12. Wicked

''Syrax brought a fresh clutch three eggs three eggs!'' Daemon exclaimed "place them in a North facing warming circle.' Daemon instructed

''At once my prince." They took the eggs from Daemon. "the maester brought this.... just arrived from the lady Baela on driftmark.' Daemon took the scroll as the two men walked away Daemon read it over slowly.

+

"I dont understand." Cregan declared. "You were, you were dead... ish. You were dead ish!"

"I know but true loves kiss broke the spell and hey Cregan this is Aemond, he broke the curse and woke me up. He's a great shag too." Snow added.

"To much information Snow." Cregan countered.

"Right, right, but Cregan I missed you."

"I still dont know if I'm hallucinating." Cregan remarked and Snow pressed a red lipped kiss to his cheek before snuggling his pup to her.

"Thats Happy." Cregan remarked and Snow chuckled.

"I nicknamed the dwarves, you should have gotten fathers naming skills." Snow teased. "Hello Happy, you are so pretty."

"He hates everyone but apparently he knows you are family." Cregan remarked. "Snow, father-"

"I heard." Snow whispered holding back the tears. "What... what happened?"

"Nothing as exciting as you," Cregan remarked.

"Well we can't all be me." Snow agreed.

"Hunting trip gone wrong Snow... it was..." on your name day and he wasnt in the right mindset, he was drinking too much because he missed his little girl Cregan stopped himself from adding. "it was a bad day." Snow didnt need that on her conscience.

"I'm sorry you had to go through that alone." Snow remarked hugging Cregan again.

"Me too." Cregan agreed. "I still cant believe you are alive snow, look at you!"

"I missed you little brother." Snow declared kissing him again. "You are going to be covered in my ruby red lips." Snow rubbed at the red on his cheek smearing it further.

"It's a reminder that I'm not dreaming."

+

" Vaemond cares only about Driftmark and the Velaryon line. Not about our politics. Has he made common cause with Otto High tower yet?" Rhaenyra went on and Daemon tilted his head from side to side in contemplation.

''Hm, this is what I fear. Rhaenys has flown to court.'' Daemon agreed

''Surely, she cannot be planning to back him.''

''No. Whatever disagreements we may have had, she's not cruel... or stupid enough to do that.'' Daemon agreed

''Disagreements?''

''She believes we had her son killed so that we might marry.'' Daemon reminded her and Rhaenyra rolled her eyes. 

''Yes... and yet, she's taken Baela to ward.'' Rhaenyra reminded him

''Yes. It is Laena's memory she honors. She has no love for us.'' Daemon reminded her.  ''Has the vipers' venom spread so far?''

''Those vipers rule in my father's name. And my father..." Rhaenyra sighed.  ''What choice do I have?''

''To King's Landing, then.'' Daemon agreed. He hadnt been back in years, too many memories of Snow and her body still in a glass fucking coffin as though that wasnt creepy enough.

+

"We are getting even." Cregan declared.

"We are getting revenge." Snow corrected.

"How?" Cregan questioned looking between them. "Whats our game plan?"

"Oh honey, I love that you want to help but I'm the big sister here and I'm getting my hands dirty, not you." Snow informed him.

"I lost you too Snow." Cregan reminded her.

"I know but if something goes wrong, you have more to live for. I'm just a resurrected legitimized bastard remember?"

"You are more than that." Cregan corrected.

"Prince Aemond, your mother wishes to see you." Criston called through the door.

"Stay." Aemond remarked. "I will see mother and see what she needs."

"Sit snow. Stay snow." Snow teased smiling back at Aemond as hebheaded to the door.

"No one knows you are awake." Cregan realized and Snow shrugged.

"Kind of hard to plan a murder when everyone is looking at me like the last black dragon." Snow remarked.

"Otto did this to you," Cregan whispered as Aemond left. "Otto is Aemond's grandfather, isnt he going to-"

"He doesnt care for his family. He likes his mother and sister but his elder brother is a cunt and his grandfather is a monster." Snow reminded him. "So Aemond is down."

"True loves kiss, is he your true love?" Cregan questioned.

"I wouldnt say that." Snow corrected. "I like him but I dont believe in that mumbo jumbo witchcraft."

"And yet you were kept in a comotased state for 20 years and you are still flawless Snow." Cregan remarked. "And my little sister now."

"I"m always going to be your elder sister." Snow corrected. "I'm sorry I wasnt there for more."

"If I could go back I would say no snow dont eat the apples." Cregan agreed teasingly. "You didnt know, no one but Otto did. We are going to get your revenge."

"Our revenge." Snow agreed. "I missed out on all your best years and now you are a man, I missed dad... he..." she silenced herself as the door opened.

"Petition." Aemond remarked as he closed the door. "Vaemond Velaryon is petitioning for driftmark, the houses in question are already flying here to hear to get justice."

"What are you thinking Snow?" Cregan questioned as she paced the room.

"I was going to kill Otto but with the petition, maybe Daemon is coming and I dont want to scare him off." Snow remarked. Aemond cocked his head.

"You are vicious."

"I prefer wicked."