Overlord Waifus X Male!Kitsun...

By TalentlessWalker101

Just another Overlord fanfic. More

Act I: True Strength
Act II: The Great Demon Fox
Act III: A Fate Worse Than Death?
Act IV: A Touch Of Love
Act V: The Fox And the Farmer
Act VI: A Lovely Dinner
Act VII: Reunion
Act VIII: Favorites
Act IX: Shame *Bell-Ring*
Act X: Bites of Love
Act XII: Return To Nazarick!
Act XIII: Digging A Grave Is Easy To Do
Act XIV: A Fox's Way With Words
Act XV: One Hell Of A Throw
Act XVI: Carne Village Again
Act XVII: From Bad To Worse
Act: XVIII: Savior

Act XI: The Witch & The Fox

3.5K 97 78
By TalentlessWalker101

Y/N P.O.V

Nothing seemed out of the ordinary when I awoke.

Once again, the sun slipped through the cracks of the drawn curtains and pierced my eyes with its terrible power. I moaned in anguish, instinctively rolling onto my stomach as to bury my front-side into the couch.

My pain didn't end there, though. I felt a stabbing pain in my forehead and my stomach was bubbling sickly. My body felt as if I bore the weight of a dozen mountains on my back. Every time I tossed and turned I was met with unimaginable pain, as if someone were driving a blade through my flesh and was sadistically dragging its razor-edge across the bone.

The cool leathery kiss of the cushions usually startled me awake but I began to slip back into sleep undisturbed. My head fell upon a surface of unimaginable warmth and cloud-like softness. The abnormal sensation was so kind and welcoming that I dared not to question it, I felt only gratitude and joy that my slumber could finally resume.

Instinctively, I caressed my newfound pillow with my cheeks. I was in such a weary daze that even as I felt a hand fall upon my head I remained docile, blissfully and willing remaining ignorant to the identity and presence of my companion. The tearing sensation of my head began to fade as their delicate fingers found their way behind my right fox ear. They scratched lovingly, their care and attentiveness rising as moans of approval escaped my lips.

"Only a few more minutes. I haven't all day to entertain you."

The words were spoken with such venom that it brought into question whether or not the person attending to me actually wanted to be doing so.

Therefore... this couldn't have been Yuri. And Clementine could never infiltrate the manor whilst Lady Solution and Lord Sebas were there.

So that meant only one thing...

"M-My Lady...?" Both my words and expression told Solution exactly what was about to occur.

Before I had the chance to even flinch did Lady Solution exert more force upon my head. Whether or not causing pain was her intent, I fortunately felt none. Though, her immense strength forced my head firmly against her thigh. Lady Solution's other hand fell upon my back, completing her hold over me. Her kinship to Yuri was all the evidence I needed to know that resisting her will would prove a futile effort.

"I said: a few more minutes," Lady Solution hissed. "Sit still. Or are you going to disobey me?"

Just the twitching of my mouth earning a scornful glance. No other response then fulfilling her request would please her. I should've realized that trying to ask questions would only summon her wrath, especially.

I bowed my head and hesitantly rested it back down against her thigh. I heard her cackle with amusement though I dared not peek at her face again. As she said: the massage of my scalp and ears continued although only minimal pleasure could be derived from it. Usually I was able to succumb and melt into the pleasure and let whoever's attending to me wipe my mind blank.

But, in this instance, I actively tried to concentrate as to combat my instincts. All I wanted was to grab her. To cling to Lady Solution and bury my face in her embrace. But she would rip my tongue out for simply addressing her incorrectly, so the gods only knew what she would do should I lunge at her like some horny... well, a horny fox.

So I remained still, silently enjoying the sensation whilst trying to avoid completely giving into it. My tense behavior did not go unnoticed, however. Lady Solution felt the tension and unease of my body and appeared displeased at it.

"Do what you will," Lady Solution sighed.

"Wha-What...?"

"Do whatever it is you do when Big Sis Yuri does this for you," Lady Solution stated, eyes averted and cheeks tinted quite noticeably pink. "I won't har--!"

Solution hadn't even finished speaking before I was wrapped around her waist, face snuggled deep against her stomach. She stared blankly, frozen and dazed as I continued to rub up against her. When her hand didn't return to my head was when I musted the courage to glance her way.

All I saw was shock. Perhaps, she was so appalled that I would touch her in such a manner without so much as an inkling of hesitation? Despite being in the presence of Lady Solution, clearly her touch had numbed my ability to think a good sum and, thus, my instincts grabbed the reigns when my guard was down.

A Demon Fox's primary instinct when exposed to ANY form of affection is to become docile and clingy. I've come to assume that my species reacts such a way as a means of trying to prolong the administering of affection and love as long as possible.

Nonetheless, I doubt a biology lesson was going to spare me.

I knew I should've said something... she's gonna kill me!

"I-I'm sorry, My Lady," I said softly, guilt weighing so heavy that I could barely speak. "I didn't mean to get so carried away..."

The scratching continued instantly. I had attempted to remove myself from her, which seemed to have triggered this abnormal response.

