4 Below.

By Kiboki_kinoki

Krel Tarron X ( F )Reader. ( She/her pronouns. ) A Noble From Akiridion-5 named Y/n is on route to a Kleb-tas... More

Terra Incognita.
Terra Incognita. ( Pt. 2)
Terra Incognita. ( Pt. 3 )
Terra Incognita. ( Pt. 4 )
Terra Incognita. ( Pt. 5 )
Terra Incognita. ( Pt. 6 )
Crash Landing.
Crash Landing. ( Pt. 2 )
Crash Landing. ( Pt. 3 )
Crash Landing. ( Pt. 4 )
Crash Landing. ( Pt. 5 )
Crash Landing. ( Pt. 6 )
Crash Landing. ( Pt. 7 )
Mind Over Matter.
Mind Over Matter. ( Pt. 3 )
Mind Over Matter. ( Pt. 4 )
Beetle Mania.
Beetle Mania. ( Pt. 2 )
Beetle Mania. ( Pt. 3 )
Beetle Mania. ( Pt. 4 )
Collision Course.
Collision Course. ( Pt. 2 )
Collision Course. ( Pt. 3 )
Collision Course. ( Pt. 4 )
D'aja Vu.
D'aja Vu. ( Pt. 2? )
D'aja Vu. ( Pt. 3 )
D'aja Vu. ( Pt. 4 )
D'aja Vu. ( Pt. 5 )
Flying the Coop.
Flying the Coop. ( Pt. 2 )
Flying the Coop. ( Pt. 3)
Party Crashers.
Party Crashers. ( Pt. 2 )
Party Crashers. ( Pt. 3 )
Lightning in a Bottle.
Lightning in a Bottle. ( Pt. 2 )
Lightning in a Bottle. ( Pt. 3 )
Lightning in a Bottle. ( Pt. 4 )
The Arcadian Job.
The Arcadian Job. ( Pt. 2 )
The Arcadian Job. ( Pt. 3 )
Truth Be Told.
Truth Be Told. ( Pt. 2 )
Truth Be Told. ( Pt. 3 )
Last Night on Earth.
Last Night on Earth. ( Pt. 2 )
Last Night on Earth. ( Pt. 3 )
Bad Omen.
Bad Omen. ( Pt. 2 )
Bad Omen. ( Pt. 3 )
Season Two.
Moving Day.
Moving Day. ( Pt. 2 )
Moving Day. ( Pt. 3 )
Moonlight Run.
Moonlight Run. ( Pt. 2 )
Moonlight Run. ( Pt. 3 )

Mind Over Matter. ( Pt. 2 )

1.2K 45 10
By Kiboki_kinoki

[ 3rd Person P.O.V ]

The three teens went towards The Mother Ship with a big frown, Y/n kicked the door open and went inside followed by Krel and Aja. The three of them looked at Varvatos showing their disappointment and annoyed faces.

" Were you able to follow the four Human rules of being inconspicuous? " Varvatos asked from the comfort of his seat turning his head to glance at the three teens. " Hey there, buddy boy- " the blank greeted only to be greeted by back Krel's heavy bag.

Y/n and Aja placed their bags down on the floor, still frowning. " Varvatos will take that as a ' No. ' " he turned his head away looking at what's ahead of him.

" The school overlord gave us something called detention. " Krel said, walking over to Varvatos leaning on the tiny counter for pots with plants. " We're so bad at being human, we're actually being punished for it. " Aja added taking the door knob and shuts the door.

" I do not like this ' detention ' it sounds rather, unbefitting for us. " Y/n complained with crossed arms, looking at where Varvatos is looking. " Is that the Eli? " She asked pointing at the Hologram the the Mom Blank scared him off.

" Intruder alert. "

" It is the Eli. " Aja confirmed looking at Krel and Y/n. Varvatos stood up from his seat. " You allowed him to follow you home? " Varvatos scowled pointing down at ' home '

" He knows where we live. " Aja defended. " he's the one who gave us the News Paper that we didn't receive because of you, " Y/n pressed a finger on Varvatos's chest. " Remember? "

" This nuisance must be dealt with, before he exposes you to the entire planet! " Varvatos yelled getting way ahead of himself. " Annihilate him! Destroy him! " He chuckled at his ideas. " Crush his bones to powder! Drink his blood from the keg of glory! "

The three teens looked at him unimpressed. " Wow great idea, Vex. " Y/n muttered, leaning to the small counter of pots with her arms crossed. Varvatos removed Luug from him that's biting his hand.

