently nipped her clit. She held back a whimpered moan but her mind was screaming out more, more, more.

The heated sensation vibrated through her body. Her hands slid into his hair as she cried out his name.  It was a sensation she had never felt before, a sharp pain followed by the sweet bliss of pleasure. She wanted it again. She wanted more. She wanted it now. Her clit throbbed for more.

"I love you," he declared, as he looked up at her with a hunger in his eyes she had seen many times, that heat and passion that she knew was hers and hers alone. He stared deep into her eyes as his thumbs tear through the lace of her panties, shredding them, making her bare to him. She forgot how to speak, forgot how to breathe.

"I know you like it rough." Daemon remarked. He pulled her ass to the edge of the counter and lined up his cock. Her legs wrap around his waist, her arms wrapped around his shoulders. He kissed her throat and her head fell back as he gently pushed into her.

+

"No, please, Lord Lyonel. I have come looking for an unencumbered opinion." Viserys remarked leaning over the table with urgency.

"That's all I would ever give, Your Grace." Lyonel assured.

"Ever since my name was read by the archmaesters at the Great Council, I have felt Corlys Velaryon's envious gaze staring at me from across the Blackwater."

"You sit upon the highest seat in the realm, Your Grace. Proud men don't like having to look up."Lyonel remarked.

"Laena Velaryon."

"Lord Corlys is your Master of Ships and she is the eldest daughter of the wealthiest house in the realm. She comes from unimpeachable Velaryon stock and she has Targaryen blood." Lyonel told him. "What's to mislike?"

"She is 12."

"She will mature. "

"I never asked to remarry." Viserys remarked. He thought about what Snow said and giving himself more time to heal. He named an heir and Rhaenyra would be wed soon enough herself, would that not be better? He needed more time. 

" As King, you have a claim on all things. Even those you don't want. Marriage is not an obligation you can put off for long."

"What if I was to reject Lord Corlys's proposal?" Viserys suggested

"He would not be like to take it well. I fear nothing short of a direct line to the Iron Throne would satisfy him. You should also consider that we find ourselves on the precipice of war in the Stepstones. And the Sea Snake holds claim to nearly half the realm's ships." Lyonel told him.

"He would not dare withhold them in the face of the realm's need. Who is he to hector me?" Viserys countered

"No one, Your Grace. But Driftmark makes for a better ally than it does an enemy. The Sea Snake has made a calculated reach, a fair play for a man of his position. If you truly want my unencumbered opinion..." Lyonel questioned.

"I do."

"You should wed Laena Velaryon, Your Grace. Sate Lord Corlys and fix him at your side, permanently, as an ally." Lyonel told him

"I dont love Laena." 

"And you love someone else?" Lyonel countered curiously. 

"I think I could fall in love with someone else..."