Project Genesis

By NorthWindsOfArk

After being killed in the crossfire of an Autobot vs. Decepticon battle, the young girl's body is taken by ME... More

Last Day As Human
Light & Life
Testing
Trouble
Controlled
Creation
Meeting
Fixed Up
The Autobots
Miko's "Project"
A/N
Foreboding
A/N
Dear Sparks
Back to School
Dear Sparks
Vince
Little House on the Ashes
Dear Sparks
A Bond
False Information
Bonding

Stars

2.2K 84 5
By NorthWindsOfArk

I looked at my legs and aimed the blade over the left leg. I clenched my teeth and sliced into the metal. Despite my efforts a scream escaped.
Optimus paused and looked in my direction. "Pay attention, Prime." Megatron said aiming a blow at his helm.
I shifted my weight and aimed at the right leg. ::Ace, what happened.:: Optimus somehow managed to say into his comm right as the blade cut through. I released another scream as energon poured from the wounds. Using my elbows, I crawled forward and-
"Shorty! Shorty wake up!"
I jolted awake and found myself in Jazz's servo. "Wha-What happened." I asked leaning back against his large digits. "Ya were screaming an thrash'in about." Jazz said leaning close to my face. "A dream." I said placing a servo on my forehead. Jazz swung his pedes off the berth. "Sounds like a nightmare." Jazz said. I gave a little shrug. Jazz rubbed the back of my head with a digit. "Ya gonna go back ta recharge?" Jazz asked. I shook my head 'No'. Jazz hummed. "Well den, ya wanna come with meh?" Jazz asked. "Sure." I said. Jazz smiled and got off his berth. He opened the door and stepped out of the berthroom. Jazz started to jog down the corridor. "Where are you ta-"
"Ssshhh." Jazz whispered. I blinked at him confused. Jazz glanced at me and winked. "Do ya want to ruin tha surprise?" Jazz said. I smiled and tilted my head. "Depends of what kind." I said running my digits along his servo. "Aye stop dat, it tickles." Jazz said poking my head. I giggled and used both hands. "Tell me." I said. He picked me up by my shirt. "Nah." Jazz said. I gargled and pulled on the collar. His optics widened and he placed me back on his servo. "Ya okay, Shorty?" Jazz asked. "I'm fine." I said. "Oh..." Jazz said looking away from me for a moment. I patted his servo. "I'm just like you guys." I said. Jazz looked back at me with kind optics.
"Look where here!" Jazz said pushing back a hatch. "Close ya optics." Jazz said wiggling a digit in my face. I sighed and closed my eye & optic.
I listened to the sound of Jazz climbing through the hatch. A cold breeze blew against my body. I shivered at the sudden change of temperature.
"Alright Shorty, open 'em." Jazz said. I opened my eye & optic and blinked. Millions of glittering stars shone above us in the sky. "Wow." I whispered. "All of us 'ere have a spot ta think by ourselves." Jazz said. "Really?' I said. Jazz nodded.
"Yup, even Hide."
"I don't think I've met him yet."
"Ya will."
"Does he come up here?"
"Nah, dis my spot."
"Why did you choose this place?" I asked. Jazz gazed up at the stars. "Ah can see Cybertron." Jazz said. "What's that?" I asked interested. "Mah home." Jazz said. "If that's your home why are you here on Earth?" I said. Jazz looked at me. "Wha? Ya don't like meh." He said. I poked his servo. "That's not what I meant and you know it." I said. "Cybertron is kinda broken right now. Used ta be all bright and shiny with crystal flowers, but now its all dull and-"
"Broken." I said. Jazz nodded. "I think my home is broken too." I said. "Wha about yo family." Jazz asked.
"I don't remember... there was Mary."
"Mary?"
"She worked at MECH. She tried to help me escape and..." I trailed off. "Ya don't need to finish, ah know." Jazz said. "You do?" I said as tears slowly started to fall. "I found 'er in da woods with Bulkhead." Jazz said. My spark skipped a beat and the memories came flooding back. I buired my head in my servos. I felt a pair of arms wrap around me. I looked up and saw Jazz's holoform. "We buried her under ah tree near some wild flowers." Jazz said stroking my hair. My mental dam cracked and I wrapped my arms around him. "How long have ya been holdin' stuff back." Jazz murmured. "Since I was brought back." I hiccupped. Jazz rubbed my back. "Well if ya need to, just ask and I'll be there." Jazz murmured. I nodded against his chest.
"Thanks."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

16.8K 383 30
Jordan Stone was a normal girl. She was 18, out of high school, and looking for colleges to go to. She wasn't sure what she was going to do with her...
18.2K 555 20
After the death of Enigma, the Deceptions have stopped at nothing to get revenge on the Autobot that killed her, Optimus Prime. With vengeance being...
2.1K 30 12
During the war for Cybertron. A young Autobot was sent away by his mother, in order to protect him and an ancient relic that he was carrying. Years...
3.5K 94 10
What happens when some of the Transformers turn human? Can they learn to survive in their new human bodies and find a way to change back while having...