《~FATED JOURNEY~》

By Sassy-San

"I will never let you control me, you only want money. I'll give you as much as you want but just don't show... More

Characters
Episode 1
Episode 2
Episode 3
Episode 4
Episode 5
Episode 6
Episode 7
Episode 8
Episode 9
Episode 10
Episode 11
Episode 12
Episode 13
Episode 14
Episode 15
Episode 16
Episode 17
Episode 18
Episode 19
Episode 20
Episode 21
Episode 22
Episode 23
Episode 24
Episode 25
Episode 26
Episode 27
Episode 28
Episode 29
Episode 30
Episode 31
Episode 32
Episode 33
Episode 34
Episode 35
Episode 36
Episode 37
Episode 38
Episode 40
Episode 41
Episode 42
Episode 43
Episode 44
Episode 45
Episode 46
Episode 47
Episode 48
Episode 49
Episode 50
Episode 51
Episode 52
Episode 53
Episode 54
Episode 55
Episode 56
Episode 57
Episode 58
Episode 59
Episode 60
Episode 61
Episode 62
Episode 63
Episode 64
Episode 65
Episode 66
Episode 67
Episode 68
Episode 69
Episode 70
Author's update
Episode 71
Episode 72
Episode 73
Episode 74
Episode 75
Episode 76
Episode 77
Episode 78
Episode 79
Episode 80
Episode 81
Episode 82 (END)
Happy announcement

Episode 39

2.8K 104 9
By Sassy-San

Sachi's POV

It has been a weak, I am almost recovered except my head injury. My legs were fractured but today I'm getting discharged and my plaster also got removed.

Thinking this I woke up today, looked at couch and found it empty. It means Sanjh already woke up. In this week, he stayed with me everytime and took care of me like I was a kid. My legs were fractured so I needed help everytime wherever I needed to go. He was not even listening to me that day saying he will help me in washroom also.

It was too much for me so I said to him "Just call someone from home or hire a nurse. If not then I'm not using that washroom." Then he called a nurse, he was so stubborn. It was so embarrassing like how can he help in doing my morning routine and all, we don't even share that bond yet.

My thoughts got interrupted by the door opening sound, I looked at the direction just to get disappointed. I was hoping Sanjh, he was outside but looking at the nurse who came inside with a smile, I gladly returned her and she said "Let's go Sachi, today is your last day here." I smiled hearing her and she made me sit on that wheel chair.

I fucking hate this wheel chair but right now, it's my best friend. That nurse helped me in washing myself and that's when I asked her "Ahh di, do you know where my husband went?" She smiled and nodded her head saying "Yeah, he told me he needs to go urgent in his office for some meeting. He didn't wake you up because you were in your deep slumber and he said he will come in few hours."

I nodded and said "Thank you so much for taking care of me in these days." She shook her head as no saying "I'm getting money for helping you Sachi." Hearing her I giggled and she said "Your husband loves you so much, we saw Sanjh Rajvanshi for the first time but the way we heard about him like rude and all, he is but it all depends on the situation." I nodded smiling at her.

She continued "I saw him crying that day very badly when doctors said that you have 24 hours and anything could have happened." I shyly looked down not knowing what he thinks about me. But I confirmed one thing that is he cares for me more than anyone. This is not the first time I'm hearing about him crying that day because when Samastha and Samaira came first day they told me about Sanjh's burst out.

I was feeling happy and sad at the same time knowing that he cares for me but cried also because of me. Harshit bhaiya and Abhishek bhaiya told me that Sanjh went to temple just to pray for me. I was shocked at first but then they said no one knows that he went in hospital's temple. When they were coming to hospital they saw Sanjh at temple that's how they got to know, but they pretended in front of him like they don't know anything about this, so did I.

In all these days, he slept here and took care of me until I told him to go to his office. He being he, he worked really hard in this week because I told him to go to his office. I said because I thought he will get fresh but no, he slept here at night. At morning he first talked with me always asking like do I feel any pain anywhere and then in rush he left for office. He always had his dinner, lunch and breakfast with me.

