Eternal Blood (1)

Oleh xxxAmy2011xxx

Some are born evil , and some are born with greatness. Emma has a fate ahead of her like no other . A prophec... Lebih Banyak

Dark Nights
CHAPTER ONE
CHAPTER TWO
CHAPTER THREE
CHAPTER FOUR
CHAPTER FIVE
CHAPTER SIX
CHAPTER SEVEN
CHAPTER EIGHT
CHAPTER NINE
CHAPTER TEN
CHAPTER ELEVEN
CHAPTER TWELVE
CHAPTER THIRTEEN
CHAPTER FOURTEEN
CHAPTER FIFTEEN
CHAPTER SIXTEEN
CHAPTER SEVENTEEN
CHAPTER EIGHTEEN
CHAPTER NINETEEN
CHAPTER TWENTY
CHAPTER TWENTY- ONE
CHAPTER TWENTY-TWO
CHAPTER TWENTY-THREE
CHAPTER TWENTY FOUR
CHAPTER TWENTY-SIX
CHAPTER TWENTY SEVEN
CHAPTER TWENTY-EIGHT
CHAPTER TWENTY-NINE
CHAPTER THIRTY
CHAPTER THIRTY - ONE
CHAPTER THIRTY-TWO
CHAPTER THIRTY-THREE
CHAPTER THIRTY-FOUR
CHAPTER THIRTY-FIVE
CHAPTER THIRTY-SIX
CHAPTER THIRTY-SEVEN
CHAPTER THIRTY- EIGHT

CHAPTER TWENTY-FIVE

3.2K 21 2
Oleh xxxAmy2011xxx

CHAPTER TWENTY-FIVE - hi guys I cant believe im on chapter 25 already how fast has that gone. Hope you enjoy thanks for reading x

A school for all evil beings id never heard of such place.

I walked towards the huge double doors with Latisha next to me, she seemed so at home as she practically danced up the steps.

The man who didn’t look all that healthy and he stunk worse, made his way next to me, I knew he was watching me out the corner of his eye but I didn’t care id just concentrate on all the mythical creatures that would attend here.

We reached the double doors and the fat man, buzzed the big button that was just above a speaker.

“hello”

“ive got the new student” a huge alarm system sounded as the door opened , it was a little loud for the door to be just opened jeez my ears nearly fell off.

I walked inside feeling a little out of place , I wasn’t scared but I wasn’t exactly looking forward to it either, the whole place stank of werewolves, and vampires I could even smell the power coming from the witches.

I walked for what felt like forever as we reached some kind of chamber all the walls were stone and candles hung from huge brackets on them.

“so Emma how old are you”

The man turned to face me eagerness written all over his face.

“what kind of stupid question is that I don’t age dummy”

He didn’t look happy at my response as he glared at me I felt Latisha nudge my arm which made me smirk.

“ok lets start again how old was you when you were turned into a vampire”

“umm seventeen”

“really you look older” I gritted my teeth not sure whether I should piss this man off.

“maybe its your eye sight” he smirked at my Witt and paced back and forth.

“what made you come to my school”

“I di-

“actually Michael I asked her to attend” he rounded on Latisha eyebrows Raised it was almost like he was shocked.

“and why would you do that”

“because I see great potential in her” so these people didn’t know about the prophecy perfect.

I smiled like a good little school girl and watched as he grabbed some paper work off a desk in the corner.

“fill these in for me and we shall see what classes you would like to attend”

Well this seemed easy.

“is there any rules I have to obey” I fluttered my eyes lashes and I clicked the pen ready to write.

“rules are for good schools” he did a mysterious laugh before sitting down in his chair.

Well a school with no rules did that mean I could ditch classes and kill people.

“all I have to say Emma is you must watch your back at all times in this school”

“what are you”

His eyes went from green to jet black like mine in seconds , they went back to green and he smiled at me.

“sorry to be a kill joy but that doesn’t tell me what you are”

“im a demon”

“they actually exist”

“of course they do just like vampires exist and wolves and itches and angels”

“what they exist as well”

“anything exists just because you cant see it doesn’t mean its not real”

“what so Santa clause exists and the Easter bunny” I scoffed at him as he chuckled.

