9. Princess Charming

Aemond was on a ride on a long stretch of land towards the forest edge when he came across the dwarves gathered around a glass coffin.

Every single moon they would gather hoping she would week. She was their best friend and now she was gone but they never give a pope that one of these days she would come back to life. So every month they gathered beside her coffin checked on it left her flowers cleared off algae and debris went today they saw the prince riding towards them.

"Is that Daemon?" Dopey questioned.

"No you idiot." Grumpy hissed.

"You're too late." Dopey shouted. "Years too late." 

"What's going on? What are you doing here? Who is she?."  Aemond asked.

The dwarves removed the lid of the coffin. Aemond stared down at her.

"True loves kiss breaks the spell!"
Dopey declared.

"Thats not him and it didnt work." Grumpy shouted. Aemond stared down at the girl she was beautiful. Aemond looked at the dwarves and dopey nodded again so he kissed her and she woke. He stumbled back as she gasped for breath. A pulse of magic spreads throughout the land.

"You did it! "

"Good job lad!"

"Who is he again?" The dwarves bickered as they helped snow up

"What happened? Goodness my head hurts." Snow remarked Bring your hand to her achy head. "That fucking apple!" She shouted stomping her foot down. "Who are you?"

"Aemond Targaryen." he introduced

"Daemon?"

"Aemond." He corrected. She blinked the century long sleep from her eyes how long was she asleep for her body felt stiff her head spinning she was starving and thirsty and angry. She was so angry. Now there was a one eyes young man before her that resembled daemon slightly. But daemon wasnt here. He didnt wake her from this curse.

"I dont know an Aemond". Snow told him.

"You were asleep for a long time snow."

"Yeah really long. " the dwarves agreed.

"Too damn long."

"You were going to be queen." Dreamy agreed.

"I was. I was!" She agreed. "Who are you again?"

"Aemond. Targaryen". He said slowly.

"Right right... whos your mother?"

"Alicent hightower. The queen" Aemond answered nervously.

"That bitch stole your crown!" Grumpy declared. "We should kill him-" he pointed an accusatory finger at Aemond.

"He just woke her up. Hes her true love." Dopey reasoned

"Daemon is my-" snow cut in.

"Married a child last i heard-"

"And then another child.-" the dwarves were not being useful.

"She wasnt a child. I think she was 15... The second wasnt anymore she was grown with three bastards." Brainy reasoned and aemond sniggered a laugh.

"Daemon what?" Snow shouted.

"Calm your tits Snow". Grumpy muttered

"My tits are calm. Its the rest of me that is not!" Snow shouted. " he got married? Twice!" She shrieked. " did he annual his marriage as well?" Snow demanded.

"No he went an easier route and murdered her." sneezey said through a sneeze.

"He killed her so he could marry a child!" Snow was screaming now she was furious what happened all the plans they made? Right she was going to marry his brother that's only because he was the king and daemon was never going to marry her they were going to be in a loop of forbidden love affair. Never getting anywhere.

" Who did he marry? Both times who did he pass me over for? Snow demanded. The dwarves shared a look.

"Laena velaryon."

"Also dead now." Grumpy cut in.

"And um..." dopey looked to brainy and sneezy.

"Rhaenyra Tar-choo!" Sneezy declared.

"Rhaenyra? So he's after the damn crown." she realized "he's after the crown this whole time he was never going to marry me I'm a legitimate bastard and I was about to get everything he ever wanted I was about to be the queen... You think he colluded with otto?"

"No no no he was a mess when we found you he tried to wake you up too he was really shook up about it." Brainy remarked.

"Clearly not as he moved on twice now." Snow griped.

"You seem like you got some shit to work out with your... friends". Aemond remarked taking a step back.

"Grab him!" Grumpy shouted and suddenly aemond was being held down. Snow rolled her eyes

"Oh yes my rescuer saves me from an eternal sleep and your first thought is to hold him down!" Snow shouted. "Let him go". They did as she demanded and she offered him a hand up. "I honestly dont know how you all survived without me. Im clearly the brains you all are lacking."

"Who the hell are you?" Aemond demanded brushing himself off.

"Just call me princess charming." Snow mused.