𝕋𝕙𝕖 𝕝𝕠𝕧𝕖 𝕠𝕗 𝕒 𝕗𝕒�...

By UltraLily

Once upon a time, a girl lost everything. The scars left behind etched deep into her mind... She could not... More

【Prologue 1】
【Prologue 2】
【Chapter 1】
【Chapter 2】
【Chapter 3】
【Chapter 4】
【Chapter 5】
【Chapter 6】
【Chapter 7】
【Chapter 8】
【Chapter 9】
Q & A!
Chapter 11Unfathomable
【Chapter 12.1】
【Chapter 12.2】
【Chapter 12.3】
【Chapter 12.4】
【Chapter 12.5】
Hiatus?
【Chapter 12.6】
【Chapter 12.7】
【Chapter 13. Who Am I?】.
【Chapter 14. fathomable.】
Chapter 14. 5. A Series of Unfortunate Events in the Hoshino.
【Chapter 15】

【Chapter 10】

4.3K 232 209
By UltraLily

𝕎𝕒𝕣𝕟𝕚𝕟𝕘:

 𝕄𝕖𝕟𝕥𝕚𝕠𝕟𝕤 𝕠𝕗 𝕤𝕦𝕚𝕔𝕚𝕕𝕖, 𝕕𝕖𝕒𝕥𝕙, 𝕒𝕟𝕕 𝕓𝕒𝕕 𝕥𝕙𝕚𝕟𝕘𝕤 𝕠𝕧𝕖𝕣𝕒𝕝𝕝. 

𝔸𝕟𝕕 𝕤𝕡𝕠𝕚𝕝𝕖𝕣𝕤 𝕗𝕠𝕣 𝕖𝕧𝕖𝕟𝕥𝕤 𝕥𝕙𝕒𝕥 𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕡𝕖𝕟 𝕚𝕟 𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝕆𝕤𝕙𝕚 ℕ𝕠 𝕂𝕠 𝕞𝕒𝕟𝕘𝕒. 

ℙ𝕠𝕤𝕤𝕚𝕓𝕝𝕪 𝕥𝕣𝕚𝕘𝕘𝕖𝕣𝕚𝕟𝕘 𝕥𝕠𝕡𝕚𝕔𝕤 𝕒𝕙𝕖𝕒𝕕.

Note:

 This story is a work of fiction... 

Fanfiction.

First person POV

I saw Aqua... he got out of the bed... Ai was stretching and Ruby was asleep...

*DING* 

Ai sent a tweet about the dome...

She went to the door as I followed her...

*DONG*

Ai walked to the door... thinking about breakfast... the dome... everyone would be really happy...

She opened the door...

A man in a black hoodie holding a bouquet of roses... white roses.

"Ai..." she jolted at the unknown voice...

"Congrats on your performance at the dome... how're the twins?" Said the man in a shaky and nervous voice..

My stomach turned... as I knew what was happening... I ran and yelled to her... as the moment seemed slower... and I wasn't moving...

Ai's eyes widened... this man knew the secret..

As he suddenly dropped the bouquet...

Revealing a knife...

A knife he lifelessly gripped with both hands... as he thrusted it into Ai's abdomen...

For Ai it was normal to felt shock, pain... fear... yet never really showed it... and hid it behind the mask of an idol...

But nothing ... but pure willpower... could stop her from hiding it this time...

Her eyes widened at the pain... trying to move back...

I continued running to her... yet I never moved.

I called out to her... yet time seemed frozen... her eyes widened, the knife stabbing her... 

The petals flying with the wind...

Her body recoiling back from the pain...

The blood staining her white clothing...

Aqua opening the door... his shocked eyes...

The killer was yelling things... Yet I couldn't hear them...

Aqua was shocked looking at the scene... Ai covering her abdomen with her arms and cowering in pain.. sweat running from her face as she started talking back to the killer...

She said some things that... I couldn't hear... yet I felt like I knew each word she said...

And the Killer recoiled back in shock... as he ran outside... and never looked back.

Ai lost strength in her to stay up... and slumped down against a door leading to the entrance... Aqua hanging the phone... and yelling more... trying to stop the bleeding...

Ruby was against the door... she looked scared and shocked...

...

I stood there... the words that were said weren't heard in my ears... 

Yet I couldn't move... because I wasn't there...

But as the blurry sounds cleared up I heard her shaky voice once more...

"- asn't a very good mother..." Said Ai sadly... her tone showing the pain she had...

