11. Like it Ruff

"You and the dwarves get into a lot of trouble?" Aemond mused when they showed up with torches.

"No, why would you say that?" Snow countered. "The bats are going too far." Snow added looking to grumpy.

"We need a game plan." Grumpy countered.

"And bludgeoning Otto is not the plan, I want it to be more personal than that... symbolic." Snow corrected. "I want him to look me in the eyes and feel the depths of my rage." Aemond smirked back at her. She was vicious and yet he was enthralled by her.

Aemond sat by Snow a hand trailing her back as they sat in the waters the dwarves caught her up on everything, every lover, every child, every gambling failure, Aemond kept his eyes on Snow as she laughed out when Sleepy told her through yawns about Grumpy going on a date.

"Grumpy are you sure you are not a stark?" Snow teased leaning into Aemond as she laughed out.

"I didnt bark." Grumpy grumbled.

"He did. He was trying to be... I dont know... sexy?" Sneezy agreed.

"I hate you all." Grumpy demanded. "Shut up!"

"And he ruffed!"

"Oh Grumpy, did she like it?" Snow pondered. "I like it... ruff." she tipped her head to meet Aemond's gaze.

+

Aemond grinned, dipping his head to try to take a nip at the side of her neck.  She waited for him to finish, tickling his bare belly with the backs of her fingers, just above the towel.

"I would have joined you." Snow remarked. "But the guys needed some mandatory catching up." Aemond nodded as he caught her lips and he pulled her into a deep kiss, tugging her forward so that her butt was just barely on the counter as her legs went around his back.  His towel dropped to the floor and he separated his mouth from hers just long enough to look down at it and whisper, "Oops."

"It's a nice oops." Snow assured her gaze slowly dragging back up to his eyes.

She hugged his neck tightly and sighed against his still damp skin as he lifted her from the counter and started back toward the bed with her.  He smelled alluringly from his shower and minty from brushing his teeth.

He laid her gently on the bed and started removing her dress and panties, quickly and expertly stripping her bare before stretching out over her and letting his weight press her into the soft mattress. She tangled her fingers in his hair, pulling just hard enough to make him moan. 

"Tell me the truth," Snow teased. "You are just helping me for my body and ability to kill."

He started laughing, rolling over off her onto his back and covering his face with his hands. 

"Snow, Gods you a naughty girl."  He peeked at her from between his fingers.  "Okay, maybe there was a bit of that.  But trust me darling, no matter how perfect your body or how fast you can kill a man with your pinky im assuming-" she smirked back at him, "I want to see you do that if thats still the game plan by the way for Otto." Snow laughed out. "You make me feel alive. You... it took someone that was borderline dead to bring me back to life."  He turned onto his side and ran one warm hand across her stomach. "I love your passion and yes, this gorgeous body is a benefit." Aemond wouldnt lie, it was a nice benefit. "But you woke up and knew what you wanted from life, and you are making a plan, taking anyone down that gets in your way, I think thats great. Amazing really. You have the strength to do to chase after what few really do, what I wouldnt dare to fight for, for myself."

"All men want a spitfire...so long as they're the only ones who see the fire."

"Or feel it?" Aemond teased, Snow smirked taking his hand and guiding it down lower.  He opened his mouth and pressed it to her shoulder, swirling his tongue around in circles on her skin as he let her move his hand between her thighs.

"Or feel it," she agreed. "You feel it?" He bit gently on her shoulder.

+

Snow heard the howl before she saw Cregan. She peered out the window and was about to run down when Aemond declared.

"Clothes." And snow looked down at herself.

"RIght, we have a fun habit of getting naked together, my brother doesnt need to see all this though, I'm not Targaryen." Snow teased as she got dressed. Aemond did was well.

"I would like to meet your brother, if thats okay." Aemond offered.

"I think he would like you." Snow remarked.

"Yeah?"

"I have been basically dead for 20 years, I dont know what Cregan's like but I'm hoping he is still the sweet and wonderful ." Snow pulled up her hood and made her way down, Cregan looked out of place his wolf grumbled at every person that walked by them but Snow ran full speed ahead and lunged at Cregan it took him a moment, his arms hung at his sides and then he leaned back seeing Snow's face. Hair black as night, skin pale as snow, ruby red lips.

"Snow?" Cregan rasped. He half thought the raven was a joke but he had to find out anyways. There was something in it that only snow would know and even if it was a lie, well that at least he would visit her coffin and see his big sister.

"Hey baby bro, you grew up, look at you muscles!" Snow declared as he hugged her tight sobbing into her. They were catching stares from the courtyard and Aemond ushered them inside.