𝐑𝐄𝐓𝐑𝐀𝚰𝐍𝐄𝐃

Από dreayamyers

"𝙔𝙤𝙪 𝙘𝙖𝙣'𝙩 𝙩𝙖𝙢𝙚 𝙖 𝙝𝙤𝙚 𝙗𝙪𝙩 𝙖 𝙝𝙤𝙚 𝙘𝙖𝙣 𝙩𝙖𝙢𝙚 𝙮𝙤𝙪" 18 year old Nyela grabs the att... Περισσότερα

𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟏
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟐
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟑
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟒
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟓
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟔
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟕
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟖
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟗
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟏𝟎
Chapter 11
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟏𝟐
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟏𝟑
Chapter 14
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟏𝟓
Chapter 16
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟏𝟕
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟏𝟖
Chapter 19
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟐𝟎
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟐𝟒
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟐𝟓
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟐𝟔
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟐𝟕
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟐𝟖
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟑𝟎
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟑𝟏
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟑𝟐
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟑𝟑
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟑𝟒
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟑𝟓
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟑𝟔
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟑𝟕
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟑𝟖
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟑𝟗
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟒𝟎
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟒𝟏
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟒𝟐
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟒𝟑
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟒𝟒
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟒𝟓

𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟐𝟗

3.2K 96 84
Από dreayamyers

A/N: Don't hate me🫶🏾

   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Omniscient POV,

"Get yo ass ready imma pick you up in an hour" Rell spoke to Nyela otp.

"Where you taking me?" She asked but he hung up. "Dickhead"

Ny got her hygiene together then installed her new 30 inch buss down then wore a skims top with boy shorts and purple low nike dunks.

"Hot mamas" she stuck out her tongue hyping herself up as she recorded in the mirror.

Her phone was ringing so she picked it up.

_________________________________
              Incoming FaceTime...
Big booty community😛

________________________________

She answered it to see Cali with a tear stained face, crying and throwing up.

"Bitch, tf happened to you?" India asked bluntly.

"Rito cheated on me again! This nigga a clown and making me a clown cause he playing me. He be in this cooch everyday where the fuck he find time to slide into another!?"

Here we go again. Nyela discreetly rolled her eyes while India held a blank face. They were used to hearing this because they both would constantly cheat then makeup back together but this time it was different because Calinae is currently pregnant with his baby.

"With who now? Seriously Cali, me and Nyela literally keep telling you to leave the nigga, see now you trapped with his seed. Watchu gon do?"

"Ion know. Wat can I do shii. I broke up with him, I'm fully done, imma go throw myself down the stairs and if that don't work then it's straight to the hospital and imma put everything on his tab"

Nyela held in her laughter while India pursed her lips.

"You really killing my niece or neph?" India pouted. "Riley gon murder you sis"

"I'm playing, i'm keeping the baby i've grown too attached to the damn seed. And i'm finna murder HIM, if he wanna act like a ho so can I."

"Y'all my bae arrived so I gotta go, Cali don't do nun stupid, love y'all" Ny blew a kiss then hung up. It wasn't her business and she definitely didn't want to have a say since Rito is like a brother to her and Cali is her bestfriend. She wanted to be out and neutral.

Rell opened the passenger side of the door for her then she got in before he jogged to his side. When he sat down he grabbed her neck and tongue kissed her slowly.

"Where we going baby?" She tried to hide her smile but failed miserably.

"Look at you cheesin and shit" he chuckled. "You'll see" he pulled off.

Rell played Poetic Pain by Toosii and started singing the lyrics.

He grabbed her chin, "Told her I can't run game on her deep, but she know I go insane in the sheets" Nyela tried to drag her face away to hide her smile but he moved his hand to her neck while glancing at the road.

"Before I met her she ain't really knew me, but she heard my name in the streets" he continued. "I love you"

"I love you too" she cheesed.

"Pretty white teeth, don't hide em mama. You're beautiful as fuck, don't let no ugly hoe tell you different " he complimented then focused back on driving, speeding up. "Mines forever"

"Forever" she pecked his cheek and held his hand. They sat in silence listening to the song slowly bopping their heads.

After 20 minutes they pulled up to the arcade.