“I think you will get on fine at this school you have the right kind of attitude.!”

“thank you mr demon man”

I handed him the forms which he checked over quickly.

“you are good to go, and Latisha make sure she’s looked after” she nodded and linked my arm with hers.

“what was that all about”

“things happen in this school Emma its not a normal place its evil hence the no rules”

“yeah what did he mean by the no rules thing”

“it means your all enemies and you can fight with each other as you please”

“oh awesome”

“its not a good thing you know”

“of course it is ii can be the class bully ive always wanted to be”

I smirked and headed towards some dorm rooms.

“I have a question”

“don’t you always”

“well why on earth have I got a dorm room when I don’t even sleep.”

“because this is the place you plot and rest after a long day”

“what do you mean by plot”

“well your evil like everyone else in this school, everyone plots against each other its all apart of being here”

“well I hope no one plots against me”

she smirked and stopped knocking a door.

“what you doing”

“this is your dorm room”

“wait aint I sharing with you”

“of course not im one of the teachers”

“so who am I sharing with”

The door flew open revealing someone I hadn’t seen in a long while.

Beth froze looking me up and down like she’d seen a ghost.

“oh my god Emma is that you”

“yeah its me, just hold that thought” I grabbed the handle slamming it back in her face, I rounded on Latisha who seemed oh so smug.

“what the hell are you playing at”

“what I heard you knew her”

“she’s a frikkin werewolf”

“all part of plotting my dear ill see you for class in an hour” she handed me a timetable before shooting off towards some double doors down the hall I would so kill her if anything happened to me.

I pulled open the door that only now I realised I was still holding the handle.

I was a little nervous about facing Beth but hey it looked like id have to watch my back in here good job I didn’t need sleep.

I walked in and by I didn’t expect there to be more people here, a few lay on a bed in the far corner laughing about something Beth sat at a small table talking on the phone they all looked up as I closed the door behind me, some growled and some looked at me with hatred it made me want to shiver.

Beth put the phone down and waved everyone off.

“leave her she’s an old friend”

“are you serious she’s a frikkin vampire for petes sakes” a young girl with flaming red hair stood up looking disgusted.

“she was human when I knew her”

“yeah I remember her at the party caused quiet a stir that night didn’t you” a boy I recognised oh so well stepped forward im sure he went by the name of Zane.

“I should of killed you while I had the chance”

“try it now flea bag” a few people jeered at me where as others laughed at my remark. I was kind of guessing they wasn’t werewolves.

He glared at me a while before Beth come forward.

“I think everyone should go”

“what your kicking us out cause she’s come”

“no im kicking you out cause I know you will both just throw snide remarks all night”

“what ever Beth you want to think about what side your on” he walked out followed by the rest , a couple bumped shoulders with me but I didn’t budge I wasn’t going to rise to it id just remember there faces for next time.

Beth walked forward pulling me into a huge hug.

“so you turned evil then”

“um yeah big mistake you know how it is”

“well you couldn’t help it , it was your fate after all”

“yeah erm what you doing here”

“oh don’t ask my parents think im going off the rails so they sent me here”

“wont this place make you worse”

“yeah pretty much but it gets me out of there hair I suppose”

“your not dating that Zane are you”

“oh him no he’s um my brother”

“since when”

“since we were born” wow I felt thick.

“yeah I know that but you kept it a secret”

“yeah well I was ashamed to call him my brother”

I laughed and sat down on one of the beds.

“yeah this sides your room and this sides mine so please keep your stuff on your side of the room” I placed my suitcase on my bed and lay back it felt so comfortable, I could get used to being here.

“hey Beth how long you been here anyway”

“oh a few months”

“do you still speak to Lisa”

“not no more iv got her number though if you want to text her.”

“um sure thanks” I caught her phone with ease and toyed with what to put I mean I hadn’t spoke to her for so long what was I supposed to say.

‘Lisa its Emma im sorry for everything I might not be

Able to feel now but I just wanted to say im happy

For you and Scott and one day maybe we will

See each other again send my love to Kyle even though

I cant feel it.. I love you xxx ps if you see Leah again.

Tell her game on .

I read it over and over before ii clicked send, I wasn’t sure if she would write back I was hoping she would but apart of me knew she wouldn’t.

