HANDSOME BABY'S DADDY πŸ”ž(A N...

By Payu_Rain20

Another Jikook Mpreg ship lovelies, Join me πŸ˜˜πŸ’œπŸ’œ This is a short story but it's gonna be fun okay πŸ³οΈβ€πŸŒˆπŸ³οΈ... More

CHAPTER 1&2
CHAPTER 3&4
CHAPTER 5&6
CHAPTER 7&8
CHAPTER 9&10
CHAPTER 11&12
CHAPTER 13&14
CHAPTER 15&16
CHAPTER 17&18
CHAPTER 21&22
CHAPTER 23&24
CHAPTER 25&26
CHAPTER 27&28
CHAPTER 29&30
CHAPTER 31&32
CHAPTER 33&34
CHAPTER 35&36
CHAPTER 37&38
CHAPTER 39&40
CHAPTER 41&42
NOT AN UPDATE!

CHAPTER 19&20

4.1K 247 44
By Payu_Rain20

...                       (LLC)
Jimin was absent minded throughout the drive back to the company.

He couldn't help to think about what Lui had said about Jungkook.

"Was he really helping him?" Thinking about what he did to Wang and Jimoon, he felt that they both deserve it.

But today's incidence wasn't just a mere coincidence or was it? He thought.

" Sir" the driver's voice brought him out of his thoughts.

" Huh?" He asked not catching the driver's last words.

" We are here" The driver replied.

" Oh!" He mouthed after realizing that they were indeed in front of the company.

He pay the cabman and got down before walking into the company.

Instead of going to his office directly, Jimin made his way to Jungkook's office.

On getting to the door, he knocked gently.

"Come in" he heard his voice from inside and he enters, closing the door behind.

Jungkook who was busy on his laptop raised his head on hearing the light steps.

"You are back Mr Min?" He asked and started signing some files.

"Yes sir" he nodded in reply.

"Boss can I ask you a question?" He asked hesitantly.

"Go ahead" he replied and stopped signing before facing him.

"Are you the one who bought the Park's house and company?" He asked.

"Yes am the one, how did Mr Min know?" He asked looking surprised.

Seeing how surprised he looks, Jimin concluded that it was just a mere coincidence.

"Why will he bought the house and company all because of him? Everything happened coincidentally" he concluded in his mind.

" You haven't answered my question Mr Min"  Jungkook voice interrupted his thoughts.

"Oh, I just happen to know the Park family, I'll take my leave then" he replied and bowed before walking out Immediately.

He is not ready to be questioned of his relationship with the Park's family which was why he dismissed himself quickly.

Jungkook sighed out in relief as Jimin left.

His plans almost got exposed, Jungkook had decided to avenge Jimin in low key till he is courageous enough to tell him that he was the man from six years ago.

  .
.
.
.
.
.
.

UNKNOWN LOCATION

In a dim light room which was an office, a man in a military uniform could be seen sitting on the swirling chair staring at his subordinate who was also wearing a military uniform but of lower rank giving him the details.

"So you mean my brother destroyed the Park's company because of a staff?" The higher rank military asked with shock written on his face.

" Yes General Jeon" the subordinate replied.

" How...is...it.. possible?" Chan stuttered in disbelief.

"I guess Mr Jungkook might be falling for the guy am" his subordinate replied with a shrug.

Chan almost laugh at the subordinate words.

Has his brother really fallen in love? He thought funnily before facing his subordinate.

"You can leave" he ordered.

The subordinate saluted him before walking out.

"Jungkook? In love with someone? Impossible" he muttered before picking his phone which was on the table.

Switching the screen on, he went to his contact immediately.

His eyes caught the number he had been looking for.

BROTHER" He dialed the number and Jungkook pick at second Ring.

"Yo big brother" Chan said happily as Jungkook answered the call.

" Wow, you aren't dead yet?" Jungkook teased him which made him frown.

"Do you realize that am a mayor now, aren't you scared of being punished?" Chan retorted angrily.

"Should I remind you that one word from me can make you spend the rest of your life at the military zone?" Jungkook threatened with a chuckle.

"You are so mean, how could you do this to your only brother!" Chan whined.

"Are you drunk? Where did you want to put Jeon Kim if you are my only brother" Jungkook scoffed.

Jeon Kim is the jeon family youngest Master, and also Jungkook biological brother who were born of the same parents.

Kim was only seven when he was sent to UK to continue schooling, since then he hasn't returned.

Old Master Jeon is with him as well.

" Who is that? Does he still exists?" Chan gasp dramatically.

"Am hanging up" Jungkook announced getting tired of his drama.

"Don't you dare hang_" Chan hasn't finished his words when heard the beeps sounds.

Jungkook had hung up on him.

"F**k you Jeon Jungkook!" He cursed angrily.
.
..
.

****
Jungkook groaned frustratedly rubbing his head as he felt headache after speaking with Chan.

"That silly brat, I really wondered if he was the same Chan I knew six years ago" Jungkook said angrily.

Assistant Cheng who was also present in the office, almost laugh at his boss frustrating expression.

"Why are you here? I don't remember calling you" Jungkook asked, it was then Assistant Cheng remember that he was here for a reason.

"Sir, Shen Wang has sold all his shares" assistant Cheng replied.

" He sold all his Shares? To who?"

" LLC was the one who bought his shares" Assistant Cheng replied.

" LLC? The infamous hacker?" Jungkook asked with a frown and Cheng nodded in reply.

"Why will LLC buy the shares? I thought he doesn't know about business? And why did that bastard sold off all his shares?"