"B-but I'm glad I gave birth to you guys... Umm... what else..." Said Ai... thinking while ruby was more than shocked... Aqua's eyes showing the disbelief at this happening...

I could feel myself crying yet I didn't seem to have a body...

"Ah, I have to say this..." Said Ai... turning her head to ruby who was against the door...

Tightening her hold on Aqua...

"Ruby, Aqua... I love you..." Said Ai... her face looked relieved... Ruby's tears flowing... 

But this gave Ai a smile... one last true smile that came from the Idol...

"Ah, I was finally able to say it... I'm sorry... It took so long for me to say it... Ah! I'm so glad..." 

"Those Words Were Definitely... Not Lies..." Said Ai...her bright smile dimming...her body reeling back to rest against the door...

Those amethyst eyes that once shone like the brightest star in the night... were now as lifeless as a black hole that drained life around it.

Aqua started to say things... Ruby crying more... every noise was blurring out with her loud thoughts...

And Ai's eyes were devoid of all light... her head resting against the wall... her mouth spilling blood, her dress and Aqua's clothes spilled with her warm blood...

As darkness came...

I gasped for air... and my body was here... I was crying... it was a room with darkness...

I looked to the side... Ai lying there, Ruby clutching onto her, Aqua to her side... And I was on the other side of the bed, facing Ai's back...

As I realized...

"Just... a nightmare..."

Narrator POV

"Just.. a nightmare..." Murmured Shinju while silently crying...

She didn't know why she would have a nightmare at a time like this... but it made sense... It wasn't healthy to constantly picture the murder scene of you mother... the murder scene she remembered... she had the knowledge... and with it came a responsibility...

She looked at the clock on the wall... 5:52AM... 

She could still sleep a bit more...

So she relaxed once more...

...

She still couldn't sleep... she realized she couldn't hold back her tears anymore... 

So she simply started to take deep breaths in the darkness... to wait until Ai would wake up, as she always woke up early to go to lessons, she then went to practices and rehearsals, and usually Miyako would come take care of them...

But she was sobbing as silently as she could...

She really wanted to protect Ai... she couldn't allow her to die...

Ai was her mother, the person she admired the most...

She needed to do her best to protect her...

... 

But she couldn't hold her tears anymore...

She needed to cry...

So she silently got out of bed... and walked towards the door... and looked back to see Ai snoring, Aqua using ruby as a body pillow, and Ruby using Ai's arm as a pillow...

This is the type of peace she wants to protect.

...

So she silently went out of the room... she was silently sobbing... and closed the door. Completely sure that they were all asleep...

Unbeknownst to her, Ai was awake the whole time.

...

She was crying her lungs out... 

The fresh image of Ai's lifeless corpse...

The image of Ruby crying... The image of Aqua's cold face covered with Ai's warm and crimson blood.

All in her mind...

The people she spent so much time with... the people that showed her what happiness was...

She wouldn't let that happen...

It is too... horrifying...

She was sitting on the floor... knees hugged by her arms, her back against the wall...

She was still crying... it was too horrifying ... even if she had seen something like that before... it was still horrible.

"Don't worry... Mama Is here..." Shinju was brought to a hug by an unknown person...  Shinju looked to the side... and saw a crouching Ai... her warm smile and bright eyes... being overshadowed by the image of her dead and dark eyes... her corpse stained with her warm blood... the metallic scent overpowering the scent of the white roses...

But currently there was only a cold scent... the scent of the cold of the night... the scent of her salty tears... the scent of Ai's live body...

Ai hugged Shinju tighter as she seemed to cry more at her precise ...

Shinju cried... cried more and more...

She definitely couldn't let her die... a kind person like Ai deserves more...

"I love you mama"... Blurted out Shinju from the bottom of her heart... and... unknown to her... it wasn't a lie... 

But she cried more and more... Ai hugging her tighter moved by her words... noticing Shinju was shaking... and wondering what happened...

...

"Are you OK now?" Asked Ai... Shinju stopped crying... the image of Ai's corpse gone... and replaced by the worried and warm face of Ai...

Shinju just nodded... her face wasn't wearing a smile and an innocent expression like always... but it was rather using a cold and broken face... with her teary eyes and red nose...

"Did you have a nightmare?" Asked Ai...

Shinju just nodded... tears threatening to escape remembering... but she remained calm...

"Do you wanna have a talk about it?" Asked Ai...

Shinju shook her head...