"No, freaking, way!" Nyela held her cheeks as her eyes lit up with excitement. "Let's go!" She rushed to take off her seat belt and got out the car.

"Lil kid" he chuckled to himself and got out too. He strolled after her and they went inside.

"This first!" She held onto his arm and he tensed up looking off. She paused and gave him a confused look. "Fuck wrong wit you?"

"Nun ma, leggo" He put his arm around her waist and they walked over to the basketball hoops machine.

They spent an hour at the arcade the last thing they did was the crane machines.

"Mane this shit rigged, again" Rell said slapping his dollars into the machine and trying again, he was determined to win a teddy. After 4 attempts he finally got the giant pink teddy bear then passed it over to his girlfriend.

She pecked his lips thanking him and they went to get some food before heading over to his crib.

"Unc!!" Kasani screamed then ran over to Kadrell who picked him up and kissed his cheeks. "I mwiss you"

"I missed you too niglet"

"What I tell you b— Ny" Chyna waved.

"Heyy, how you been?"

"Bitch ion even know where to start. First of all Sani been cussing at his teachers at preschool talm bout 'hoes nasty' and his bitch ass daddy gon tell me he correct instead of teaching him wrong from right"

"We know where he got that from, hoes nasty" Rell shrugged.

"Hoes nasty!" Kasani repeated and Chyna glared making him cover his mouth and shake his head.

"Ny what you be saying, period" he swiped his hand under his chin making Sani do the same then Ny bucked at him. "Don't teach my son that fruity ass word" Kelo mugged his brother.

"Period!" Chyna finger pointed.

"Period!" Sani copied pointing his finger making the girls laugh.

"Nah ion fuck with that" Rell said frowning putting his nephew down. "Doing too much lil man"

Kelo pulled Chyna by her neck, "Where you going?"

"To do my nails, Ny you wanna come?"

"Yes, these hoes need refreshing." She replied inspecting her nails.

Kelo slapped $200 in her hand and she gave him a kiss then made her way over to Ny.

"I hope you not expecting me to do that" Rell side eyed her and she flipped him off. "Bae I'm playing, check yo cashapp"

She opened her phone to see he sent $550 dollars. "Get my initials again so you can wrap em round yo dick" he told her nonchalantly and she shyly nodded before leaving out with Chyna.

Sani tapped his father's leg "Da! Yogurt"

He followed his father into the kitchen while Rell texted his homeboys to come over since he knew his girlfriend's nails was bout to take a couple hours.

"I miss her already" he slumped in the couch and took out his phone to FaceTime her and she picked up immediately. "Baeeeeee"

"Yessssss?"

"How long you gon be?" He rubbed on top of his taper fade.

"Don't ask me stupid questions nigga, who you bringing over?" She mugged him.

"Fix yo attitude, ian gon tell you twice." He mugged her back. "Wit yo pretty ass"

She smirked, "I'll be back around 7"

"Is that cock neck? Hey bitch!" Chyna shouted and Rell immediately huffed before hanging up.

Rito, Kane, Tyz & Meekz came over.

"Fuck got you so stressed? Nigga ain't even spent a minute and the lil pot head huffing and puffing" Meekz side eyed him.

Tyz got up close to his face inspecting him.

"Back the fuck up pussy ass nigga, wanna kiss? Mmcht" Kane mean mugged him.

"Not with dem crusty lips shit" he retorted.

"Gay ass" Meekz snickered. "Ayo where Jakai at?"

Tyz shrugged. "Ian spoke to him inna while, ion know what's going on with him, he's leaky so he prolly just don't feel like coming"

"Y'all i'm single" Rito muttered locking his phone seeing that he was still on delivered by Cali.

"What you do now?" Meekz looked at him with a bored expression.

"Cheated" he mumbled. "On accident"

Meekz threw his head back laughing which made Kane laugh at his laugh.

"How the fuck you cheat on accident nigga!?" Rell narrowed his eyes.

"... my dick slipped in on accident. This mess is confusing nigga, I think I got commitment issues and it's even worse cause she carrying our seed and shit. I love her" he expressed.