" Right, because there's nothing inconspicuous about that. " Aja said behind him, " he seems quite interested in us. " Krel added.

" Varvatos has warned you, such curiousity could lead to- "

" To agony and pain. " The three teens said in unison making overdramatic actions emphasizing the word ' pain. ' Y/n sighed waving her hands. " Yes, yes, we know. " She deadpanned.

" But what can we do about it? " Aja rested her hands on her hips, looking at Varvatos. " Learn what intelligence he's gathered. " Varvatos said as he pointed at the Eli's Hologram. " And how should we go about that, exactly? " Krel asked with crossed arms.

" Torture. The Eli has ten fingers. " He walked towards the three with the tips of his fingers together. " Bring Varvatos back two of them. " He raised two fingers out of three.

" Preferably thumbs. " He cackled raising his thumbs. " Since you're such a fan of torture, why don't you do it? " Aja pushed one of Varvatos's hands down.

" He can't. " Krel pushed the other hand down. " The great commander Varvatos Vex refuses to leave the spaceship. " Krel said sarcastically.

" All because he doesn't want to be in his Saggy Human form. " Y/n added, pointing at Varvatos. " It is beneath Varvatos' station to be gross. " He sat down on his favourite chair resting his legs on the tiny table Infront.

" Besides. There is much to be learned about the indigenous culture through his talking box. " Varvatos picked up a remote and clicked it activating the talking box. Luug went towards him, staring at his feet.

Luug then bites Varvatos' feet. " Humans obtain monetary gains and weekend getaways, based on their gyrational strength. " Varvatos moved his feet and stepped on Luug, resting one of his feet on him.

" Ohh. " Aja said before turning Y/n and Krel around. " I have excellent gyrational strength. " She said before jumping on the seating area, sitting on it with crossed legs. " Either way, we're not torturing the Eli. " Krel added, jumping over the seat, moving Luug away with his legs.

" He needs his thumbs. " Y/n said before doing an aerial landing right on the tiny table Infront of Varvatos. She sat down with crossed legs watching the talking box. " I need his thumbs! " Varvatos yelled at Y/n, quite annoyed since she's blocking the talking box from his sight.

He sighed and gave up. " Fine. But we need to know what is in that mind of his. " Krel placed his hand on his chin. " Are you thinking what I'm thinking? " He looked at Y/n who looked back at him, confused.

" No. " Aja said.

" Not once. " Varvatos added.

" Not at all. " Y/n shook her head resting her hands on her knees. " But what if you could? " He smiled, thinking of another prototype to work on.

( Inside The Mother Ship, The Farrier. )

Krel stood Infront of a table using Akiridion tech with Music playing in the background, he moves his head to the rhythm as he continues to work. " Almost there. " He muttered.

" Just need to tweak the cranial nob. " He stared with a serious face on his prototype. " And this beat. " He added as the orb of music appeared right beside him. He clicked it and it played another music.

The orb sang, he doesn't like it so he changed it into a more suitable beat for him. The door way opened right behind him. He turned to see Y/n, Aja and Luug.

" Are you having a Very small party? " Aja asked lowly as she lowers Luug down who's eating the orb of music. Y/n pushes the orb away as Aja puts Luug down. Luug ran after it, determined to Catch it.

" I'm making a mind reader to see inside the Eli's head. " Krel answered as he turned to face the two. " Interesting. " Y/n approved as she watches Luug run after the orb. " Ooh! See inside my head! " Aja suggested.

" Ha! " Krel smiled showing his prototype before putting it on.

[ Krel's P.O.V ]

I put on my prototype, adjusting the signal to read my Sister's head. " What am I thinking right now? " Aja asked, I kept changing the signal seeing that the signal seems to be a little too low.

" I am not a gloober. " I said in a flat tone seeing a gloober on top of her head, she smiled and looked at me. " You look like one with that on your face. " I smiled taking off my prototype.

" No, I read your thoughts! " I gasped and looked at Y/n not putting my prototype back on. " Think of a number between 1 and 100. " I said to her, she looked at me with a question mark above her head before picking a number.