And looked at something that caught her eye that was used as a decoration in the top of the desk...

Pink star shaped sand... 

"Mama..." Said Shinju... remembering to change her cold expression... shifted to that of an innocent and curious child...

"I'm here..." Said Ai... and turned to look at Shinju... her facial expression completely changed... but it looked forced...

"Where did you get the little stars?" Asked Shinju pointing at the container... trying to mimic the vocabulary of a child who wouldn't think that is sand.

"Oh, A fan... I think his name was Ryosuke... Ryosuke-un gave it to me in today's handshake event. It is really pretty isn't it?"

"Mhm..." Now Shinju thought of something... a possible plan to show the killer that Ai cared for his fans... maybe knowing his name and even showing him the star sand would make him regret it... and everything could be peace and happiness...

Right?

But then Shinju just leaned on Ai... and both knew that silence was better than a thousand words... Mother and Child... 

And they continued in a hug in the darkness... Shinju felt peace... because truthfully... she wanted this life to continue as it was... and the hug continued until Shinju fell asleep in Ai's lap... and was carried back to the room...

Ai deducted that maybe her anxiousness was coming from nightmares... and Shinju's smile that seemed to mimic Ai's in a way... was completely gone after she cried... but then shifted into a fake expression... one that became true and her eyes shined  at the sight of the sand...

This reminded Ai of herself... because she noticed that her daughter lied too with her emotions...

And even lied to herself.

...

...

But Shinju forgot something... the fact that the source of everything was an innocent comment made by Aqua about who was the father... that prompted Ai to give her direction to him...

And some time later led to her death...

...

And this was the day that Aqua made that comment...

But Shinju was still sleeping... this due to the nightmare she had earlier today...

...

But only had a new nightmare.

...

The next day Ai and the triplets went to a meeting with the president Saito, and Miyako...

Shinju was just absentmindedly smiling and not paying attention to anything...

Her vision seemed blurry from the thought of what would happen in the soon future... her heart pounding...

She was also shaking... something that once Aqua noticed... and he asked her...

"The dome is so important! Mama is going there! Its awesome! Mama is so awesome! And we are her kids! That makes us awesome by inheritance!" Said Shinju... who just half heartedly tried to imitate something that Ruby would say...

And a dumfounded Aqua just nodded... and had a monologue about everything that would happen... about how the dome wasn't just a normal concert, but also required a good staff that could handle everyone, managers, security...

Prompting Shinju to stop whatever would happen against Ai... Because it wasn't only awesome for her, but for everyone too.

Ruby also heard this... and started to geek out about how Ai was so popular and awesome... backed up by how she already had over one million followers on twitter... and how Ai was incredibly talented and cute...

Prompting Shinju to not let Ai's talent to waste 6 feet under...

And they would be able to watch it along with Miyako... Though Shinju wasn't completely sure if that could happen.

It would be great for everyone... if there would be no tragedy...

...

The day of the dome was tomorrow...

She didn't want to sleep... her nightmares were only repeating and variating...

In one dream she was there and deviated the knife... Only for the killer to toss Shinju to the side, and repeatedly stab Ai...

In one dream she pushed Ai out of the way... But she was the one who got stabbed by the knife... and the momentum caused part of her head to be nearly decapitated by the knife... and bled out while the killer stabbed Ai...

At this point, Shinju had calmed down and accepted that all peace and happiness was over, and showed everyone her usual behavior... making them calm down...

...

She was ready to face destiny...

Author note

heh

Author Note...

OHAYO!

I hope I got a lot of you guys at the beginning

Heh

next chapter... maybe something will happen...

but at this point everyone knows what is aproaching.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

99.3K 2.3K 49
This is my first story so the grammar is a little bad here a little bit, but i am learning. Also the updates will be Slow. What happens when you get...
11.2K 295 26
Warning : Gore, mass murderings, assassinations, tortures and inhumane actions. Read at your own risk. MC died in real world and when he regained his...
5.3K 132 35
Kokichi died at a killing game but the reincarnated as his toddler self at an orphanage?! Read his story as he grows up in the KomaHina family and le...
74.4K 2.8K 35
Luna Amemiya, the 𝐲𝐨𝐮𝐧𝐠𝐞𝐫 𝐬𝐢𝐬𝐭𝐞𝐫 of Gorou Amemiya. Like her older brother, she was a big fan of the young idol, 𝐇𝐨𝐬𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐨 𝐀𝐢. Who...