"You'on love shit" Kane muttered lowly.

"Y'all bonded like chrisean and blueface, can't escape one another" Rell stroked his chin. "Shii she be beating on you too, I be scared of her ass sometimes"

"Fuck up Kadrell, you pussy whipped"

"I thought a nigga that watch what I do but can't get his bitch back said sum" He laughed making him mug.

"Y'all I saw my son yesterday, after 4 months that discombobulated sicko whore let me" Tyz revealed.

"Since when you have a son?"

"Nigga?" Tyz looked at him stupidly. "Ma 5 year old lil boy, remember I got that bitch pregnant when we was 14 and she kept the kid. She barely let me see Armon"

"Oh Armonnnn" Rell nodded his head slowly. "That lil yute with the fro and drop lip"

Tyz stuck up his middle finger.

"Yo babymama still moving like that? Why don't you just fight for custody?" Meekz suggested.

"Nigga I been fighting, court always taking her side because I got a criminal record plus she has a good job. She got ole dude playing step daddy to my son like we ain't make the kid together. Ion even have respect for her ha ass no mo, all I want is my son"

"Lesson of the day, use condoms kids." Rell patted his shoulder. "You wild for fucking at 14"

"Mmcht. Even her mama know her daughter wrong. I see him once every 4 months if i'm lucky, sometimes I don't even be seeing him at all. And guess why"

"Shoot"

"All cause I won't give her another kid, bitch you is outta yo Gotdamn mind. She won't let me see my son why would she think i'd be okay with giving her another. This shits hurts my heart forreal, I just wanna be with my son" he sulked munching on a cosmic brownie.

"If it was me i'd kill her then take the kid" Kane stated bluntly.

"This nigga a psychopath, if Aniyah did this you'd kill her?"

He mugged Rell "Ain't that what I just said nigga?"

"Can't do that, she a good mother to Armon and he then gon be motherless. I've kidnapped him many times but he always end up back wit his mama"

Everyone looked at him crazy like wdf.

India POV,

"Mama!" I snuggled up next to her stretching my head to look on her phone and she backhanded my forehead. I frowned covering it and leaned back. "I'm gon tell cps on yo ass one day"

"Been waiting, you'll be seeing the hospital that same day too, moving like yo dumbass father"

"Now why you gotta remind me of him, i'm still waiting on my slim jims he left to get from the sto" I huffed and she looked at me dumbfounded.

"I'm waiting on the child support he promised to pay."

I sighed, "We both waiting for something, I hope he get the hot ones"

"Girl stop playing" she smacked her lips mushing my head.

"I be missing him in my dreams, ion know how cause me and ole man never spent quality time. I think my brain trynna delude me" I said in deep thought.

"My baby needs help" my mama shook her head.

A few days later...
8𝐏𝐌 🕗
Kadrell POV,

I pulled up to Nyela's salon to see King walking by.

Fuck he doin here?

I got the slushie that I bought for Ny and spilled it on his chest then he swung on me. I dodged it then backed up, not cause I was scared, because this my girlfriend's shop and she'd kill me if a nigga was to beat her ex up in front of it.

I clutched my strap in my waistband, "I told yo ass the next time I see you, you gon be seeing these bullets"

He took off his shirt and my eyes scanned his body to see a familiar tattoo. "Fuck wrong witchu nigga? Damn" he shook the ice off his white top.

"Parkinson's" I lied blankly looking at his arm seeing a tattoo with a K and a crown on top.

Hell nah.

Nah.

Gotta b fucking wimme.

Cause nah.

I jaw ticked as I glared at the tattoo clutching onto my strap. I got dragged out my thoughts when I heard Nyela's voice.

"Bae i'm re— King the fuck you doin here!?" She retorted.

He mugged me before responding, "I wanted to talk you but yo nigga throwing ice on me"

"Snitch" Ny replied. "Go away King we got nun to talk about, baby let's go" she grabbed my hand but I didn't budge, instead I glared a hole into King's soul.

I had the option to kill him right now but then Nyela would be a witness so that wouldn't be a smart move.

