CHAPTER TWENTY

CHAPTER TWENTY

Did I expect to become a vampire? the answers no I didn’t.

Would everything of been different if id actually been told about the prophecy? Well I think it was fate that got me where I was today so no I don’t think it would of made a difference at all to be honest.

Did I ever want to be in the situation im in now? Well I didn’t want to end up being the darkest creature of the night no !! but right now I didn’t have a choice.

I paced my dead mothers living room over and over thinking about all the things id become.

I was evil , I was dead. Some people would laugh and say what you on about you was dead the night you became a vampire but that wasn’t true I wasn’t dead then at least I felt something right now I couldn’t feel a thing expect hunger. All I wanted to do was see if there was more blood in my moms body how sick was that.!

I felt reborn again but not normal I felt like a monster unleashing myself into the world. I wanted nothing more than to go out and test out my new found strength .

But there was apart of me somewhere that stopped me from doing that exact thing.

I needed Maggie’s help before things got to out of hand.

I ran through the list of things I should do in my head before I built up the courage and ran upstairs to search through the clothes id left here.

I found exactly what I was looking for emo clothing, well if I was dark I should dress dark right?

I pulled out a dark black hoody and a pair of scratty converse, I picked out some dark faded skinny jeans and shoved them all on, I didn’t have time for a shower Im sure I could fit that in later.

I must admit I sure did look different I didn’t look like me at all I was paler and my eyes scared the hell out of me!!

I sat on my bed and looked round my room it felt so long ago when I was human that I sat here.

The posters of all the rock groups I used to like and the cds that stacked next to my crap stereo.

I moved over to it and clicked the play button, it felt so loud in my ears but I closed my eyes all the same and listened to evanescence bring me to life, it seemed to match my mood.

Bring me to life, I muttered to my self , ‘ the nothing ive become’ ‘frozen inside’ just the lyrics for me.

I sighed and turned it off I needed to get out of here.

I walked slowly downstairs and looked at my mother lying dead on the floor in her own dried blood, I wanted to feel sorry I wanted to cry at least but nothing , I shook my head and walked outside into the night air.

It was a still night or maybe that’s cause I walked outside everything seemed to stop in time.

Surprisingly the car id come in was still here. Pulled the rucksack off my bag and rummaged in it for keys.

“excuse me” I froze and looked up. I turned really slowly a grin spreading across my face.

“oh Emma your b-back” she must of noticed my eyes cause only a stutter like that could mean she was scared and so she should have been I was a monster an evil creature but she didn’t no that no she was a petty human coming to be nosey oh how I hated humans.

“ive been calling round for the past few days is your mother home only I haven’t seen her”

“yeah sure she’s in the house want me to take you” she nodded but looked a little uncertain as I hooked her arm in mine, I could feel her blood pumping round under my arm it felt so mouth watering.