"Be quiet and relax," she whispered. "It's okay. I've know about your clingy behavior for awhile now. There's no need to fret."

She was saying some nonsense about something stupid. To be honest, I had completely stopped listening as soon as I heard the words, 'it's okay.' Trying to resist the intense pressure that head scratches provide takes a mighty toll on both body and mind, so I was more eager than usual to melt away.

"It seems somebody has forgotten what we spoke of last night," Lady Solution said, pouting disappointingly. "I'll forgive this offense considering the amount of alcohol you consumed last night. But—"

Lady Solution halted, instantly pulling my attention and eyes back to her. A lecherous smirk was spread wide acorss her face. Neither fear or worry was felt, only confusion and arousal. Her soft palm kissed my cheek, flushing my entire face a bright red.

"--Don't ever forget: my name is Solution. I'll be very unhappy, to say the least, if you address me with honorifics ever again" Lady Solution stated, her tone dark and cold like the night sky. "You do it for Big Sis Yuri, so you can do that for me too, right?"

"O-Okay... are you really sure, though?" I asked, nervously.

Solution resumed petting me, spiraling me back into a docile stupor.

"I'm quite certain," she said, confidence brimming in her voice. "How is our relationship supposed to--um... mature should you continuing viewing me as your master? Addressing each other as equals will surely help establish the bond I want with you."

Her words brought me to a halt. I glimpsed up at her, eyes wide with surprise.

"You want to bond with me?" I asked softly, unknowingly increasing the hold I had on her.

"Is tha-that an issue...?" Her tone was fierce like hellfire but the sight of her strawberry tinted cheeks and eyes brimming with anxiety and worry made it impossible to feel threatened.

Solution had stopped petting me entirely, opting to slowly and subtlety wrap her arms around me out of suspicion I would flee. Her possessive behavior reminded me of Yuri. Which both comforted and alarmed me.

I scrambled to put together an answer but continuously came up empty. There was the possibility that this was all some sort of twisted test with some malicious endgame that I couldn't possibly fathom; or maybe she truly did want to be friends of some sort?

There had to be something I wasn't seeing. It was just 3 days ago she flared with rage if I spoke a word and now, out of the blue, she desired my friendship?

To be quite honest, the constant and undeserved ridicule and harassment has kinda ruined her for me. It was at a point that if I got to pick between her friendship or her keeping her distance from me; I would ultimately choose the latter.

But knowing Solution and her entitled behavior I doubted she would accept a refusal or react in anyway that wasn't violent or cruel.

My answer was decided based off what I thought was best for me and what I thought would prolong my life.

"No... I mean—no, as in: it's no issue! No issue at all!" I stammered.

My body tensed as I braced for the unexpected. I assumed an answer like that would satisfy her but all these denizens of Nazarick were beyond abnormal and unpredictable. Trying to use sound logic and reason when confronting one of them was the equivalent of charging a bear with a twig.

I felt her hand grasp my tail which earned a concerned yelp from my lips despite how gentle a hold she had on it. Solution tussled the fur of my tail whilst she continued scratching at my fox ears.

"I'm glad," Solution said, a sweet thin smile upon her lip. "Not too many of you inferior life-forms get the chance to indulge in my companionship so consider yourself extremely lucky!"

"Oh... um, thank you, Solution," I said softly.

Maybe I should've refused her...

Upon witnessing my moody expression, Solution tried to recant her words and swiftly fix the situation.

"O-Of course, it's also a privilege to be your friend as well," Solution stammered. "I'm very grateful to have your companionship! Happy even!"

It actually looked like it her caused her great pain to utter such a thing.

Regardless of her authenticity or not, it was probably best to not pick a fight with her. Especially since she was holding me in such a way she could collapse and shatter my spine.

"Tha-That makes me happy," I said, my tone and smile unintentionally more fake than her own.

Being the 'superior life-form' she was, Solution saw through the facade and frowned regretfully in response. I could hear her muttering incoherent babble. I assumed she was trying to find the words that would undo would she had previously said but was coming up empty.

I was less interested in an apology and more in my own safety. All I could think to do was keep quiet and avoid our eyes from meeting. But that proved to be the wrong course of action.

Solution, unsatisfied with my behavior and unable to  verbally change the situation, she resolved to the tried and true.

Her strength.

Solution grabbed hold of me and turned me over onto my back. The meeting of our eyes reddened my face. The sheer want and lust in her eyes was immense and dried my throat. It was an unbelievable sight that I found myself unable to react to. All I could do was stare blankly, hypnotized like a moth to a flame.

Her smile widened, growing more lecherous as she caressed my forehead.

"I have to depart soon," she said, pouting frustratedly. "But I'll return not too long before midnight. I hope for your sake; you're still awake..."

"Wh-Why?" I thought I had made all the correct steps to at least ensure the continuation of my life but such a comment left me utterly uncertain.

The playful grin she then flashed me provided little relief.

"I'll be quite tired and worn out, you see. And if my little companion isn't conscious and able to relax me upon my return... I might have to leave another mark on you. Among other things, of course~"

"Another mark...?"