' 6 '

" 6 "

' 42 '

Aja's mind joined in.

" 42 "

' 19 '

" 19 "

Luug whined not catching the orb successfully. " Now you're just thinking of Puppies. " I added, Aja opened her mouth in suprise which makes me proud, I am a genius in Akiridion-5 after all.

" Lively! " She smiled before turning away to leave the room. " Wearing Akiridion technology strapped to your face will only draw "

" more attention to ourselves. " We said at the same time. I smiled walking after her, Y/n followed right behind me, it seems that she doesn't want her mind to read. " I can read your mind keep up. " I taunted Aja.

" Okay, I'm thinking of a number between one and one thousand- " Aja said getting competitive with a mind reader. Y/n chuckled right behind me, I am determined to read her mind. Later.

" Puppies again? " I asked before turning to face Y/n. " Kleb! " Aja groaned right behind me. Y/n smiled at me, tilting her head with a question mark above her head.

' hm? Are you trying to see what's in my mind Krel? '

She said with her mind, smirking as she tilts her head sideways. " No, not at all. " I answered sarcastically as I walked backwards. Suddenly an emoticon appeared above her head, it make a shocked face.

" Huh- " I fell over the edge of the door making me fall bottom first. I groaned and sat up. " This is why you look at where you're going. " Y/n laughed, giving me a hand. I looked above her head to see a Gloober with a bandage on its head.

" I am not a Gloober! " I yelled glaring at her. " You're my Gloober. " She patted my head with a smile, now a heart appeared on top of her head. " A cute Gloober. " I frowned at her pushing her hand away softly, hiding the dark blushes appearing on my face. She's making my heart jump, did she learn this at the building of Math? " Are you two done? " Aja asked.

( At the planetarium. )

[ 3rd Person P.O.V ]

" Do aliens exist, or are we alone in the universe? " The Janeth asked the crowd of students right Infront of her. " I'll get you decide. " The three teens looked at each other with an unimpressed look.

" Your projects for the school science fair are due next week. " The Janeth opened the doors of the Planetarium letting the students inside to wander around and explore. " Explore and find inspiration. "

" Because if I have to grade one more Baking Soda Volcano, I'll explode! " She raised her glasses eyeing each of the students that passes by her. Aja looked around as she walked towards the doors of the Planetarium.

" Maybe this place has a spare Daxial Array- " her eyes stopped at Krel who's putting on his prototype. " What are you doing? " Y/n asked looking at him with her face saying, that's inconspicuous.

" I'm going to reconnoiter. " Krel whispered at the two, they are the last ones to go inside the Planetarium, The Janeth closed the doors behind them. " No Hugs Today, Mr. Tarron. " the Janeth said as she walks after the three.

The Model of the Planetarium circles in the middle of the room, the three teenagers spreads their sight finding the Eli.

' If I flunk science, my parents are gonna kill me. '

" Then study hard. " Krel said pointing at the boy walking pass them. " What? " Y/n turned to Krel who's talking to the boy as they walk. " Do not die, my friend! "

' why hasn't anyone noticed my new hair cut? '

" You eliminated hairs from your head! " Krel walked towards a girl with tiny pig tails and glasses who's leaning at a Barrier. He touched her hair and walked away, Backwards. " Ha! Very pleasing! " He said, pointing at the girl.

" Huh? " The Darci said, looking at Krel who's walking backwards towards Aja and Y/n who's admiring the constellations printed on a mini Planet.

" Did you see how she looked at me? " Krel asked with a confident smirk, only for that smirk to drop as his eyes met Y/n's who's clearly unimpressed. " No. But I'm sure it was sad. " Krel's face dropped as well as his confident figure.

" Come, Little brother, Y/n. " Aja pulled the two by the arm. " Let's find the Eli. " Krel gasped as he was caught off guard.

' Can we just go home already? '

" I have been asking myself that very same question. " Krel said, walking towards the boy, placing his arm on his shoulder. Y/n quickly pulled him away from the boy with a smile before quickly following Aja.

They stopped bumping on each other. Aja turned to face Y/n and Krel, placing a hand on their shoulders. " Look. He's talking to that lumbering oaf with golden hair. " Aja pointed with her thumb.