After office he directly came to hospital to stay here with me, he even checked on me at midnight. He changed a lot after that accident the way he asked me that day for a chance, I was obviously ready for that but I wanted him to understand his mistake for once that's the reason I said all those things to him.

Hearing the sound of door I turned my face to look at the person and found Sanjh, "You're way too early Mr. Rajvanshi" I said to him, I know he is hating that when I call him Mr.Rajvanshi but still he was not saying me anything for that. I love to tease him, he looked irritated but hid his irritation pressing his lips together.

He shook his head saying "Yeah, the meeting ended late. When did they remove your legs' plaster?" Yeah he came late doctors removed my legs' plaster until he came. Like it's literally 2.00 in afternoon and I know he didn't eat anything so I also didn't. I don't like to eat before him and more than that we got so habitual to eat together in this week.

"Just half hour ago" I said showing him my foot and rotating it. He looked at my leg and shouted "Are you a kid, don't do that they just removed your plaster fool." I looked at him in no interest and said "they removed it means they are all ok, doctor said I can do anything now. My legs are good like before." I said last line patting my legs with my hands.

He shook his head in annoyance and said "Still don't do that." I said "Mr. Rajvanshi did you talk with doctors? When will I get discharge, I want to go to Delhi." Hearing me, he looked at me in anger and said "Who said you're going to Delhi? and for what?" I said in duh tone "Of course to my home, don't you remember before the accident what I said that I won't live here with you."

"Don't you dare to get on my nerves now, I'm being calm for the whole week that doesn't mean I can give you permission for this shit." He said in his anger. I gulped looking at him and said "I don't want to live with you" Hearing me he came near me on my bed, he cupped my cheeks making me look at him. His eyes were black shot and blank means he was not calm but got more angry, I was scared.

"Why don't you want to live with me?" He said in anger, I said in whisper looking everywhere except him in his hold "You get angry on me for no reason, and always rule on me. I don't like it." suddenly he kissed my temple and my eyes went wide feeling his lips on my forehead.

My cheeks turned baby pink, he left my forehead caressing my blushed cheeks to make them red and looked at me saying "I'm like this Sachi, I'm short tempered, arrogant, egoistic and rude. I'm trying to change myself just for you not for anyone understand this. I will try to control my anger from now on ok." Not knowing I just nodded my head and he smiled being calm. Hmm bipolar man.

"I won't let you go there, if you miss Shri or anyone then call them here. I didn't like it the way your dad behaved with you, you're not just his daughter but my wife also and knowing that he doesn't want you in his home. I can't allow my wife to go there." he completed hugging me lightly. I was feeling like heaven in his arms, it's more than 2 weeks he didn't even touch me. Feeling his warmth, I wanted to stay in his arms forever.

I smiled hearing his intention, I didn't hug him back and said "Don't you think I'm just a burden?" hearing me he broke the hug and said "Did I ever call you burden?" I nodded as yes with smile and he sulked like a kid saying "I have told you Sachi that those words in my anger or fight are useless, forget about that." I chuckled on his expressions saying "how can I?"

"Look Sachi, from today can we start from the start?" He said holding hope in his eyes. I thought, why not? I love him, of course I do. I can't stop loving just because he doubted on me, my love for him is more than those misunderstandings. He wanted this and in this week I can see he is trying to change. He touched my hand asking "Huh?" I looked at him and nodded with smile.

He smiled brightly looking my positive nod and hugged me tightly saying "Thank you, thank you so much Sachi for giving a chance. Thank you baby." I got froze hearing him what the actual fuck did he just call me 'baby' and even thanked me. I wanna die in peace now OMG.

He broke the hug and gave me his brightest smile and forgetting about everything I also gave him a smile. Then he said "I'm hungry." I stopped smiling at him and said "Oh yeah, let's eat." Hearing me he narrowed his eyes and again shouted making me flinch "HOW MANY TIMES I NEED TO TELL YOU THAT EAT YOUR FOOD ON TIME"

I looked at his face and his ears were red, I laughed instead of getting scared of his voice "Why your ears are red?" I said touching his ears and feeling my touch, his ear again turned more red, making me laugh on his body language. Hearing my laugh he smiled looking at me when I noticed, I stopped and said "What? Let's eat and don't shout like this because you also know I can't eat alone." He nodded his head like a kid with smile on his face.