"There's plenty of mirrors around. Take a good look at my little gift and then... I'n sure you'll be able to decide for certain whether or not you want to be punished~"

Solution leaned in and planted her lips upon my forehead. In the midst of her kiss, she cracked a smile and giggled. She drew back, displaying a far more pure and innocent smile.

"Your face is burning up," she commented. "What could be causing this, hm~? Do you have a fever?"

"Fe-Fe-Fever... yes... maybe... no?"

All she could do was laugh at my babbling.

But not for very long...

"My, my! Pardon our intrusion, shall we come back later?"

Solution jerked her head around the couch, gasping quietly at the sight of the visitors. Her face was pale, becoming slick with sweat. She wasn't embarrassed but genuinely afraid. And such a sight inflicted great terror upon me for what horror could scare a creature like Solution Epsilon?

Every voice in my head screamed at me not to look and my muscles even tensed as much as it could to keep me in place. But my curiosity overcame all and allowed me to peek my head just an inch over the couch.

I was greeted with the familiar sight of Lord Sebas and a small girl at his side. She too was familiar. I had seen her once by Lord Ainz's side within the Throne Room not too long ago. I never caught her name neither did I ever make an effort to learn it as I assumed ignorance was the best option for my sanity and safety.

The girl's skin was white like snow and her eyes deep red and swirling like fresh blood. Her hair was silver yet, seemed undoubtably more precious than the metal itself. Poking out from behind her upper-lip were two sharp fangs which confirmed my suspicions of her inhumanity.

She was a vampire. A small one but a vampire all the same and they were dangerous creatures, regardless of form.

"La-Lady Shalltear!" Solution hurried to her feet, seemingly forgetting of my presence as she rose with me still atop her.

I crashed to the floor whilst she bowed respectfully to the little vampire.

"Forgive me! The time escaped me," Solution said.

"It's all fine. We're still well ahead of schedule so there's no issue," said the little vampire. "... Are you going to help your pet off the floor?"

Solution, finally recalling my existence, turned to assist me but I had already helped myself back up to my feet and was in the midst of dusting myself off.

"Ar-Are you alright?" Solution asked.

"Peachy," I muttered, avoiding her eyes as I would most certainly give her the 'go fuck yourself' eye.

Lord Sebas, sensing the hostility, cleared his throat and brought all the attention to he.

"Shall we depart, ladies? While we are ahead of schedule, I'm sure Lord Ainz would be pleased should our assignment be completed as swiftly as possible."

"Right you are, Sebas," said the little vampire. "But first—"

Her malicious gaze fell upon me.

"—you, come here!"

"M-Me?" I asked.

"I'm pointing in your direction, no? And there doesn't seem to be anyone behind you," she answered condescendingly.

While my primary duty was to serve and obey the Pleadies, a position and assignment given to me personally by Lord Ainz, this little vampire seemed to be of an even higher rank within Nazarick than both Sebas and Solution.

Given her rank and the sickening aura she emitted like a foul stench; I reluctantly, but very swiftly, obeyed and made my way over.

Solution did not attempt to stop me though she did voice her displeasure with the situation... in her own way.

"Lady Shalltear, he's really not all not that special! I assure you a closer look won't change your view of him," she stated.

The little vampire, or Shalltear I suppose, gave no response and instead continued on staring at me. Her eyes stared directly into mine. She wasn't speaking but I could tell she was giving me an order and any refusal or opposition would end badly for me.

The power and malice in her gaze was immense. The combined hatred of the Pleiades hold a candle to the sheer evil this little monstrosity was.

... And I had her attention. Fuuuuuuck.

At last, we were face-to-face, only a foot or two of space between us. She stared up at me and looked me up and down a few times curious eyes. Her hand rose and she made a lowering gesture.

I acknowledged her request and knelt onto one knee. Just as I attempted to lower my head, she grasped my chin and forced it up.

Our eyes met once more, now on an even level.

"So you're Yuri's little fox toy, hm?" she sneered.

"Tha-That would be me, yes, my lady," I answered nervously.

"You're quite timid. But I do detect some pride in your tone," she giggled. "Do you enjoy being her property that much?"

"Yes, I do..." I said blushing. "Ple-Please don't tell her I said that."

She laughed wildly in my face.

"Very well, I suppose your secret is safe with me," she shrugged, smirking. "Who am I to meddle with another's belongings? Although, I'm not a very charitable little monster so what do you have to offer for my silence?"

"What do you want, my lady?" I asked hesitantly, knowing the answer would be far worse than anything I could imagine.

"Just a sip," she answered, her innocent smile corrupting before my very eyes.

Lady Shalltear grinned maliciously as she forced my head to the side. With the nail of her pointer finger (nail was understatement, it looked as if she had a dagger attached to her finger), she dragged the sharp edge across my neck swiftly.

The pain was instant and quite overwhelming for just a quick cut. I almost fell over but Lady Shalltear clenched my arm and kept my up right and still.