A boy with golden hair wearing a teal polo shirt with brown pants paired with a belt and white shoes was leaning towards a poster and the Eli was right beside him, hiding behind the poster.

The Eli yelped and fell forward, trying to run away. The Lumbering oaf looked at him confused before getting dragged by the arm. " Huh? "

" Distract the oaf while I read the Eli's thoughts. " Krel said to the two, Aja and Y/n smiled looking at the two figures of the boys running away.

" I know what I saw, Steve! Right through their window. " The Eli said, panicking as the oaf just looked at the Planetarium that's moving. " They were aliens! " The Eli yelled going to his tippy for a sekton.

" Aliens? Illegal aliens? " The Steve asked turning his head to the Eli. " No! Alien aliens! " The Eli freaked. " Maybe they were just, you know, dressing up the way you dorks like to, Huh? "

" This wasn't cosplaying. " The Eli fought for his side. " They were blue aliens living in a house that just.. Boom! Appeared out of nowhere!! " The Eli said walking and moving his hands dramatically.

" Look, Arcadia is a strange place. " The Steve looked at the Eli. " But it's strange with creeps and Trolls not Blue E.T.s and Magic houses. "

Aja and Y/n looked at the oaf who's talking very loudly. Aja elbowed the pedestal containing a rock from the moon but it didn't budge so Y/n kicked the pedestal making the rock fall to Aja's hands.

" Oh no! " Y/n yelled acting as if she's helping Aja. " Help! " Y/n yelled once more getting the attention of other Students, Mostly boys. " Somebody strong and brave with Golden Hair! " Aja added as she acted like she's struggling.

" I gotcha! " A boy with golden hair ran towards the two ladies with a confident smile. " No, somebody else. " Y/n raised her hand, stopping the boy. The boy walked backwards away from the two. " Don't gotcha. "

" Well, looks like a job for the palchuck. " The oaf punched the air with a smile before walking away from the Eli. " Palchuck! " he chanted as he ran down to help the two.

" A word, " The Eli screamed hearing a voice behind him. " Mr. Elijah Leslie Pepperjack. " Krel said with his hands behind his back. The Eli held onto the railings planning to get away but his legs doesn't follow.

Aja gave the Rock to The Steve who seems to struggle with it. " Ugh! What is this? " The two watched the Steve struggle with a smile. " The heaviest rock on earth? " He added to the complain, carrying the rock on his chest.

" Actually, it's from the moon. " Aja said bouncing the rock with one hand, giving to Y/n who threw it back to the oaf. " Lively, right? " Y/n chuckled.

" Sure, can you, um.. " the Steve strained wobbling as he tries to carry the stone. " Lend me a hand? " Y/n looked at where Krel and The Eli is whole holding her hands to her back. " Let's see. " She muttered. " Nope. " Aja said with a smile, watching the Steve struggle.

" Ooh! Is that a virtual reality headset? Can I try it? " The Eli asked with a smile, getting attracted to Krel's prototype. Krel slapped his hand away. " You've been spying on us! " He said to the Eli.

' He's going to space-kidnap me! '

The Eli panicked mentally. Showing a cow getting captured by an Alien ship. " Is that a cow? " Krel asked looking above the Eli's head. "Well, whatever it is you think you saw, the four arms and the blue thing, it wasn't real. " Krel denied the truth, trying to make the Eli believe in him.

' oh my gosh, He knows! He knows I saw blue them! '

The Eli's eyes glanced elsewhere not meeting Krel's gaze. " Whatever you saw, there is an explanation. " Krel turned away, thinking of a reason, any reason.

" My sister, Y/n and I wear special glowing.. " Krel chuckled, he's running out of words. " Clothes. " He explained, looking up thinking of another things to say. " And we dress like that because- "

' Cosplay? Steve was right! '

Krel's eyes lighten up as he heard a word called ' Cosplay ' " Cosplay, yes! " He said with a smile before pausing, thinking. What is a cosplay? " Uh, what is a cosplay? "

" It's where you dress up as your favourite movie of TV character. " The Eli explained. " Sometimes I dress up as Super Agent Muldoon from- "

" I don't know what that means, but, yes, that is exactly what we do. " Krel pointed at the Eli with a smile. Suddenly his prototype caught a sound of something that's isn't from this planet.

