One in a Million

De czyrhyne

Bighit E. hired a new manager for BTS. Park Jihyo, who's the same age as Jin secured the position. What's m... Mais

Prologue
1
2
3.
4.
5.
6.
7.
8
9.
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41.
42
43
44
45
46
47
48
49
50
51
52
53
54
55
56
57
58
59
60
61
62
63
64
65
66
67
68
69
70
71
72.
73
74
75
76
77
78
79
80
81
82
83
84
85
86
87
88
89
90
91
92
93
94
95
96
97
98
100. Finale

99.

779 19 1
De czyrhyne

❤️Our Beloved Summer ❤️

Taehyung is filming a variety show as a fixed cast and for a special episode, each member was asked to invite a guest close to their heart. Taehyung decided to invite one of his free members, who happened to be Yoongi.

The members and the guests are casually reminiscing memorable moments they shared with their guests until the conversation becomes anything under the sun. 

"Oi, hyung... do you remember that drama you filmed before? You played as an Artist and dated in high school with the female lead."

Taehyung asked, referring to one of their members.

"What about it?"

The actor asked.

"Do you want to film a mini version of it? This time, we will hire different actors. Which episode should we remake?"

"Suddenly? Where is this idea came from?"

Someone asked, fascinatingly. They always find Taehyung's curiosity and imagination unique from the rest but no one is complaining as anything that comes from his head entertains them with glee.

Just because. Give me a moment, I will hire the female lead. Hyung, (referring to the original actor) please choose the scene we will re-enact, okay?"

"Who will you call now?"

"Just wait for it, you'll be shocked later."

He added while dialing the number of the mysterious actress he was about to hire (as their guest).

"Hello?"

"Noona, hi! How are you?"

Yoongi grabbed Taehyung's arm as soon as he heard the female's voice behind the phone call. He was surprised, his mouth is partially opened.

"I'm fine, why the sudden call? Is everything okay?"

"Yeah, I just missed you all of a sudden."

"(chuckles) Aigoo, our little baby needs some attention? Feeling bored?"

He scratched his head in embarrassment. All the members and guests that are listening to their phone conversation have a certain look on their faces - adorableness towards him. The members are even silently laughing at him for being treated as a baby by Jihyo. Yeah, obviously he called Jihyo, the finest actress he has in mind. 

"Noona! Can you, not treat me like a child? I'm a grown man, you know?"

"Since when?!"

She asked, surprised.

"Ya~ah!"

"Yah"

Butted Yoongi in his low tone. He suddenly wants to reprimand Taehyung for talking back to Jihyo casually. The two BTS members naturally forgot about the camera and banter like always.

"Was that Yoongi?"

"Huh? Anyway, can you do me a favor, Noona? Please go to the address I will send you. Don't ask anything and just go, okay? You trust me anyway, right? I'll see you here! Bye!"

As soon as he ended the call, Taehyung with the help of his other members confiscated Yoongi's phone so he cannot give heads-up to Jihyo. The bickering continues and an hour has passed without them knowing. The laughter was interrupted by the doorbell and Taehyung instinctively holds Yoongi and asked another member to keep him away from the door as he fetch the new guest. To everyone's expectation, Jihyo arrived. She's wearing a comfortable outfit; an oversized sweater and sweatpants. Her hair is messily put into a bun and needless to say, her face was decorated with nothing but her flawless skin. 

Jihyo was so shocked to see a bunch of people outside the place Taehyung asked her to go to. They were so busy checking here and there but all seems to be waiting for her as well. One of the staff lead her to the door and told her to ring the doorbell. She did as she was told, still with a surprised and now suspicious look on her face. Though she's smiling, she's also being cautious. As soon as the door opens, she tears her eyes away from the staff who's filming her and greeted the person by the door, only to stop midway to grab the person by the neck - none other than the prankster, Taehyung.

"Yah! What's all this about?"

"(laughing) Noona, please help me out. They say I need to bring a female friend to the set. They won't leave me be if I don't call someone so I decided to have you here."

"Why me though?"

"Who else then, if not you?"

Taehyung asked innocently, implying he doesn't have a female friend other than her. After a moment of silence, Jihyo finally let go of him and fixed his collar (as if she crumpled it).

"Everyone's waiting for you, Noona. Let's go inside."

"I'm so embarrassed right now, you don't have the slightest idea, Kim Taehyung!"

She softly yells at him while trying to fix her fringe as if it will significantly change her appearance.

"You don't need to worry, Noona. You look great as usual."

"(make face) As if!"

"Taehyung, aren't you coming?"

Asked one of the casts who was waiting for them.

"Noona, hurry up! They're all waiting for us."

He pulls her inside and pushes her to walk toward the living room where everyone is waiting. Jihyo immediately bowed and greeted everyone as soon as she saw them. She was trying hard to hide her reddened face when she realized that several famous actors are also there. 