Lady Shalltear then leaned in and began to lick the pouring blood from my neck. Her tongue was abnormally long, almost like a serpent slick with slime rather than saliva. I'm sure if I was just a tad bit more of a degenerate I might've enjoyed the sensation rather then have been disgusted by it.

At last, she removed herself from my neck with her expression completely altered. She was heaving heavily, her hot breath was like a desert's dry air against my skin. Her pale skin finally had some color as her face was flush with red. Lady Shalltear swiftly covered her lips but I swear I saw a joyous smile upon them just before they were hidden.

"You... I'll have to deal with you later," Lady Shalltear declared, clearing her throat and turning away. "Come now, let's make haste and do what we have come here to do. Solution, if you need a moment to fill his bowl and lay out some parchment; you're more than welcome to it."

My face flared red, a mixture of anger and embarrassment stirring in my chest as I realized that had been a jab at my expense. Being compared to a common untrained house mutt was far worse than being referred to a garbage-rummaging raccoon!

But... just a glance at her told me that a single word of retaliation would result in me being hung from the rooftops by my intestines while I'm still alive. Dunno how long I'll live but I'm sure they have means to keep me up there alive and suffering for at least five or ten minutes.

Thus, I kept my trap shut.

"That will be unnecessary, Lady Shalltear," Solution assured. "Y/N here is quite well-trained and behaved. The only issue we can't seem to resolve is his constant need for attention."

Solution hastily tussled the fur of my tail before I could even pout.

"We best finish as swiftly as possible or we run the risk of him acting out," Solution stated with a playful smirk. "Let's move out then."

The trio made their way towards the door with me following behind to see them out and bid them a proper farewell, as was proper and mandatory for someone in my position.

Lord Sebas and Lady Shalltear went out the door without another word and just as I thought Solution would follow suit; she turned and glared intimidatingly at me.

"Is something wrong, Solution?" I asked.

"I've changed my mind," she stated. "I'm so very sorry."

Solution bowed before me which pretty much confirmed I was in a dream. Though I decided against slapping myself right there and then in case it was the billion to one shot this was all a reality.

"Wha-What do you mean?" I asked.

"Whether you're awake or not tonight... I'm still gonna mark you again~" Solution declared. "You're... adorable. I just can't help it. Sorry."

With a shrug and a playful wink did Solution finally depart, leaving me uncertain of my fate and whether or not my mind and body would survive the night.

It took a few moments for the memory to pop back up. I was actually in the midst of searching for the broom when I finally remembered what Solution had said.

Mark me... again.

I hastily wandered the halls until I happened upon a small mirror hanging just outside my bedroom. It was exactly my height so luckily I was able to get a good glimpse of both my face and neck.

Very noticeably present was what looked like a black lipstick smudge from a kiss prior. I rubbed and rubbed at the mark, growing more and more fierce with every passing second. When I realized it wasn't coming off, I ran my fingertips across it.

It wasn't a lipstick smudge but a burn. She had burned me. No— branded me was more like it.

"Oh my god... what have I done?"

Timeskip

The sun had set not too long ago and I had grown quite hungry. I had Lord Sebas' permission to venture around E-Rantel once my daily duties were finished so I decided to wander around and look for Clementine. I was sure she would be happy that I was finally seeking her out rather then vice versa.

It's become quite difficult as of recently to just enjoy being on my own. I've been embraced and adored so much over the past weeks that I've come to loathe the idea of being alone. I was awed that I had spent over a decade in a forest all by myself as now I could never see myself doing it again.

Humans are social creatures but I dunno if they need affection and companionship as much as I do. I can barely function after just a day or two without some form of adoration.

While I was eager to visit Clementine, I was also just as eager to return home before midnight. Solution said she would punish me if she came home and found me asleep so I don't even want to know what she would do if she came home and saw I was nowhere to be seen. And... if she learns I blew her off to hangout with a human woman of all races then a quick death is the only mercy I could hope for.

"Where the hell is that woman?" I grumbled. "Maybe if I cut myself she'll come running? She seems attracted to blood and death."

It was at that moment that the Autumn breeze I loved so deeply betrayed me in the worst way possible. Mother Nature sent a heavy gust of wind blowing down upon the earth, smacking me in the face and sending my hat flying.

I screeched, cupping my fox ears with my hands as I frantically searched around for the missing piece of my disguise.

"No! No! No! Where did it go?!" I whined, keeping my head low as I brushed past the passing humans.

The cloak of night was my one ally as it made me harder to see and fewer humans were active during this time. Still, while fewer humans were out they weee the most dangerous as they were almost always either adventurers or criminals.

I breathed a sigh of relief as I caught sight of my pointy hat, laying still on the ground in the middle of the street.

With a smile on my face did I dash towards it. Foolishly and without looking, I released one ear and bent down to snatch the hat. But despite how fast I moved... someone else reached it first.

"Here you are, si—Oh my! I didn't realize you weren't human..."

My heart sank and my throat closed tightly.

It was all over now. Even if I managed to escape now, the gods only knew what Lord Ainz and the next of Nazarick would do to me should my own exposure affect them.