"I guess he is planning something big, and as for LLC, I really don't know but as of now LLC is the largest shareholder in Shen's company" Assistant Cheng replied.

Jungkook was in deep thought for sometime as he tries to think of the reason why Wang might have sold off all his shares, after a while of thinking, he face his assistant.

" Send a message to LLC to see if he is interested in selling the Shares to me" he ordered.

" Ok boss" Assistant Cheng bowed before walking out.

Just as Cheng left, Jungkook phone rang, glancing at ID,

He rolled his eyes as he saw Chan's name, instead of picking up, he declined the call.

A lot had happened within the past years after Jungkook was appointed as Jeon enterprises CEO.

It didn't take long for Jungkook to find the evidence that Chan was responsible for his accident.

After the evidence was shown to the old Master Jeon, old Master Jeon wanted to disown Chan but Jungkook stopped him.

He wants to punish Chan instead which was why he sent him to the military zone after all, their father was the reason why Chan became vicious and competitive.

Chan was born out of wedlock, or should I say Chan was a product of rape?

27 years ago, Jeon Fei, Chan and Jungkook biological father had forced himself on a woman named Kira.

Kira was Jeon Fei secretary, Jeon Fei was a womanizer despite being married and also a father.

He had asked Kira out but the latter rejected him, in anger of being rejected he decided to have his revenge by raping her.

Unluckily Kira got pregnant and told Jeon Fei about it but Jeon Fei rejected the pregnancy and asked her to abort it, he even threatened to kill her if she dares tell anyone about it.

Kira was afraid of his threat, which was why she left Korea.

Nineteen years later, Kira came back to Jeon's family with Chan who was eighteen that time.

Jeon Jungkook was twenty years back as well, Jeon Kim had been sent to abroad already.

After revealing everything to the Jeon family, old Master Jeon was furious with Jeon Fei that he disowned him and sent him away from the family
Out of anger and being cheated.

Two days after Kira brought Chan to the family, she lost her life and since then Chan had hated everyone.

He hated his father because if he hadn't neglected them, his mother would still be alive.

He hated Jia and her children because they were living in wealth while his mother and him were living wretchedly.

Jungkook sighed as he remembers those memories.

He felt pity for his younger brother before but now everything is okay because he felt that his brother had changed for better.

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Immediately Cheng left Jungkook's office, he proceeded to do what his boss had ordered him to do.

He search for LLC verified account before sending him a direct message about buying the shares using Jeon Jungkook's name, to his surprise LLC replied immediately.

"Sure! let's meet up tomorrow" LLC replied.

" Where?" Assistant Cheng asked immediately.

"I'll send you the address soon" LLC replied.

Few minutes later, assistant Cheng received a notification which means that the address has been sent.

After confirming the message, Assistant Cheng left for his boss office to inform him of the progress.

.
.
.
.
.

#Shen_Wang_sold_his_entire_shares

After the news of Wang selling off his entire shares in the Shen's company got out, the social media went crazy, different hashtags were trending on Twitter with netizens wondering why Wang sold off his right as the company CEO.

..
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
NEXT MORNING

"Are you sure this is the place?" Jungkook asked as they stand in front of a Villa.

The mansion is just as big as the Jeon Jungkook's penthouse but not as spacious.

"Am definitely sure boss" Assistant Cheng replied.

"Ok, press the doorbell" he ordered feeling impatient already.

Just as Assistant Cheng raised his hand to press the doorbell, the door open revealing a man in his late thirties.

" Welcome Mr Jungkook" The man bowed respectfully.

"Thank you, are you LLC?" Jungkook went straight to point.

" No am not, Boss is waiting for you inside" the man replied politely.

" Ok let's go in" Jungkook said to the man.

The man led Jungkook and Assistant Cheng to the living room where LLC was waiting.

On getting inside, LLC was sitting on the couch with his back on them.

What caught Jungkook and Assistant Cheng attention the most was none other than the small back.

"Why do I feel like this back belongs to a kid?" Jeon Jungkook thought.

Same thought was going on in Assistant Cheng mind.

" Boss they are here" The man who brought them in announced.

"Ok" They heard a small voice which was strangely familiar to Jungkook and Assistant Cheng.

Just then LLC got down from the couch, and turn to face them.

On seeing LLC face, Jungkook and Assistant Cheng eyes widened in shock.

LLC was none other than freaking f**kin Minjoon.

"Welcome Mr Jeon Jungkook or should I say" Minjoon paused and walk closer to Jungkook till he just an half meter away from him.

"Daddy?" He completed with a big smile.

Assistant Cheng who couldn't hold the shocking scene slump down to the ground.

T. B. C

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

10.1K 579 4
This story contains - Main ship - Jikook (obviously) Alternative human universe, alternative Alpha, Beta and Omega dynamic. Side ships - Sope (Sug...
11.7K 491 12
"You're coming home with me, baby..." ~A Jikook short story~ Contains: -Some fluff 😍πŸ₯° -Oodles of sexual tension πŸ˜‰πŸ˜˜ -Smutty smut smut (Dom Jimin X...
282K 15.5K 50
#1-topjungkook πŸ€©πŸ’œ 24th May 2019 #1-bottomjimin πŸ€©πŸ’œ 25th April 2019 #8-detectiveJeon πŸ€©πŸ’œ 28th April 2019 Read the intro. A jikook fanfic. (Jungko...
27.3K 1K 26
Kidnapped and used for pleasure kTH ends up falling in love with his rapist and tormentor. . . Rescued after 6months and sent overseas he made a prom...