Bad and Beautiful

By cayti_xoxo

Brooke Peterson- the girl every guy wants to be with and every girl wants to be her. What happens when no goo... More

pre read
Characters
Prologue
chapter 1
chapter 2
chapter 3
chapter 4
chapter 5
chapter 6
chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
chapter 10
Chapter 11
chapter 12
chapter 13
chapter 14
chapter 15
chapter 16
chapter 17
chapter 18
chapter 20
chapter 21
chapter 22
chapter 23
chapter 24
Chapter 25

chapter 19

2.2K 24 21
By cayti_xoxo

"Casey drive faster NOW." I yell as my mom is blowing up my phone probably wonder were the hell all of us are. "Oh im sorry brooke its not my fault you got us in a fucking street fight before we were leaving." He honks the horn at this slow grandma in front of us. "My fault. It was NOT my fault he couldn't keep his mouth closed and Trenton also had to do something with this." I look over at Trenton whose eye is black and is looking out the window.

Casey just rolls his eyes and turns into my moms neighborhood.

Finally we arrive and cars are filling up the side of the road and the front yard. shit were late. WE all jump out of the car and sneak inside and ran upstairs to get changed.

The boys go there separate ways and so do me and the girls. I grab my black slick dress i decided to wear and put my hair up in a half pony tail. While Hannah has a light green dress and sky has a dark blue shoulder dress.

We all got ready so fast we didn't even put on makeup. Right when we get done the boys walk out of there room the same time and damn i love guys in tuxs.

Were all just starring at each other. But the only thing im paying attention to is Trenton. He's wearing all black and his hair is kinda fixed but still messy. Which damn I don't mind one bit.

"There you guys are where were you." I hear my mom as she is walking up the stairs. Everyone breaks eye contact and we all turn our head. "Hey mom sorry we got stuck in traffic." I quickly said trying to make up an excuse. Yea she probably has heard that one before. But she just shakes her head and points to Trenton and jayden.

"Boys follow please." They both look at each other with confusion then they look at me. I shrug my shoulder cause i actually have no clue what my mom is doing. They follow her down stairs and me, sky, Hannah and casey all follow behind them.

We walk to the back patio and it is packed. Some of these people i haven't even seen before. Damn my mom's popular. Slay it mom.

Trenton and jayden are still talking to my mom about who knows what and i go and get the rest of us some drinks. I go up to the bar and get to fruit punch cause why not. I go to grab a cup and before i know the fruit punch bowl flips and spills all over me. fuck my life.

Some people stopped what they were doing and looked at me. I grabbed some napkins from the table and started whipping my self off. I got some of it out while this guy comes up and hands me a towel.

I look up and he's maybe older 30's has great style and is almost bald.

I take the towel and smile. "Thanks." I say rubbing it on my dress. "Your welcome, You must be brooke." I stop what im doing and look back up at him. "Yup that's me. How do you know who I am." He takes a drink from his glass and clears his throat. What if he's trying to murder my mom. "Your mom talks a lot about you and i mean a lot. Im Bryan Richard." Wait NO FUCKING WAY. "your the Bryan Richard. The dude that literally owns this whole city." I chuckles and shakes his head. "That's me but its not that big of a deal." not that big of a deal right.

Wait why does my mom talk to this dude. "How do you know my mom." Im still trying to figure this out. WAIT. "Are you the guy." I close my mouth. OMG MY MOMS GOT GAME. "Yup me and your mom have been talking and i hope that's ok with you of course." Why would it not be ok your bryan Richards. Your rich. "Oh no your fine just don't hurt her or ill hurt you." We both start laughing all though I wasn't joking. "I can see why your mom is proud of you." I let out a smile and Trenton walks over.

He look at Bryan then down at me and his eyes widen. "Don't you say one word."

I say goodbye to bryan and he walks away leaving me and Trenton alone. "So firecracker you got a little messy with the drinks don't you think." He grabs the towel out of my hands and motions me to follow him. "Let's just get you changed." I follow Trenton up stairs the bedroom HE'S staying in.