I was dead. So very dead. At the very least, I should see the one whose going to ruin my life so that I may curse them to the grave and beyond.

I glanced up from the pavement and met the turquoise eyes of a human woman. The sight of her suppressed my fear; she was a complete and utter stranger but her sheer beauty and elegance soothed the soul of any and all who eyed her.

Her long shining hair was the color gold. Actually, the more I stared at the strands of hair upon their head the more I was certain that real gold had been used to weave such precious locks.

Her keen eyes examined me throughly, primarily focusing upon my exposed ear and my

"Here. You should put this back on before anyone sees." she whispered, extending the hat back towards me.

I was lost in a trance. It took me a moment to realize that my hat was only inches from my face. Even as I snatched it back; I found myself sneaking glances at the human woman's stunning face.

Just as I pulled the hat back over my head was when a few knights emerged around the street corner, all donning perilous and frantic faces.

"Princess Renner! There you are," exclaimed one of the knights. "Please, my princess, we've begged you to slow your pace! We're ashamed but we truly can't keep up with you!"

"Oh! I'm so sorry, gentlemen. It wasn't at all my intention to burden you! I hope you can forgive me," Any animosity the knights felt was instantly extinguished with the combination of the woman's words and the innocent expression she donned.

They all began uttering words of apology and praise for no apparent reason. She had done them wrong, yet, her charm had completely brainwashed them into thinking different. Either she truly was a goddess or these men had cocks for brains. Either way, the human woman avoided any repercussions.

Once that matter was settled, the knights turned their eyes on me. I was pummelled with suspicious glances a

"Is this man bothering you, Princess Renner?" Asked the leading knight, hand clenched securely around the hilt of his blade.

He withdrew the blade just a little to allow it's shimmer to be seen.

"Not at all," cried the aforementioned Princess Renner. "This man lost his hat and I was just returning it to him. I would be quite distraught to lose something so fashionable!"

Her gaze was like sunlight, warm against the skin and directly looking into it seared the eyes (in a good way, if that's possible?). She flashed an alluring smile. The kindness and benevolence it radiated eased the nerves and purged the heart of worry and sorrow.

"Hey! The princess went out of her way to assist you! Do you not think she deserves more than your leering gaze?!" The hollers of one of the knights finally undid whatever enchantment the princess had hexed me with.

"I-I'm so sorry! I was lost in thought and it wasn't my intention to stare!" I exclaimed.

"It's no trouble at all," Princess Renner assured. "Though these good sirs here are correct. I do believe some thanks are in order—"

I opened my mouth to begin pouring out praise and thanks for sparing me but the princess continued to talk over me.

"—and I would love to hear it over some tea and cakes!"

Princess Renner lunged at me, and rather quickly for a petite human such as herself, and was wrapped around my arm in seconds time.

"Gentlemen, if you would be so kind as to escort me and my new friend here back to my lodgings I would be oh so grateful," Renner exclaimed. "I swear to keep a steady pace and burden you no further tonight!"

"You're no burden to any of us, princess!" Cried one of the knights.

"Yes! It's an honor to escort you anywhere at any time, my lady! It is our duty to meet your expectations, not vice versa!" hollered another.

"Oh, thank you all so much," cried Princess Renner with a joyous smile. "I'm honored to have such good men in service to my kingdom. Let us be off then."

............... I think it's too late to run? Is it? No, I totally cornered myself here.

The only way to escape the princess now would be to force her off me and that would actually prove quite the task considering how tightly she clung to my arm. Even if I did manage to force her from me, the moment I turned to run I would come face-to-face with her knights' blades.

I could say I had business elsewhere but I'm afraid my little white lie will lead to full on interrogation where I might blab out something I shouldn't. Something about Nazarick. If such a thing were to occur then all I could hope then is that the E-Rantel officials put me down first. It'll be a lot cleaner than a Nazarick death... which I hear are rare and few, which is even more terrifying.

I glanced down at her. She caught my staring and responded with an innocent smile brimming with joy and love.

This woman had completely backed me into a corner sheerly so we could eat tea and cakes and I was still completely uncertain whether or not she had done so intentionally.

I guess I was just the victim of circumstance. How could such a kind soul, the same kind soul who hid my secret from these knights, had devised a situation in which I couldn't walk away and if I attempted to would result in my death.

She just couldn't have been that dastardly.

Timeskip

"Here! I was uncertain about your preferences so I had the cooks prepare a variety of different cakes for you," Renner explained, setting down a tray of wonders before me. "Hopefully you can find something you... oh my."

She hadn't even finished speaking before I dug in. I was already halfway done the tray just moments after she had set it down. It was around the time I shoved the 4th éclair into my mouth that I overheard her joyous giggles.

I glanced her way just in time for her to swipe my hat off my head, exposing my fox ears for her and her alone to see.

Princess Renner had brought me to her personal study chambers. I had been informed that this place she was staying out was only lodging as she was only visiting E-Rantel briefly. Even so, the grandeur and lavishness of her quarters made the manor I stayed at look like poorly constructed garbage with interior decor that seemed pulled from the gutters.