We started eating our lunch when I asked him "What doctor said about my discharge?" "About that, he said you need to stay here for few more days." hearing him the spoon I was holding pang on floor and I looked at him with big eyes saying "No way, they even removed my plaster." Looking at me he started laughing loudly holding his stomach.

I gave him glare and he said controlling his laugh "If you come with me then after this saline ends... and if you want to go to Delhi then maybe one more week?" at the end he put his finger on his forehead showing me that he was thinking hard just a week or more. I put my hand on his arm saying "Of course with you, everyone left me here, where can I go except you Mr. Rajvanshi."

He removed my hands and said seriously "hmm but now I also don't want to take you with me." I looked at him in disbelief "You can't do this with me, I'm your wife." I said pointing at me. He nodded and said "Yeah, you're my wife so you have no rights to say that you're going anywhere except me." I nodded my head innocently.

Looking at my face he chuckled winning the game and said "Eat first, then we will go" he completed kissing my forehead. I smiled eating my food, I'm comfortable with him now after spending time with him for a week. He is so different than I thought, he is kinda funny though. If I will say this then no one will believe me. Finally today I felt like getting my Sanjh back.

-------------

I woke up when I saw Sanjh with some workers, they were moving my things. I looked at him getting up and said "What happened?" He smiled and said "Nothing, you got your discharge. They even removed saline from your hand when you were asleep, now they just needs to change your head's dressing."

I nodded my head happily and checked the time, it was showing 5.00 at evening. Within 10 minutes some nurses came to change my dressing.

Finally everything is done and here we are sitting in his car. I looked outside smiling thinking, I know I'm mentally not stable, I heard their talks. But after looking at Sanjh, I never felt anything disturbed in me and more than that the doctors gave me medicine for that also.

I don't want anyone to call him that I'm not stable or anything and he is not divorcing me. I sighed and looked at him, he was checking mails on his phone. I again turned my head to look outside thinking I can do this for Sanjh, for my love. I know because of me he is also disturbed and after watching the view at my home, he is more disturbed.

When that day I first looked at him, I was shook because when I closed my eyes on road he was wearing that shirt and when I opened my eyes after 2 days still he was wearing that same shirt with some blood stains. I looked at his eyes and found the same love that I saw when I closed my eyes.

He is behaving the same with me like before but his every touch is filled with love, his every word shows care for me. It's different from before like when he said he was feeling something but didn't know, he needed to confirm and after that the way he kissed me and all. It's all good but still he had doubts, I felt it that time. I got insecure that time when Myra came saying she is his ex.

Now, whenever I look at his eyes it holds love, pure love, not any confirmation or doubts like he is doing correct or not. My thoughts got interrupted by his voice "Sachi, we are here. Come out." I nodded and came out holding his hand.

We were about to go inside when I heard a sound "STOP RIGHT THERE" and that voice was of none other than Maa. I smiled and our feet halted. She came running with aarti in her hands and said "You're coming home after fighting for life my fighter daughter, so let me welcome you." I nodded at her with chuckle.

I looked, everyone was there but why I'm sensing that something is off between Papa and Sanjh. Papa came to hospital twice and talked with me but when Sanjh was not in hospital and about my dad, I haven't seen him in this whole week. I gave them a smile and finally Maa said "Come inside."

We both went, it was 6.15. I took a seat on sofa and said "Wah after so long, home sweet home Maa." She laughed at my statement and said "Yeah, aren't you hungry?" "I'm, if you're making something good for me." I said making everyone smile on our bond. "What do you want to eat?" she asked. I said after thinking for sometime "Pav bhaji by your hand? What say?"

"NO, didn't you hear what doctor said you can eat but not junk food." Sanjh said before Maa. I looked at him and said "Wait, Pav bhaji is not junk food." "It is, because it has pav." He said showing me his finger. Hearing Sanjh Maa said "Yeah, he is right Sachi. Pav comes from outside, say something homemade baccha."

