13. Trapped In Time

'' All hail Rhaenyra of House Targaryen, Princess of Dragons tone and heir to the Iron Throne and her royal consort, Prince Daemon Targaryen.'' Steffon Darklyn announced as they arrived at the capital.

''Welcome back, Princess.''

''Lord Caswell.'' Rhaenyra remarked as they walked inside. "I would say it's nice to be home, but I scarcely recognize it."

Daemon hummed his agreement looking around it looked like a graveyard. But he never wanted to come back here. Not after Snow. Yet he still wanted to see her coffin, see if she was still in there. Still perfect and beautiful, forever trapped in time. 

+

"Feel what you do to me, Snow." He nipped his way down her neck before kissing his way up, stopping at the sensitive patch of skin behind her ear and sucking her earlobe between his hungry lips. "That's all because of you." She shivered and reached down between them and rubbed him through his pants.

"I did a lot then." Snow remarked. Pleasure ripped through him, and his balls tightened just from her touch.

"But not nearly as much as you're going to." Aemond assured. She tugged at his pants.

"Promises, promises." she purred.

''We have continued to enjoy improved customs duties since the settling of the Step stones. And the extent to which we exploit those is contingent on the harbor master's receipts. Of which, um, uh, the, uh, septons have requested half that again for a bronze bust they wish to co... to commission for the, the Festival of the Mother, which I would not recommend." Beesbury said to the council.

'Thank you for that exhaustive accounting, Lord Beesbury." Alicent told him, she sat in Viserys spot. He rarely left his bed and he was in no shape to rule.

''I remind you...'' but the door opened and Alicent turned to the guard.

'' Your guests have arrived, Your Grace.''

''I trust they've been welcomed as befits their station.'' Otto remarked stiffly.

''As you instructed, Lord Hand.''

'' It was my understanding Lord Corlys wished for his grandson Lucerys to succeed him as Lord of the Tides. The boy has been raised most of his life away from Driftmark. He can fly a dragon, yes, but can he command a fleet?'' Grand master Orwyle reminded them.

''Ability does not alter his claim.''

''The Sea Snake has never formally named him as heir, if it comes to that. The crown must choose what is best for the realm.''

'' He is Laenor's son. What grounds could there be...''

''What indeed, Lord Beesbury. What indeed.'' Otto agreed.

''We shall hear Princess Rhaenyra's petition, along with those of the other claimants on the morrow." Alicent told them as she rose up

''But...' Beesbury tried again

''I do beg your pardon, my lords. I must greet our guests." Alicent told them.

''Shall we levy a tax on the sale of new wool?" Alicent rolled her eyes.

''Your Grace... a matter has arisen that requires your attention.'' Erryk said as they left the small council room.

" Whatever it is, Ser Arryk, it'll need to wait." Alicent hissed

''I'm Erryk, Your Grace.''

''Of course. My apologies, ser.'' Alicent agreed. Twins. She hated twins how was she supposed to tell them apart?

''It's about the Prince. There's been a delicate situation in his apartments.''

+

Aemond filled her with every thrust. Each motion was forceful and brutal, yet it all brought nothing but pleasure. With a pillow under her hips, he fucked her deep and rough. A cold sweat broke out along her skin. 

She was sore already, deliciously used and her entire being was exhausted and sated. As he buried himself fully inside of her, his hand roughly plucked her nipples and his pubic hair grinds against her clit he heard her whine out with need at his touch. 

He had quickly become expert at giving her of pleasure, at consuming her, at losing himself in her as well. The rhythmic pulses of his cock pressed against her walls and she swore she could come again just from the sensation. He held her, kissed her for a moment. That was the sweetest. But she didnt need sweet yet, she was getting revenge and what better day than today. She pulled away from him with a smirk on her lips. She dressed quickly and slipped on her shoes. 

"Gotta run, busy day, murder to plan." She blew him a kiss before heading out. 

''Get up.... Aegon!" Alicent shouted. ''Get up!''

'' Mother? What is it?'' Aegon hissed rolling over still hung over his head in the pillow his ass hanging out.

"What is it? What is it? What is it?" That's all you can say for yourself?'' Alicent hissed.

''Has something happened?' aegon said turning around pulling the sheet with him

''Dyana.''

''Mm?'' aegon said confused.

''The serving girl.'' Alicent hissed aegon still didn't understand. ''Oh, for the gods' sake. The girl, Aegon. The one you sent fleeing from your company.'' Aegon got up stretching out his arms.

''Oh, it was just harmless fun. She didn't need to go and get upset about it.' Aegon remarked nonchalantly.

''Think of the shame on your wife, on me. How can you keep carrying on like this, especially on a day like today?'' Alicent countered

''Why? What is it today?'' Aegon asked pulling on his pants.

''You are no son of mine." Alicent hissed marching around the room

''I did not ask for this. I've done everything you've asked me to, and I try so... I try so hard, but it will never be enough for you or father.'' Aegon called after her as Alicent stormed out.

Aegon didnt want to be king, he didnt want this burden that his mother and grandfather bestowed upon him. He just wanted to be free.