"My... what peculiar ears," Renner observed, reaching her hand out towards my head. "Are you a half-breed of some kind?"

I scooted over just before her hand could reach my scalp. I flashed a nervous smile whilst she stared back with confused eyes and a disappointed pout.

"Ye-Yes, My Lady— I meant My Princess, I'm so sorry!"

"It's quite alright," she giggled. "You're quite well-mannered compared to other demi-humans I've encountered. Much cuter, as well, I should add~! What's your name, sir?"

"Y/N L/N," I answered with a weak, nervous smile. "It's a pleasure to meet you, Princess Renner."

"Please! The pleasure is all mine," she exclaimed with a cheery smile. "It's not everyday I get to meet a cute little fox like yourself~"

Princess Renner slid closer to me on the couch. I had moved as far as I could go, I was pressed firmly against the right couch arm and to avoid her assault now would require getting up and swapping seats.

And, of course, I couldn't do something as rude as that despite my reluctance to let her touch me. Princess Renner had kept mu secret from her own men and now she was feeding me delicious pastries, too!

I suppose if all she wanted in return to feel my ears then gifting my permission was the least I could do.

I'll just control myself... lunging at a princess regardless of motive is an offence that these humans won't look kindly upon. Shouldn't be so hard. I guess she's kinda cute but other than that she really doesn't have much going—

As I was trying to build confidence in my capability to restraint my instincts, Renner had grown rather bored with staring at my pondering expression and had decided to amuse herself.

Princess Renner pinched my ear gently, she dug her thumb into the fluff and was awed by its softness. She flickered between impressed awes and amused giggles at the sight of my fidgeting.

"I've never felt something so soft," she said.

Her laughter came to an abrupt end. Her eyes focused in on my back, particularly my waist. She had noticed slight movement behind me as well as faint tears similar to someone ripping parchment.

"Something's moving behind you," Princess Renner claimed. "Oh my goodness! Do you have a tail?"

"Ma-Maybe..." I answered softly.

"Oh, well you must show it to me! Immediately! Please, good sir!" She was a princess yet her demands were oddly similar to a child's whine.

I felt compelled to obey, not out of respect or fear, but out of annoyance. I wonder if this is what having children is like?

"Very well," I answered, defeated. "But you can't touch it! Forgive me, Princess, but my tail is just very sensitive."

So sensitive that if she lays her hand on me that I'll for sure jump on her!

"Oh, alright," she said, a look of defeat even greater than the one I had donned upon her face.

As requested, I removed my jacket and began the unwinding process of all the bandages. It was kind of embarrassing to be shirtless in front of a stranger but what made it even worse was Princess Renner's shamelessness as she didn't take her eyes off me once.

My tail wagged happily as it finally felt fresh air again. Princess Renner squealed with delight, following my tail as it wagged with attentive eyes.

"Oh my... forgive me, Mister Y/N, but as your princess I must demand that you allow me to touch your tail," she stated sternly. "

"You can't be serious! You promised you wouldn't!" I cried.

"I did and I am indeed very sorry," she said woefully. "But I made that promise before I glimpsed your tail. I never would've made such a foolish promise if you had informed me of how fluffy it was! You withheld information from me!"

"Ple-Please, Princess Renner, it's for your own good—!"

As kind as she was, Renner was still a princess and a princess had no obligation to obey or respect the wishes of common folk.

Thus, she completely ignored my wishes and lunged for my tail. She began to run her hands across my tail's fur and sometimes dragged her nails across its skin, which was incredibly relaxing.

I felt that awful urge bubbling beneath the surface. It was like an itch against my skin that the longer I ignored the more erratic and immense it became.

I wanted to be close to her. I longed to pounce and curl up alongside her, face buried deep in her loving embrace. But such a thing was completely inappropriate for a multitude of reasons that need no explanation.

Learning restraint now would be beneficial in the future, surely. It would be nice to have more control of my own free will, rather than always submitting and seeing whoever gave me even a smidge of attention.

This was training! Plain and simple! It was rather cruel to use a princess as nothing more than piece of training equipment but considering this action as retaliation for Princess Renner going back on her word made it easier to bare the guilt.

"Are you enjoying this? I'm not hurting you, am I?" Princess Renner asked, concerned.

"It feels fine. Tha-Thanks," I lied, though it proved futile as my quiet moans of pleasure and flushed face told her exactly how I felt.

Her laughter was absolutely lovely. It wasn't often I heard joyous laughter. Usually it was condescending cackles or dry chuckles. As shameful as it was to admit, I found her voice comparable to Yuri's. As to whose I preferred was honestly a hard call. Princess Renner's voice like purity and innocence but to melody and I was utterly entranced.

"I truly never have felt something so soft," she awed. "Your fur feels so warm; like a blanket that's hung out in the sun all day!"

"Hm... yo-you wanna see something cool?" I asked nervously.

Princess Renner stared curiously, cheeks growing hot and turning pink as she pondered as to what it was I would show. Excitedly, she nodded her head and smiled wide with anticipation.

