Let Me Struggle With You | Bu...

By DynamiicGuitar

2 ex-Hydra agents meet again starting off as mere acquaintances but a spark grows from the deep connection th... More

You were my mission
Join The Avengers
Schedule
Panic Attack
Trying to be better
First training session
Therapy and Movie Night
Adorable
I will not fight you
Princess
Asgardian Books
Nightclub
Sarge
Proof
Date
Second Date
Beach Pt1
Beach Pt2
Mission
Data
Told You To Be Careful
Asses Me, Please
Make Out
Swimming Pool
Winners
Wow
Freedom
Prime Minister
Christmas Planning
Relationships
New Room
Decorating
Leading Up To Christmas
Christmas Day
Gone Wrong
Houses
Shit
Shopping
Sonnogram
Baby Room
Targetted
Taken
Asgard

Problem

19 0 0
By DynamiicGuitar

~Avenger's POV~

"Guys! We have a problem, y/n isn't responding to any check-ins." Natasha storms into the room gaining every Avenger's attention, and those words immediately makes Bucky stand up.

"Then we go find her! Why are we still here?!" Bucky goes to rush from the room before Steve and Nat both hold him back and stop him from going anywhere.

"Buck, slow down we can't just force our way in there and expect to take her back so easily." Bucky doesn't budge just standing there flexing his metal arm over and over.

"Bucky, we won't understand how you feel right now but we will promise we'll get her back we just can't rush into this we need a clear and perfect plan." everyone watches as Bucky reluctantly sits down still highly tense and staring dead set in front of him.

"So what are we going to do?" Nat faces everyone as Steve stands watching Bucky just in case he outbursts again.

"Well for starters we get a proper layout of the Hydra base she went to, then we figure out a way to see if she's there or not and if she is we get her and get out if not we find her location, destroy the base and get out to make a new plan." they all nod as Bucky stands again everyone all on edge as they watch him walk to the fridge grabbing the milk carton and drinking straight from it.

"Buck, you alright?" nothing is said and no one moves.

"If we don't go to get her or at least find her in the next 48 hours I'm doing this on my own. And if any one of you stop me I will switch on the Winter Soldier in my head." Bucky gives them all the most intense stare any of them had received from him ever and it sent them all chills, scaring them slightly. No one says anything as he walks away.

"Jarvis, where has Bucky gone?"

"To his floor, in his room Mr Rogers." everyone lets out a breath of relief as they all sit quietly around the table.

"Are we really going to let him do that?" Bruce asks the room.

"In all honesty I don't think we can stop him, we're lucky he's holding off for 2 days at best. We don't understand what he's feeling."

"No we don't, which is why we have to be there as well as see it from his side." they all hum in agreement.

"Lets get rest so tomorrow we can get to work." everyone leaves the room and goes to bed some getting more sleep than others.

~Y/n's POV~

I slowly begin to come back to reality to notice I am sat in a chair bound by metal cuffs restricting my ability and movement, as well as too strong for even my triple serum to break apart. Finally gaining back my full vision I look around the room I was in noticing how simple, dimly lit and dirty it was, if this was my old base I was never shown this place and it unsettled me that I had no idea where I was. All of a sudden the door in front of me clicks open as someone walks into the room it being too dark to see their face properly.

"You're awake." the voice was manly and deep clearly indicating this was a man not a woman. 

"Silent treatment? Of course." I remain quiet and stare ahead of me as he walks around me keeping his face hidden in the shadows.

"You haven't changed much since the Avengers took you in, they have clearly deluded you but that can be fixed. Permanently." I twitch slightly at the machine he was referring to.

"And don't worry. They'll never find you in the base we moved you to." I had a feeling this wasn't my old base at all and I now realise they plan to turn me back into the killing machine I once was.

"For now, we'll let them cook for a while and you did fail your last mission so punishment is in order." at these words 3 men walk in as the other man leaves locking the door, I watch as my breath goes jagged slightly while the 3 men walk closer to me before a whole new world of pain takes over my body, punishment definitely being received.

~Avenger's POV~

The Avengers were currently sat on the Quinjet flying towards the base y/n's mission took place at, everyone running over details of what they were doing and their roles all except one person sat closest to where the ramp comes down. Bucky had been sitting there the whole ride, no one going up to him at all and leaving him be except no one knew for sure that he understood what was going on.

"Someone has to go over to him to make sure." Wanda whispers to everyone, they all knew she was right.

"Ok, I'll go." Steve states, no one objecting they watch as he walks over to Bucky and takes a seat beside him not talking at all.

"Buck. We will get her back no matter what it takes."

"You can't be sure of that Steve, and even if we do who's to say they didn't turn her back or that she hasn't been mentally screwed with or harmed in anyway." Steve doesn't respond straight away.

