Milan In Love

By aprildear47

Milan is the girl who fantasizes about finding the perfect guy. All those kdramas that she has watched made h... More

PROLOGUE
1
2
3
4
6
7
8
9
10
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
24.2

5

560 24 13
By aprildear47

   A long breath left my mouth, the refreshing morning making me snuggle more into the warm body by my side, I was struggling to keep my eyes open. I didn't want to wake up, it was the first time in weeks I had such a peaceful sleep.

But my phone started ringing and the memories of last night wake me up agitated.

I'm such a slut.

I start desperately looking for my cell phone, which must be somewhere along with my skirt and panties.

When I finally find both things I start to get dressed as fast as I can, answering the phone. "Hey, where the fuck are you?" Shayla asks.

Too embarrassed to tell her the truth I replied. "Uhh, where are you? So I can get there."

"Why don't you want to tell me where you are? You know what!? Whatever i'm in front of the house waiting for you with Marlon. Hurry the fuck up." She hung up before I could answer. Oh alright hoe.

I began to search quietly for my things around his room. Where the fuck is my top?!

I was starting to get desperate, especially when I still couldn't find my panties. oop, there it is, my top.

I still couldn't find my panties, but i completely forgot about it when i heard movement in  the bed, my heart began to race and the only option I saw was to grab my sandals and leave the room quickly.

You dumb hoe.

Now I couldn't go back into the room, because I ran the risk of him waking up and In that scenario there were two options; one, he was going to wake up and we were going to have a very awkward conversation while I was looking for my panties, Or two, we were going to have a very awkward exchange of glances while I searched for my panties.

It was going to be embarrassing anyway.

I gave up finding my panties to avoid either scenario, so with my head low, I quietly made my way down to the living room, where I found a very discouraging scene of people asleep in armchairs, broken liquor bottles all over the floor and the walls stained.

as  I started walking I keep pulling my skirt down so I wouldn't flash my pussy to anyone.

"I was looking for you all over the house, Where were you?" Asks shayla as I walk to the house.

"Here and there." I said shrugging my shoulders.

She looked at me with narrowed eyes." Get in the car hoe." She said.

I did as I was told getting in the front seat and closing the door.

"Shhhh." I heard from the back seat. I turned my head to see Marlon's battered face.

"What the fuck happened to you?!" I asked worried.

"I'll tell you later, please shut your mouth for now." He said holding a bag of frozen bacon that he pressed to his head.

I turned to Shayla. "What happened? Are you okay?"

"Yeah, actually it has nothing to do with me. I found him like that in the front yard." She told me as she starting to drive.

I look at him in  disbelief

"What?! Don't be looking at me like that, your ass disappeared all night!" He screamed.

"I'm just- alright." I mean... He was right.

But still, it was weird; he was the responsible at all the parties we went to, never drank much alcohol or didn't drink it at all. I mean, he enjoyed the party but never enough to end up lying in someone's yard with bruises on his face.

I wasn't the type of girl to sleep with random guys either. I guess there's a first time for everything.

I couldn't deny it, I was filled with shame.  I couldn't blame the drinks because I wasn't drunk, I was completely guilty of what had happened.

I felt dirty for being easy and sleeping with the asshole who was known to have slept with half the female population of the school. And I did that without condom!

Shit... I need to get tested.

And buy a plan B.

"Can you stop at the pharmacy real quick?" I asked Shayla, who glared at me."What?!"

"I just can't believe you have no self respect."

I looked at her in disbelief, my eyes welling up with tears. Shame washed over me with intensity.

"Please... Just stop at the pharmacy." I whispered.

Five minutes later we stopped at the pharmacy, I got off as fast as I could and told her. "You can leave me here, I'll walk home."

"Milan..." She tried to say but i was already walking away.

Enter the pharmacy taking short but quick steps, so that no one will notice my lack of panties, but luckily, the pharmacy was empty thanks to the hour.

"Milan!" I saw shayla walking to me. "Look, I know I was out of pocket with what I said to you, but I don't like how he treats you like shit and you keep going back to him!" She said.

