CHAPTER NINE

CHAPTER NINE

The days were flying by.. Me and Nicole were having too much fun which was weird cause my first impression of her was hate… Scott and Kyle hadn’t been back since that night they’d disappeared leaving me and Nicole together its not like I minded she was fun to be with and we mainly drank and played a lot of loud music … I must admit I was fed up of staying in the house I just wanted to go out and make a fresh kill .. My human emotions hadn’t gone fully but I didn’t mind killing humans no more if that counted..

I was on my last bottle of blood when the front door knocked I mean no one had visited since being here so I presumed Scott didn’t have many friends.. I raised my eyebrow at Nicole before I got up to answer it.. I wrenched open the door and was shocked to see a small petite brunette looking at me …

“um is Scott here”

“who’s asking” ok so it was bitchy I could of just said no he was out but I was to nosey for my own good .. Ah hell who was complaining…

“well who am I telling” oh good come back I didn’t expect that .. I smiled an innocent smile “sorry I don’t talk to strangers” I went to shut the door in her face but she put her foot in the way persistent little thing wasn’t she..

“im here to see Scott and im not leaving until I do”

“looks like your going to be waiting a while he’s been gone for too days” she shook her head apparently pissed off ..

“he told me to meet him here today”

“well I guess he’s not back yet wait in your car”

“he also told me a very stubborn girl named Emma would answer and to just walk in” with that she barged passed me like I was nothing who did this bitch think she was … I stormed after her about to make a huge fuss when Nicole let out a shriek of pure pleasure…

“oh my god fern I cant believe you’re here” they hugged for a good long minute kissing each others cheek I was confused to say the least but still I watched on…until Nicole grabbed her hand dragging her over towards me…

“this is Emma and Emma this is fern she’s my best friend”

“oh right well im sorry for the way I was at the door” I didn’t like apologies but she was my new friends best friend so I did feel a little rude..

“its fine Scott already warned me what you was like”

“oh did he now”

“yeah your quiet like him he must be rubbing off on you”

“did you just refer to me as a jerk cause I assure you im nothing like him” she laughed darkly before snapping her fingers for complete attention .. I don’t think I liked this girl…

“so girls we’re partying tonight”

“did you just say we’re going out does Scott no” she looked towards me excitement written all over her face..

“yes he knows he’s the one who set it up he said he wants you to learn how to be a girl vampire”

“I already no how to be a vampire”

“he means you need class”

“ive got class” she looked me up and down a frown on her face..

“clearly” oh wow being stuck with this girl would be worse than eating human food.. I glared at her as she dragged Nicole into the living room I followed as I was curious ..

She sat on the settee pulling out cocktail dresses from her bag…

“when you say we’re going out you don’t mean up town do you”