"Okay! Just keep touching my tail," I instructed.

Princess Renner did as told. There was an awkward silence as she waited for something brilliant to occur. I could see disappointment beginning to stir in her eyes but it was utterly extinguished as she was engulfed in a radiant H/C light.

Wach and every strand of my fur emitted bright light that made it look as though my hair and tail had been set ablaze. While the brilliant sight itself was rather cool, it wasn't all this form had to offer.

The aura I emitted swallowed up Princess Renner. Immediately her body began to sway and her breathing became heavy and relaxed. Her eyes were growing heavy, I could tell she was struggling to stay awake just after being exposed to my aura for a few moments.

"What is this?" Princess Renner snapped, her nasty tone stemmed from fear and lack of information so I ignored her attitude.

"Fox-Fire," I answered. "My fur glows and it looks like roaring flames... so it's called Fox-Fire, pretty simple. It's an ability unique to my beastmen ancestors. It's primary usage is actually healing. I can mend life-threatening wounds while expending little mana and I can even cure some minor diseases. But there are other positive effects! I can induce a person's sleep and even clear their mind of fatigue. I've heard rumors it can even help those inflicted with madness or depression though I've never encountered those kinds."

I was quite proud of my explanation. I thought it was quite informative and rather detailed. The only thing I know more about than anybody else is myself, as egotistical as that sounds.

But... it would seem my words fell on deaf ears.

Princess Renner lunged at me, grinning and laughing playfully as she embraced me. A sight for sore eyes it was to see her beautiful face snuggling against my chest. I almost let out a shriek when she pushed me down against the couch. I was taken aback that such a petite human woman had such physical superiority but the embarrassment and shock swiftly faded as Princess Renner yawned softly.

"What are you doing?!" I squeaked.

"Hm? Can you blame me? You're so warm and cozy, how can I not nap here?" Princess Renner giggled. "You don't mind, yes? You would have to force me off to remove me... but that would make me so sad. You don't wanna make me sad, do you? You're my good boy, right?"

Princess Renner knew exactly how to get the answer she wanted. There was no doubt now that there was a cunning brain beneath all that golden hair. But there was little I could do as she had already begun her assault.

She massaged my scalp tenderly. So little time had passed since our meeting yet she seemed to have a decent grasp on my weak spots and interests.

Like an instrument did she strum the strings of my soul to a sinister melody I was deaf to.

"Of course! I care a lot about you, Princess! Go ahead and rest all you like!" I said exactly what she wanted to hear.

I was enthralled by her touch. So drunk and blind that I hadn't even noticed her sweet smile had utterly vanished.

A victorious toothy grin had spread across her face.

To those clear of mind and sober would see a grotesque monstrosity of a woman laying upon me, grinning as if she had cornered her next meal. The sight would send the faint of heart trembling to to their knees and even the strong would feel a sickening stir in the pits of their gut.

But such awful feelings did not so much as touch me.

All I saw was a golden angel who drowned me endlessly in attention and love. The truth was utterly masked, just as she wanted it.

Princess Renner removed her hand from my head, to my slight disappointment. She smiled knowingly, leaning her face closer to mine as she did.

Her soft lips landed softly against my cheek.

"You're perfect..." she whispered. "The best features of both man and beast wrapped up in one adorable package. I'm so glad to have found you, little fox. I promise you'll have a lovely life with me..."

Princess Renner withdrew and rested her head back upon my chest. Even as her eyes began to shut, she seemed to struggling against it. She was the one who said she wanted to sleep so her resistance confused me momentarily.

Perhaps... she was just eager to keep looking at me? At least, that's how it seemed. I loved to sleep as much as the next guy but when I'm wrapped up in Yuri's arms and she's smiling bright like the stars in the sky... all I want to do is look at her.

So maybe Princess Renner felt the same?

"Sleep well, my Princess," I whispered, stroking her golden hair just as she had done mine. "It truly was a pleasure to meet—wait, what was that last part?"

My question went ignored as Princess Renner finally drifted off to sleep, still smiling happily and with her arms locked around me like chains.

"Ugh... are all women this messed up?" I groaned.

I couldn't remain bitter for too long. Having the Golden Princess snore away against my chest was too cute a sight to be grumpy.

So I continued to stroke her hair as she slept, smirking in realization as I watched her sleep.

This was how Yuri must've felt whilst watching me sleep. I have found it slightly weird to sleep with someone who was watching me the whole time. But considering Yuri was undead and incapable of sleep, what else was she suppose to do other than watch me?

I could stare at Princess Renner's lovely sleeping face for hours. Unfortunately, I had very few hours to spare. Solution and Lord Sebas would be returning to the manor soon and I feared the consequences of disobeying Solution too greatly to try and fall asleep myself.

I could sense one of my magical sigils nearby. I wouldn't even have to touch Princess Renner to escape her thanks to my skill, Placement Teleportation. So... considering I had a means to escape and I knew the way back home, I suppose it couldn't hard to linger here with the Princess for a few more minutes.