I thought for a second and said "Muli ke parathe then?" Maa nodded with a smile and I said "I will help you Maa." Maa gave me a stern look saying "Until this scar from your forehead goes, you're banned from kitchen Mrs. Sachi Rajvanshi." "What? scar? Maa doctors are still dressing my wound and you're saying until that scar fades, it's too much."

Hearing me Samaira started laughing saying "If I would have been at your place bhabhi, I would have taken this offer as a reward." Everyone shook their heads hearing her and Sanjh said "Kaamchor (Slacker) no doubt." Hearing him everyone started laughing except Samaira and Sanjh.

"I don't want to stay here, I have a lot of work except this cooking." she said sassily and went towards her room gaining another laughter from everyone. I was missing this from 2 weeks now. I had tears in my eyes and that was noticed by three people now Maa, Sanjh and Samastha.

"What happened? Why are you crying? Is it paining anywhere?" Sanjh asked worriedly coming towards me. I shook my head as no and turned to Maa hugging her I said "I missed you all so badly." everyone smiled and Papa said "So, that's why our Sachi's eyes are teary." He said like I am a kid and I was nodding my head.

"Oh we also missed you so much. I even brought a cake for you but you can't eat that" Papa said sadly. "Who said I can't eat, I can Papa. I can't make you sad like this for a little cake, no way." I said making him giggle at his foody daughter-in-law. Hearing me he nodded with smile but then Sanjh and Papa's eyes met. Papa suddenly said "Let her rest Sudha, I'm also tired from working. I'm going to rest beta, you also go." He made his way towards his room.

I was looking at Papa when Maa said "yeah, Prakash is correct. You need to take rest Sachi, Sanjh take her." Hearing her, Sanjh nodded getting up from his seat. He said "Let's go." I smiled and started walking with him and about our luggage it was already taken by workers.

I was scared to go in that same room, where we fought and more than that he didn't even stop me that day and said get out from this room and house also. I gulped my own saliva when we were about to reach.

He stopped and opened the door, I looked at the door hesitatingly not daring to go inside. I knew, after going in, I will remember every single word he said to me. Knowing my reason for not going inside, he looked at me and held my hand saying "I know, I did everything bad with you in this room. If you're not comfortable here then we can change our room."

I shook my head as no because there was some misunderstanding which has happened in this room with us but we also shared lot of good moments here. Our first kiss, My balcony, yeah the balcony's view is best in this room. He held my hand tightly saying "Let's go, from today we will face everything together." I laughed at his statement saying "We are not going for a war inside."

He also chuckled hearing me and fighting with fear I went inside. I stayed still at the door breathing heavily and closed my eyes to get my breathing stable. After a minute it became normal. I looked straight and found Sanjh looking at me intensely.

I looked at him awkwardly and said "What happened? Why are you looking at me Mr. Rajvanshi." hearing me he started coming towards me and being a scaredy cat my legs started taking steps back, still maintaining the eye contact with him.

Suddenly I felt door behind me and he didn't stop. I closed my eyes when he reached near me, I felt his hands caging me between the door and him. Feeling him this much close to me, I shivered and opened my eyes just to meet with his black beautiful orbs which were holding love for me.

He started leaning and I closed my eyes thinking he will kiss me but he said his lips brushing my ears and I clutched my kurti tightly. "Don't call me that Rajvanshi shit again, ok. If you again call me this then we are alone in this room, I don't know what I will do with you."

**************************

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

44.2K 3.4K 39
"Even you know Vivek our marriage is not normal, and it can never be one." I cried out to the person standing close to me while taking 2 steps away f...
3.3M 188K 77
Nobody ever loved him; she was the first who loved him. He did not have a family and then one day she entered into his life and became a world for h...
120K 4.7K 53
First known as destined to be.... __ "Look into my eyes and say the same thing Priya, say that you don't love me anymore" he said clutching my should...
120K 3.7K 36
Their love story contains a lot of misunderstandings, love, jealousy, possessiveness and ups and downs. Everything changes one by one but one thing s...