I sit on the bed while he goes threw his bag and gets out a plain black t-shirt. "Here put this on." he throws it at me and i catch it. "You do know my room is right next door. With all my clothes." I say standing up walking towards the door. '

He steps Infront of it and grabs my waist. Every time he touches me my body is on fire. Every time his eyes look down into mine I melt right were I am. Trenton morse does something to me no one else has ever.

He grabs the t-shirt and gives it to me once again. "Now firecracker we all know you like my cloths and personally i like you in my cloths so its either you put this on or imma just have to put it on for you." He has one arm leaning against the wall and one arm on my waist. Although the second option is very VERY tempting i grab the shirt and walk to the guess bathroom.

"That's what i thought." I heard Trenton say behind me. Oh hell no. I put on the shirt but i may have no pants on and just underwear. I walk out and bend over right in front of Trenton. I could see him tense up and bite his lip.

"I guess your right I do look pretty good in this shirt." Before I know it Trenton grabs me again and pushed me against the wall. His lips push against mine and his body is thrusting with mine. It doesn't take long until I let his mouth into mine.

Trenton is full on kissing me right now and i have no clue what's happening. All's i know is i don't want to stop. His hands are moving all over my body from my chest to my thighs. He starts kissing my neck and i let out a moan as i curl my hands into a fist. He comes back up to me and meets my eyes. "Fuck brooke your so addicting." He says with the little breathe he has. I can't even respond to him cause all my breathe is gone.

He grabs my face with the palm of his hand and kisses me again. Fuck i could do this all day. He flips me around and pushes me towards the desk. He lifts me up on it and doesn't stop kissing me once. I grab the back of his shirt and slightly start to pull it off. He lifts it over his head and damn his abs are to die for.

My hands are exploring Trenton's whole body. From his abs to his back every single part my hands explored.

As me and Trenton start to calm down a little we hear someone yelling. "Brooke Trenton you guys in hear." Fuck its jayden. I hop off the desk and go the bathroom just in time as the door opens. "Oh hey Trenton is brooke in hear." He says I could still hear Trenton try to catch his breathe. "Um yea man shes in the bathroom." I hear that and that's my time to come out.

Jayden looks at me and then to trent and then to me and once again to trent. He shuts the door and smirks. "OMG YOU GUYS FUCKED." jayden says as he drops his jaw and Trenton looks at me with a cocky smile. "WHAT NO. We may have NEVER MIND." I say trying to get jayden to quiet down. "i knew you guys had something going on. I KNEW IT. I EVEN MADE A BET WIHT THE OTHER GUYS." He what. never mind. I fix my hair and walk up to jayden. "How could you even tell." He gives me the stupid look. "Honey be for real. Your hair the awkwardness even the short breathe. Any one could tell." I put my hands over my face. "You can't say anything." I whisper to jayden.

Trenton is still standing there not saying a word. "Are you going to say something." I say to Trenton who is on lala land. "Ummm all we did was make out." Omg men are stupid. Jayden is now jumping up and down like fully. "Jayden calm the fuck down man." Trenton says throwing a pillow at him. "I totally ship just saying." Of course he does. "Well thank you for your opinion."

*knock knock*

We all look at each other panicked. "Brooke." I hear my mom say rom outside. "Dinner is ready." Of course its my mom. It could be anyone and it has to be her. "be down in a minute." I yell and i thought she would go away but no. "Trenton you be down to." WHAT. we all looked worried at each other omg my mom probably thinked we just fucked.

We all head down stairs and everyone is dressed up still sitting on the patio. Im literally in a t-shirt. Trenton's t shirt to be exact. I take a seat next to brooke and sky and so does Trenton and jayden. Everyone already has a plate and is ready for the toast to eat.

Bryan and my mom walk up to the front with there arms around each other. My moms got a sugar daddy. She hits her wine glass and every one gets silence.

"I would like to thank everyone for coming. As we all know i invited you all here for my new job and to meet the man that has made me see something new for the first time. I would also like to thank my daughter and son for being here and as for there friends for helping. Just one more thing before i let you all go. Brooke can you please come up here." I am startled when i here my name being called. everyone is looking at me as i get up.