I sighed and chucked the phone back at Beth, she didn’t catch it as easily as I did werewolves must had shit reflexes.

“thanks again for letting me text”

“no problem I know how hard it can be without having somewhere there”

“yeah it sucks”

“so how did you end up here anyway”

“oh this witch sent me here”

“oh”

The days went by and still I didn’t receive a text back off Lisa , I wasn’t entirely sure she’d received it I mean for all I knew she could of bought a new phone.

I sat in my chair thinking about home when I felt a small pain in the back of my head, I drifted out of my thoughts and looked behind me at a couple demon girls laughing there head off.

“did you just flick me”

I was getting really fed up of the humour in this place give or take a few days and I had a feeling I was going to end up doing some serious damage.

“yeah and what are you going to do” there sly smiles really made me go off edge, I stood up flinging my chair across the room.

“you picked on the wrong person” the three girls stood up oh so they wanted to fight dirty did they.

Id learnt a few things from Latisha as she taught me on the night while everyone was asleep, it was in secret but what people didn’t know wouldn’t hurt them.

I was just about to burn them within my mind when someone come in-between us. He was a good looking boy his bone structure was something id never see before.

He turned towards me anger in his eyes what the hell had I done.

“your names Emma isn’t it”

“yeah what’s it to you”

Before I had time to think about it he’d flung me across the room what the hell.

I stood up not prepared for his wings to explode from his back , I swore under my breath and lunged forward.

He wasn’t expecting the blow as I punched him hard in the man hood. He leaned forward giving me perfect knee to face action, I watched him fall to the floor as I spat on him.

Latisha rushed into the room as I was about to hit him with the chair, she took it off me leading me outside and by the looks of it she was in a hurry.

She pulled me into an empty classroom and slammed me up the wall cursing loudly.

“what the hell do you think your doing”

“what he attacked me I had to protect myself”

“and you made your point by knocking him to the floor, you didn’t have to almost knock him out with a chair are you insane”

“no rules remember”

“there’s no rules for a reason haven’t you noticed they all stick together in this school and you’re a newbie with no friends but me”

“so what you saying”

“they will try and kill you if you fight back just lay low”

“if someone attacks me Latisha im not going to stand there and let it happen id rather fight to death”

“then you’re a fool” she released me and stalked out the classroom slamming the door behind her, why did my life have to be so god damn dramatic.

I cursed and walked down the long hall back to my dorm , id just reached the door when I heard Beth screeching my name.

“Emma Emma Emma” I turned fast as she collided into me.

“what the hells wrong with you”

“im sorry I just had a message off Lisa”

“really” I snatched the phone out her hand and red it over.

Im glad your ok Emma im missing you so much

Where are you?? Kyle’s a mess just come home

Please and don’t take nothing out on Leah she’s

A good person and she’s only trying to help.

I passed the phone back to Beth . Would I ever be able to go back?

And was it really my home? Was Kyle a mess cause id left if so why did Scott chuck is phone in the river.

I wasn’t sure whether to write back or drown my sorrows at the bar. My life was just one pretty big mess.

Evil behaviour is like an injury. If you keep behaving bad the injury will keep itself injured, or even add to it.

If you want to recover your injury, medicate it with good thoughts, good acts, good deeds.

ANTHOTHER SHORT CHAPTER GUYS BUT IM TRYING TO UPLOAD THREE TIMES A DAY MAYBE MORE IF I CAN SO THE SHORTER THE BETTER .

THANKS FOR READING AND I HOPE YOU ENJOY .XX

Lanjutkan Membaca

Kamu Akan Menyukai Ini

48 7 8
What happens when you are born with a power that no one understands in a world where being different is Dangerous? Emma never had it easy, but what...
234 0 22
Emma is a regular teenager with innocent beauty. A soft and sweet angel. Little does this angel human girl know, that the world holds far more danger...
1 0 10
Emma is a a senior battling her ex that broke her heart, her new boyfriend that wants to love her, and her crazy life. Things get twisted and anger s...
13.4K 817 29
Surviving the world around her only gets harder when now Emma has to solve the dangerous mystery surrounding Jean. Her own humanity is put through a...