"I suppose you human women aren't all bad," I sighed. "You're all insane. But not all bad."

Timeskip

I had made excellent time. There must've been at least an hour before Midnight as the moon had yet to reach its peak.

I was in awe of what great time I had made. Legends say of only one other man to have made such great time, the Great Bard Costanza, though his accomplishments are said to be questionable at best.

Anyhow, I had managed to snag a full dinner dish from one of my favorite taverns and even stopped by a bakery before it closed.

I hate to be one of those guys but... sometimes you want four dozen cupcakes made before closing, what can you do?

Now, I was walking the steps up to the doorway of the manor. I hummed a jolly tune, even as I struggled to open the door whilst holding several boxes of food. When the door clicked open, I kicked it slightly and entered with a smile.

"Y/N."

Standing before me was both Solution and Lord Sebas. Both were standing with somber expressions as they stared at me suspiciously. Solution was no longer in her noble lady attire but rather in her Pleiades uniform. Upon my entry, Solution's hand transformed. The pigments of her skin changed as did its material. It looked as if slime had attached itself to her forearm, but clearly that wasn't the case.

She's... a slime?

Solution's right arm morphed into a stunning blue blade. Instantly did it harden and glisten like crystal.

"My-My-My Lady? Wha-What are you doing?" I stuttered, sweat dripping down my nervous face.

Reluctance flickered on her face though she quickly stiffened her nerves and honed her eyes on me. She seemed conflicted to do what she was doing but... decided to go through with it anyhow.

"Y/N, please, step into the other room," Lord Sebas instructed, his eyes brimming with suspicion as he glared at me.

"O-Okay... I'm sorry, is something wrong? Did I do something wrong?" I asked. "I-I made sure to clean the manor before I went—!"

"Y/N, please," Lord Sebas hissed. "If you will; go into the living room."

I could see Solution's blade slowly rising in preparation for a violent response. Her behavior was completely out of whack but clearly neither of them were eager to answer my questions.

With heavy reluctance did I step towards the living room, only to be halted by Lord Sebas who stepped in front of me.

"The parcels, Y/N," he demanded.

"O-Okay..." I handed them over without another word.

Clearly trying to explain it was just meat and baked goods wasn't going to get the items returned to me so I just continued on with a great sadness. All I could do now was pray... pray that Lord Sebas wouldn't throw out my delicious food.

I entered the living room where death sat in wait, glaring upon me with both suspicion and frustration.

Lord Ainz sat upon the couch in the living room with Lady Albedo by his side as well as Lord Cocytus. Each of the Floor Guardians were armed with magical items of both bizarre appearance and aura.

Lady Albedo and Lord Cocytus were much more blunt about their distaste of me. Their piercing gazes felt like molten lead being poured all over my body. I struggled to breath and had become stiff as a board. I should've been bowing but I had become so tense that I couldn't even lift a finger.

"Greetings, Y/N, did you have a nice evening?" Lord Ainz asked.

"Wha-What?" I was bewildered by the question.

That was the wrong response, to say the least.

"The Supreme Being asked you a question, worm! Answer hastily or lose your tongue!" Screeched Lady Albedo.

"I-I'm so sorry! I had a lovely evening! I took advantage of the bargains in the marketplace and even made a new human friend," I explained hastily and yelling. "I just grabbed some dinner and desert, too! It was a great evening, thank you so much for asking!"

I was practically on the urge of sobbing, tears were welling up in my eyes as I finished detailing my night. Although, I intentionally left out the detail of whom my new human friend was. I would answer truthfully as to who she was but only if it came up.

"I see... do you know why I'm here tonight, Y/N?" Lord Ainz asked somberly.

"N-No... No, I really don't, I'm sorry." I whimpered.

"A great offense has been committed against the Great Tomb of Nazarick and the perpetrators remain unknown," he answered. "Do you have any idea what's occurred tonight?"

I realized where this was heading and why such terrifying powers had gathered before me. I knew not what this 'great offense' was but it had become quite apparent that Nazarick was under the impression I had involvement in it.

"No! I know nothing of what's transpired, truly! I was in E-Rantel all day, I swear," I pleaded. "I would never even think of conspiring against anybody in Nazarick!"

"Then you wouldn't disagree to me using mind control as a means of legitimizing your claims?" Lord Ainz asked.

"That's no problem at all! I have nothing to hide from you, Lord Ainz, or the Great Tomb of Nazarick," I exclaimed. "I'll do whatever it takes to just walk away..."

Lord Ainz nodded his head, seemingly pleased with my obedience and eagerness to clear my name.

"Very well, then we shall find the truth out now," he declared. "Let's see if you had a role to play in Shalltear's betrayal, Y/N L/N..."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

165K 3.5K 62
Story Details inside. Mature Story be Warned!
3.3K 57 11
Read the story and see what happens
1.3K 59 5
Kuroo x Daichi Omegaverse Fanfic.
462 27 17
Where I write every fanfic idea I can think of for the Overlord anime. If you wish, feel free to use them! (Just ask first, please.) Be warned, I'm a...