I stand next to my mom who looks like she is about to cry. "Brooke i just wanted to say how proud i am of you and even though you have gotten into mischievous things i would never want you to change because your brooke Peterson." I start to let out tears as my mom is full on crying right now. "I want to give you this necklace that has been passed down from generation to generation of the girls in our family." My mom gives me a box and i open it. Its a silver necklace with an infinity sign with an arrow threw it.

I look at my mom and hug her. "Its beautiful. thank you." I hug her and were both crying.

After our sob session we all start eating dinner. As it gets later and later everyone starts to leave until bryan is the only one left. Which I think he's staying tonight.

"Well kids me and bryan are going to go to bed be free to do whatever just don't get in trouble." My mom laughs. We all say goodnight and start to clean up after the mess from the party.

"So Trenton and brooke got anything you two want to say." Casey says looking at us both while were doing dishes. "What are you talking about." Hannah, sky and jayden are all looking at us. Fuck they all know something is up. I look at jayden who isn't making any eye contact with me. Snitch.

Casey, Hannah and sky all jump up and down. "Trenton and brooke sitting in a tree K.I.S.S.I.N.G." I look over at Trenton who is trying to hide his smile i splash dish water at him and he gives me death eyes. I takes the spraying faucet and picks it up.

"Trenton put it down." He shakes his head and sprays me. Hannah then gets a water bottle from somewhere and spills it on Trenton. That's what im talking about. Trenton is now spraying all of us. "Hey what did i do." Casey says as he got drenched with water.

Were all having a full on water fight now. Some how jayden got a hole of the dogs water bowl and throws it on Hannah. After that I think jayden was scared of Hannah cause damn she got him good.

After we all get tired out we all clean up the water mess and go watch a movie on the coach.

Casey and sky are sitting on the chair thing while jayden and Hannah and me and Trenton are on the coach. Hannah mad popcorn for us all and we put on grown ups 2.

Its around 12pm now and everyone is asleep so i get up and get some blankets and pillows. I give one to sky and casey who are snuggles up with each other. Then throw a blanket on jayden and Hannah who is literally knotted up with each other.

Trenton is passed out laying his head on the arm of the coach. I put a blanket on him and he wakes up. "Firecracker what are you doing." Fuck he caught me. What am i suppose to say. "you looked cold so i got a blanket." He let out a sleepy smirk and damn i could get on my knees right now. He holds his arms out and pulls my waist.

I fall on top of him and he turns me towards the outside of the coach having his arms wrapped around me and his body against mine. "Trenton?" I hear his breathe getting quitter. ":Shut up and go to bed." He says. Damn someone isn't in the mood.

________________

HEY, hey , heyyyy

Guys i am so sorry i haven't posted in forever. It won't happen again. Well maybe I don't know. I need to start just making a schedule or something. But imma be honest with my self i probably wouldn't follow it.

WE ARE AT 10k VIEWS. you guys have no clue how happy i am i haven't been on Wattpad for two weeks and my book went up 5k views. I love you all so much and thank you all for the support.

Also i hope you guys enjoyed this chapter. Im gonna start putting a lot of detail in the next chapters so be paying attention.

XOXOXO

ALSO guys i am very sorry fort he spelling errors ive been meaning to edit it but i haven't had time.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

15.7K 428 39
Brooke never thought that she would be in a situation like this. Where her reputation is on the line and she is comforted by the school's bad boy.
479 50 4
Jolene was an average girl. Some would say there was absolutely nothing special about her. Yes, she was smart, but thatˋs pretty much it. Her looks w...
2.9M 78.7K 38
(Book 1) "What exactly did you do to get kicked out of your last school?" I felt my chest tighten when the vicious smirk played across Noah's lips...
33.2K 2.2K 29
♡ Featured on Stories Undiscovered ♡ ♡ Featured on Teen Fiction ♡ "All it took was one smile, that damned smile, and I found myself falling in love w...