"Well, I woke up in a world where I believed everyone from my time no longer existed and remembering seeing my best friend fall from a train. I then a few years later saw that same best friend fighting against me not knowing who he was at all and remembering nothing of me." Bucky goes to talk before Steve stops him.

"I wasn't done." Bucky goes quiet before staring ahead again.

"But after all of that you did remember me. And it took time but you remembered more and you got better with my help. If something has happened to her she'll be fine and get through it because she not only has all of us as family to help her but she has you. The love of her life, someone who wouldn't rest until she's home safe and would do anything in the world for her." at this Bucky looks at Steve who could see tears build up in his eyes until he hears his voice break.

"God I hope you're right." at this Steve brings Bucky in for a hug which they sit in for a while until Steve pulls away.

"To do this though we need to know that you're with us in this and understand what you're doing. So do you?" Bucky nods seriously as Steve smiles sympathetically.

"We're five minutes out we should land!" Clint yells from the front.

"Land here!" Steve replies as he and Bucky stand back up while the Quinjet lands and lowers the ramp, everyone grouping together.

"Alright, everyone understand the plan?" Steve receives a nod all around before they all rush to try and find y/n and bring her home.

~Time Skip~

"Bucky! Calm down!" Bucky punched a hole in the wall in anger at her not being here but in some base in Germany which would take at least 2 days to get to in the Quinjet and to say Bucky was pissed was an understatement. Bucky takes another punch putting another hole in the wall as the others stood not knowing what to do.

"Bucky! Stop! Doing that isn't going to get us to y/n any faster so stop wasting your energy!" Bucky stops at Loki's raised tone to face them all with tears streaming down his cheeks glaring at them.

"You're right. So lets go get her." he storms past them to get back to the Quinjet, they had taken down all Hydra agents in the base completely removing them from the picture, most of the work done by Bucky. The others quickly follow after Bucky knowing that asking him to wait a day wouldn't be an option after what they had seen so decide to take off for Germany right away.

~Y/n's POV~

It had been 4 days of me in this room earning daily beatings from the same three men, I had gained so many new markings to coat my skin bringing back all the horrid memories from the past every single time. And now they were back but with a selection of knives this time, as I weakly looked up at them before letting my head drop again to look down at the dry blood that lived there now.

"Ready sweetheart?" I growl at this, Bucky would use that name sometimes and I hated it was used in this situation.

"Don't. Use that name." he smirks at my retaliation before brushing the cool tip of the blade lightly against my skin but I don't flinch at all. Pretty soon he starts to press the tip of blade harder into my skin starting to break it before alarms began blaring the ringing being too much for me to handle.

"Shit!" I watch two of the men run from the room and the man stood with the knife beside me, thinking he'd follow them I relax a little until I scream being caught off guard as he plunges the knife into my side close to where it had been stabbed before. The man then running from the room and locking me back in, I look to my side to see the knife plunged fully in.

"I have got to stop getting stabbed." relaxing in my chair more I wait for whatever was happening to be over, the pain finally getting to me I start to go dizzy at the unbearable pain and blood slowly flowing from my side until the door bursts open and I try to focus on who it is but couldn't and I knew they were trying to talk to me but the ringing wouldn't stop.

I feel my body get shaken over and over lightly though, they were being cautious of me, this was someone I knew meaning it had to be the Avengers so I try to say something.

"Guys?" I say weakly as the ringing starts to leave my eyes and my vision clear up a little to reveal that Bucky was in front of me.

"Bucky..." I breath out which makes him look me dead in the eye.

"I'm here doll, I'm here." I whimper as they release the cuffs and being too weak I start to fall forward but get caught by Bucky's strong arms as he lets his knees fall to the floor with me in his arms allowing me to huddle into his chest.

"Shh, you're alright. I'm here, we're here. I will never let this happen again, I swear on my own life." he whispers into my ear as we sit there for a while, me crying into his chest.

"Hey, we should head back and have her looked after." I feel Bucky move me to pick me up as I wince slightly before holding him tight as he carries me back to the Quinjet where he lies me down on to a flat surface, I quickly clutch onto his hand making him look down at me.

"Don't...please don't leave."

"I am never leaving you, ever." I smile tiredly as I feel darkness overcome me letting me sleep and finally rest.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

33.6K 1.1K 13
Part Four of Winter's Beginning In the aftermath of Washington, Steve and Abi Rogers are once again thrown in with the Avengers as they battle to tak...
138K 4.5K 22
(Book 3) Steve and Anna have a surprise of their own, and of course, so does HYDRA. Everything was on the right path for a while for the couple unti...
1.1M 27.4K 73
What, never heard of her? Typical. She has more kills than the Winter Solider. She was taken when she was 4 for her powers. When she escaped she dec...
412K 14.6K 131
Y/N is an analyst, and one of the best. Tony recruited her a year ago to the Avengers Compound, where she lives in the staffing building. She quickly...