"Hyung! Meet my favorite person in the world, Jihyo noona."

Taehyung introduced her with pride. Again, she bowed and this time introduced herself properly.

"Hello everyone. My name is Park Jihyo."

She said softly but as she met eyes with Yoongi who is silently observing her, she instinctively went next to her to gain a little courage when facing people. To her surprise though, Taehyung grabs her arm and make her seat next to the most popular actor in the room.

"Noona, sit here. This hyung is going to be in a Marvel movie, you know? You should be acquainted with him more since you are also working in the US. Please give him some good advice."

"(shocked) How could you ask me to give him advice?! He is such a star, a million times more popular than me, Taehyung-ssi!"

She answered, perplexed but Taehyung only shrug his shoulder as if what he said meant nothing but a casual thought.

"Woon Shik hyung, have you thought of the scene yet?"

He asked, changing the topic.

"We have a scene where I (Woong) go overseas to study and I called Yeon Soo. We are on a phone call when Woong confessed his feelings to Yeon Soo and she said that Woong should've told her he loves her in person without knowing Woong is just behind her. There's also a kiss scene after that."

"That's it! That's it!"

Taehyung said enthusiastically while clapping his hands like a toddler. Yoongi who knows the story is now frowning and shaking his head in disbelief. Jihyo on the other hand is just looking at them with curious eyes, oblivious to what's happening. Woo Shik asked a staff to find that particular episode of the drama so the two actors; Yoongi and Jihyo will know what to do.

--------------------------------

"Me?!"

She loudly asked them, pointing her index finger to herself. After they explained the situation to her, only then she understood why she was asked to be there. For a split second, she was unsure of what to do with Taehyung. Should she chop his body into pieces and bury the parts separately or hang him in the ceiling and leave him until someone finds his body. In the end, she can only sigh and obliged. With the look on everyone's face, she was very sure there was no turning back now. She watched the whole scene unfold before her eyes and tried to analyze and memorize the line; setting aside her own thoughts. Fortunately, her competitiveness gets the better of her and she momentarily forgot about being shy in front of her senior actors. She even watched the scene twice and told Yoongi to do his best too.

They all went outside to film the scene properly; again Taehyung led everyone. The casts are surprisingly into it too and readied the cameras. Jihyo inhaled deeply and mouthed her lines before they start to shoot. Everyone is quiet as the two actors go over their lines quietly as if absorbed by the moment.

"This will be awesome, hyung. I'm telling you!"

Taehyung told Woo Shik with a proud face. He also had his phone ready to film the two. There's no way he'll miss out on such a rare opportunity. 

"NG!"

Says Seo Jun.

"You forgot about the kiss scene!"

He teased. Jihyo felt her cheeks blushing at the sudden remark. Seo Jun, being a prankster himself too insists on filming the scene entirely just like how it was in the drama. Now he's using both his hyung card and senior card just so they cannot refuse him.

"Jihyo, I heard you're also acting, right? Let the people of Korea know how great of an actress you are! We called you here without knowing anything yet you are delivering beyond expectations. Because of that, I wanted to be greedy so much as to push you like this."

He said, unsure if encouraging her or secretly teasing her; or maybe both. In the end, Yoongi thought it was also a great opportunity for Jihyo so instead of protecting his idol image (since he thought he sucks at acting), he decided to give it his all to secure the chance for Jihyo.

"Let's do it in one shot, Jihyo. I'll do my best to support you."

The conviction in his voice made her make up her mind too. 

Okay! It's just work, think of nothing but the character's feelings. You can do it, Jihyo!

She told herself quietly.

"Cut!"

Yelled the director and everyone cheered the two as loud as they could. Even Taehyung didn't expect his brother to do so well but all his cunning plans successfully worked making him the happiest person at that moment. Seo Jun congratulated Jihyo and even asked her to be his leading lady next time. Though he meant it as a joke, Jihyo cannot help herself but feel proud. Yoongi also thanked Seo Jun for his good words and encouragement toward his woman. Now that the ambush drama filming has ended, everyone settled back to the shared house and plans for dinner.

~~~

a/n: drama scene on next chapter (final chapter) 😊❤️

Continue lendo

Você também vai gostar

5.4K 436 28
Park Jihyo is just a normal teenager, looking for a first love. On her first day back to school, she bumps into Min Yoon Gi ( Suga ). He's a senior...
189 0 20
You are an innocent, excitable new girl, moving all the way to Korea due to your dad's new job. As you anxiously learn about the new world around you...
24.2K 1.1K 13
What happens when Mr Jeon's son jeon Jungkook take overs his position? And park Jimin is his secretary Will Jimin survive his job with his new boss? ...
264 23 27
. . . [JungkookXreader] [COMPLETE] 19.03.2022