"What?" I asked confused.

"You were fucking Bryson last night weren't you? Thats why..." She said looking at the plan B in my hand.

"Huh?! No, bitch, I wasn't fucking him."

"What?!" She said with a big smile on her face. "I thought that he was the one you were with the whole night. Bitch i'm proud."

"Why? Because I fucked somebody else? That doesn't mean anything." I said  irritated.

"of course it means something. You wouldn't even think of kissing another dude before, but now you're fucking them!" She said a little to loud.

"Shhhh! Do you want a microphone?" She looked at me embarrassed.

"I'm sorry." She said as we walked to register. "So who did you spent the night with?"

After paying and walking out the store, I whisper. "It was Luka..."

"Huh?! I didn't hear shit." I swear to God this bitch gets on my nerves.

"It was Luka, damn." I said in a normal tone this time.

She stopped walking to the car and looked at me in disbelief for what felt like minutes.

"Luka who?  Luka Martinez?" I nodded.

She gasped and started laughing. "You bitch! I can't believe this." She continued laughing. "Didn't yall hate each other? Is this like an enemies to lovers thing or..."

"Bitch shut up, we didn't hate each other, he used to bully me and I plan to act like none of this happened." I said walking to the car.

"But wait, you need to get tested." She said getting in the car.

I cringed thinking about it. "I know. Is going to be a very weird conversation to have with my stepmom."

...

Luka

"Doesn't she has boyfriend?" Tyler asks.

"I don't know, probably. She didn't fuck like she had one though." I said, picking up more and more trash from my house. This was a very bad idea.

"Shit, i'll fuck her too." He said licking his lips.

"She wouldn't fuck you though." I said throwing garbage at him.

"Fuck you." He looked around and then said. "Wait, do you know what happened to Bryan?"

"Nah, I spent the whole night in my room." I told him, my mind unconsciously transporting back to the night before, the feel of her body in my hands, the sway of her hips, her thighs and the wet paradise that lies between them; its smell, its taste-

"Hey! Are you listening to me?" Tyler yelled, interrupting my thoughts.

"Yeah, yeah, sure."

"Really? What did I say?"

I rolled my eyes sighing. "What did you say?"

"Bro, He was all beaten up and when I asked him he almost hit me."

"Shit, i'll hit you too, ain't gonna lie." I said, he then threw trash at me.

"Asshole." He said. " Do you plan to have something with that girl?" Sometimes it seems like he doesn't know me.

Sighing I answer him."I'll fuck her again if thats what you're asking."

"It's not"

"Well, I'm not planning to have something serious with her. Look, there are a lot of women in this world and staying with one would be wasting the chances I have to fuck the others."

"I guess I can't imagine having sex with a person without any kind of emotional intimacy."

"yeah, that's why you don't get pussy." i mocked him."Let's finish cleaning this shit up"

"I'm just saying... There's going to be a point where you won't be able to fill your emptiness with parties and sex without feelings."

"I'm not going to use a relationship to fill in the gaps either." I tell him."And who says that I feel empty?"

"Well, if it's not emptiness, you definitely have a problem; you refuse to accept any kind of affection but you need it and that's why you use sex, it's a partial solution."

"Stop psychoanalyzing me you idiot." I told him. I didn't want my head to go down that route, I knew what I was going to end up doing.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

12.4K 672 21
Bianca Milan does hair at her best friend's salon, and although she busts her ass at work, getting the bills paid in full doesn't always happen. One...
110K 1.9K 47
He's a king She's a queen Dominico has been watching her for years, Elvira has always known he was watching, He's dangerous, intimidating, but charmi...
58K 1.7K 22
When Arefa, a 22-year-old woman,overhears her parents attempting to forcefully marry her off to a business tycoon, she chooses to flee to Italy and...
12.1K 284 21
Milan is somehow lucky enough to be offered the life that any girl would probably want but is it a good idea to take the beautiful man up on his offe...