10. Bad Things to Good People

I Think He Knows / Viserys Targaryen out now!

Snow used to have a can-do good attitude but being under the dark curse for 20 years does bad things to a good person. She was going to take out her revenge one by one starting with the man cursed her then the man that broke her heart.

"Aemond was it?" Snow questioned as she got changed. She was in the same dress for 20 years, gross.

"Yeah." he agreed. He watched her strip down to nothing and climb into his bath. A content sigh left her.

"Once I get cleaned up I'm going after your grandfather." Snow remarked. "Then Daemon."

"Okay." Aemond agreed.

"I need to raven my family as well let them know I'm up." Snow added.

"Your father, I believe he passed a few years back." Aemond recalled and Snow stiffened in the tub. Her breath caught in her throat.

"And, an-and my brother? Cregan?" Snow met Aemond with a terrified gaze, had she lost her family, were they dead while she was under that damn curse?

"I believe he is lord of winterfell now." Aemond remarked. "I willget you some parchment and... let the maester know."

"Aemond." Snow stopped him. "Tell no one I'm awake."

"Why?"

"Your grandfather had me poisoned, he wanted me dead so your mum could have the throne. What do you think hes going to try to do when he finds out I'm alive and I remember what he did?"

"Good point." Aemond remarked. "I still have to let the maester know its going to Winterfell. I dont have to tell him why." Snow nodded she supposed that would have to do.

"You are smart Aemond. You got a wife or a betrothed?" Snow pondered.

"No." Aemond answered.

"Oh good then we can have some fun."

Aemond went to Snow the supplies and her words circled around his mind, we can have some fun. What did she mean? Fun? What fun? What was fun? Fun like... he thought surly a woman like her wasnt thinking where his dirty mind was going but maybe she was. She was in love with Daemon and Aemond heard the stories about him so maybe Snow did want to fuck him.

When he came back she was laying out over the bed flipping through one of his books. Naked. Aemond cleared his throat avoiding looking at her, well at least not obviously looking at her.

"I... got you..." He held out a dress of Helaenas.

"Your sister think why the hell is my brother playing dress up?" Snow mused as she dropped the book and moved to him confidently, he slowly looked up her body to meet her gaze. "Hi, yes I know the female body is impressive." She agreed as she took the dress throwing it aside. "And for my brother?"

"Your brother?" Aemond rasped swallowing the lump in his suddenly dry mouth.

"To write him, not fuck him." Snow teased. Aemond choked out a breath and held it out. "Thanks, just give me a minute." she moved to the desk in the corner of the room and got to work, she was done quickly and hoped Cregan would get here quickly. She had plenty of time in the tub to think about all the things she wanted to say to Cregan. He was a young man, hell he would be older than her now.

"Send this quickly." Snow instructed. "Then come right back." Aemond nodded gripping it tight and he had never ran so fast in his life.

When he got back Snow pulled him to her, he fumbled with the door blindly trying to get it closed as she tugged at his pants. Their mouths danced together, tongues twisting and stroking as they heightened the anticipation. He stumbled on his pants around his ankles as she pulled him back to the bed. His hands coasted over her body, wanting to take his time, appreciating every glorious inch of her. But Snow was impatient.

"Aemond, hurry the fuck—" she began but he thrust in, cutting her complaint off. He was still staring at her, she felt herself get lost in his eyes as he began to move, thrusting in and out of her, hitting that mysterious part in her over and over with each snap of his hips. They both groaned, the friction almost too much to handle.

"More!" she demanded, her legs wrapping around him. "Harder!" Well, this settles it. He was in love. He was going to marry this woman. He gave in to the need to brand himself on her body. He drove hard, fucking viciously into her tight little cunt, loving how she clutched him, loving the tightness of her, the feel of her breasts against his chest, the taste of her on his tongue, the scent of them together as they made love. Aemond was lost in the moment of it, he remembered once having sex and it was awful but now Snow's own hips moving on instinct to meet his thrust and he felt like he knew what he was doing.

Moving together almost like a dance, she could feel sweat run down her neck the faster he moved, her pulse pounding in her ears, her heart beating loudly in her chest. The noises of their coupling filled her otherwise quiet chambers.

He dropped a hand, finding her clit, pressing it in that way she seemed to love. She arched back, her cunt milking his cock as she came.

Her desperate whimpers and moans of pleasure, his own groans and the whisper of her name on his lips. He was repeating it like prayer, to convince himself that it was truly her here beneath him. He had to open his eyes to make sure he wasnt dreaming but felt the pinch of her nails on his back, letting him take her over and over again. Demanding it.

"Snow." He moaned out as he thrust twice more, grunting her name and stilling and emptying himself into her.

Snow could still feel him hard within her, she pressed her ankles, crossed at his back to get him to move again. In only a breaths moment he was back to thrusting inside her just as fast and desperately as her climax came with a roar.