He looked around, increasing the signal of his prototype. " Wait, that language. That's definitely not from this planet. " He muttered to himself before running away. " Maybe we can cosplay together? " The Eli asked the running Krel.

Krel looks around the room full of students increasing the signal as he finally spots the alien in just a mere sekton. " Oh, no! He's getting away! " He yelled before walking backwards. " Seklos and Gaylen, help me! "

He jumped on top of the railing landing on Saturn. He heard the Alien speak once more. " No, no, no, no, no! " Krel yelled trying to reach the alien with his hand, as if he can.

The machine buzzed and cracked, something must have triggered it. " Yah-hh!! " Krel yelled as the speed of the planetary Machine went faster. " Mr. Tarron, what on Saturn are you doing? " The Janeth asked, holding a clipboard to her side. Krel yells as he tried to hold on.

Aja and Y/n watches as the Steve tries to push the pedestal up back to its position still struggling as he does. Aja gasped at her sight. " Kleb! " She yelled making Y/n looked at her. " What? " She watched Aja run away.

" How the heck are you so heavy? " The Steve asked kneeling with one knee. Y/n rubbed her face before helping the Steve push the pedestal up. " Wait, how did you..? " The Steve asked barely breathing as he watched Y/n run after Aja. " Wow. "

Aja jumped on top on the barrier grabbing on Neptune follow by Y/n who grabbed Uranus. " What happened to being inconspicuous? " Aja yelled her brother while holding on Neptune. " We're not alone!! " Krel barely yelled back.

Y/n yelled at the Change of speed just in time to grab Aja's hand. Uranus got dislodge from the machine. " You just dislodged Uranus. " The Janeth yelled at the three.

Y/n helped Aja get to the Planet Model of earth, by pushing her up with one of her hands, she herself went on top of Neptune balancing herself.

Aja ran to the Asteriod belt towards Krel jumping on Uranus, Y/n followed, slipping on her way, luckily she caught the metal holding the Asteroid belt up only for it to give up on her. " Aw, Kleb! "

Aja quickly got Krel and carried him by the waist while Y/n jumped from pole to pole getting somewhere safe before the Machine falls on them.

Aja and Y/n used their Serrator's to lessen the pain of the Fall, luckily no one saw them use their Serrator's. Aja removed a metal that got stuck to her head, glaring at Krel, while Krel moves an Alien ship away from him.

Y/n on the other hand pushed the Model of Neptune away from her by kicking it. " Ms. L/n, Mr. And Ms. Tarron! " The Janeth yelled at them with hands on her hips.

" The school's insurance does not cover planetary destruction! " She yelled only to walk backwards away from Krel. " My mistake! " Krel said with a smile.

" No, no, no! No Hugs. No touching! " The Janeth yelled at Krel, walking away from him, backwards. " Come on, Hug? " Krel said, opening his arms as he walked after her.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.1K 57 12
Trollhunters krexie cute fanfic "Don't worry, just as my big sister said, our stars will align." Krel says. He leans in and gives a loving kiss to Do...
883 35 22
"𝐇𝐨𝐰 𝐟𝐚𝐫 𝐢𝐬 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐟𝐚𝐥𝐥?..." . . . "𝐓𝐞𝐥𝐥 𝐮𝐬 𝐰𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐬𝐚𝐰..." . . . "𝐖𝐡𝐚𝐭𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐫 𝐢𝐭 𝐭𝐚𝐤𝐞𝐬...𝐭𝐨 𝐰𝐢𝐧 𝐭𝐡𝐞...
167K 7.1K 41
Meet teenagers Jim Lake and Y/N L/N. Two great kids here in his small town called Arcadia. Although every day might be the same, go to school, do ho...
85.8K 3.5K 68
𝐓𝐀𝐋𝐄𝐒 𝐎𝐅 𝐀𝐑𝐆𝐀𝐍𝐓𝐄: 𝐁𝐎𝐎𝐊 𝐈 - 𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐆𝐮𝐚𝐫𝐝𝐢𝐚𝐧 𝐨𝐟 𝐓𝐫𝐨𝐥𝐥𝐡𝐮𝐧𝐭𝐞𝐫𝐬 "𝑫𝒆𝒔𝒕𝒊𝒏𝒚 𝒊𝒔 𝒂 𝒈𝒊𝒇𝒕." - Jim Lake Jr...