"RELL!" She shouted snapping me out my trance. I pulled up my jeans and reluctantly followed behind her. As soon as we got in my car she opened her mouth.

"Shh"

"Nigga don't shush me! Why the fuck you threw my slushy on him!? And why you look like you wanna kill him? I done told yo ass I ain't ever getting with him so wassup!" she scoffed.

I was in a dark mood. I just put in the car keys and drove off.

"Quit ignoring me Kadrell" she sighed fed up. "If you telling me you was really bout to shoot King then—"

"-Then what? Shut yo shit up, I ain't in the mood nie"

"No cause talk to me Rell! I can't be here for you if you don't let me in." She pleaded.

I then thought back to what Kai said.

"You setting me up?" I asked, I could feel her eyes piercing the side of my face but I had to ask. I pulled out my draco and rested it on my lap.

"Stop playing wimme" I remained silent. "Why the fuck would I set you up Rell? That don't even make sense."

"So why yo ex boyfriend my pop's killer, y'all plotting on me cause I swear on my mama i'll kill you right now"

She's been getting close to me to set me up. I thought to myself.

Out the corner of my eye I saw tears streaming down her face but I wasn't bout to go soft for ha. "Answer the fucking question!"

"No! I would never set you up and I put that on my own life!" She cried out. "The fuck wrong wit you Kadrell!? I've been there for you and you trynna accuse me of setting you up? Fuck ass nigga"

"Watch yo mouth"

"What you finna do? Shoot me!? Do it Kadrell. I ain't set you up and King can't be yo pops killer, he would never do something like that!"

You'on know shit shordy.

I tightened my grip on my strap then holted the car. "Get the fuck out" I gritted without looking at her.

It's either she get out or imma do something i'll regret.

"W-what? Ian even do anything! Rell you a sick ass nigga forreal, don't hurt my heart again...please. I love you, i'd take a bullet for yo ass and you treating me like nothing because of an assumption. If that was the case then why didn't I let Damian kill you?"

"I said get the fuck out Nyela!" I bucked and she flinched, that's when I realised I went too far.

She wasted no time unbuckling her seatbelt and getting out the car. She held her stomach and bent over throwing up.

"Betta not get that shit on my car, close the damn door" I spat.

She looked in my eyes with hate then slammed the door shut and I sped off.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Just to clear up any confusion: Kadrell thinks Nyela is planning to set him up because her ex (King) killed Rell's father. That's why he's treating her that way plus King is her ex so it makes it look even more worse for her case.

Nyela has no clue that King killed Eli.

Hope that makes sense🫤

Thoughts?

Nyela

Kadrell

Riley (Rito)

I'm not even from Atl 😂

Συνέχεια Ανάγνωσης

Θα σας αρέσει επίσης

939K 38.8K 53
|𝘁𝘄𝗶𝗻 𝗳𝗹𝗮𝗺𝗲| /𝗻𝗼𝘂𝗻/ 𝗮𝗻 𝗶𝗻𝘁𝗲𝗻𝘀𝗲 𝘀𝗼𝘂𝗹 𝗰𝗼𝗻𝗻𝗲𝗰𝘁𝗶𝗼𝗻 𝘄𝗶𝘁𝗵 𝘀𝗼𝗺𝗲𝗼𝗻𝗲 𝘁𝗵𝗼𝘂𝗴𝗵𝘁 𝘁𝗼 𝗯𝗲 𝗮 𝗽𝗲𝗿...
DyverCity Από Antisocial-CoffeeJu...

Εφηβική Φαντασία

20.2K 1.4K 106
⚠️ Warning!!⚠️ ⚠️ Contains mature content such as smut, violence, language and drug use⚠️ Completed ^^^^^^^^^^^^^* " Bad things happen to everyone a...
375K 16.4K 32
Two different people with completely different mindsets who find each other at their worst. One doesn't realize what's right in front of them.
127K 2.5K 36
**DISCONTINUED** kaycei finds out that she's pregnant by her supposedly "bestfriend" . what will happen between the two ? will it remain the same or...